Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BUYERS BEWARE: Nocturnal costume is broken - have holes and model issues - update: refunded.

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Seems also we cannot hide the helmet part of it
    You can in gameplay settings.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wth does zos release broken products for the price for a dlc? and the gold trim isn't even dyeable
    Astrid_V wrote: »

any of the golds close to the undyeable gold trim?
    Options
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i previewed it on all my toons and its just a lumpy mess.
    Edited by MakoFore on February 2, 2018 1:48AM
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can. But it still looks terrible
    Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u17wx6b.jpg
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u17wx6b.jpg

He looks sad.
    aliyavana wrote: »
    wth does zos release broken products for the price for a dlc?

I have often wondered that, myself. Yes, sometimes they fix the stuff, but it seems that it is often "done is done". No looking back. It is what it is.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • jokeaccount
    jokeaccount
    ✭✭✭
    u17wx6b.jpg

is he a pretty princess?
    Options
  • Sektion67
    Sektion67
    ✭✭✭
    From the price to the over all quality, this is a disappointment. It looks like ZOS has overreached on this one. I'm one of the people still waiting for a fix to the Argonian costume they released awhile back... so yeah, I just can't be burned again so soon.

@ZOS - I really do enjoy your game, but there are so many annoying bugs that just take away from the experience! I have no problem supporting this game with my money, but please slow down and QA the products you're selling.

In any case, thanks to the OP for the info.

Options
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    from another thread:

i was surprised the texture quality was so bad. if you look at the glenmore coven robes (around half the price at 1200) it has FAR AND AWAY better texturing, details, fit, and dyes better.

I just don't get it, it was a single small robe, how do you screw it up so bad and charge the price of a full DLC for it?
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every single person who bought this poor quality mess should submit a bug report, then post the ticket number here. Seriously, every person.

Maybe that will light a fire under them to refund everyone, or fix this crap. And hopefully do better QA going forward.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks but didnt work for me on this costume but works on other costume so I assumed it was part of the costume
    Edited by Morgul667 on February 2, 2018 3:09AM
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »

You can. But it still looks terrible

Thanks, are you guys sure though ? I tried but it didnt work on this costume for me
    Options
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried it on all of my girls and I don't like it so I guess I'm saving my 2000 crowns. Guess I'll see if I like the horse. I know I'll get the white cat. I love cats.
    Options
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will probably put a little patch on it in another update ... maybe..
    Options
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:48AM
    Options
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:48AM
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigma957 wrote: »
    They will probably put a little patch on it in another update ... maybe..

Yup. Just like they did for the equally poor quality Breton Hero costume. Wait....
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those holes just signify you slowly fading into the Evergloam.

100% immersive ;)
    Argonian forever
    Options
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you thought that dyeing was a real issue, just look at this:

Melancholy Personality:
    ZTyCstI.jpg
    Heavy attack with resto staff:
    ZHliPlE.jpg
    Holding block with staff:
    jKU5R4u.jpg

Of course these issues weren't seen in Crown Store preview, because we can't use any emotes/weapon attacks while doing it.

Btw, anyone knows how to get refund for this broken product...?

Works fine on Xbox NA
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for this. saves me 2k crowns :)
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes you can. At least mine is hidden with a crown from the crown store showing
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's honestly kind of embarrassing how often these threads have been popping up. Seems there is no QA at all.
    pc na | trash tier
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes you can. At least mine is hidden with a crown from the crown store showing

Ok thanks will try again tonight
    Options
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These costumes are junk (not for the reason this post is complaining about).
    Edited by Hortator Indoril Nerevar on February 2, 2018 4:40AM
    Options
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! Was about to buy it! o:)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
    Options
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i don't see how any sane human being would purchase a single costume, regardless of its quality or lack thereof, for the price of an entire dlc in the first place

also
    try deodorant

You dont understand how people would spend money they earned the way they want and is not negatively impacting others? And they are insane for it? hmm...
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In other games this would be taken off the market til it was fixed, or something would be posted on the forums and log in screen. not here. not eso.
    Options
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q7NOr.gif
    Options
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA Goat
    Options
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    In other games this would be taken off the market til it was fixed, or something would be posted on the forums and log in screen. not here. not eso.

IDK what games you're playing but every Asian MMO I've played in the last 6 years just keeps it out and offers a dyeable version and non-dyeable one. $20 bucks for a costume is chump change. I'm used to paying $50 for a hat in other games.

Am I bothered by this not the least because I don't zoom into my character like that anyway. Asking for a fix or a refund, that's like asking people to boycott Netflix ...not going to happen anytime soon.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.