The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Helping make unique builds.

• exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Why o' why is this wonderful thread posted in polluted General Discussion and not in Player Guides :-/?

I copied url to have in the future but if thread wasn't bumped, I would never found it. I always browse/read Players Helping Players and Player Guides for useful info, not here...

Anyway, thank you for your work and for spending precious time on it <3. There are players like me who are not into leaderboards. Playing games is not my job, it's for :).
    Edited by exiars10 on February 12, 2018 8:32PM
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • TeIvanni
    TeIvanni
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think this should be added to guides.

How to do a role sub-optimally generally shouldn't be considered a helpful guide.
    -Telvanni
    The Greatest of the Great Houses

Late Night ERP GM
    Nightfighters - Officer/Raid Lead
    [Immortal Redeemer]
    [Gryphonheart]
    [Tick-Tock Tormentor]

• ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Will get working on them, and I promise you'll be a lean, mean, brass kicking machine! ;)

Sounds perfect! thank you!
  • DragonLane555
    DragonLane555
    ✭✭✭
    A Two Handed DPS Stamplar that only uses one bar. (No that last parts not a joke I use a Controller, and the one thing it's slower on is weapon swapping)
  • Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to report back and say that I saw an immediate increase in my DPS, and I am really enjoying this build! It feels a lot more warden-y than the Racer build on Alcast, and I really like the rotation.
    The stats seemed low when I first strapped everything on, but then I check them after buffing up and eating something and I was blown away ^_^

Thank you again @DocFrost72 , great advice and I am really pleased with the results so far!
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will give a feedback on the "zappy paws" build as soon as Tempest Island becomes a daily pledge xD I should probably get the maelstrom bow first.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a toon that is specced fore purely stealing ***.
    5 pce Night Mother's embrace
    3 pce Night Terror
    5 pce Night Silence

Khajiit. Every CP is designed or max stealth. Useless in PvAnything content. Excels at not being seen. Sole purpose is to pick your pockets before killing you.

This the sort of builds you're talking about? Or non Meta builds for dungeon content?

I'm really impressed by the way you combine 13 pieces' set bonus. :)

For the record, my Bosmer Stamblade currently goes 5/5/2 Night's Silence/Night Terror/Agility on his stealing bar, and 4/4/3 with the same sets on his back bar. His more-serious-fighting build is 5/5/2 Briarheart/Night Terror/monster on his DW bar, with Night Terror dropping to 4 on the back bar.

Stealing bar of course has Concealed Weapon/Retreating Maneuvers/Cloak. Round out with combat skills (offensive or defensive/escape as you choose) to suit.
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on February 19, 2018 8:12AM
  • Twenty0zTsunami
    Twenty0zTsunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Docfrost72 I'd like some input from you on multiple characters! You can pm me and we can talk in game or even in discord if you'd like-- because I'm about to throw several walls of text your way

First off, my paladin character.
    I'm trying to get a Paladin character going right now. Something that I can heal veteran, perhaps even veteran hard-mode 4 mans with, with the option to switch to tank without having to change my gear. So basically a plate wearing templar healer w/sword and board backbar.

It's a little confounding but so far I'm using a pretty junk couple of sets , and am close to having the 2/2, 5/5, 5-5/5 sets I want. Im fixing to run 2/2 Troll King's, 5/5 Rattlecage Body armor, and 4-5/5 Tormentor, with the fifth bonus coming from a shield to add taunt effect on all charges-- Ill use the aedric lance lance and possibly the shield based charge. Currently using only shield charge but don't have the 5 pieces I need.

I'm not really sure which way to go beyond this basic gear setup. And truthfully I was also wondering what suggestions others might have for the secondary 5 piece that gets 4-5 / 5 (I was thinking go perhaps all-in on magicka as far as my attributes, with health enchants on my chest, legs, shield and helm, magicka on the belt, boots, shoulders, gloves, with reinforced trait all around to further reduce dmg (since my HP is going to be relatively low since im going mag-focus on attributes )and perhaps magicka regen on the jewelery because so far I find my biggest issue is that I run out of mana super easy on my tank bar, because I dont have the staff to increase mag regen by a ton so my sun shield/aedric lance spam takes its toll quickly. Not to mention the big isnta-heal that takes 25% of my mana.

And as for my Ranger
    I'm trying to do a classic ranger build with a warden. I went Dunmer because I like dunmer, but the dw passive, and stam/mag regen helps out.

So far I use primarily use the bear ultimate(and swap for the dw/bow ulti on bosses that require the big single target dps), 3 DW and BOW skills on each respective bar, with a magicka based ability on the #1 slot for both bars,(melee bar gets frost cloak for dmg redux for whole party, back bar spreading swarm or snipe) and a heal in the last slot for both bars (lotus on bow bar for quick lt atk-heal spam in situations where the healer goes down, and the stam morph of the mushroom heal for a closer range situation where a bigger heal is needed-- both of which also have the effect of restoring stam or mag . I've found 1-50 and even early veteran dungeons it's pretty effective and a lot of fun, but the damage is lacking late game.

as far as "spammable" dmg abilities-- Currently I run shrouded daggers, a blade flurry morph (currently experimenting and using bloodthirst, helpful since it doubles as an emergency self heal) and steel tornado (currently experimenting with +stam regen morph, I think I like it better), while the bow uses poison injection (Though I am debating the long range interrupt option), acid spray, and hail of arrows (reduced cost morph). I'm wondering if just opting for the bigger range, but higher expense versions of the AOE's would help optimize my dmg output in the long run. I feel that while it certainly would in large, spread out fights, it wouldn't do much a good chunk of the time and would just make the stamina needed for the rotation harder to maintain.

My current gear setup for the ranger is:
    Selenes 2/2
    Briarheart 4-5/5 (weapons/jewelery)
    5/5 Unfathomable Darkness body armor.

Traits are random as hell, but I went all +stam enchants and all stam attributes.

I think the armor setup is great, gives me good armor pen, crit dmg etc.. with the vines and ravens adding additional dmg output and contributing to the overall "Ranger" theme (Animal companions that fit the classic ranger theme.) But I also think I should switch briarheart and darkness, so I have 5/5 bonus form briar body armor since it will proc at a range, because if the darkness set procs while im at long range it's practically useless unless I run into close range.

I understand It seems like I'm trying to have a character that does "everything" and I understand itll never be optimal in any field, but I'd like to get my dmg to at least acceptable ranges, while also maintaining the ability to also contribute to the group as "support.)

And last but not least the Barbarian
    I wanted to do a classic barbarian, and the obvious choice for race was orc. And I jumped at becoming a werewolf the first opportunity I had. and the only class I didn't have at 50 was Dragon Knight, and I figured with it's flaming battle standards, chain pulls, defensive buffs and leap attacks, it was a decent choice. However since I am aiming for a classic barbarian, I am mostly avoiding the abilities that allude to the magical nature of the DK's abilities.

I intend to primarily utilize medium armors, two handers with sword and board for Tank back bar. I was debating pure DPS and doing a DW back bar, but despite being less true to the "barbarian archetype", I feel it would be more fun and.. practical to have a tank back bar. Though right now I am in mostly heavy because Im low level and it just helps to stay alive and be tanky.

Currently he is level 20 I mostly use weapon abilities. My main bar currently is 2hander with critical charge, upper cut, cleave, the DK buff that covers the caster in dmg reducing scales, and the flame lash/whip ability that everybody loves to spam (Im still low lvl don't have all the stuff I want yet)

Back bar is currently the earthen fist ability that knocks targets down, puncture for taunt, low sweep, and probably the same 4-5 as above bar because again-- low lvl, don't have access to everything yet.

I'm curious as to what suggestions you would have for gear, something thats gonna give me a sizable HP pool while allowing me to deal decent dmg output. And if it doesn't go without saying, stamina focused as far as attributes go.

Edited by Twenty0zTsunami on February 19, 2018 9:57AM
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DocFrost72 i love this thread!
    Here's an easy one, a Dunmer hybrid DK with flame staff, the 2nd weapon can be whatever. Purpose is to clear vMA.
    I have my own build but I want to see how hard I can push it. I had made it to the poison stage then the double vMA drop happened so I respecc'd back to magicka to farm lol.
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TeIvanni wrote: »

How to do a role sub-optimally generally shouldn't be considered a helpful guide.

A+ roleplaying. You are the truest Telvanni i have ever seen!
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • Custos91
    Custos91
    ✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    Stamina Warden Healer. @DocFrost72.

I have my own ideas but I'd like to see what you come up with.

I do have a stam warden healer build that completed vSO, vAA, vAA HM and all vet DLC Dungeons in HM (the Dragonbone ones not yet, mainly because I rely heavily on my friendlist for dungeons and have nearly never had enough players online since patch...have done them in vet, even with PUGS, but haven't really tried HM so far)

I also got Empress on her and got Falkreath, Mazza, CoS Skins on her...

vMoL has proven to be a problem, mainly because how my guild does it, but we were close enough (1%) a couple of times^^

Guess I have to finally post the build... got 5 pages of guide so far... I am just to lazy to finish it...
    TeIvanni wrote: »

I dare you to call some things suboptimal just because they are off meta, if a build is designed for certain content that build can easily outshine other builds there that rely on a more general aproach.

My stam warden healer only has one problem in all dungeons, that is mazzatun at chu dan, because people spread out to much, in any other dungeon content it is actually better then your usuall meta healer build, more mobile, higher regen, bigger heals (mostly because DW gives you nice passives that increase your healing a lot, especially paired with other % bonuses like flawless dawnbreaker) and more sturdy on top of it ( I can afford to guard the tank on Bloodroot HM and on the Warrior in Hel-Ra HM... and I have only 488 CP and on that hel ra run 17.4k health with ebon xD)
    Edited by Custos91 on February 19, 2018 4:58PM
    Warden Main apparently... 7 Wardens currently, otherwise a healer of every class.
    Mostly active in No CP PVP on EU, blaming the buffbot meta in pve.
    I want to feel like I am saving somebodies life, not like I am carrying amunition for them...
  • WhiteScythe
    WhiteScythe
    ✭✭✭
    What a great thread!! It gets me thinking about a few things I wanted to try. I have a DK that I don't really play but every now and then I log into it and feel like I want to but never end up doing so.

I tried following Alcast's guide on his stamina DPS DK and I just really can't get used to have dual wield & a bow. Probably comes from my main being a Sorcerer and I play dest staff/dest staff. Is there a build that would allow me to play dw/dw? I'm a Redguard. Any help would be appreciated!! :)

Also why is this not a sticky somewhere? ;)
    Edited by WhiteScythe on February 21, 2018 3:24AM
    NA-PC Daggerfall Covenant #dcforlife
    WTB OCEANIC SERVER!
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    @WhiteScythe

If you want very fun DW/DW build, use this gear setup:

2x Stormfist Monster Set
    5x Unfathomable Darkness
    5x Shadow of the Red Mountain

Somebody can post how to exactly combine them so it process as much as possible. If Stormfist is hard to get, just use good old Kra'gh Monster Set.

For normal and some veteran dungeon content, more than enough. For thougher is problem because of noticable bow DPS loss.
    Edited by exiars10 on February 21, 2018 9:16AM
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my extended absence. It's been a rough few weeks.

Secondly, I'm so glad to see a few of the builds I've helped with are making people happy, that gives me all the desire in the world to continue! :)

I'll be a bit slower than when I started, but I will try to reach out absolutely no less than once a week to help bounce ideas and build for you folks. Now, let's get down to business!

@Hallothiel

The setup I'm going to try and tweak with involves a melee magic sorc. Your gear will be 5 Julianos, 5 netch's touch (darkshade caverns, and two grothdar. Zaan would be even better, if you can nab it.

Dual wield:
    Crystal fragments, endless fury, volatile familiar, liquid lightning, inner light, greater storm atronach. One fire, one shock or absorb magic enchantment.

Lightning staff:
    Blockade of storms, haunting curse, volatile familiar, boundless storm, hardened ward (or surge if you don't run potions), rearming trap, elemental rage. Increase damage enchantment.

Will test when I have time!

@SilverIce58

Had a lot of fun with this one!

Setup is 5 Ysgramor, weapons and three body julianos, head and shoulder iceheart. Both bars are ice staves.

Bar one: Crushing shock, winter's revenge, blockade of frost, shimmering shield, inner light, northern storm.

Bar two: Bird of prey/lotus blossom, fetcher infection, elemental ring, blue betty, inner light, ice comet/elemental rage.

As with the above builds, will test in the pts when I can :)

@JamuThatsWho

I got you!

Build is 5 hunding's rage, 5 spriggan, 1 kra'gh/kena.

Bar one: bow

Focused aim, poison injection, endless hail, unstable clanfear, bound armaments, overload/flawless dawnbreaker (don't use, it's there for the damage increase!) Poison enchantment.

Bar two: bow

Critical surge, hurricane, bombard, unstable clanfear, bound armaments, Ballista. Increase damage enchantment.

As with the others, will test soon.

@ascan7

Got one of each, ready to go!

Dps: stamina sorcerer.

5 mechanical accuity, 5 strength of the automaton, 2 velidreth/sentinel of Rekugamz.

Dual wield:

Shrouded dagger (sphere), rending slashes (sphere), steel tornado (centurion), bloodthirst (spider), expert hunter (passive), flawless dawnbreaker (passive). One shock, one poison enchantments.

Bow:

Rearming trap (literally every ruin ever #skyrimtriggered), poison injection (sphere), endless hail (playing loose calling this sphere, I admit it), hurricane (factotum), critical surge (factotum), balista (enemy by the same name in a skyrim dlc...as I recall it was last dragonborn?).

Tank:

5 Hist bark, (https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Chimarvamidium It's worth a read if you haven't already: I nerded out to this story!)
    5 live wire,
    2 sentinel of Rekugamz/engine guardian. One helps the party, one helps you a lot. Your choice!

Sword and shield both bars:

Bar one-
    Absorb magic, pierce armor, heroic slash, hurricane/boundless storm, bound aegis, spell wall.

Bar two-
    Absorb magic, inner fire, critical surge, encase, bound aegis, aggressive warhorn.

Will work on getting you a dps test for the former. Tell me how you like the latter or if you have thoughts, questions, and concerns!

@Tigeracer

Try this one out!

5 hunding's rage, 5 senche's bite, 2 selene's.

Dual wield: biting jabs, rending slashes, binding javelin, deadly cloak, resolving vigor, dawnbreaker of smiting.

2h: extended ritual, executioner, shuffle, stampede, rally, remembrance.

I always pictured the light effects of the templar to be almost perfect for moon magic, surrounding Jone and jode.

If you posted, I saw your build and will respond when not on mobile. The site is giving me a tough time, this phone is a relic.

• ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    Will work on getting you a dps test for the former. Tell me how you like the latter or if you have thoughts, questions, and concerns!

They look awesome! The tank build looks very good, Hist Bark is such a nice idea! there are my questions:
    1) will power surge heals be enough to proc Sentinel set? I'll probably use that because looks so cool
    2) if instead i decide to run Engine Guardian, should i use Dark Deal to complement it?
    3) can this build work for pvp with some tweaks? Maybe using abilities like Daedric Mines and Bolt Escape (i know nothing about sorc XD)
    4) Which traits, mundus stone and attribute points? (i know very little about tanks XD)

About the DPS build, i'm looking forward to see the DPS parse. thank you for the test! my question, very similar to the other ones:
    1) again, will the self healing be enough for Sentinel set? should i take all the dual wield self-healing miorphs and vigor to maximize its chance?
    2) or could i just take Engine Guardian and Dark deal?
    (yeah, i won't use Velidreth. I know it's very strong... but it looks terrible off theme :S)
    3) this is a strict dungeon build, right? could it work in PvP in some ways?

You are awesome!
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DocFrost72
    Ta muchly - will see what can do with that build - but will gave to wait for Zaan as on console.
  • Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @DocFrost72

I’m eager to get started on this build!
  • Doctor_Zeuss
    Doctor_Zeuss
    ✭✭✭
    @DocFrost72
    (Edit: Forgot to tag. New to forums)

Hi. This thread is a blast to read. I actually logged into the forums for the first time to post on this thread. I would love to get a build from that build factory you have running in your head.

I played a little on pc(never got to level 50, had tons of chars), and just started playing on console a month ago and am almost cp 160 now. I’ve been a student of the game for a while so I know a lot about the mechanics and how builds work, but I may not understand the meta stuff too well(I honestly tend to stay away from the meta in games anyways).

So with that out of the way, here is a build I’d like to get some help with before delving into it:

A Vampire Nightblade tank that uses Frost Staff on at least one bar. I’d want to use Invigorating Drain and Devouring Swarm a lot. Having Drain as my main form of defense if possible. I imagine the build as a crazy health and Ultimate generator with the Siphoning passives, Nightblade abilities and potential gear sets.

Looking forward to what you’re able to come up with if you have time. Sorry to hear you’ve had a rough time lately. Hope things get better :)

Edit: Also, is the vampire Mist Form ability of any use to tanks? Seems like it could be a fun way to mitigate lots of burst damage from bosses. No need to put it in the build though if it doesn’t work. Also typos!
    Edited by Doctor_Zeuss on February 22, 2018 2:58PM
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Holden wrote: »
    Hey @DocFrost72 ,

We love what you're doing here, variety is the spice of life after all. There are so many fun build ideas and they're turning out so great! Thanks for keeping things spicy guys!

Yep, it's great that some players don't fall for meta and try to make the best out of the diversity available in ESO.
    That being said... would you please remind Mr. Slashlurk aka @ZOS_RichLambert that the very best way to promote diversity is to reinstate hard caps ?
    TYVM !
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a toon that is specced fore purely stealing ***.
    5 pce Night Mother's embrace
    3 pce Night Terror
    5 pce Night Silence

Khajiit. Every CP is designed or max stealth. Useless in PvAnything content. Excels at not being seen. Sole purpose is to pick your pockets before killing you.

This the sort of builds you're talking about? Or non Meta builds for dungeon content?

i am doing something similar. My have a stamblade dedicated to wreaking havoc in the shadows. I usually steal off their dead body after showing a knife in their heart though.

I will have to look into the night mothers embrace or night terror. thinking of sithis too since i tend to use blade of woe alot
    Edited by xbobx on February 22, 2018 12:56PM
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @DocFrost72 Great job here offering ideas to those in need and the fact your builds are pretty cool.
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One of the best threads in ages

Had an idea I’ve been chewing on for a while and would love your input, used to be a vet hard mode meta addict but just lost the love for that, more into the stories now

Dk tanky dps, nord, at least five heavy, a hybrid would be ideal as I have a bunch of old pelinals gear

For normal level dlc dungeons as I spend a lot of game time helping guild mates through them, also it needs to be fairly robust

One set up maybe sword and sheild with a fire staff back bar, would like to swap the sword and sheild for a two handed some times.

Any ideas welcome
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    @DocFrost72

My character
    Bosmer, stamina Nightblade (health +7; stamina +57), CP almost 400, Mundus is Warrior. I play as bow/bow and I like it but I want something fun.

Intended use
    Overland content (soloing public dungeons, delves, zone bosses and similar) and limited group dungeons' run, mostly normal and easier veteran one. No DLC dungeons and no trials at all.

I want to use One Hand and Shield on both bars as I plan to play as tank in normal dungeons.

Proposed skills (suggestions welcomed)
    1) Pierce Armor – Deep Slash – Lotus Fan – Sap Essence – Absorb Magic / Soul Harvest
    2) Inner Rage* – Mirage – Resolving Vigor – Patch of Darkness – Funnel Health / Aggresive Horn or Bolstering Darkness

*Only in group dungeons, otherwise Razor Caltrops.
    **Bolstering Darkness when soloing zone and group delve's (Craglorn) bosses.

Proposed gear
    5x Syvarra‘s Scale + 5x Bahraha‘s Curse + 2x Monster

If you can propose some fun gear combo around processes when I take or deal damage, great. If not, I am open for non-process combo like for example Shacklebreaker + Warrior-Poet + Monster whatever. Just don't propose dungeon sets - I hate grinding. As long as I can buy them/craft, all good.

I have no idea for Monster process set (as long as I can grind it and is not DLC one). Selene? Sellistrix? Stormfist? Tremorscale?

Thank you.

• TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    As title suggests, I'm offering to help people make custom builds specced to do specified content while keeping close to the envisioned theme as possible.

Perhaps you want to make a vampire themed dps? A tank that uses a two handed weapon? A barbarian-esque warrior that thrives off of a blood rage for soloing? New player or old, I can help.

Simply tag my @name, and describe what you envision. I'll help you make something you can not only be happy playing, but confident playing.

Looking for a TOTAL Frost/Ice themed character.

I have a low level high elf, magika, Warden (prefer tank or healer, but having a tanky-dps or tanky-healer is good too....
    (for those 3dps dungeon runs.)

Looking for ideas to make him a total frost theme-- looks, abilities, play style, everything.

not a min/max build, but must be able to complete vet DLC dungeons and vet trials

My original thoughts- maybe dragonguard (5pc body) with frost staff on back bar for lots of snowball storms(?)

second set (jewelry/weapons) unknown --

Permafrost Set =LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160

(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
    (4 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (5 items) While you have a damage shield on you, your Health Recovery is increased by 885.

Ysgramor's Birthright Set = LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160

(2 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
    (4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (5 items) Adds 400 Spell Damage to your Cold Damage abilities.

Winterborn Set = LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160

(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
    (3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (5 items) When you deal damage with a Cold Damage ability, you have an 8% chance to summon an ice pillar that deals 7967 Cold Damage to all enemies in a 3 meter radius. The ice pillar persists for 2 seconds and reduces the Movment Speed of all enemies within the radius by 60%.

monster set - maybe Iceheart -- great icy theme shield and damage

must look the part too. is there a frost mare (ice horse type mount)?

Give your best!!!

• Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @DocFrost72 , the lore friendly Khajiit is going great!

Assuming you are still doing these, I have another one for you.

Khajiit, unarmed and bow, pvp.
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you possibly do a build for Argonian (or Dark Elf) stamblade (or even hybrid-blade)? (I really want a shadow-scale or daedric worshipper type character)

Something that closes the DPS gap between it and BiS races?

PvE build with a little wiggle room for casual PvP

PS: I like dual wielding :smile:

Also would like to see an optimized Khajiit magic DPS build (any class) for PvE :smile: (imagine Moon Temple Priest)

I'm poor at BiS race magblade and magdk is broken as heck, but I seem to do fine with anything else (PTS with BiS races)

@DocFrost72
    Edited by dovakiin5574 on March 6, 2018 9:26PM
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    It's really sad that @DocFrost72 abandoned his own thread even he is active in forum :(.

With Summerset, huge changes are incoming and unique builds are going to flower more than ever:
    1) jewelry crafting and
    2) staves, 2H and bows are going to be counted as 2 slots.

And as I already typed this thread should be moved to Player Guides.

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    exiars10 wrote: »
    It's really sad that @DocFrost72 abandoned his own thread even he is active in forum :(.

With Summerset, huge changes are incoming and unique builds are going to flower more than ever:
    1) jewelry crafting and
    2) staves, 2H and bows are going to be counted as 2 slots.

And as I already typed this thread should be moved to Player Guides.

So full disclosure: I did "pseudo abandon" this thread. It is not because I dislike you all (you've been great!), but I've had two issues of late. One is irrelevant so it's in a spoiler if it interests anyone, while the other will be a little more on topic and impactful: I no longer have the capability to run the PTS. My pc is on its last legs sadly, and I'll need to get it upgraded, or replaced before long.
    I am actively applying to several jobs while working for my current employer. Most of my free time is spent with my SO, who I love dearly.

But, I think that I have been a bit selfish of late. While I cannot test these builds without an investment, I think that I can certainly start the process! It might be a bit before I have the gold to do so, but I'll make an effort.

If you have posted here, know that I am back, and will be working on skill bars, gear sets, and other tips/tricks and will post later after work.

And I am deeply sorry it took so long.