The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds since patch and beyond!

Emmagoldman
Emmagoldman
✭✭✭✭✭
So what do you all think of returning to non cp, the new battleground map and future direction?

Starting, i play cp campaign but returning to non cp was a great move. Its back to being a faster pace game play with a variety of builds compared to last patch in which I saw more tanks and longer fights. I understand why they switched, but returning back shows theyre listening

The new map: awesome!!! I really love the deep fog and limited visibility. Seriously zos, its well done, though i died twice unable to bar swap!!

Id personally lime to see some of the ideas shared in the past. Id love to see rankings with master items.

Rewards, keep it updated and add new rewards and things for achievements. Maybe a costum, a polymorph, furniture plan, emote ect. With the new dlcs, adding this type of award was well....awarding

Maps, continue to be creative and diverse. Lack of visibility, traps, summons ect

What do you all think of the change and where does it need to go?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hugely excited about it returning to noCP, and the extra rewards. Xbox so have two weeks. The AP will make it easier to encourage folks in too
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What I think of battlegrounds since the last update? Dunno, I spend most of the 15 mins in a loading screen instead of actually playing.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Id like to see more varying environments: urban, beach, forest, etc.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, i love cp. I think there's so much you can do vs no cp. Imo, no cp favors stamina far too much bc of cc break. Also, certain classes and races benefit from no cp more, as well as the game being balanced around max cp capabilities. I'll play em either way, my builds don't change much, but i like the diversity of cp.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resource poisons need a serious review for the no cp environment.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    I wouldn’t get too excited about this changing, we’ve been saying this since we first had Azura’s Star/Sotha Sil no cp campaign. At least there’s no siege in BGs.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, i love cp. I think there's so much you can do vs no cp. Imo, no cp favors stamina far too much bc of cc break. Also, certain classes and races benefit from no cp more, as well as the game being balanced around max cp capabilities. I'll play em either way, my builds don't change much, but i like the diversity of cp.

I agree but I think JUST for BGs, no CP is better - less permablocking tanks and a faster gameplay which is needed due to the format.

Defintely keep CP in Cyrodiil though - as you say, it realy does add to build diversity which is awesome.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet lots of magicka builds dominate bg :-D

I love non cp bg the pace is just so much faster
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭
    here is an idea, add a no cp and a cp queue? makes both sides happy, its simple
    PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
    Worst Twitch Streamer Here
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree they are the bane of no CP play.

I don't particularly like to call nerf on things so I won't but I can't take anyone seriously when I 1v1 with them and notice them using resource poisons in no CP.
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely love em. People thinks no CP makes it more balanced, in reality it makes it less and exaggerates the imbalances. But. It makes it an even playing ground and faster paced (artificially).

Case in point:
    image.jpg
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares if it's CP or no CP, the only one thing which is needed is premade vs solo queue, period.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • SnowTheMadDog
    SnowTheMadDog
    ✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Absolutely love em. People thinks no CP makes it more balanced, in reality it makes it less and exaggerates the imbalances. But. It makes it an even playing ground and faster paced (artificially).

Case in point:
    image.jpg

This is NA right?
    Appolÿon - mDK
    Appollÿon - mTemplar
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remain unimpressed with 40+ kills on under 2m damage, stop stealing kills! #DKlivesmatter
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone notice having more last kill blows then the amount of kills given to you at the end ?
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is NA right?

Yup.
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    I remain unimpressed with 40+ kills on under 2m damage, stop stealing kills! #DKlivesmatter

Stam sorc :P Don't even have an execute to steal kills with, besides implosion procs.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Case in point:
    image.jpg

what is the addon you use in order to see your score on the bottom left corner please ?
  • Trinotops
    Trinotops
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    what is the addon you use in order to see your score on the bottom left corner please ?
    @Apherius You mean the bottom right? That's PvP Meter.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trinotops wrote: »
    Apherius wrote: »
    @Apherius You mean the bottom right? That's PvP Meter.

Thank ! ( and yes, bottom right )
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Case in point:
    image.jpg

Dude, your score blows.

I'm guessing you're just like @Lexxypwns and would rather fight than get the points!!

Pfff under 2k score
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Case in point:
    image.jpg

Dude, your score blows.

I'm guessing you're just like @Lexxypwns and would rather fight than get the points!!

Pfff under 2k score

To be fair, that match looked like it was quite close. Had he not gotten 40 kills (and probably pushed the enemy team back in spawn constantly) he might've lost hahahaha.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same crap they were before:

- Q's are virtually dead most of the time, and when they have people, you face the same premades over and over again
    - Stacked teams, even more inbalanced on non-cp because you don't have the resources/healing to fight outnumbered properly if the other team is more stacked. (bleed+defile and you are out)
    - Broken stuff that is stupidly effective on nonCP (resource posions, duroks bane, bleeds).
    - Low-cp / new players matched against PvP veterans.

etc..

As i said before the patch, CP or no-CP, BG's are still mediocre. And it won't change until they put a matchmaking, fine grained options to Q, and solo/group queues. The change to nonCP just made the solo q' experience even more frustrating than before.
    Edited by ManDraKE on February 19, 2018 7:17PM
  • Mr_Gallows
    Mr_Gallows
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like CP's in general for PvP, it's just a bloated system. Fine for PvE, to add some extra progression I guess.

That said, having no CP does not fix the issues with combat.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Case in point:
    image.jpg

Only 42 kills? Those are rookie numbers!

nTEnm40.png

Jk man that looks like a good game. I did not know atmosphere was you.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

nTEnm40.png

Lmao! Literally one upped.

But! Ummmm....yeah you only beat me cus uhhh I was lagging so bad. Yeah, lag. Also, you had 19k less damage and 1k less healing. How do you get outhealed by a stam sorc ahahahahaah Exposed video incoming.

Nerf sorcs.
    Edited by CyrusArya on February 19, 2018 8:46PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf sorcs

Edit: I’m a Stam DK
    Edited by Thogard on February 19, 2018 10:14PM

• Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Case in point:
    image.jpg

nTEnm40.png

You killed someone with Drain Health lol.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is NA right?

Yup.
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Stam sorc :P Don't even have an execute to steal kills with, besides implosion procs.

BS. You run dual wield or 2 hand? You have an execute.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please though, seriously, if we group up in BGs, play the objectives. I love the kills, I really do, just don't get caught up so much you let them take 3 flags ;)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    BS. You run dual wield or 2 hand? You have an execute.

Dual wield, without spin to win.
    Edited by CyrusArya on February 19, 2018 10:55PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos