FIX Loading screens!

Miswar
Miswar
✭✭✭✭✭
The game is pretty much unplayable at the moment.

You will get stuck in "Unsually long load screens..." in Cyrodiil if you happen to fast travel or respawn! Nothing else working except restart the WHOLE GAME!

The same crap happening in Trials as well where people get stuck.

Do you freaking TEST your games? Also you do NOT seem to be in any rush to fix the game you pretty much broken yet again.

GG ZoS.. GG ZoS... Absolute garbage currently in PS4.

Everytime you add content you break the game more. MANY have said STOP adding content for a bit and FIX THESE issues in the game!
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did forum search. You stated on 8th of november that you are "investigating" these loading screens on consoles...

....than as usual NOTHING MORE...!

This is beyond joke and you should hand out FREE ESO+ days for those that are affected.... only comments you have made are regarding some COSTUMES!

Getting annoyed with this kind of crap.. sort your game out and yes FIX IT SOON!
    Options
  • BigRiver
    BigRiver
    ✭✭✭
    Just got stuck in a 6 min loading screen and had to restart. So tired of this
    Options
  • crjs1
    crjs1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ridiculous that we have heard nothing more from ZOS about this before the weekend.. I been pve and every fast travel leads to infinite loading screen.... every single time.... this been days now.
    Options
  • BigRiver
    BigRiver
    ✭✭✭
    Just logged back into Cyrodiil and tried to travel to a diff location and guess what? Another load screen that’s going on 3min so far...
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigRiver wrote: »
    Just logged back into Cyrodiil and tried to travel to a diff location and guess what? Another load screen that’s going on 3min so far...

last couple of days I've only been able to take it for about 30 minutes or so...

the whole map is clearing out pretty fast on ps4/na...

this may have been just about the worst - oh poop, zos moment yet...

sure they are having a not so pleasant day at the offices there...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 10, 2017 8:57PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You didn’t buy enough crown crates.
    Options
  • AsheronRealaidain
    AsheronRealaidain
    ✭✭✭
    >be dc, need a couple ravager pieces
    >join vivec, blue owns vlastarus and brindle
    >port to brindle, this may be an unusually long load time. force quit eso
    >log back in, ad took brindle. im dead. blue owns nikel, port to nikel. this may be an unusually long load time. force quit eso
    >log back in, ad took nikel. im dead. blue owns ash, port to ash. this may be an unusually long load time. force quit eso
    >log back in, ad took ash. im dead. ad owns vlastarus. force quit eso.
    >play fortnite
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Asheron Realaidain | Altmer Magsorc
    Wayward Bob | Orsimer Stamplar
    Aerbax Virindi | Dunmer Magblade
    Numuhdira | Redguard Stamsorc
    Borelean Strathelar | Khajiit Stamblade
    Isin Dule | Dunmer MagDK
    Illservian Palacost | Argonian Magplar
    Lord Rytheran | Nord Stamcro
    Antius Blackmoor | Orsimer StamDK
    Xbox One X, NA
    Options
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    This is more than a major issue. Keeping my guild active is more difficult each time these updates are released and more people leave the game. Haven't been able to play with any amount of consistency. No enemy drops in Clockwork City after killing about 100 enemies got 2 drops. Lag is horrible in Clockwork City, Voice chat missing or cycling through countdown, and more important, LONG LOAD SCREENS every time I die in Cyrodiil and PORT or PORT ANYWHERE in Tamriel.

Please change the message to "This may be a usually long load time."

This may be an usually long load time. This may be an usually long load time. This may be an usually long load time.
    This may be an usually long load time. This may be an usually long load time. This may be an usually long load time.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
    Options
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    I have been patient, have never complained about the game in 3 years. I have been an avid supporter through it all, I support the game buy subscribing, buying crowns, and also buying DLCs, for four separate accounts. But, this is too much. If we are not compensated in some meaningful way this time and provided a heart-felt we are really sorry won't release a game not ready again, I am pulling my subscription and not buying any more crowns.

I hate being one of those complainers.
    Edited by KrishakPanettier on November 10, 2017 10:22PM
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
    Options
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry, Devs are ll working on new Crown store items and have no time to investigate this issue.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Options
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys and girls,

We have been asking for zos to fix lag, what for ages now (three years or more).

This may be their twisted way of doing so.
    Making EVERYONE lag, like they're playing in Australia. Everyone ones on an equal lag playing field :'(:D
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In 2 months it will be fixed with the next console patch after their break.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They updated everyone on ESO Live tonight that they're working on the issue and it's a high priority issue for them.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    They updated everyone on ESO Live tonight that they're working on the issue and it's a high priority issue for them.

not all errors are created equally...this was a pretty big one - largest to date that I can remember...

I have no doubt that whatever resources they have available are focused on this problem...

I imagine they'll be a substantial financial cost to zos for this error...hopefully they'll learn...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • Alaztor91
    Alaztor91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of gamebreaking stuff that console users have to endure is saddening, I remember people crashing at Wrothgar back in the day or unable to complete certain trials because of disconnect issues and those took weeks/months to be fixed(I play on PC but I assume that they eventually got fixed lol).

I guess the Elder Scrolls IP is such a popular one that ZOS somehow manages to get away with this crap because imo any other new IP or one with a fraction of the popularity of ES would have died a long time ago if problems like these happened so frequently.
    Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alaztor91 wrote: »
    The amount of gamebreaking stuff that console users have to endure is saddening, I remember people crashing at Wrothgar back in the day or unable to complete certain trials because of disconnect issues and those took weeks/months to be fixed(I play on PC but I assume that they eventually got fixed lol).

I guess the Elder Scrolls IP is such a popular one that ZOS somehow manages to get away with this crap because imo any other new IP or one with a fraction of the popularity of ES would have died a long time ago if problems like these happened so frequently.

I still crash in DLC areas.

HOWEVER, I will say that I was able to turn in my hall of Justice dailies in Vivec for the very first time since Morrowind was released without crashing to the dashboard. Now, did I get stuck in an infinite load screen while I was thieving like 5 minutes later yes. But maybe if they can get this issue sorted out the performance overall will be better because you have no idea how happy I was to just be in Vivec City and not hear that horrible crash sound.
    Options
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big bugs often happen in multiplayer updates in tons of games so I didn't jump on the rage train for that, but I do find the lack of communication or fix this long to be puzzling. I think its to the point there should be some small compensation at the end of this, since its making the game hard to play.
    Options
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously this is getting WAY out of hand.
    I can’t even log into the game 5/10 times because it’ll just automatically boot me on initial login.

And even when I managed to get in it’ll boot me on any respawn and nearly half my wayshrines. From which I’m stuck repeating trying to get into the game again
    Options
  • NME_ReAL
    NME_ReAL
    Soul Shriven
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Alaztor91 wrote: »

I still crash in DLC areas.

HOWEVER, I will say that I was able to turn in my hall of Justice dailies in Vivec for the very first time since Morrowind was released without crashing to the dashboard. Now, did I get stuck in an infinite load screen while I was thieving like 5 minutes later yes. But maybe if they can get this issue sorted out the performance overall will be better because you have no idea how happy I was to just be in Vivec City and not hear that horrible crash sound.

It sounds kind of sad to me that we as players are happy for not crashing at certain times. This should be a given in a game and I can’t believe that we are already used to it. I guess it’s just common sense at this point that there will be potentially game breaking bugs each update.
    Options
  • Nussi28
    Nussi28
    ✭✭
    Crusades wrote: »
    geonsocal wrote: »
    pWO7dq8.gif
    This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time. This may be an unusually long load time.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly this..............
    Options
  • BigRiver
    BigRiver
    ✭✭✭
    Can’t even enjoy the game because of this crap
    Edited by BigRiver on November 11, 2017 2:57AM
    Options
  • ZOS_MattL
    ZOS_MattL
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    We have removed several posts from this thread for spamming. Posts that do not aid in the discussion and exist specifically to make others scroll is considered spam and we do not allow these types of posts in our rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MattL wrote: »
    Hey there,
    We have removed several posts from this thread for spamming. Posts that do not aid in the discussion and exist specifically to make others scroll is considered spam and we do not allow these types of posts in our rules.

Thats amazing. Spam on a forum you lot will comment about. You're broken ass game however.......
    Options
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came here because I saw the ZOS symbol on the Thread...thinking they commented on the load screen issue..

Finding out that the post was about comments on the Thread, without Addressing the Issue with Loading screens..

26502169-Grunge-rubber-stamp-with-word-Priceless-vector-illustration-Stock-Vector.jpg
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    Options
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there,

So, why has no one addressed the problem? Instead you deleted a poll that showed more people would cancel their subscriptions and spend time deleting “spam”?
    Options
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they could have fixed it by now they would have. They cant fix it. If you expect them to, you are a complete idiot.
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidj8291 wrote: »
    Hey there,

So, why has no one addressed the problem? Instead you deleted a poll that showed more people would cancel their subscriptions and spend time deleting “spam”?

Moderators manage the forum, developers fix the game and Community Managers report on progress on such fixes - which they did on ESO Live last night. They're actively working on a fix for console load screens but it is complex and taking time. That was an update on their announcement here the other day that they were looking into it.
    Options
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But has there been an update since? Just ya know to say "hey guys we are still looking into a fix on the loading screens, its still taking time but thanks for sticking with us!" but nope nothing...
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

Options
  • Valve
    Valve
    ✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    But has there been an update since? Just ya know to say "hey guys we are still looking into a fix on the loading screens, its still taking time but thanks for sticking with us!" but nope nothing...

Well, community update or not, each game update has to be verified by Microsoft and Sony so will be some time before it hits consoles anyway.

They said they're working on it and when they have a fix ready, you'll still be left waiting a while for the update to hit (unless it's a hot-fixable server issue).

You can only be patient in this kind of situation.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyerx4
    Flawless Conqueror all Classes
    3rd Anniversary!
    Guar Squad
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey id
    Buffler wrote: »
    Hey there,

Thats amazing. Spam on a forum you lot will comment about. You're broken ass game however.......

Thats a mod not a dev
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on November 11, 2017 4:22PM
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
    Options