The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Video] best 1vX fight ever recorded (magblade god)

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only came here for the title
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Following thread for the funsies and arguments!
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clickbait
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    Even tho I hate it when enemy NBs play the way you do, I have to say that this is how it should be done.

Really nice play.
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like someone canceled a raid today ...
    Clickbait
    is it tho?
    FakeZavos wrote: »
    bla bla bla....fel Looks triggered ...bla bla
    this joke never gets old :D zavos, who is so triggered that he chases single People over the map with his friends and tbags them after he zerged them down, is talking about other ppl being triggered^^ classic :)
    bla bla bla...example and constructive Feedback...bla bla bla

example: shadow Image not working anymore since last patch
    Feedback: pls fix such game breaking Bugs within a couple of days or weeks, and if you are not good enough to do it that fast, tranfster some ressources from the DLC People to the help the noob who is overstrained with Fixing it

if not...dont get angry if ppl call you incompetent

you cant really tell me that they really Need ppl to tell them such Things or something would Change, if you make suggestions
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...they were really not content to let you get away. Nice clip.
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao. Koala Tea potatoes you have there OP...

@ 2:29 the guy crit rushes you at full health and proceeds to reverse slice spam you.

/facepalm
    Edited by BroanBeast1215 on February 8, 2018 9:24PM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn´t that clip also in your last vid?
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignoring the fact that you have an absolute rotten and *** personality, that was quite an enjoyable video.

I like the playstyle, shackle/skoria with a frost staff is a great setup indeed. I'm actually inclined to try it now.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do it with a magplar or dont bother wasting our time bruh! Magplar 1vx true testiment
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deja vu.. this was in the last video xD
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a huge fan of the healing ult choice (mostly because its busted in small scale - doesnt matter large scale because well emphasis on the large).

That said, good video was fun watch, well played.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    xeNNNNN wrote: »
    Not a huge fan of the healing ult choice (mostly because its busted in small scale - doesnt matter large scale because well emphasis on the large).

its probably about the best choice you can make as a soloplayer and it saves my ass about every 10minutes.
    for about 1 year almost nobody was using that ability and ppl did not realize its potential
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That title is cringe worthy. More so because its a repeat clip.

• Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sending large texts of insults in whispers with your 2 accounts are also a part of your build and gameplay?
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caitsith wrote: »
    Sending large texts of insults in whispers with your 2 accounts are also a part of your build and gameplay?

Watch out what you're saying. You don't want to become a tryhard mad noob kid now do you??
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    The funny part is, I was testing a build with forward momentum, hence with bad heals and trying differents setups, that's I was watching this players poking lights attacks and starting to run across cyrodiil. (I was not interested in this fight, so I've just watched him and then 1 minute later the insults came :D ), but when I was tryharded by 5 blues, he had absolutely no problems for stay hidden in a tower ressource (glademist mine) while spamming piercing mark and trying to kill me form his safe place when I was fighting these others blues. So complaining about refusing to 1vs1, when he's trying to kill you when you're already outnumbered, made me laugh. :)

well, the /W already says everything :D

i started to attack you on your ressource but instead of fighting, you jsut spammed dodgeroll and did not move away from your ressource at all^^

or do you expect me to have much respect for such typical Players like you, who are typical meta palyers, dont even dare to fight alone, dont even think about starting to fight someone without having any help and doing nothing else than sitting on a ressource and waiting for help to arrive?

but of Course...the typical excuse that someone doesnt want to fight because he is "testing a build" :DDDDDD
    or is avoiding every 1v1 and jsut trying to zerg ppl down the way you test all of your builds ?^^

sorry mate, but if you Play that way dont cry when ppl tell you that, and especially dont get insulted when ppl jsut tell you what Kind of Player you are :D
    Subversus wrote: »
    Ignoring the fact that you have an absolute rotten and *** personality, that was quite an enjoyable video.

I like the playstyle, shackle/skoria with a frost staff is a great setup indeed. I'm actually inclined to try it now.

again....if you dont like me just because of the fact that i make fun of how mad and angry zergling Kids like you get in the game, dont feel insulted when ppl just tell you the truth :D

if you dont like my personality just for that fact, try to imagine what i think about such Players like you, who are basicly the defintion of tryhards and zerglings in this game :)

i dont think you gonna like such a build at all, its just not made for ppl who prefer to tryhard and zerg, but feel free to try it
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fel

So many wrong assumptions from you.

1. You had no idea what sets and skills I was using. (and I write this here again, I was testing a build without shuffle and rally, even if you don't like this excuse it's a fact again, despite what you're telling me)
    2. You saw me in cyrodiil once, and you already know how I play in cyrodiil? I don't know if you're trolling or you're serious...
    3. Describe me a typical meta players, explain me your criteria, I'm really curious to know that.
    4. I was waiting for blues on that ressources and defensive tick.
    5. Yes, I was dodgerolling, what did you expect? Standing there and waiting for being killed especially with those blue close to me?
    6. For your information, I play how I want and what I want. keep your narrow minded judgements for you. Sometimes I play solo, sometimes I'm barely in good mood and choose the easiet way to play and just zerg surf for taking keeps. (don't put your blame on me, I'm only human after all)
    7. I expect absolutely nothing from you, I don't even know you, you're not my friend or whatever, but at least don't trashtalk like this. It's just simple curtesy and minimal respect.
    8. Pvp is not whispers or on forum, but in cyrodiil.
    9. Don't even bother to answer to this message, I don't have more time to waste for you. (and your previous thread with the same video show how it's pointless to talk with you).

I think you should learn to control your behavior and anger, if this game put you in this state, do something else more healthy. But I think you are not able to do that, because you are addicted to conflicts and dramas. Or maybe are you thinking you're educating others peoples when doing this? :trollface:
    Typical tryhard loser noob kid behavior!!!

You forgot, also typical meta player! :trollface:
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fel is like Göttermutter/Marie, but instead of spamming zone, he spams you with nonsense whispers.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Göttermutter was a genius poet who was ahead of her time. Not her fault that ep zone chat could not understand her poetry.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fel wrote: »
    The funny part is, I was testing a build with forward momentum, hence with bad heals and trying differents setups, that's I was watching this players poking lights attacks and starting to run across cyrodiil. (I was not interested in this fight, so I've just watched him and then 1 minute later the insults came :D ), but when I was tryharded by 5 blues, he had absolutely no problems for stay hidden in a tower ressource (glademist mine) while spamming piercing mark and trying to kill me form his safe place when I was fighting these others blues. So complaining about refusing to 1vs1, when he's trying to kill you when you're already outnumbered, made me laugh. :)

well, the /W already says everything :D

i started to attack you on your ressource but instead of fighting, you jsut spammed dodgeroll and did not move away from your ressource at all^^

or do you expect me to have much respect for such typical Players like you, who are typical meta palyers, dont even dare to fight alone, dont even think about starting to fight someone without having any help and doing nothing else than sitting on a ressource and waiting for help to arrive?

but of Course...the typical excuse that someone doesnt want to fight because he is "testing a build" :DDDDDD
    or is avoiding every 1v1 and jsut trying to zerg ppl down the way you test all of your builds ?^^

sorry mate, but if you Play that way dont cry when ppl tell you that, and especially dont get insulted when ppl jsut tell you what Kind of Player you are :D

again....if you dont like me just because of the fact that i make fun of how mad and angry zergling Kids like you get in the game, dont feel insulted when ppl just tell you the truth :D

if you dont like my personality just for that fact, try to imagine what i think about such Players like you, who are basicly the defintion of tryhards and zerglings in this game :)

i dont think you gonna like such a build at all, its just not made for ppl who prefer to tryhard and zerg, but feel free to try it

"I don't think you gonna like such a build at all"

I've been playing 4 different magblade builds in duels for the past year mate. Feel free to stop by the duel spot in alikr and I'll Zerg and tryhard you 1v1.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that's scrolling crap on the left makes me so glad I'm on console.

Alot of running away, rare in these 1vX clips but excellent use of terrain / scenery
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol does everyone just hate you??
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, that 1vX community seems like a really nice place, u know?
    PC/EU
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    @Fel

So many wrong assumptions from you.

1. You had no idea what sets and skills I was using. (and I write this here again, I was testing a build without shuffle and rally, even if you don't like this excuse it's a fact again, despite what you're telling me)
    2. You saw me in cyrodiil once, and you already know how I play in cyrodiil? I don't know if you're trolling or you're serious...
    3. Describe me a typical meta players, explain me your criteria, I'm really curious to know that.
    4. I was waiting for blues on that ressources and defensive tick.
    5. Yes, I was dodgerolling, what did you expect? Standing there and waiting for being killed especially with those blue close to me?
    6. For your information, I play how I want and what I want. keep your narrow minded judgements for you. Sometimes I play solo, sometimes I'm barely in good mood and choose the easiet way to play and just zerg surf for taking keeps. (don't put your blame on me, I'm only human after all)
    7. I expect absolutely nothing from you, I don't even know you, you're not my friend or whatever, but at least don't trashtalk like this. It's just simple curtesy and minimal respect.
    8. Pvp is not whispers or on forum, but in cyrodiil.
    9. Don't even bother to answer to this message, I don't have more time to waste for you. (and your previous thread with the same video show how it's pointless to talk with you).

I think you should learn to control your behavior and anger, if this game put you in this state, do something else more healthy. But I think you are not able to do that, because you are addicted to conflicts and dramas. Or maybe are you thinking you're educating others peoples when doing this? :trollface:

i didnt even bother to read your excuses 1-9 :D

sorry mate, but making fun of such Players like you is one of the few funny Things left for me in this game ^^ (or Anger as you call it B) )
    and no, absolutely no education intended :D just squeezing some fun out of the game for my personal interest^^

cant you even slightly imagine how funny it is when ppl are so scared in the game that they dont even dare to leave a ressource and fight someone without any help ? not even a bit? ^^
    ah sorry i forgot.....you were testing a build and thats why you didnt want to fight, because fighting is about the worst Thing you can do if you want to test a build, especially 1v1 :wink:
    lol does everyone just hate you??
    no, im pretty sure i met a guy some weeks ago who liked me

• Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy-downsized-large.gif

I think at this point, you just have some troubles for understand what you're reading...
    Edited by Wrubius_Coronaria on February 11, 2018 10:10PM
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    I think at this point, you just have some troubles for understand what you're reading...
    nono, i just undertsand perfectly fine that you just come up with new excuses why you dont fight :D

and you still ask yourself why i poke fun of such Players who dont even dare to fight, do you? ^^
    ohh sorry my mistake again....you did not want to fight because you were testing a build, and fighting is the last Thing you want to do when you are testing a new build
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
    If he wants he can join xD. But not gonna spends another second of my time on him XD
    i am disappointed, if you make the effort to post a TS recording be at least a man and deal with the Response and dont Report it because it Shows what a triggered lying kid you are :D shouldnt you know by now that i have enough material to bust every single of your lies?^^
    Edited by Fel on February 12, 2018 12:29PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm... Ive seen that clip already but under other title :D Should be called "Mashed potatoes" :) Im still amused how bad they need to be to deal almost no damage to probably light armored magblade xD Still you exploited them perfectly :D M-m-m-monster kill :D UT2k4 <3
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    If he wants he can join xD. But not gonna spends another second of my time on him XD
    i am disappointed, if you make the effort to post a TS recording be at least a man and deal with the Response and dont Report it because it Shows what a triggered lying kid you are :D shouldnt you know by now that i have enough material to bust every single of your lies?^^[/quote]

Moro uploaded it, I only posted it on forums cuz he asked me to.
    Why do I even try
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Fel

99% of this clip is running away: I feel this is representative of fels playstyle in general. Of course most of the times it's single players he is running away from and not groups.

Aside from the fact that you've posted the same boring clips already, I have to admit that the action was almost mediocre, big improvement there.

What confuses me most is why you post your videos in the first place. You're a sick puppy, quite literally the cancer that is slowly killing the eso community...you talk *** and then relish the responses you get, while calling everyone out for being salty. And now you expect the same community that you insult and belittle to praise your trolly 1vX?

PS: "coctailtomate" (your gamertag) IS NOT SPELLED CORRECTLY!!!
    Edited by Ectheliontnacil on February 20, 2018 9:10AM