FIX Loading screens!

• Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    If they could have fixed it by now they would have. They cant fix it. If you expect them to, you are a complete idiot.

They havent fixed the pc loading screens since forever. Don't get too optimistic.
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its not the mods faults for removing stuff, thats their job. Its the devs or community managers faults for ignoring us and the issue.. But the forum mods have nothing to do with it. On that note CAN A DEV OR SOMEONE COMMENT ABOUT THIS ISSUE PLEASE TY.
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jade1986 wrote: »
    If they could have fixed it by now they would have. They cant fix it. If you expect them to, you are a complete idiot.

They havent fixed the pc loading screens since forever. Don't get too optimistic.

The pc loading screens are nothing compared to what we have at the moment. PVP is literally unplayable.
    Options
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah infinite loading screens. I've had that issue popping in to say hello once in a while for years now. Maybe one day we shall count ourselves among those fortunate enough to see them figure out what causes it and a fix for it.
    Options
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe zos are trying to fix it
    But they too are stuck in a usually long load screen?
    Options
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hm i think it would be nice for teh console players to have an offline mode for the game or a lansupport in this matter so they can play with their friends too withouth any serevrside issues they have to face it right now.
    hah elder scrolls ofline :D nice title :D realease it on pc as well thank you :D
    Edited by TheValar85 on November 12, 2017 4:49AM
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
    Options
  • MudcrabsRus
    MudcrabsRus
    ✭✭✭
    Zos have no shame whats it been like 5 days or so since DLC? no replys on forums except "we are looking into that" .. Every DLC it's the same bug , nothing to do with lag as you still constantly crash at 5am.....
    Options
  • MudcrabsRus
    MudcrabsRus
    ✭✭✭
    >Did new trail first time
    > game freezes
    >last boss 9%health
    >can still here group talking
    > re log boss dead no loot
    Gg
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It so sad to stack in loading screen for half of bg match upon each respawn :weary:
    Options
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay I'm in top 20 in my campaign... still it's been 4 days since I've been able to play and if this lasts til the end of campaign I'll be rubber banding down reward street thanks zos
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crjs1 wrote: »
    I can’t believe people are defending the communication strategy around this. There has been no update since ESO live. This is not a small bug but somthing making the game near unplayable for lots of us. Frequent - at least daily updates, even if it’s only to say no ETA as still working on it, are the least we should expect. We have actually paid for this.

what-we-have-here-is-a-failure-to-communicate-quote-2.jpg
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MattL wrote: »
    Hey there,
    We have removed several posts from this thread for spamming. Posts that do not aid in the discussion and exist specifically to make others scroll is considered spam and we do not allow these types of posts in our rules.

14590056.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    But has there been an update since? Just ya know to say "hey guys we are still looking into a fix on the loading screens, its still taking time but thanks for sticking with us!" but nope nothing...

1e2937bb7c060dd6d570c4a418954b3b.gif
    Jesus, I mean, you guys do nothing but complain about how you can't stand it in this place here and you don't have the guts just to walk out? What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average *** out walkin' around on the streets and that's it.
    Edited by geonsocal on November 12, 2017 6:07AM
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miswar wrote: »
    The game is pretty much unplayable at the moment.

You will get stuck in "Unsually long load screens..." in Cyrodiil if you happen to fast travel or respawn! Nothing else working except restart the WHOLE GAME!

The same crap happening in Trials as well where people get stuck.

Do you freaking TEST your games? Also you do NOT seem to be in any rush to fix the game you pretty much broken yet again.

GG ZoS.. GG ZoS... Absolute garbage currently in PS4.

Everytime you add content you break the game more. MANY have said STOP adding content for a bit and FIX THESE issues in the game!

giphy.gif
    Options
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grrr. Tried to play the game and oh my this is **** up.

It is beyond imagination how this sort of stuff was released on consoles.

Also been playing this game so long that when ZoS goes into "silence" mode it usually means they have NO IDEA what's wrong nor how fix it.

There should be an STICKY THREAD on top of every freaking forum where they could keep everyone updated but NO ...there is not.

Really getting annoyed and believe me that there will be NO compensation to console users even that this so broken. Only thing you will get is buy 500000 crown mount or costumes. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ZOS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How is the "investigation" going? I assume ZoS has been hard at work eventhough it's weekend.

Options
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loading screens and relog at the writ furnisher guy, loading screens and relog going into a delve in clockwork, loading screens and relog interacting with a guild trader and loading screens and relog moving from gate to gate in Cyrodill.
    Loading screens and telog running into a keep, loading screens and relog standing on the flag at a mine.
    Pretty much how ESO has been for me since the update.
    Absolute joke, so paid my guild trader dues for the week, cancelled my ESO plus and will stay in Destiny 2 till they fix it.
    Options
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    it will happen almost 100% of the time if you do a fast travel (not from a wayshrine) for almost anywhere to different location. or maybe it's just an way for ZOS to make some extra money by charging you 200 gold for the fast travel than just locks up so that you have to reboot and try again and again and again. got to love ZOS
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix please
    Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't even bother going to Destiny 2..

I tried it and it's soooooo boring and simple. People complain about ESO being dumbed down to easy mode but it's got nothing on Destiny in terms of lack of depth.
    Options
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP is pretty much unplayable atm, I had a go last night but after a while the perma load screens / relogging just kills the enjoyment. I hope there's a hotfix soon!
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nearly a full week of this garbage.

Corporate greed, happy to poop out glitchy unfinished mess and charge a premium for it. When people complain, they go into administration lockdown.

Any other commercially sold product, this behaviour would be subjected to trade laws for faultly products/not working as intended/advertised. Food for thought
    Options
  • OleResinHead
    OleResinHead
    ✭✭✭
    FIX YOUR *** GAME ZENIMAX, BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA LOSE A LOT OF PLAYERS REAL QUICK. HIRE SOME MORE ***' EMPLOYEES, EVERY UPDATE WE HAVE NOTHING BUT ISSUES
    Options
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Buffler wrote: »
    Jade1986 wrote: »

The pc loading screens are nothing compared to what we have at the moment. PVP is literally unplayable.

Oh i know, what I am saying is - they havent fixed or havent been able to fix them in pc since launch, so I have 0 faith they will fixthem in console.
    Options
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complaining should be allowed when part of the game has been unplayable for 4 days now and the most informaiton we have had is "we are looking in to it" which was on the first day. All I'm asking for is an update on the situation.

EDIT: @geonsocal I just noticed you actually posted a quote on a movie I have never seen.
    Good play.
    Edited by AnviOfVai on November 12, 2017 9:55PM
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

Options
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe weird but i dont have loading screens in Cyro at all in both Vivec and Shor, only some lag now and then on Vivec.
    Options
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe weird but i dont have loading screens in Cyro at all in both Vivec and Shor, only some lag now and then on Vivec.

May I ask which platform?
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

Options
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kram8ion wrote: »
    Yay I'm in top 20 in my campaign... still it's been 4 days since I've been able to play and if this lasts til the end of campaign I'll be rubber banding down reward street thanks zos

I don't think you have to worry about dropping too far in the leaderboards since no one else can play right now either!
    Options
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am one of the many having the problem. I have sent CC a ticket or two right after the DLC went live. I do not send them anymore, simply because it does not help. If you do send CC a ticket they will reply after days, unless you complain about the loading screens, at which point they reply with a copy/pasted standard message. They are saturated. Let them work in peace.

As for this thread, there is not a single useful message. I wonder why this thread hasn't been locked, really. Of course, this is not the first time ZOS makes things bad. Or Bethesda, which are supposed to supervise the product. They own the franchise in the end. Anyone remember a year ago the wonderful Skyrim update that resulted in continuous blue screens? This is pretty much the same, just a different color.

ZOS could come out with an official notice. Honestly, that's what Gina and her team should do. Not attaching hammer pictures. But I am sure there is someone in the ladder above them that is not letting things flow. This is not something new. Any of you guys remember back in 2014 during the pre-access? I mean, this is the transparency ZOS always had with customers. It won't change. Live with it.

They won't tell a thing. They won't fix it. They will hack something to make it better. They still did not fix the game crashing in VVardenfell when you interact with a crafting station. And they wont. Finding the bug has a cost that wont be compensated. A hack that often works does the trick.

And of course, none of you will leave the game. You are the ones who push F5 every 30 secons the status page to see if the servers are back online the day of the maintenance. Yes, you.

Now please, reduce the tickets to CC. And be good. Being unpolite won't make things better. Let them work in peace.
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
    Options
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this be fixed for consoles only or for PC too? Because if I remember correctly, they stated "consoles" in ESO Live?
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    Complaining should be allowed when part of the game has been unplayable for 4 days now and the most informaiton we have had is "we are looking in to it" which was on the first day. All I'm asking for is an update on the situation.

EDIT: @geonsocal I just noticed you actually posted a quote on a movie I have never seen.
    Good play.

howdy @AnviOfVai ...the character jack torrance from stephen king's the shining is a very memorable one - jack nicholson truly brought him alive in stanley kubrick's film...
    the scene wherein it's finally revealed what jack has written in regard to the play which he is working on is quite memorable...

all work and no play make jack a very dull boy

over and over again for an uncounted number of pages -
    the depth of his lunacy becomes clear...

not being able to re-spawn or fast travel within cyrodiil was driving me a bit mad...

Edit: just remembered that first post with jack torrance referencing the madness of these loading screens got deleted -

to which - one flew over the cuckoo's nest is melancholy and sublime...

cool hand luke may just be the second best picture paul newman was in - after the hustler of course...

as good as it gets includes absolutely remarkable acting...the least of which is one of the most adorable dogs in any movie ever :)
    Edited by geonsocal on November 12, 2017 11:22PM
    Options