Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Cp battlegrounds has been amazing ! A+ for the change !

Ihatenightblades
Ihatenightblades
✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously thank God zos didnt listen to all the people who were crying about the addition of cp to bg claiming it would make matches always go to time limit ( which hasnt happened once yet for me ) or clamed too many unkillable builds.

Well im a week in of heavy battlegrounds everyday now and none of the past theory issues have occurred.

I honestly love it and all my guild mates love it too i hope it stays like this being max cp in a bg with low cp makes me literally unstoppable and i love it <3 . I 1vx all the time in bgs now and im so much tankier which is the way it should be. Non cp was just a burst game and u couldnt sustain for crap and that got boring.

Ya you can 1vx people without cp but without a doubt its tougher. But why should beginners get a break from a veteran anyways? Does progression not count towards pvp? It only made sense to add cp we earned the stuff only right to make it available for use..

This feature of adding cp deserves a A+

Edited by Ihatenightblades on November 13, 2017 6:25PM
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously thank God zos didnt listen to all the people who were crying about the addition of cp to bg claiming it would make matches always go to time limit ( which hasnt happened once yet for me ) or clamed too many unkillable builds.

Well im a week in of heavy battlegrounds everyday now and none of the past theory issues have occurred.

I honestly love it and all my guild mates love it too i hope it stays like this being max cp in a bg with low cp makes me literally unstoppable and i love it <3 . I 1vx all the time in bgs now and im so much tankier which is the way it should be. Non cp was just a burst game and u couldnt sustain for crap and that got boring.

So you find it necessary to have cp in order to be effective in pvp?

Not everyone does, so really they should have cp and no cp battlegrounds. But that's just my humble opinion.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a bad take.
  • VoodooWasser
    VoodooWasser
    ✭✭✭
    Since i mainly PvE, i just enjoyed hopping in for a Match without changing my Cp. I just changed my equip and had some quick fun.
    Now i dont do Bg,s anymore. Because its simply no fun with Pve Cp.

I would love an non Cp option
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don’t feed this troll.
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    br0steen wrote: »

Not everyone does, so really they should have cp and no cp battlegrounds. But that's just my humble opinion.

Didnt say that read again buddy. I said cp is the way it should be and its funner for me because i get to use what i earned that took over a year and half. Obviously cp gives u a advantage if you have more than other player its not rocket science

I would rather them not allow non cp that way people aren't completely satisfied with having low cp. and cp lovers like myself shouldnt have to deal with sllower Q's because new players want a certain game mode for themselves where they dont have to put in time like the rest of us.

Again A+ move !!
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you say, that you prefer CP PvP, because you deserve to be superior to people without Points into relevant CPs and newcomers?

Your attitude disgusts me. BGs are supposed to be even PvP without zerging and with tactics. Sounds you are too bad for non CP, where you actually need to think which buttons you press.

We need an option, or real players will stop playing BGs altogerher.
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't you have a thread where you said people who liked no cp should be forced to play cp? And I see your one of the god build players but many people do not believe unkillable builds should be "how it should be" In fact that is what turns many people off from cp pvp and the kill times being atrocious doesn't help in flag and other obj based gamemodes

Didnt say that read again buddy. I said cp is the way it should be and its funner for me because i get to use what i earned that took over a year and half. Obviously cp gives u a advantage if you have more than other player its not rocket science

I would rather them not allow non cp that way people aren't completely satisfied with having low cp. and cp lovers like myself shouldnt have to deal with sllower Q's because new players want a certain game mode for themselves where they dont have to put in time like the rest of us.

Again A+ move !!

"I would rather them not allow non cp that way people aren't completely satisfied with having low cp. and cp lovers like myself shouldnt have to deal with sllower Q's because new players want a certain game mode for themselves where they dont have to put in time like the rest of us." Again self centered preference. You will not be seeing me in your ques and many new players who are trying out bgs will stop playing because they are turned off from being disadvantaged and unable to do anything against tanky builds. "new players want a certain game mode for themselves where they dont have to put in time like the rest of us." you shouldn't have to grind for months just to be on a even playing field you N'wah

Edited by Aliyavana on November 13, 2017 8:29PM
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice provocation, sure you couldn't say that non-cp option would be nice for non meta players to enjoy the game too like we have with Cyro, but you want to gain everyone's attention. Move on people, it's just another troll.
    PC/EU
  • Mondini
    Mondini
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grabmoore wrote: »

They already did

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the fact that you self centered pvpers want an advantage over low cp players is disgusting and that you don't want them to have their own gamemode that wont turn them off like cp "god build" mode? Pvpers shouldn't have to grind months on the same mobs just to be on a even playing field. It doesn't make you more skillfull to have more cp... and vets that like no cp might like being on a even playing field except for skill against newbies who don't have cps
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mondini wrote: »
    Grabmoore wrote: »

They already did

Yes, I recognized that. Now Im angry at myself for taking this bait of a thread.
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Again A+ move !!

that's right - no need to fell ashamed - squash those lowly cp players beneath your sabatons...
    FluidSelfassuredAustraliansilkyterrier-max-1mb.gif
    revel in the glory of it all
    3W3Pqk2.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll post at its best.

No food for you mr.troll, back under your bridge.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    317.png

Your post boils down to, "I like this so it is best for everyone" and "I've got no idea how to make strong setups without cp to cover for me" with a bit of "I enjoy crushing people who are weaker than me and think that is fair and balanced"
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If troll, 9/10.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mlj0djievO1qf4lf0o1_400.gif
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should have kept that no cp version from BGs and not to delete it so players could choose between no cp mode and normal mode with cp. The fact that they added cps into them attract people that actually like to play around with cp enabled content but in contrary quite many people don't like from that and because of it those people won't even consider coming back to BGs.

So if they could add different non cp que to bgs it wouldn't affect that much into currently population but it would bring people back to them and there would be less QQ on forums that how bad cps are. So please consider about adding that old no cp mode back to them, it would be win-win situation for everyone. :)
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll post guys, was trolling before the change and trolling after.

Cool for someone to admit they need the CP Crutch to perform tho, very honest.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please don’t feed this troll.

Too late
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice post. Love how you reference "unkillable builds" and then talk about being unstoppable. :)
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is either a troll post

Or a nonsense post

You say battlegrounds shouldn't be fast paced, but should be about being tanky and surviving for as long as possible...

I thought the whole POINT of battlegrounds was to jntroduce a fast paced pvp element to the game, with a similar feel to CoD and other games with match making pvp

Or maybe I'm just completely missing something...
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best post ever.

A+
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Again A+ move !!
    You do know that there are players with the CP cap who prefer No-CP, right? Sounds like a troll thread to me.
    Edited by Leogon on November 14, 2017 12:08AM
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll post.

What a way to segregate new players coming to the game by putting them at unfair disadvantage in this game mode.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice troll
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what you are telling us is that your unskilled and need Cp to carry you against lowcp player otherwise you would lose good to know.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still doing 1-1.5m damage in many matches so for me this is a good indicator of my build working in CP.

Non-CP is still better though as it makes it a fair chance for the low CP guys.

Pre-formed groups are still a mess but the difference is they were beatable in non-CP.
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you read what the OP said, that wasn't the point.
    ZoS should either remove CP from the game entirely or fully implement it if we work and take time into the system.

Not providing character progression systems consistently in different aspects of the game was idiotic.
    It doesn't have anything to do with player skill with or without the system, it was just utter annoyance and made a fundamental part of how we build to be inconsequential, why even pay for content that doesn't take on the systems in place?

If people think that this argument is about player skill, read OP again, you will just be ignored.

[Edit]: Personally I want CP removed from the game.
    Edited by SirMewser on November 14, 2017 1:44AM
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice post. Love how you reference "unkillable builds" and then talk about being unstoppable. :)

Ya i said when im higher cp then everyone else and with some skill those 2 can make u unstoppable which is how it should be.

Why should a skilled player with max cp be nerfed to where a brand new player at level 50 has same capabilities as me?

Thats why n real elitist like non cp its stupif and boring and dead. Nobody plays it go look at non cp campaigns they are DEAD. Why? Because its
    Boring and nobody likes it besides players who are too lazy to grind.

• Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voxicity wrote: »
    This is either a troll post

Or a nonsense post

You say battlegrounds shouldn't be fast paced, but should be about being tanky and surviving for as long as possible...

I thought the whole POINT of battlegrounds was to jntroduce a fast paced pvp element to the game, with a similar feel to CoD and other games with match making pvp

Or maybe I'm just completely missing something...

No.. this was never supposed to be like "call of dury" go buy call of duty if u wanna play it this is eso.
This discussion has been closed.