The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cp battlegrounds has been amazing ! A+ for the change !

• Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Just the fact that you self centered pvpers want an advantage over low cp players is disgusting and that you don't want them to have their own gamemode that wont turn them off like cp "god build" mode? Pvpers shouldn't have to grind months on the same mobs just to be on a even playing field. It doesn't make you more skillfull to have more cp... and vets that like no cp might like being on a even playing field except for skill against newbies who don't have cps

No cp has nothing to do with skill and i still used to go 20-0 15-0 19-1 15-1 all day in non cpbg thats not the point the point is no real elitist/hardcore pvpers want their cp stripped from them JUST so beginners feel more welcomed and easier to adapt?

Sounds like a personal issue to me. And imo zos knows best and they admitted that more people wanted cp than non. Its just a fact.

Sorrry newbie go grind some cp because non cp bg aint happening hahah
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I 100% agree best thing to ever happen to bgs! Ty ZoS is in order and has change my gaming experience completely. I mean I have not been in bgs at all and have no clue wats going on in anyway but has given me plenty of time to farm motifs in CWC.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thread. OP be like:
    1zdkrf.jpg[
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aren't you the one who was too scared to share their gamertag on the forums?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy is a known troll
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH it isn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

It’s still bad, don’t get me wrong... but now I’m acclimated to it.

I will be curious to see if it keeps the population up.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »
    Funny thread. OP be like:
    1zdkrf.jpg[

Get better at makin memes bud this is like 1999 material.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So your telling me you can't beat equal skilled low cp players in no cp.Some skill you have lol.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guys a troll, is hostile with everyone, and posts this thread to start a battle as everyone else is hating the change

Anyway its a battle he can't win as CP is disabled on the forum.

Mods, shut it down and be done with it
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    roasting in a rollbread :trollface:
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    So your telling me you can't beat equal skilled low cp players in no cp.Some skill you have lol.

No i actually dominated non cp all you need is a grouo that coordinates and you should he competitive otherwise you lack skill. I have gotten 22-0 15-0 18-1 19-2 in non cp and i get those kind of scores all the time as long as my core group is on when they arent i usualy solo pvp in cyro or jump in random bgs and still do good .

This whole you dont got skill thing because one person likes cp is just dumb. Wanting cp in all pvp aspects in game including one my personal fav ones does not mean the person doesnt have skill. If anything it means the people like you crying because you cant handle higher levels are the unskillful ones.

I was top dog before cp and im top dog now. Get some cp if you feel underpowered or go enjoy your non cp campaign with 18 people in it :D:D:D

"Buuh buhh buhhh everyone on forums says they dont like cp"

Numbers dont lie buddy non cp is dead and will be for a long time especially how balanced ( imo ) pvp is atm.

• HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No i actually dominated non cp all you need is a grouo that coordinates and you should he competitive otherwise you lack skill. I have gotten 22-0 15-0 18-1 19-2 in non cp and i get those kind of scores all the time as long as my core group is on when they arent i usualy solo pvp in cyro or jump in random bgs and still do good .

This whole you dont got skill thing because one person likes cp is just dumb. Wanting cp in all pvp aspects in game including one my personal fav ones does not mean the person doesnt have skill. If anything it means the people like you crying because you cant handle higher levels are the unskillful ones.

I was top dog before cp and im top dog now. Get some cp if you feel underpowered or go enjoy your non cp campaign with 18 people in it :D:D:D

Numbers dont lie buddy non cp is dead and will be for a long time especially how balanced ( imo ) pvp is atm.

“Top dog” *still avoids gamertag requests*
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would i drop my gt just so i can receive hate mail?

Im satisfied with where im at :) and plus how would you fight me you only play in campaigns with 10 people in em?

Would be hell trying to find you
    Edited by Ihatenightblades on November 15, 2017 2:01AM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure I know who he is, pretty sure react has a video of he and I smashing him+2 in a tower.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on November 15, 2017 3:53AM
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you get carried I understand now.It doesn't matter that you prefer CP I dont give to flying *** nuggets.Fact of the matter no cp is more balanced doesnt matter if you agree or disagree its a better environment for pvp and skill matters,not as many external factors that will give you a advantage over another player beside your personal skill level.Just because your prefer something doesn't make it better for the game.Prefering CP doesnt mean your unskilled but claiming that lowbies shouldnt do BG because of CP and how you can just slaughter them now because you have max makes your a scrub.

Its hilarious how you claim to be top dog but no one ever heard of you.I hope your a PS4 player becauseif your xbox I'm laugh my behind off.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

So you get carried I understand now.It doesn't matter that you prefer CP I dont give to flying *** nuggets.Fact of the matter no cp is more balanced doesnt matter if you agree or disagree its a better environment for pvp and skill matters,not as many external factors that will give you a advantage over another player beside your personal skill level.Just because your prefer something doesn't make it better for the game.Prefering CP doesnt mean your unskilled but claiming that lowbies shouldnt do BG because of CP and how you can just slaughter them now because you have max makes your a scrub.

Its hilarious how you claim to be top dog but no one ever heard of you.I hope your a PS4 player becauseif your xbox I'm laugh my behind off.

There's only a few magplars that consistently run BGs with a pre-made group on Xbox NA and only @UppGRAYxDD is really scary. @CatchMeTrolling isn't on magplar anymore. That leaves OMGitzjalen, big pono, Gessner, fr33look. Jalen plays too many other classes, he was on stam sorc this week. Gessner and fr33look are both part of the same guild and their group works really well together, but they've never scared me themselves and I'm fairly certain they both run light armor. Pono runs a heavy armor magplar with lots of sustain, but he's killable. I can't think of anyone else he could be than one of these.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on November 15, 2017 4:38AM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

There's only a few magplars that consistently run BGs with a pre-made group on Xbox NA and only UppGRAYxDD is really scary. CatchMeTrolling isn't on magplar anymore. That leaves OMGitzjalen, big pono, Gessner, fr33look. Jalen plays too many other classes, he was on stam sorc this week. Gessner and fr33look are both part of the same guild and their group works really well together, but they've never scared me themselves and I'm fairly certain they both run light armor. Pono runs a heavy armor magplar with lots of sustain, but he's killable. I can't think of anyone else he could be than one of these.

CP change just makes me want to get back on my magplar since its easier to solo queue on one, that or run a pre made.

But how do we know he's a Templar?

• FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There's only a few magplars that consistently run BGs with a pre-made group on Xbox NA and only UppGRAYxDD is really scary. CatchMeTrolling isn't on magplar anymore. That leaves OMGitzjalen, big pono, Gessner, fr33look. Jalen plays too many other classes, he was on stam sorc this week. Gessner and fr33look are both part of the same guild and their group works really well together, but they've never scared me themselves and I'm fairly certain they both run light armor. Pono runs a heavy armor magplar with lots of sustain, but he's killable. I can't think of anyone else he could be than one of these.

CP change just makes me want to get back on my magplar since its easier to solo queue on one, that or run a pre made.

Could just be a no one talking smack
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's only a few magplars that consistently run BGs with a pre-made group on Xbox NA and only @UppGRAYxDD is really scary. @CatchMeTrolling isn't on magplar anymore. That leaves OMGitzjalen, big pono, Gessner, fr33look. Jalen plays too many other classes, he was on stam sorc this week. Gessner and fr33look are both part of the same guild and their group works really well together, but they've never scared me themselves and I'm fairly certain they both run light armor. Pono runs a heavy armor magplar with lots of sustain, but he's killable. I can't think of anyone else he could be than one of these.
    Intresting maybe he will finally tell us who he is.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

He runs Soulshine, DR, malu
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing people arguing whether CP or no-CP is better, is like reading people arguing whether Mac or PC is superior.....both has its pros and cons and people prefer different things. You can´t say that "X is better than Y and that´s a fact because I think so....." because it will always be about personal preference. No one is forcing you into playing in CP-campaigns (maybe a little if you want to play battlegrounds now, but I always thought CP and no-CP mode should´ve been an option for battlegrounds) the same way no-one is forcing you into a no-CP campaing.

Play no-CP if you prefer that, or play with CP if that´s more of your thing. Play what you find the most fun and stop being a *** and claim that your preferences are superior to another....

TL:DR = Play what you find the most fun, very simple
    Edited by Qbiken on November 15, 2017 7:17AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Seeing people arguing whether CP or no-CP is better, is like reading people arguing whether Mac or PC is superior.....both has its pros and cons and people prefer different things. You can´t say that "X is better than Y and that´s a fact because I think so....." because it will always be about personal preference. No one is forcing you into playing in CP-campaigns (maybe a little if you want to play battlegrounds now, but I always thought CP and no-CP mode should´ve been an option for battlegrounds) the same way no-one is forcing you into a no-CP campaing.

Play no-CP if you prefer that, or play with CP if that´s more of your thing. Play what you find the most fun and stop being a *** and claim that your preferences are superior to another....

TL:DR = Play what you find the most fun, very simple

I disagree. For Cyro yes that's true. Except of course the population is low in non-CP.

The difference here is that the game play has significantly changed for the worse. It's now a dull slugfest.

Many of us loyalists have played BG from the start. Many didn't like the idea of no-CP, I didn't. Thought I would need some.specialist build, but I wanted to play BG non the less.

I was surprised. At the great game play and fast paced nature. It was refreshing. Many people say the same. I'm a convert as for the nature of BG its just 'better' game play and that's the issue.

The premade post CP pug stompers rocking up now are just making BG dull. Sure I'm still going in, as BG suits my gaming windows and pace but I'm.considering leaving if I can find some good no-CP action, as BG has become everything that's dull about zerg warfare.

I agree preference is preference but in this instant its broken the game tactics and pace @Qbiken and everyone I've played with feels the same..
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Be nice if the did 2 things

Remove the pay wall-population is important
    Then make in non cp-everyone can play as equals

That’s how you fix bgs

I gave up on them because of the pre made groups vs pugs was just a slaughter fest and the que times as a pre made group was horrible and pushed a lot of people away. I’ll try them this weekend doing solo que and pre made que and see for myself the cp change.
    Edited by FloppyTouch on November 15, 2017 7:36AM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh yeah lol but I haven’t seen anyone noticeable use malubeth, only seen malubeth once or twice in general

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    choofed.gif
    EU | PC | AD
  • LokoMatic
    LokoMatic
    ✭✭✭
    This fool is back? At least he admitted he needs CP to be effective at this game. I know CP 300's that can probably smoke this jabroni.
    Harbingers of Death
    Poison Injection
    Cp 910+

Dark Elf DK - Grand Overlord - (Xbox) NA - 129K Kills
    Orc Stamblade - Level 10 (Xbox)
    Argonian Templar - Level 23 (PC) (Auriels Bow Graduate (Retired))
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 12 toons 4 former emperors you know one my builds because i said it cool. And that build is unkillable btw the way i play it :) i have won 3-4 dueling tourneys and made over 2m gold winning those tourneys ;) so i think im ok
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LokoMatic wrote: »
    This fool is back? At least he admitted he needs CP to be effective at this game. I know CP 300's that can probably smoke this jabroni.

Never admitted that i actually said non cp i destroyed people all day and went 20-0 18-2 19-18-4 16-3 scores like that all day people like me wil adapt no matter what i got skill and im a well known player on xbox na i have people trying to pay me to copy my build im not gonna name drop but if top players were to vote whos best pvp
    Player on xbox na i doubt anyone wouldnt say me. Non cp is just boring and dead. Nobody plays it but begginers who just got the game and cant handle cp
  • LokoMatic
    LokoMatic
    ✭✭✭

I have 12 toons 4 former emperors you know one my builds because i said it cool. And that build is unkillable btw the way i play it :) i have won 3-4 dueling tourneys and made over 2m gold winning those tourneys ;) so i think im ok

And then you woke up right? If you are so proud of your accomplishment why wont you divulge your GT? Oh wait, because none of that ever happened lmao.

Tell us more about how you need CP as a crutch, Scrubasaurus Rex.
    Edited by LokoMatic on November 15, 2017 8:07PM
    Harbingers of Death
    Poison Injection
    Cp 910+

Dark Elf DK - Grand Overlord - (Xbox) NA - 129K Kills
    Orc Stamblade - Level 10 (Xbox)
    Argonian Templar - Level 23 (PC) (Auriels Bow Graduate (Retired))
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ BOOM! Rekt!!

As for the post before OP, you make you sound awesome. Must be a blast in the pub. Tell us more....
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP