The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PSA: If you use the DressingRoom addon, you need to update it for Update 17

code65536
code65536
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Update 17 saw a major revamp of how skill line indices are handled, and DressingRoom 0.8.0 has changed its handling of skills to accommodate these changes in the game.

Note 1: Version 0.8.0 will correctly migrate old DressingRoom data under two scenarios:
  1. Untouched pre-Update 17 data will correctly migrate to the new data format under 0.8.0
  2. Untouched pre-Update 17 data that had been migrated under 0.7.0 (which was live for only a couple of hours before being replaced by 0.8.0) will correctly migrate to the new data format under 0.8.0
If you had updated the game to Update 17 and then saved or changed your saved skill bars using a version of DressingRoom prior to 0.8.0, those altered skill bars may not migrate properly to the new format. You will have to manually re-do those skill bars. But for all skill bars that were saved prior to Update 17, they should migrate properly to the new format.

In short, users with pre-Update 17 data who just updated to DressingRoom 0.8.0, everything should "just work".

Note 2: Also note that if your character did not have all 5 of the guild skill lines (Mages, Fighters, Undaunted, Thieves, and Dark Brotherhood) unlocked prior to Update 17, some of the guild skill will be incorrect. Unfortunately, there is no reliable way to account for this scenario and transition the data, so those specific skills will need to be manually adjusted by the user.

ESOUI.com link
Edited by code65536 on February 12, 2018 9:27PM
Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
Personal best scores:
Dungeon trifectas:
Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh noes. i hate this game. i hate my life.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too late. I already redid all my skills. Wasn't to hard as I don't have that many profiles that I change skills for. Buddy of mine will appreciate this as he has multiple healing builds set up for different scenarios.