The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] best 1vX fight ever recorded (magblade god)

• Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ stop bumping this thread already let it die
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    FakeZavos wrote: »
    Moro uploaded it, I only posted it on forums cuz he asked me to.
    anyway, next time you do something like that dont Report the anwser because you dont like it :D
    @Fel

99% of this clip is running away: I feel this is representative of fels playstyle in general. Of course most of the times it's single players he is running away from and not groups.

Aside from the fact that you've posted the same boring clips already, I have to admit that the action was almost mediocre, big improvement there.

What confuses me most is why you post your videos in the first place. You're a sick puppy, quite literally the cancer that is slowly killing the eso community...you talk *** and then relish the responses you get, while calling everyone out for being salty. And now you expect the same community that you insult and belittle to praise your trolly 1vX?

PS: "coctailtomate" (your gamertag) IS NOT SPELLED CORRECTLY!!!
    sorry mate, but your reaction Shows that you are jsut one of the palyers in this game who tryhards single palyers with their grp or zerg and then tbag them or even fail and then start crying why this palyer dares to use cloak to get away from a tryharding grp, or Plays typical tanky meta and then asks himself why nobody is wasting their time to fight you, etc. etc.
    jsut tell me your char Name and i tell you the exact reason why you are so mad :D

do you really think i care about ppl praising my Videos? There is almost nobody in this game who doesnt hate me and would ever say that i am not jsut a "noob who does nothing else than running away" :D
    jsut look how insanly angry that Video and the title seems to make you :P

PS: well, most games dont allow you to spell it correctly for obvious reason, but just look how it makes you even more angry :D
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Fel

I never zerg haha, I play solo mostly and sometimes with a friend (if you want I can teach you how to find friends, I know it's not easy for children with autism :/ ).

I love how you were mad at this other guy for camping a resource but you did the exact same thing this weekend when I tried to 1v1 you on my magblade. The reason I don't like you is very simple, even you should be able to grasp it: You are a thoroughly despicable person, a hatemonger who gets off to eso drama. If you weren't some cringe gankblade spewing hate in the zone chat, you would probably be leading ISIS fighters into battle lmao (so I suppose we should be thankful that you're
    just an eso salt lord).

My name is @Ectheliontnacil or Niënor Níniel. If you want a 1v1 you can always send me a mail or whisper me but if you come at me from offline mode again, I will simply ignore you and that will be it. I know you will find some pathetic excuse for not wanting to fight me (they always do), so just save yourself the trouble of responding at all. Now crawl back to where you came from and nurse your wounded pride back to it's former glory.

Edited by Ectheliontnacil on February 20, 2018 1:54PM
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    @Fel

I never zerg haha, I play solo mostly and sometimes with a friend (if you want I can teach you how to find friends, I know it's not easy for children with autism :/ ).

I love how you were mad at this other guy for camping a resource but you did the exact same thing this weekend when I tried to 1v1 you on my magblade. The reason I don't like you is very simple, even you should be able to grasp it: You are a thoroughly despicable person, a hatemonger who gets off to eso drama. If you weren't some cringe gankblade spewing hate in the zone chat, you would probably be leading ISIS fighters into battle lmao (so I suppose we should be thankful that you're
    just an eso salt lord).

My name is @Ectheliontnacil or Niënor Níniel. If you want a 1v1 you can always send me a mail or whisper me but if you come at me from offline mode again, I will simply ignore you and that will be it. I know you will find some pathetic excuse for not wanting to fight me (they always do), so just save yourself the trouble of responding at all. Now crawl back to where you came from and nurse your wounded pride back to it's former glory.
    hey, its you nienor, i was already asking myself whats going on with you :D the frist time we ever met you got killed every time you tried to fight and after that we had some nice talk about builds etc and didnt really fight eachother after that anymore. and suddenly a couple of Days ago you started to become the biggest tryhard as soon as you see me^^

"this Weekend when i tried to 1v1 you on my magblade" it told you.....jsut tell me your Name and i tell you why it is so funny for me. from your Point of view ist a1v1, from the other Person who spends time in a ressources with enemies of both factions around its not so much a 1v1 anymore :D you are basicly one of These ppl in this game who chase 1 guy with other ppl around and then ask why this Person doesnt fight or just call it 1v1 becaus These other ppl are "not in your grp" :D

not to mention that most of the time you do nothing else than mark me and try to cahse me down with other ADs :D

and it is one Thing to say that you ignore ppl, and another to become insanly tryhard as soon as you spot a specific Player ^^

anyway, Keep up your hate man^^ especially hilarious how you desperatly try to offend ppl personally :D

Edited by Fel on February 20, 2018 2:33PM
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Fel

1) It was you and papachico at the resource and I was alone. He wasnt attacking me so it would have been a perfectly fine 1v1. But you didnt want to get out of range of the npcs lmao. Then like 10 mins later I saw you near aleswell and you simply ran around a stone until my mark expired and you could run away. You didn't even light attack me.

2) Telling me I mark spam and let the zerg get you is a blatant lie. I NEVER zerg. If you ever see me zerg someone down please tell me immediately. (Although maybe id zerg you down ;-)

3) First time we met me and my friend (both low cp at the time) fought you in a guard tower and you sent him hatewhisps afterward. I don't even know why you brought this up...yes you've played the game longer than I have, but I am still the better Magblade now. If anything it makes it more embarrassing.

4) Ye I remember us talking dude. You actually seemed nice at the time. I thought we were cool. Then all of a sudden you started to tbag me and horsegank me on alts and ***, so ofc I was dissapointed and kind of pissed. So yeah if you want to be "friends" or at least friendly with me thats absolutely fine by me. I like all magicka nightblades because it's a hard class for solo pvp and there's not a lot of ppl who can successfully play it :smile: . I apologise for any personal attacks, they were unwarranted, but I it was you who started all this :/ .
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

1) It was you and papachico at the resource and I was alone. He wasnt attacking me so it would have been a perfectly fine 1v1. But you didnt want to get out of range of the npcs lmao. Then like 10 mins later I saw you near aleswell and you simply ran around a stone until my mark expired and you could run away. You didn't even light attack me.
    like i said...im basicly always between EP and AD and there is always other ppl around. sorry if i am not that stupid to get of the Tower to fight someone and then get overrun by other ppl^^ if you Claim to be a soloplayer you should be at least smart enough to understand that. not to mention that i totally dont care about you or desperatly try to prove anything, unlike you do
    2) Telling me I mark spam and let the zerg get you is a blatant lie. I NEVER zerg. If you ever see me zerg someone down please tell me immediately. (Although maybe id zerg you down ;-)
    ofc you would because thats what you did a couple of times last days^^ spamming mark and chasing me with other ppl and then asking yourself why i run
    3) First time we met me and my friend (both low cp at the time) fought you in a guard tower and you sent him hatewhisps afterward. I don't even know why you brought this up...yes you've played the game longer than I have, but I am still the better Magblade now. If anything it makes it more embarrassing.
    i only remember you trying to fight me a couple of times Long time ago and you got killed every time and after that we had some nice discussions about builds etc., and why does it matter who Plays the game longer? and sorry mate, like i said...every time we fought ebfore you died and if you think youa re the better Nb, you should at least be able to kill 1 guy after spamming mark on him and cahsing him with other ppl inside your own Keep :D how embarrissing is that?^^
    4) Ye I remember us talking dude. You actually seemed nice at the time. I thought we were cool. Then all of a sudden you started to tbag me and horsegank me on alts and ***, so ofc I was dissapointed and kind of pissed. So yeah if you want to be "friends" or at least friendly with me thats absolutely fine by me. I like all magicka nightblades because it's a hard class for solo pvp and there's not a lot of ppl who can successfully play it :smile: . I apologise for any personal attacks, they were unwarranted, but I it was you who started all this :/ .
    like i said...i totally dont care about being friends or friendly with someone :D i just remembered that we didnt fight eachother anymore after we had a discussion and i was jsut wondering what happened that you become such a super triggered tryhard in the last days^^
    neither do i care or get offended by any personal attacks, jsut dont blame other ppl for starting something if youa re the guy who gets so angry and starts to attack People personal. if anything,it just Shows me how mad and angry ppl are (so much about These ppl calling other Cancer, killing the community and talking *****)
    Edited by Fel on February 20, 2018 3:20PM
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Fel

Now that you have slapped away the olive branch that I extended I feel the need to say only this:

I did not zerg you down recently, but I wish I had. Every time in the past week or so when I saw you solo and I was solo myself (perfectly fair 1v1 between magblades) you ran away, there's absolutely no denying it Fel. So don't ever talk *** about me again in game (you don't have the balls to back it up anyways), don't ever tbag me again in game and I will leave you be in Cyrodiil.

If you have no interest in being civil with other players thats your wish and I have no choice but to accept it, however there is no need for you to trashtalk in offline mode and then cry when you get roasted in the forums.

PS: That logic of yours XD. You dont want to fight me at a resource where you had one guy backing you up and I was by myself because some yellows might have eventually come along...if you think like that you can never fight at all in Cyrodiil. Then again, you do never fight ;)
    Edited by Ectheliontnacil on February 20, 2018 4:01PM
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    I did not zerg you down recently, but I wish I had. Every time in the past week or so when I saw you solo and I was solo myself (perfectly fair 1v1 between magblades) you ran away, there's absolutely no denying it Fel. So don't ever talk *** about me again in game (you don't have the balls to back it up anyways), don't ever tbag me again in game and I will leave you be in Cyrodiil.
    dude, we met eachother so many times and we never fought after we talked together. jsut a couple of days agoo you started to become a typical triggered tryahrd as soon as you see me
    like i said...unlike you i dont feel the Need to prove myself by fighting you, i dont care about you, youa re the one who desperatly keeps trying
    i dont care if you leave me or not :D but dont start crying when i make fun of you when you become such a tryhard and fail all the time :D
    If you have no interest in being civil with other players thats your wish and I have no choice but to accept it, however there is no need for you to trashtalk in offline mode and then cry when you get roasted in the forums.
    so am i the one getting roasted here? :D all i see is a super mad and triggered tryhard kid that is crying because he keps failing to tryhard 1 guy and starts to personal Insult him because he is so angry :D do you really not realize how frustrated you look by doing this?^^
    PS: That logic of yours XD. You dont want to fight me at a resource where you had one guy backing you up and I was by myself because some yellows might have eventually come along...if you think like that you can never fight at all in Cyrodiil. Then again, you do never fight ;)
    i always Play with the attitude that every enemy wants to kill me and every other DC around would never help to fight....like i said...youa re the one who desperatly tries to prove something.... i couldnt care less about you and i dont feel the Need to spamm mark on you and chase you with some other ppl, unlike you do. i simply do not care about you, all i do is enjoying your hate

like i said.... just Keep tryharding but if you do so dont come here and start crying when ppl make fun of how hard you try^^
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »

Noooo!

@Ectheliontnacil not cool to make jokes about developmental conditions like Autism, I really hope you get a forum suspension for that
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Fel
    You DID get roasted, that's why my comments have more likes than yours. :wink:
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    @Ectheliontnacil not cool to make jokes about developmental conditions like Autism, I really hope you get a forum suspension for that
    Looks like he is even proud for getting "likes" for saying Things like that
    @Fel
    You DID get roasted, that's why my comments have more likes than yours. :wink:

ohh really? so coming to the Forum and starting to cry and insulting People on a personal Level and getting made fun of is your Definition of roasting ppl? :D

does it really mean much that much when ppl who hate me and are typical tryhard noob kids like you like what you say, just because it is against me ? :P but if it makes you feel better and help you fall asleep at night...keept telling it to yourself^^ (btw. sometimes i even "like" when other People start insulting me, just for the fun^^)

as soon as you grow up you will realize how you are just making a fool out of yourself and Show how mad and angry you are by insulting ppl on the Internet ^^

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any biased towards the video or conversation just a request . Please don't make threads that say Magblade God as Wrobel lurks and is a nerf happy slappy pappy .
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lexxypwns

Noooo!

It wasn't at joke, I was empathising with Fel. Must be very hard for him to be hated by everyone...and look how badly he's dealing with the situation.
    Edited by Ectheliontnacil on February 20, 2018 5:59PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Noooo!

I am allowed to make jokes, because I am autistic ;)

Same as when a black person says the N word.

Maybe in your society that’s acceptable, but the rules of this particular forum say otherwise.

Your straw man fails because you can’t use hate speech on this forum regardless of your own race.

Regardless, I’ve reported you and know of others who did as well. Given that I’ve been given forum suspensions for calling some a baddy pug I’d hope that some action gets taken.

Ultimately you’re only making yourself look worse and thereby weakening any moral stance you’re tying to take here
    Edited by Lexxypwns on February 20, 2018 5:56PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see so many people trash talking @fel over losing Xv1 situations against them like it’s an accomplishment for even two average players to kill 1 person.

I then see people making all kinds of heinous statements to/about him.

Come on EU guys, we get it he’s a vocal person and probably a troll, but the way you guys act towards him on the forums makes all of you look bad to players of all platforms while he’s only apparently making a fool of himself to players on EU server. Just something to consider.
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't at joke, I was empathising with Fel. Must be very hard for him to be hated by everyone...and look how badly he's dealing with the situation.
    and i always thought the hate i get for teasing players is one of the few reasons why i still enjoy the game ^^
    considering how much fun i have when Players Show me their Dimension of hate in this game, i think i am dealing with it quite well :D just look how my @Name or thread title is enough to make ppl rage ^^
    ...and not like i am the one who gets so angry in a game starts to Insult ppl on a personal Level :)

Edited by Fel on February 20, 2018 6:14PM
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lexxypwns
    I see so many people trash talking @fel over losing Xv1 situations against them like it’s an accomplishment for even two average players to kill 1 person.

Come on EU guys, we get it he’s a vocal person and probably a troll, but the way you guys act towards him on the forums makes all of you look bad to players of all platforms while he’s only apparently making a fool of himself to players on EU server. Just something to consider.

I see you are trying to pull a whiteknight here but you are failing miserably for a number of reasons.

Firstly Fel is the one sending hate messages and tbagging. He does so from offline mode so the only place we can respond is on the forums (and even here you try to shut me up by reporting). He is not the victim here, believe me. The things he says in chat are way worse and completely unsolicited.

Secondly you're from PC NA, don't get involved in drama you know nothing about and have nothing to do with.

And thirdly you have the common misconception that Fel is the one getting zerged by us, but he isn't. I never run in groups over 2 ppl and play solo 99% of the time anyways. Fel on the other hand has a very dirty gameplay: He horseganks, he tbags etc.
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Fel
    Well Fel, I grow weary of these arguments. Let's just be civil and ignore one another in Cyrodiil. I hope that's good enough for you.

AD Zone chat doesn't like you as it is, no need for me to chime in :wink: . I'll add you to my friendslist and if you want to tell me anything else you can do so in game, no need to do it on the forums where ppl like this lexy guy try to report me haha.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns

I see you are trying to pull a whiteknight here but you are failing miserably for a number of reasons.

Firstly Fel is the one sending hate messages and tbagging. He does so from offline mode so the only place we can respond is on the forums (and even here you try to shut me up by reporting). He is not the victim here, believe me. The things he says in chat are way worse and completely unsolicited.

Secondly you're from PC NA, don't get involved in drama you know nothing about and have nothing to do with.

And thirdly you have the common misconception that Fel is the one getting zerged by us, but he isn't. I never run in groups over 2 ppl and play solo 99% of the time anyways. Fel on the other hand has a very dirty gameplay: He horseganks, he tbags etc.

I’m not trying to be a white knight, just letting you guys know exactly how foolish you look. Nothing you’ve said disproves that, you’re only proving my point by going on and on about this.

getting ganked by a solo mageblade is some sort of joke, right?
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Every day we stray further from God’s light.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

well, why dont you go ahead and share These "hatewhispers" for everyone. ppl should see that i am not the one who is insulting ppl unlike you do^^
    and yet you Keep spamming mark on me and chasing me with other Players in your own Keep and fail to kill me :D because that is exactly the Kind of tryharding i am talking about ^^

watch my Videos and you will see what i do 99% of the time when i am playing, such a dirty gameplay indeed :D and dont tell me you would not have tbagged me after tryharding with These other ADs ^^ so much about complaining about getting tbagged
    @Fel
    Well Fel, I grow weary of these arguments. Let's just be civil and ignore one another in Cyrodiil. I hope that's good enough for you.
    AD Zone chat doesn't like you as it is, no need for me to chime in :wink: . I'll add you to my friendslist and if you want to tell me anything else you can do so in game
    well, unlike you i am ignoring you since we had a discussion once :D you are the one who started a couple of days ago to go totally crazy whenever you see me :D

like i said...i couldnt care any less about you and do not desperatly try to prove anything. i jsut enjoy how much you Show how you hate me and how you start insulting ppl^^
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lexxypwns

I’m not trying to be a white knight, just letting you guys know exactly how foolish you look. Nothing you’ve said disproves that, you’re only proving my point by going on and on about this.

Nope it isnt a joke. A lot of ppl tab away while riding, or unslot important skills so they can run rapids. Also if your mount is out of stamina you get that nasty unbreakable stun, which makes it entirely possible to get ganked. Anyways horseganking was just an example but it is kind of a *** move.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns

Nope it isnt a joke. A lot of ppl tab away while riding, or unslot important skills so they can run rapids. Also if your mount is out of stamina you get that nasty unbreakable stun, which makes it entirely possible to get ganked. Anyways horseganking was just an example but it is kind of a *** move.

“I play like a pug so people should respect that and only kill me when I want to let them”
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't have any biased towards the video or conversation just a request . Please don't make threads that say Magblade God as Wrobel lurks and is a nerf happy slappy pappy .

Haha, Wrobel in the shadows like "these dogs think they can have fun in my game?! GINA WHERES MY NERF BAT!!"
    PC/EU DC
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont bother posting a video unless its with a magicka dk or magicka temp.

We all already know nightblades and sorcs are the superior classes
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lexxypwns

Nah, horseganking is funny. A long time ago I was on my magplar and hit a guy with a dark flare > meteror > jesus beam combo on his horse... He disintegrated before he finished falling off his horse. It was one of the funniest looking things. People take this game to seriously. You'll die in funny and stupid ways in this game, and it is better if you can laugh about it. Zerg Squad once negated me and hit me with like 4 - 5 soul assualts while I was alone in Nickel Outpost. It looked ridiculous and I was laughing my ass off.

So yeah, horse ganking makes me laugh.
    PC/EU DC
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns

Nah, horseganking is funny. A long time ago I was on my magplar and hit a guy with a dark flare > meteror > jesus beam combo on his horse... He disintegrated before he finished falling off his horse. It was one of the funniest looking things. People take this game to seriously. You'll die in funny and stupid ways in this game, and it is better if you can laugh about it. Zerg Squad once negated me and hit me with like 4 - 5 soul assualts while I was alone in Nickel Outpost. It looked ridiculous and I was laughing my ass off.

Especially when you consider that in his example he is either; not paying attention to the game, or running a build that isn’t pvp ready in a pvp zone.

Those are zergling, pug behaviors and in his story it ends up with him meeting the same fate as those zergling pugs.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lexxypwns

Especially when you consider that in his example he is either; not paying attention to the game, or running a build that isn’t pvp ready in a pvp zone.

Those are zergling, pug behaviors and in his story it ends up with him meeting the same fate as those zergling pugs.

Reminds me of the kid that always yelled "didn't count! I wasn't ready!" during games on the playground.
    PC/EU DC
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns

Reminds me of the kid that always yelled "didn't count! I wasn't ready!" during games on the playground.

I mean, I get it that there’s features and add-ons on PC that promote lazy play. I’m also the first to admit I’m not always fully engaged when I pvp. However, on my platform, we call those things playing like a pug/scrub/baddie. It doesn’t mean you’re a bad player just that in that moment you’re not playing up to standards that a good or even average player meets, which is OK. But then why be salty about it?
    Edited by Lexxypwns on February 20, 2018 8:27PM
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lexxypwns

Could you be riding Fels *** any harder? XD