The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What’s the highest northern storm/perma tick you’ve had

Libonotus
Libonotus
✭✭✭✭✭
In PvP
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    15k against a sorc who got frozen with his shields down—so sad. I play a semi-tank in PVP, though, so I’m sure others have much higher hits. And permafrost is always the superior choice in PVP from what I’ve seen. You can break the stun, but not the snare and if you cling onto your enemies, they’ll get the second stun after their immunity wears off and while they’re crawling away from you. Soooo annoying.
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    15k against a sorc who got frozen with his shields down—so sad. I play a semi-tank in PVP, though, so I’m sure others have much higher hits. And permafrost is always the superior choice in PVP from what I’ve seen. You can break the stun, but not the snare and if you cling onto your enemies, they’ll get the second stun after their immunity wears off and while they’re crawling away from you. Soooo annoying.

I went with northern storm for PvP bc Max Magicka
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    approx 10k (9,986) with 2.5k impen and light armor... I hate wardens. They are powerful because they are behind a pay wall, anyone who says otherwise needs to re-evaluate it
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only was in PvP for like 2 days with my wardens, and they have almost no passives cause not enough skill points :D

When I saw my first damage report with this ultimate in PvP, I was sad - too low per tick :/

FLG5KjZ.jpg

But then I saw enemy ulti on my recap and it calmed me down; ~1k per tick :)

yeMFitV.jpg
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    Only was in PvP for like 2 days with my wardens, and they have almost no passives cause not enough skill points :D

When I saw my first damage report with this ultimate in PvP, I was sad - too low per tick :/

FLG5KjZ.jpg

But then I saw enemy ulti on my recap and it calmed me down; ~1k per tick :)

yeMFitV.jpg

Fair enough
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    I play a semi-tank in PVP, though,

So does everyone else who isn't a Nightblade.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!