The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cp battlegrounds has been amazing ! A+ for the change !

• RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LokoMatic wrote: »
    This fool is back? At least he admitted he needs CP to be effective at this game. I know CP 300's that can probably smoke this jabroni.

Never admitted that i actually said non cp i destroyed people all day and went 20-0 18-2 19-18-4 16-3 scores like that all day people like me wil adapt no matter what i got skill and im a well known player on xbox na i have people trying to pay me to copy my build im not gonna name drop but if top players were to vote whos best pvp
    Player on xbox na i doubt anyone wouldnt say me. Non cp is just boring and dead. Nobody plays it but begginers who just got the game and cant handle cp

Dude i get regulary 25-40 Kills with 0 deaths and 20-30 Assists on my Warden TANK so stop bragging cuz believe me u r casual nobo :)
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ihatenightblades if your really so good tell us who you are.Or just tell me what the last tournament you won and who ran it.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Because this thread has been pretty combative and non-constructive, we are going to go ahead and close it down. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.