Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BUYERS BEWARE: Nocturnal costume is broken - have holes and model issues - update: refunded.

• Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Compare to Nocturnal from Skyrim. The crown store one lacks the smooth flow of the material from top to bottom and.... ffs I’ve become a fashion critic.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Edited by Appleblade on February 2, 2018 8:21PM
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appleblade wrote: »
    Compare to Nocturnal from Skyrim. The crown store one lacks the smooth flow of the material from top to bottom and.... ffs I’ve become a fashion critic.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, the side-boob and cleavage window needs to be more pronounced for certain. Plus the cut on the legs needs to be raised higher. I gave into buying it, and somehow got the look to look somewhat decent. But, it lacks sex appeal dramatically.
    Options
  • SofiDesune
    SofiDesune
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    SofiDesune wrote: »
    Cts0dCM.png

Z5ddR86.png

oKhmCnu.png

I also noticed a texture fail with the neckline on the robe.

I must say... Very beautiful pics. Your characters could be a bit more EXTRA THICC, but very nicely done. I’d love to see 1 of @NewBlacksmurf lovely ladies with this costume on.

190.gif

Only the breton are mine, but thank you ahhaha :D
    Options
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got a refund for this overpriced, bugged piece of crap, so good luck to anyone else that tries. Hopefully you get someone nice. I got absolutely no hassle.

I really should’ve stuck with my initial instinct on this one. Glad it worked out, though.
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a lot of character remodeling and adjustments, I finally got the costume to look “proper” in my opinion. Had to increase the bust to max, as well as do a few torso adjustments to get the bust area to sag just right. I also had to redo the butt area, and do a few nips and tucks here and there. Lmao. Anyway, I’m extremely satisfied with the results.

Only things that I’m disappointed with is the fact that the feet/toe designs on character models are atrocious, and it now looks like my character is an adult film actress; loaded with collagen and silicone. She (once a he) went to DR in Miami, and got a few nips and tucks. All they need now is some clear platform high-heels, or some cork open-toe wedges. :D

TducfdL.jpg

More pics:
    SzY540X.jpgZoFC1Z4.jpg
    6ejzycT.jpg
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Hmmm...

I wonder why this isn't moved to the crown store subsection?

I don't know why, but I'm glad that it stayed here lol.

@Astrid_V I'm not mad at you LOL! Same..General discussion is like front page news LOL.
    Edited by Thealteregoroman on February 2, 2018 8:59PM
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • HarlotsLoki
    HarlotsLoki
    ✭✭✭
    Just got a refund for this overpriced, bugged piece of crap, so good luck to anyone else that tries. Hopefully you get someone nice. I got absolutely no hassle.

I really should’ve stuck with my initial instinct on this one. Glad it worked out, though.

I just got a refund too, no hassle either.

I'll be waiting on forum reviews on crown store items from now on.
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow... how did they manage to make the ESO version of this look NOTHING like the original?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow... how did they manage to make the ESO version of this look NOTHING like the original?

Lol. You must’ve never seen Skyrim: Daedric Armor, Dwarven Armor, or Glass Armor. There’s no comparison to the ESO versions we have. Lmao. Skyrim variants look dramatically better.
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...

@Astrid_V I'm not mad at you LOL! Same..General discussion is like front page news LOL.

Aaaaaand they moved it to Crown Store section.
    RIP.
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...

RIP.

OMG...sorry :(
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'll go for the cheap option and go naked apart from a guild tabard.
    Options
  • raffael.geislerb16_ESO
    I bought it and I regret doing so. This costume has so many visual glitches that aren't obvious or even impossible to see in the Crown Store preview and it doesn't animate well. The cloth sticks to the legs in an unnatural way. You cannot dye the golden seam. This is a 2000 crown costume and you cannot dye it properly! There seems to be a neck seam for some characters. I did not even know about the holes but I can confirm them using a bow.

Shadows on the skin are broken aswell. There is a tie shaped pattern of lines and wrong shadow transition on the chest. This pattern is shown in the left picture, and the non-edited picture in the middle. This cannot be seen well in the preview because of the added light. I didn't see this problem on the February Crown Store showcase picture either, which was taken at night, but the problem persists at moonlight too. Also, the openings at the side below the arms show bright spots smudging the skin texture on both sides.

kkpb-7t-6b62.jpg

You can see it even better on this screenshot posted earlier. Lovely character btw.
    SofiDesune wrote: »
    Z5ddR86.png

I also noticed a texture fail with the neckline on the robe.
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if someone was watching the project runway garbage bag episode while making this :smiley:

giphy.gif

But seriously fix those pits, please.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

source.gif

@NewBlacksmurf You never fail to disappoint. Thank you very much, comrade. +1 to you.

Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if your girl has wide hips, it looks like a damned apron from the front.

not flattering.

better on a slender character, but not that much better. :/
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »
    Breton Hero Costume says "Hi"

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/280267/yes-i-am-going-to-keep-hurling-abuse-at-the-breton-costume/p1

Not to get anyones hopes down but they will fix 0% of all the costumes flaws and issues.

That thread and no support from ZOS is what woke me up to what was happening to ZOS' attitude regarding quality.

Edit: Here was the official response from @ZOS_JessicaFolsom about Breton Hero costume:
    "'We've read the feedback in that thread. We'll take learnings from it into consideration for future costume designs.'"
    Edited by Moloch1514 on February 2, 2018 11:52PM
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Fyrscha
    Fyrscha
    ✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    So people who spend money on costumes are QA testers, ZoS? This is not a good approach. 2000 crowns for this is not on.

Please fix.

1) Fix holes and any other glitchy mess.
    2) Remove shine for common dyes.
    3) In future have costumes tested on PTS, and listen to and apply feedback given. People are paying good money for these things, this is not a joke.

I 100% agree with this, especially #3.
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP here. Today I've got refund for this overpriced broken piece of mess:
    Hi!

I'm October with The Elder Scrolls Online Team. Thanks for getting in touch with us about this and being patient as I looked into it. I'd be happy to help! :)

While normally we're unable to process refunds for items bought from the Crown Store, I see that you're a very dedicated player and valued member of our forum community to boot. I'd certainly like to honor that and extend our thanks to you for being an awesome part of Tamriel!

I've gone ahead and refunded you 2,000 Crowns for the frock, but I've left it on the account for you. This way, if updates are made to it more to your liking as the result of player feedback sent to the developers, you'll still have it available to you to enjoy. :)

I'm glad that my thread warned few of you who were going to buy this costume and I saved your Crowns :)
    But if you already bought it and you can't stand all these mesh issues (which were not seen in Crown Store preview), go ahead and try go get refund! :)

I've also learned my lesson - I won't purchase items anymore that I was hyped for since they were datamined, until I see if dyes and animations apply correct to it. :)

(at least ZOS' customer service have higher standards that their items in Crown Store lol)
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

I'm October with The Elder Scrolls Online Team. Thanks for getting in touch with us about this and being patient as I looked into it. I'd be happy to help! :)

While normally we're unable to process refunds for items bought from the Crown Store, I see that you're a very dedicated player and valued member of our forum community to boot. I'd certainly like to honor that and extend our thanks to you for being an awesome part of Tamriel!

I've gone ahead and refunded you 2,000 Crowns for the frock, but I've left it on the account for you. This way, if updates are made to it more to your liking as the result of player feedback sent to the developers, you'll still have it available to you to enjoy. :)

I'm glad that my thread warned few of you who were going to buy this costume and I saved your Crowns :)
    But if you already bought it and you can't stand all these mesh issues (which were not seen in Crown Store preview), go ahead and try go get refund! :)

I've also learned my lesson - I won't purchase items anymore that I was hyped for since they were datamined, until I see if dyes and animations apply correct to it. :)

(at least ZOS' customer service have higher standards that their items in Crown Store lol)

Glad that customer support was able to help, and super awesome that they left it on your account in case they ever fix it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

Nice! They snatched the Nord Robe right off my account which pretty much tells me they have no plans to revisit that item and make it take dyes better. I'm glad you had a good result. It'd be great if we didn't have to do these things and they just finally upped their game in the quality control department though.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmm...

RIP.

Why RIP? I couldn't find the original thread on the dye issue because it got pushed off the front page after a day. But I came to this category and found numerous threads, and links to the other threads including this one with plenty of images.

I've decided, thanks to all the images, to pass on this costume. My issue was the wear patterns, or is it bad gloss effect, in the fabric, especially in the back. Those don't look like they dye away, so that was the final nail in this one. Thank you everyone who takes the first plunge and then reports back for the rest of us.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...

RIP.

Yup, shame. Is it just me but when I try to go on my topic which is still listed in the General forums it pops up in a new window and says "You do not have permission to do that" ??? did they delete it or?
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really hoping that they are going to get their Crown Store Costume Fixing team together and just fix all the bugged costumes already. There aren't that many that have blatant bugs, but the Breton Hero, the Nocturnal Shrike and that 4 Fabric Lizard thing are a real mess which is a shame.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ajaxduo wrote: »
    Hmmm...

RIP.

Yup, shame. Is it just me but when I try to go on my topic which is still listed in the General forums it pops up in a new window and says "You do not have permission to do that" ??? did they delete it or?

@Ajaxduo Your topic works fine for me
    Options
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigma957 wrote: »
    They will probably put a little patch on it in another update ... maybe..

They'll patch it like they patched the clipping on that holiday garland hat - after it leaves the crown store, so if you didn't buy it because of the terrible quality you're SOL.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    MornaBaine wrote: »

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol. You must’ve never seen Skyrim: Daedric Armor, Dwarven Armor, or Glass Armor. There’s no comparison to the ESO versions we have. Lmao. Skyrim variants look dramatically better.

Skyrim daedric is styled to mehrunes dagon, eso to Morag bal. I agree with dwemer except I feel light is better, and eso glass armor is better imo, heavy only
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a refund to. They must know its terrible.
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    I got a refund to. They must know its terrible.

To be fair, you are a sentient banana. They probably gave you one out of fear.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
This discussion has been closed.