The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dread Anka-Ra Polymorph Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Feb. 22

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
An all-new Polymorph and dye stamps are here! Look for them in the ESO Crown Store, starting this week.

POLYMORPH
Dread Anka-Ra Polymorph
2d15b5615ca32217d2d7ebdee0bee3a3.jpg

When Emperor Tarish-Zi returned out of the mists of the past, his ancient warriors rose from the dead to serve him as the stony Anka-Ra, undead that seemed hewn from rock itself. You want people to take you seriously? This could be a good look for you.

The Dread Anka-Ra Polymorph is available on all platforms starting on February 22, and costs 1,200 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Flourishing
l2e3i5q4hewp.jpg

The Flourishing dye stamps are available on all platforms from February 21 to February 27 at 10am EST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Are today's new Crown Store offerings on your must-have list? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here or on Twitter at TESOnline.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, I'll be getting this poly
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    I as well, looks pretty cool and the price is right.
    Edited by Eddyble on February 23, 2018 3:50PM
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was waiting to buy this Polymorph but it looks like "Mummy Wrapped in Clothes"

ZOS get new designers/modelers seriously!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on February 22, 2018 4:53PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You'll never guess what attacked us out on the road...Warriors made out of stone!"
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    His head looks like an acorn.
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    Time to confuse all the tanks in Hel Ra
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the VMA, DB, etc. polymorphs and I never wear them 'cuz you can't customize them. In other words, you have a bunch of other players who look exactly like you. I'm certainly not going to pay real money for a polymorph.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This polymorph is totally awesome, for the sole reason it doesn't change my character's height...yay!
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was pretty excited for this polymorph, but then I actually tried it on my Argonian, and it became very apparent that it's really just a costume that we can't dye.
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, looks like I have to retract my post. After checking it out in the crown store preview. I'm now on the fence, leaning towards no. It actually makes my character shorter, its very much just like wearing armor but stone colored and I was expecting it to be greenish like the picture but I guess that's just a reflection. I'll probably hold off on it for now and instead buy the CE of Dragon Bones. Then when I get extra crowns go back to this poly and decide. Still to mention, the price is nice. I think Cheapest one so far? I cant remember how much the Draugr one was.
    Edited by Eddyble on February 23, 2018 3:51PM
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • Sektion67
    Sektion67
    ✭✭✭
    I was excited for this one, but it just doesn't really look like stone to me. Also the texture work on this seems really poor even at max settings on PC. I did pick-up the Wraith of Crows poly awhile back, and I like that one quite a bit. Gonna pass on this one though.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bought it and I like it. It's very unique. Why not grab one while you can?
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this poly also turn your weapons to stone or is it just armor appearance?
    Edited by Thannazzar on February 26, 2018 7:51AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    Does this poly also turn your weapons to stone or is it just armor appearance?

Just the armor.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This item leaves the store soon and I've hardly ever seen anyone using it since it's arrival to the store, so I've decided to make a showcase video for this polymorph :)

https://youtu.be/y_l7TWNzHCo

You can see all movement and hear sounds, I hope it can help you decide if this polymorph is worth buying. I really don't like the fixed choice of armor (would be so much better if it just applied textures to armor or costume we're wearing), but it's summoning and death animations are very nice :)
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if anything else is going to be put in the polymorphs section
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if anything else is going to be put in the polymorphs section

I want a Voriplasm Skeletal poly