The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO 2018 Wishlist

• CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CadaCosa wrote: »
    Hello,

2018 Improvement suggestions:

1) Triple the amount of quests you can follow to 75. It's been 25 quest max since launch in 2014, and 25 is difficult to manage with so much amazing content and daily quests.

2) Improve in game email system.
    a)Emails should arrive instantly.
    b) Let us see at least some sent emails, for example the last 5 sent emails. After 14 days the sent emails disappear.

3) Please double the bag space across the board for all players, or at least allow us to buy more bag space.

4) Thank you! ESO is awesome.

@CadaCosa

I think the quest log limit has to do with current technology and server response since all the quests will give you pointers on the map. As it is now when you exit from a loading screen it takes them a moment or longer to adjust. Perhaps that will change in the future, but I tend to stay in a zone until I finish it, with a few exceptions so it has never been an issue for me.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better jumping mechanics, please. The ones we currently have are too clunky and clumsy.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Geeky_Gamer84
    Geeky_Gamer84
    Soul Shriven
    A passive mode ( like gta 5 online) where your not attacked so you can do the missions without being involved with pvp.
  • MassPandemic
    MassPandemic
    ✭✭
    1.) A way for us to earn crown crates (because they are obviously here to stay ) in-game even if there was a max on how many you could earn a month/week whatever or even if it was only available to earn in game with eso plus. I think it would take the sting out of them a little bit and not make them feel so predatory.

2.) A pre-made group browser like in wow where you list your group and other people can search for groups and apply to join. This would make doing trials, daily world boss quests and just generally meeting people a hell of alot easier and not to mention clean up zone chat from alot of looking for group posts.

3.) As many others have mentioned weapon dying would be awesome and a form of transmog. In MMO'S too much custimization isnt enough atleast in my opinion.

besides that i think the game has been doing great things since i played it 3 years ago and im proud to be playing the game my only gripe is still with the crown crates , but its not the crates im mad about its how bad the items are that are in them sometimes and thats what you get the most of . Im going to go out on a limb here and say none of us want to get food items and poision from crates we are spending money on just keep them filled with cosmetics and maybe the experience scrolls and research scrolls if that was the case i don't think i would mind too much.
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    All I ask is Elsweyer and a Bards Guild DLC.
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    armor/weapon display cases
    dyes for weapons
    more furnishing slots in houses
    An urban house inside Anvil
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • VelociousLegend
    VelociousLegend
    ✭✭✭
    QoL
    • Fix performance issues
    • Fix bugs
    • Improved inventory management (better UI layout, filters, and text searching).
    • Improved guild trader search (text search!!).
    • More trader listing slots to sell goods/items.
    • Guild search/recruitment tools.
    • Either add guild bank and selling functionality to the bank assistant or add an additional bank assistant that does just that.
    • Address and explain plan for CP progression against game balance. Currently game/class re-balancing keeps occurring to adjust for the power creep coming with additional CP.
    AvA
    • Separate queues and populations for IC and Cyrodiil.
    • Increase population caps (after fixing performance issues!).
    • Add other incentives or objectives (not town flag capture points!) to spread out fights and give a reason to fight elsewhere besides just the inner keeps or choke points between factions.
    • Add unique weapon items (similar to master/maelstrom/asylum) to IC. Make a random rare event in one of the districts from time to time. It will drop this weapon for the surviving players belonging to the faction that own the district where the event occurred. Or some other idea to bring IC back to life!
    • Completely remove AoE caps.
    • Bring back a diluted form of dynamic ult gen.
    • Move BGs to base game to allow more players access to that form of PvP.
    • Stackable siege.
    Housing
    • Outfitter system (pre-setup gear, skills, slotted items, etc. for easy build switching). Possibly a mannequin with all the gear stored where a player can interact with it and equip/slot the gear in that build quickly and easily.
    • Weapon and gear racks to showcase.
    • Additional item slots for furnishings.
    • Storage. Nuff said.
    Crafting
    • Weapon dyes.
    • Transmog.
    • Jewelry crafting.
    • Spell crafting.
    • Make gear dyeing more consistent. Some styles color differently with the same dye at times.
    • Ability to list crafting services in guild traders for other players to purchase. Receive player crafting writs of sorts.
    Classes
    • Move the Warden class to the base game.
    • Add necromancer class.
    • Re-work useless skills to make them more relevant.
    Xbox - NA
    GT: VelociousLegend
    PC - NA
    @VelociousLegend

"All gave some. Some gave all."
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another spider mount for Gina. :wink:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• linoge63
    linoge63
    ✭✭✭
    A passive mode ( like gta 5 online) where your not attacked so you can do the missions without being involved with pvp.

A passive mode to engage missions and fishing...everything non PVP frankly

Like why should we pay the same amount for a game AND ESO plus for that matter, that limits access and skill lines only to those who don't wish to bash other players brains in?

Seems red neckingly *** to me.

• Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reduce the amount of undodgeable attacks, more counterplay against damage shields, make the 2H more competitive, allow us to queue solely team death match, give us something similar to trials from Destiny as a competitive match for battlegrounds, remove AoE caps, reduce lag in PvP.

If they do this I may still play this game for the PvP next year. Otherwise Monster Hunter is going my main squeeze next year.
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh yes, we need better jump, zos made us jump like pee wee herman.
  • Arrille
    Arrille
    ✭✭
    More weapon variety:

Axes – Axes, war axes, and battle axes are governed by the axe skill.
    Blunt Weapons – Clubs, maces, warhammers, and staves are governed by the blunt weapon skill.
    Bows and Arrows – short bows, long bows and arrows are governed by the marksman skill.
    Crossbows and Bolts – Are governed by the marksman skill.
    Long Blades – Longswords, broadswords, katanas, sabers, claymores, and dai-katanas are governed by the long blade skill.
    Short Blades – Daggers, shortswords, tantos, wakizashis are governed by the short blade skill.
    Spears – Spears and halberds are governed by the spear skill.
    Throwing Weapons – Darts, throwing knives, and throwing stars are governed by the Marksman skill.

P.S.
    This is list of a weapons from Morrowind single player game.
    "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    a third morph for each skill
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • HellenicNatSoc
    HellenicNatSoc
    Soul Shriven
    More choices in the storylines of the quests.
    I dont appreciate getting dragged in a narrative. I want to be able to choose according to my opinion.

Also, less indoctrination and forced narrative. I left FF14 because it became an SJW fest.
    Please dont become one too.
  • Chims
    Chims
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire fixes:

More skills
    Better sets that are vampire specific
    Baleful Mist - Add more damage or some magicka regen so this skill can be used.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to dig this up because I didn’t want to populate the forum with another version of this topic, in which more than likely most everyone would just simply repeat what they had previously posted.

We had one of these posts last year and I listed three things that I wished Zo$ would have addressed during this past year. I will acknowledge that I am happy that they addressed two of my main issues with the game at that time. Firstly, I wanted them to address to “Healing” role addressed. Templars had a monopoly on the role. You were doing your party a disservice if you were attempting to be anything else. Zo$ has done a good job of lowering the ceiling on Templars over the last but still allowed them to function as the top performing healers. More so, now other classes can perform closer to the level of a healer as Templars. Good move, even if Templars may disagree.

Secondly, I thought they needed to do a better job of letting the customer base know when new content was being released. Backtrack to last year at this time, the game had only released two minor DLCs after OrcLand and had already announced Homestead would be Q1. Which meant we knew that we would have went almost a year and half without major new content. However, Zo$ has since came out and laid out a blueprint for how future content should be released. As a consumer, I now know that every summer the Zo$ should release new major content, Q3 should be a couple new dungeons, and Q4/1 will be lesser DLCs or minor updates. I can live with that, knowing at least what is ahead of me. Again, I am happy with these moves.

The final suggestion I made, Zo$ did little to address. I felt as though that company needed to do a better job of relating and promoting the console communities on both Xbox and Sony…. Like they do PC community members. Zo$ does very little in promoting any console streamers, like they do PC streamers. When PC gets new material, the company makes a big deal out of the release day, treating it like a holiday. By promoting it on the forums, media outlets, paying famous streamers to broadcast the game, everywhere you look, they are hyping up the game and making the release day a “fun” experience. However on console release day, there is very little acknowledgment. Maybe a post on facebook or twitter. Typically, it is treated with little more than a typical maintenance patch.

And then of course you had the major Morrowind slip up in which Zo$ promised with Morrowind to release the new content on the same day as PC but backtracked a week before release, giving PC users “early access”.You can defend the move all you want. They lied to console players/community. Now listen, I don’t blame PC users... it isn’t their fault. Bottom line, Zo$ made a promise and double backed on the promise. Is it the end of the world? No way! However I do not believe that it is the way you should be treating your playerbase. Especially considering console users are 2/3s of your playerbase. However I have grown to accept after becoming increasingly frustrated over the last year as I have seen the company continue to put one of the platforms ahead of the others. However I do not see this trend changing anytime soon. Console users will continue to be treated as second class citizens unless major management changes occur for the games entire existence, which I believe will be many years to come.

As for 2018, I will try and find three things that I hope are changed. I will not double down with anything I mentioned previously from last year. Since they addressed 2/3s of last year’s list, I hope next year is just as successful.

Class Variety: I believe each class should be well rounded, yet unique. Templars should be great healing. Dragonknights should be tanky. Sorcs should be great in DPS. However I believe all classes should function as Wardens do, in which they can all do every role ‘acceptable’ and “unique”. All classes should offer something special that only their class can offer performing that role. While some classes do, such as pet healing for Sorcs or Sap tanking for Nightblades… each class should be unique. I hope they address this issue since not everyone had time to roll 14 maxed out characters. Some people just want to play one character, and if you choose to be a Dragonknight, you should be able to offer than a vanilla healer.

Player Testing Server Re-evaluation: Do not get my words twisted, Test Servers are a staple of MMOs. They are useful for game developers and content creators to test out upcoming changes as far as skill changes or game mechanics such as the ones we saw in Morrowind. However the PTS server has become nothing more than early access for PC users for upcoming content. Delvs need to separate the two, leaving testing of “new content” for their own game testers. Morrowind was a complete disaster because they tried to incorporate massive game changing mechanics on top of new content. The overwhelming vibe around Morrowind was negative due almost entirely to the game mechanics they incorporated. They need to learn from their own history and start releasing new content alone from game changes. Creators such as Gilliam the Rogue, would still utilize the server. In fact, if you made the server a full time operational server (such as the one used in EQ and other MMOs), they would play on the server regularly to test out ideas for skill changes. If the changes do not work, it would be far easier to re-adjust changes or “tweak them” until they reach the desired effect on this server.

Then when you release new content, such as Morrowind, players are actually trying to tackle to new content instead of trying to adjust to the new changes and are hyped over the new content. Rather than disappointed and anxious about the new game changes.

Group Finder Operation: One of the things that attracted me to this game was the fact it was a MMO PVE meets CoD style of grouping. If I wanted to be competitive, I could still do the traditional route of joining a guild and grinding out top end gear. However if I wanted to *** around on the weekends for a couple hours or a few night during the week, I could use the group finder tool and join up in 4 man dungeon content at the same rate that I can log into a CoD PVP content. If I use my tank or healer, I can usually do this with some regularity. Typically I can find a group in under 5 minutes. However if I am a DPS… an HOUR long wait time is ahead of me with no promise of even finding a group in that time frame. This isn’t Zo$’s fault, though many people want to blame them. 90% of the playerbase are DPS.

In my opinion, Zo$ needs to eliminate the “trinity” requirement of a group to be “one tank, one healer, two DPS” especially for normal dungeons. Sure, that needs to be there for optimal performance but it shouldn’t be a requirement to engage a dungeon. Have it be the first four players who que up. If your group doesn’t have a healer… learn to be self sustaining. No tank? Learn to deal with aggro. Two tanks? Two Healers? Learn to adjust and burn things slower. Each dungeon would be a different experience. Players will learn to be better and when they make the jump to veteran dungeons, they will REALLY have to learn to improve if they are being thrown into a groups with the same requirements. .

Anyways these are just my opinions. If you disagree, more power to you.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    bring back old pre-morrowind Dk, fix wings, chains.

QoL changes to werewolf , they need it badly.

thats really all I can think of.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »
    1. Every class skill should have 2 stamina and 2 magicka morphs
    2. New DW magicka weapon line
    3. Improve passives of medium armor for PvP
    4. Transmog system
    5. Change some of the heavy armor weapon damage sets into medium armor
    6. Improve some lackluster skills like trapping webs

Trapping webs has such potential but its damned aoe is so small its ludicrous. It should be a target based attack, covering an enemy in spiders and webs.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like an online database with accurate and up-to-date expressions of each ability, along with a simple explanation of over-all order of operations, so that planning your character became easier to do on paper before you farm gear.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like the actor for Hermaues Mora from Skyrim and Dragonborn DLC to return and play the role in ESO. He does a better job.
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP removed from the game entirely.

No thx.

ALSO Housing QoL please!!
    #JusticeForDelphinnia’s Imperial Fountain thread in the housing section!!
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black hair for Altmer.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of skip training on new characters skip levels 1 to 50 so I can play all the content on max CP just to collect all those named reward pieces
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Furniture writs, giving one random recipe with every recipe available in it's loot table.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Hatfield.Bryanub17_ESO
    Hatfield.Bryanub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    1. Vaulting/stepping/climbing animation... When I try to jump over a small ledge that is only up to my toons shins, I should not have to step backwards first in order to clear it. Make an animation that shows me climbing over it.

2. on the subject of jumping, please make it less floaty. I feel like im in the air for 3 seconds. If ZOS were to fix the floatiness of the jumping in the game so that we were more easily able to jump up onto ledges/barrels, they could add a whole new aspect to the game in the way of jumping puzzles

3. Please make it so our toon doesn't stop to whistle for our mounts, it should be a seamless transition from running to jumping onto our mount. What would be better yet, we already have pets etc. that follow us around, why dont we have the OPTION for our mounts to follow us too? Then we can just jump on.

4.Please add a simple check box on the helm armor slot to show or hide, I shouldnt have to go through three menus in order to toggle this setting and I shouldnt have to get an addon and keep it updated for somthing that would require a few lines of code.

5.Lower the price of ALL items in the crown store by 20% less crowns. ZOS will make way more money because way more people will buy crates, etc. Make a big announcement about how you love the players and people that support the game and you will have so many sales its crazy.

6. Add costumes/dyes/etc. to be applied to mounts

7.Add a proper item preview system!!!. I want to be able to see an item before I craft or buy it. Add a right click option to preview ANY item (weapon/armor/furniture) with the option to see it equipped or just alone in the world like furnishings are.

8.SPELLCRAFTING!!! ZOS teased this a long time ago, it would add so much to the game!

9. JUSTICE SYSTEM 2.0 ^^^

10. More skills and more morphs accross the board. I love my warden, and the morrowind update was pretty great, but nothing was added for us to do with our current toons and that really sucked. Please add more skills and morphs to all classes and weapons!

11. Kind of on the same line as #8 and #10, add weapon trainers/masters that allow you to create and sell weapon skills.

Edited by Hatfield.Bryanub17_ESO on December 12, 2017 5:44PM
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Increase utylity of banker and merchant followers, to allow fix gear, access guild bank and guild stores.
    2. More npcs for homes - variables of all races and genders.
    3. Cheap decoration npcs to give homes any resemblence of life.
    4. Class fixes
    5. Ultimate dmg nerf - pvp is dumbed down to surviving to reach utli followed by finisher.
    6. Introduce actual cc immunities and get rid of awfull cc spamfest.
    7. Reduce aoe dmg to promote smarter, focus target gameplay instead mindless aoe spam blobs.
    8. Introduce option to queue for specific bg modes and get rid of sigil.
    9. Fix group finder
    10. Fix lag in Cyro and not by killing off more animals, that didnt work out.
    11. Add new races - Maormer (pretty much dunmer passives but converted to lightning - new sorc meta and easy money for ZOS), Reachman - half magicka half stamina race, perfect to fit meta pushed from some time for hybrid builds, Akaviri - no need further explanation.
  • BigHornedBeast
    - Elsweyr or Summerset Isles
    - Spellcrafting
    - Weapon dyeing
    - Add big cats to the Animal Companions skill line on the Warden
    - Necromancer class or skill line
    - One hand and rune and dual rune (hand magic)
    - Guild invite requesting at guild traders
    - More mounts: Daedric, Aedric, and Frost Atronach
    - Mount racing
    - Different zone background customization on log out screen
    - More adornments and hairstyles
    - More Aldmeri Dominion houses and mansions
    - Race Ultimates
    - Alliance Skill Lines
    - Character profiles for roleplayers
    - More tabard options
    - Group finder achievements with new titles and colors to encourage the group finder tool
    Edited by BigHornedBeast on December 12, 2017 5:23PM
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An appearance by Lifts-Her-Tail?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Complete Vvardenfell instead of leaving it as it is coz u didnt had enough time to complete it.
  • Cold91
    Cold91
    ✭✭✭
    Jewelry crafting
    Skill Crafting
    Transmog System
    Smoother running servers/less lag
    Continue development of Cyrodil PvP
    1h and Rune and/or Spear weapons