The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Video] best 1vX fight ever recorded (magblade god)

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    @Lexxypwns
    I see so many people trash talking @fel over losing Xv1 situations against them like it’s an accomplishment for even two average players to kill 1 person.

I then see people making all kinds of heinous statements to/about him.

Come on EU guys, we get it he’s a vocal person and probably a troll, but the way you guys act towards him on the forums makes all of you look bad to players of all platforms while he’s only apparently making a fool of himself to players on EU server. Just something to consider.

I see you are trying to pull a whiteknight here but you are failing miserably for a number of reasons.

Firstly Fel is the one sending hate messages and tbagging. He does so from offline mode so the only place we can respond is on the forums (and even here you try to shut me up by reporting). He is not the victim here, believe me. The things he says in chat are way worse and completely unsolicited.

Secondly you're from PC NA, don't get involved in drama you know nothing about and have nothing to do with.

And thirdly you have the common misconception that Fel is the one getting zerged by us, but he isn't. I never run in groups over 2 ppl and play solo 99% of the time anyways. Fel on the other hand has a very dirty gameplay: He horseganks, he tbags etc.

I’m not trying to be a white knight, just letting you guys know exactly how foolish you look. Nothing you’ve said disproves that, you’re only proving my point by going on and on about this.

getting ganked by a solo mageblade is some sort of joke, right?

Nope it isnt a joke. A lot of ppl tab away while riding, or unslot important skills so they can run rapids. Also if your mount is out of stamina you get that nasty unbreakable stun, which makes it entirely possible to get ganked. Anyways horseganking was just an example but it is kind of a *** move.

Nah, horseganking is funny. A long time ago I was on my magplar and hit a guy with a dark flare > meteror > jesus beam combo on his horse... He disintegrated before he finished falling off his horse. It was one of the funniest looking things. People take this game to seriously. You'll die in funny and stupid ways in this game, and it is better if you can laugh about it. Zerg Squad once negated me and hit me with like 4 - 5 soul assualts while I was alone in Nickel Outpost. It looked ridiculous and I was laughing my ass off.

So yeah, horse ganking makes me laugh.

Especially when you consider that in his example he is either; not paying attention to the game, or running a build that isn’t pvp ready in a pvp zone.

Those are zergling, pug behaviors and in his story it ends up with him meeting the same fate as those zergling pugs.

Could you be riding Fels *** any harder? XD

Sure, I could be you coming to the forums and posting a ton of salt on a PVP video.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns you shouldn't be taking sides (or taking part in this for that matter) until you experience this in game. I know that it looks bad when everyone's talking *** to fel, but there are reasons. This is beef that can only be understood if you take part in it in game.

You have to understand that this is the only platform we have to actually call fel out. He is constantly on offline mode talking mad trash in game. The way it looks on the forums from us - imagine that times 2 in game from him, with no chance to respond; hence why everyone comes here to unload their emotions.
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    all i see is a guy who got triggered because he got killed on a horse and starts tryharding me as soon as he sees me.
    i have absolutly nothing against Players tryhardin me in the game, but then he starts crying because i dont take fights when he is chasing me with other ppl and says i send him hatewhispers :D
    i told him he should just Show a screenshots of These so called "hatewhispers". the Thing is that These "hatewishpers" just Show that i make fun of his tryharding. not to mention the fact that he is the one who starts insulting ppl on a personal Level but calls other ppl out for sending "hatewhispers" which are actually only /w that make fun of how he acts^^
    just look how super triggered that guy got over my allegedly misspelled @Name :) you can probably imagine how funny it is to get chased by such a guy in the game

thats exactly what he does ingame and thats exactly what it does look like when he is crying about it on the Forums :D
    i am just sitting here and having a good laugh
    Edited by Fel on February 20, 2018 11:04PM
  • Fallewarrior
    Fallewarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    This guy already wrote books long of insults a few years ago. Not surprised nobody likes him :trollface:
    Hocus Pocus Grim Focus
    -Fallen | TICK TOCK TORMENTERR | IMMORTAL MEMERR | GRYPHON HEART
    HODOR!

Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)

PC/EU
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    @Lexxypwns you shouldn't be taking sides (or taking part in this for that matter) until you experience this in game. I know that it looks bad when everyone's talking *** to fel, but there are reasons. This is beef that can only be understood if you take part in it in game.

You have to understand that this is the only platform we have to actually call fel out. He is constantly on offline mode talking mad trash in game. The way it looks on the forums from us - imagine that times 2 in game from him, with no chance to respond; hence why everyone comes here to unload their emotions.

I’m not taking a side. I’m telling you as someone who is impartial that bragging about Xv1’ing someone isn’t something any high level player should be doing, imo, no matter the circumstances. I’m fine with chasing solo players you outnumber because if ignored they can present a huge problem, particularly Nightblades. However, it’s not at all impressive that you killed a solo player that you outnumbered and trash talking that player after is kinda sad. Being a solo player day in day out open world is very, very, very rough and I can’t ever take pride in killing someone I’ve got 2x or more their numbers
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lexxypwns

Well you sound like you're taking a side, even though you deny it. Why get involved in an argument that has absolutely nothing to do with you anyway, where nobody really gives a *** about what you say and where you simply *** people off? I mean I really don't see the point.

And nobody is bragging about killing Fel in a Xv1 scenario. I personally have never gone after him in a group and I know that most if not all of the players who don't like Fel would kill him 1v1. Fel talks about us zerging him down but those are just blatant lies. The sad truth is, he runs even from 1v1s when he knows it's an experienced player, because he knows he will die.
    I've literally never killed Fel 1vX and even if I had I would not brag about it, but Fel keeps on telling me I chase him with grps. Just because I'm a one man army (compared to Fel at least), he thinks I'm a group chasing him???

On the other hand Fel doesn't seem to have a problem with marking you so the zerg can get you, or Xv1ing people. And that's absolutely fine by me, but he tbags and sends hate messages afterwards, which is why we don't like him.

I hope your reporting gets me banned on the forums so I don't have to put up with this stuff anymore XD
    Edited by Ectheliontnacil on February 21, 2018 1:28AM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns

Well you sound like you're taking a side, even though you deny it. Why get involved in an argument that has absolutely nothing to do with you anyway, where nobody really gives a *** about what you say and where you simply *** people off? I mean I really don't see the point.

And nobody is bragging about killing Fel in a Xv1 scenario. I personally have never gone after him in a group and I know that most if not all of the players who don't like Fel would kill him 1v1. Fel talks about us zerging him down but those are just blatant lies. The sad truth is, he runs even from 1v1s when he knows it's an experienced player, because he knows he will die.
    I've literally never killed Fel 1vX and even if I had I would not brag about it, but Fel keeps on telling me I chase him with grps. Just because I'm a one man army (compared to Fel at least), he thinks I'm a group chasing him???

On the other hand Fel doesn't seem to have a problem with marking you so the zerg can get you, or Xv1ing people. And that's absolutely fine by me, but he tbags and sends hate messages afterwards, which is why we don't like him.

I hope your reporting gets me banned on the forums so I don't have to put up with this stuff anymore XD

Can I borrow some of your extra salt for my potatoes?
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m not taking a side. I’m telling you as someone who is impartial that bragging about Xv1’ing someone isn’t something any high level player should be doing, imo, no matter the circumstances. I’m fine with chasing solo players you outnumber because if ignored they can present a huge problem, particularly Nightblades. However, it’s not at all impressive that you killed a solo player that you outnumbered and trash talking that player after is kinda sad. Being a solo player day in day out open world is very, very, very rough and I can’t ever take pride in killing someone I’ve got 2x or more their numbers

You're just proving my point. You shouldn't say anything about this as you have not experienced it firsthand. All you see here is how people brag about zerging poor fel down, and poor fel trying to defend himself from all the nasty forum haters. You don't see how he sits in stealth while you're trying to fight outnumbered, constantly marks you and jumps in to execute when you think you got away. You don't see how he bags you afterwards and how much trash he talks to you. You don't see how he chases you down himself in a Xv1. You don't see that because it's not on the forums. What you see on the forums is simply a reaction to his action.

What if I were to chase him solo through half of cyro while he's trying to cloak away in fear, but on the forums he says that he wants to 1v1? Isn't that a double standard? (Of course, his build is garbage running light armor with no resists and no shieldstack. I'd run away from me too if I were him). Would that be worthy enough for a brag? That the mighty magblade god is scared to duel me, a lowly peasant?

What if I were to run through his tower farm on Alesia bridge with my sorc in a 1v3 while having oils poured all over me, came through and 1 shot him with an ult? Would that be something to brag about?

All you see are people that are "triggered" on the forums, but you don't see what is the thing that actually triggered them.

Look I respect you for your theorycrafting and extremely well thought out opinions about gameplay and balance, but just leave the PC EU drama to actual PC EU players :lol:

EDIT: fel I'm not talking to you please don't respond with another paragraph I couldn't care less what you have to say
    Edited by Subversus on February 21, 2018 9:58AM
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    This guy already wrote books long of insults a few years ago. Not surprised nobody likes him :trollface:

how does it come that i never got banned or even warned when i send so many Insults? maybe is it because you only think it is Insults but it is acutally only the truth? :D and ....you cant really get banned for just telling the truth^^

look at Ectheliontnaci...he is getting told the truth about him and he instantly starts to call it hate whisper just because he doesnt like it :D is the Definition of someone in this game who gets made fun of and starts calling it hate whsipers just because this is the only

now i wish i recorded how you were spamming mark on me and chasing me through your Keep, just to Show how it Looks like to get tryharded by you "alone" :DD

again....why dont you jsut Show everyone the "hate Messages" i send to you all the time? ohhh jeah ...because they are nothing else than Messages that make fun of how insanly mad and triggered you are and have absolutly nothing to do with hate Messages. on the other Hand....the Messages and Insults you send to me on the Forum are pure personal Insults/ hate messages^^

watch one of my first Videos when you want to know what hate Messages are. but dont come here and cry about getting hate Messages when the only Messages that you are getting are making fun of how triggered you are and how hard you try to kill 1 guy. and your crying about hate Messages has absolutly no meaning anymore after you came here and started to Insult People on a personal level^^

• Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    First I thought what a boring clip but once you started attacking them I enjoyed it. Nice vid!
    They shouldn't have followed you all over :D
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like how much you Incorporated your race into your playstyle. Being a argonian taking advantage of the swimming speed, also fighting them in your homeland THE SWAMP. If only your name was Shrek then you would be the best.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You're just proving my point. You shouldn't say anything about this as you have not experienced it firsthand. All you see here is how people brag about zerging poor fel down, and poor fel trying to defend himself from all the nasty forum haters. You don't see how he sits in stealth while you're trying to fight outnumbered, constantly marks you and jumps in to execute when you think you got away. You don't see how he bags you afterwards and how much trash he talks to you. You don't see how he chases you down himself in a Xv1. You don't see that because it's not on the forums. What you see on the forums is simply a reaction to his action.

What if I were to chase him solo through half of cyro while he's trying to cloak away in fear, but on the forums he says that he wants to 1v1? Isn't that a double standard? (Of course, his build is garbage running light armor with no resists and no shieldstack. I'd run away from me too if I were him). Would that be worthy enough for a brag? That the mighty magblade god is scared to duel me, a lowly peasant?

What if I were to run through his tower farm on Alesia bridge with my sorc in a 1v3 while having oils poured all over me, came through and 1 shot him with an ult? Would that be something to brag about?

All you see are people that are "triggered" on the forums, but you don't see what is the thing that actually triggered them.

Look I respect you for your theorycrafting and extremely well thought out opinions about gameplay and balance, but just leave the PC EU drama to actual PC EU players :lol:

EDIT: fel I'm not talking to you please don't respond with another paragraph I couldn't care less what you have to say

I think we’re actually making the same point tbh. Nobody but PC EU players truly know how he acts in game, on TS, etc. But we all see how PC EU players are acting towards him.

Besides, if a few comments here let me mine all that salt from @Ectheliontnacil how could I resist?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zbigb4life wrote: »
    First I thought what a boring clip but once you started attacking them I enjoyed it. Nice vid!
    They shouldn't have followed you all over :D

My thoughts as well , though I would have given up chasing you 5 minutes ago
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think we’re actually making the same point tbh. Nobody but PC EU players truly know how he acts in game, on TS, etc. But we all see how PC EU players are acting towards him.

Besides, if a few comments here let me mine all that salt from @Ectheliontnacil how could I resist?

I do agree that the said poster's comments were great for some salt mining. But then again, so is fel when you trigger him in game :trollface:
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I do agree that the said poster's comments were great for some salt mining. But then again, so is fel when you trigger him in game :trollface:

PC EU drama has been trash next to the PC NA drama, time to step your game up!
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fel wrote: »

now i wish i recorded how you were spamming mark on me and chasing me through your Keep, just to Show how it Looks like to get tryharded by you "alone"

Hehe I remember that. I saw you dicking around on the keep walls, so naturally I engaged you. In like 5 secs I had you down to 10% hp and that's when you started shade spamming in in the tower. I followed you for like another half a minute but then some others showed up and I left. I have no idea why you're bringing this up as it only serves to show how much of a coward you truly are ^^ .

• Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    if you think he is salty and triggered, what do you think how mad and triggered you look every time you spot me and tryhard me with your friend :D
    Hehe I remember that. I saw you dicking around on the keep walls, so naturally I engaged you. In like 5 secs I had you down to 10% hp and that's when you started shade spamming in in the tower. I followed you for like another half a minute but then some others showed up and I left. I have no idea why you're bringing this up as it only serves to show how much of a coward you truly are ^^ .
    "others showed up and i left" :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    dude, i had you in tap-target and after juking you a couple of times with shade i watched you sprinting up the Tower so fast to recast mark on me again, so you can keep tryharding me with all the other ADs around :D
    and yet you try so hard every time you see me, shouldnt a one man army be able to kill 1 guy, especially with other ppl around helping you ? :D
    just like These typical Kids in this game who Keep chasing ppl together with other members of their faction and say something like: "i was chasing you alone! all These other ppl?? there are not in my Group, so i am alone" :DDDDDD

just the way you Keep telling that i send you hate Messages all the time, when i do nothing else than poking fun of how insanly triggered and tryhard you are :D

• Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fel wrote: »
    if you think he is salty and triggered, what do you think how mad and triggered you look every time you spot me and tryhard me with your friend :D
    "others showed up and i left" :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    dude, i had you in tap-target and after juking you a couple of times with shade i watched you sprinting up the Tower so fast to recast mark on me again, so you can keep tryharding me with all the other ADs around :D
    and yet you try so hard every time you see me, shouldnt a one man army be able to kill 1 guy, especially with other ppl around helping you ? :D
    just like These typical Kids in this game who Keep chasing ppl together with other members of their faction and say something like: "i was chasing you alone! all These other ppl?? there are not in my Group, so i am alone" :DDDDDD

just the way you Keep telling that i send you hate Messages all the time, when i do nothing else than poking fun of how insanly triggered and tryhard you are :D

Mate, you tried to gank me on my horse while I was afk, and once I came free of the horse cc you cloaked away. Or did you seriously happen to be in the middle of nowhere right then? Who's the one that was triggered? You're a joke lmfao, a bad player joke at that.
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many times was tryhard used in this thread? 1st person to answer correctly will get an in game gift from me.
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Fel

Hehe I must have got you riled up good. But no matter how triggered you are, it doesn't make your accusations any more true. You don't get chased down by zergs Fel, because you're irrelevant. Zerg leaders don't care one bit about you, because you are no threat, you should see how Bigboss chases actual good players. So don't flatter yourself, you aren't important enough to get tryharded by zergs.

You've stated on numerous occasions that you derive pleasure from "triggering" other players. Small wonder you are known for your revolting personality. I suggest you discuss these problems with a therapist. Or at the very least, think twice before you offend people...it won't get you anywhere.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    How many times was tryhard used in this thread? 1st person to answer correctly will get an in game gift from me.

All of the times, all of them
    Edited by Lexxypwns on February 21, 2018 6:29PM
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe I must have got you riled up good. But no matter how triggered you are, it doesn't make your accusations any more true. You don't get chased down by zergs Fel, because you're irrelevant. Zerg leaders don't care one bit about you, because you are no threat, you should see how Bigboss chases actual good players. So don't flatter yourself, you aren't important enough to get tryharded by zergs.
    ohh nice, judging by how much big boss chases me, i have to be the best Player in the game :D just another example how you come up with stupid lies to make yourself feel better^^
    and when i am so irrelevant, why are you always going so insanly crazy when you see me try so insanly hard to kill me? ^^
    you realize that your Arguments make no sense, right
    You've stated on numerous occasions that you derive pleasure from "triggering" other players. Small wonder you are known for your revolting personality. I suggest you discuss these problems with a therapist. Or at the very least, think twice before you offend people...it won't get you anywhere.
    you are the one who gets so insanly mad and triggered over getting attacked on a horse and yet i am the one who should talk to a therapist just because i have a good laugh about it ? :D your Argumentation is legendary^^

suddenly i am the one here who is offending ppl because i tell ppl how they act?^^
    did you already Forget that you came on the Forum and started to Insult me on a personal Level? :D
    ... at this Point you are just making fun of yourself with your Arguments :DDDDDDDDDd
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Fel

Yawn
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite what we all may think, we gotta agree that fel's emote game is ON POINT BOYYYY.

Think the 2nd most used thing in his forum vocabulary are emotes. First being "mad tryhard lsoer kid" © (fel copyrighted)
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    @Fel

Yawn
    realized how stupid your Argumentation is and how you basicly make fun of yourself? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no pls, Keep going^^
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Fel

*Yawn* Nope, i realised arguing with you is pointless and very boring *yawn*
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defiantly a [snip] way to play a NB, this is one of the reasons That I think cloak should have about a 3-4 second cool down like streak does

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 22, 2018 2:33PM
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    @Fel

*Yawn* Nope, i realised arguing with you is pointless and very boring *yawn*

getting caught in your lies must be so exhausting for you :D

you already said a couple of anwers ago that you dont want to spend more time here, yet you come back all the time with more weired Arguments

well, maybe you can imagine how boring it is for me to argue with you, since you are basicly jsut making fun of yourself by telling how offended you get when ppl tell you the truth, and after you went on a personal rant some pages before^^

ItsNebula wrote: »
    Defiantly a [snip] way to play a NB, this is one of the reasons That I think cloak should have about a 3-4 second cool down like streak does

i know it must be so frustrating not to be able to zerg down everything that moves :D

[Edited for quote]

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I would agree to that if we could fix the bugs with cloak. As it is, it gets broken by a ton of things that shouldn’t break it and that means to even enter cloak when engaged with any of these mechanics requires you to spam it

[Edited for quote]
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

I would agree to that if we could fix the bugs with cloak. As it is, it gets broken by a ton of things that shouldn’t break it and that means to even enter cloak when engaged with any of these mechanics requires you to spam it
    i acutally really like the idea someone brought up to make it an ultimate that works like overload that builds up in Charge and costs a couple of ultimate each second it is active

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 22, 2018 2:34PM