Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO 2018 Wishlist

• benoit_mmob16_ESO
    Companion (tamable pet / creature / humanoid) can choose the option to heal, tank or dps only for solo PVE content
    Garden that I can raise my own plant
    Solo able trials (don't want the big reward) just to be able to see the content
    Craft-able boats that could be used in PVE or massive PVP scale
    Edited by benoit_mmob16_ESO on December 12, 2017 6:37PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing co-ownership, perhaps tied to Pledge of Mara (and yes, I know the whole "but what if you break up!?" argument. Have there be a big warning of the risk, that's life)

In general something to make Pledge of Mara worth something once you don't need the XP boost anymore.

• Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actual Guild houses. And a guild taxes.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 sec. shields for everyone!

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have more PVP changes then PVE, i feel like PVE is in a really good spot.
    But for me i would like :smile:

PVP

1. Destructible Gates and Bridges, (would help route enemy factions and make Towns a more strategic resource)
    2. Faction lock 30 day campaigns (i know some people love being able to faction hop but sadly it hurts the competitive play of cyrodiil)
    3. Lower the population in Cyrodiil
    4. IC its own zone not tied to the campaign (this would help #3)
    5. maybe toy around with the idea of stat caps again. (people stacking for instant gib builds do not added to fun and exciting gameplay.)
    6. Actually look into the lag and play your game. (Make check and see what your server can actually handle. LAG, Desyncs and other issues are plaguing Cyrodiil and do not make the game fun. )

PVE:
    1. Jewelry crafting (it would add so many more unique builds)
    2. improve class designs (May add another morph to the mix for each class)
  • RayneHalo
    RayneHalo
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4: basic damage matrix when grouped. I don't need to know who did what, just the percent and total damage per skill of my toon would be nice.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Next Chapter - (Summerset Isles)
    2. Making Storage into house furnitures (atlast the chests)
    3. Winter/Ice based Crowncrate Season
    4. Making the characters selectition menu to show your actual location as background. or a new sexier character selection menu.
    5. More legendary stuff as secret loot. maybe even pets, mounts. like in IC or Vvardenfell
    6. More emote. (even roleplaying. like hugging eachother or games)
    Edited by WeerW3ir on December 12, 2017 8:16PM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colovian Estates and a nice farm house with a stream, a cyrodiil outpost, a copy n pasted ship ( not open spaced but with rooms).
    More costumes and Colovian furnishings.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    1. Next Chapter - (Summerset Isles)
    2. Making Storage into house furnitures (atlast the chests)
    3. Winter/Ice based Crowncrate Season
    4. Making the characters selectition menu to show your actual location as background. or a new sexier character selection menu.
    5. More legendary stuff as secret loot. maybe even pets, mounts. like in IC or Vvardenfell
    6. More emote. (even roleplaying. like hugging eachother or games)

I wouldn't want some random person walking up and hugging me. That's sexual harassment.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love the following:

Subclasses, playing a sorc is fun and all but it would be cool to be able to take it down a different path, e.g Warlock or Necromancer with both having more advantages and disadvantages. Can get a bit stale after a while.

Get rid of Crown Crates. Very easy get out clause whilst saving face for Zenimax, recent industry wise backlash and listening to the community. Its predatory and morally bankrupt. Please listen to the community and adopt a more ethical and transparent system.

Do something with Vampires and Werewolves. A side story to them and quest chain would be really cool, might also encourage players to try the other side too. Nice opportunity to implement dailies and motif chapters.

Can you guys add Bravil to PvP ? Cheydinhal is bang in the middle of Pact territory, Chorrel sits in the middle of the Covenant and both get to fight over Bruma. Need a major town in the AD area.

Personally I'd like an end to the Guild traders, too much of a trade off between trading guilds, Pvp guilds and PvE guilds. Would rather a central marketplace or some method of comparing prices. Too easy to be ripped off. Obviously it isn't a massive issue and many folk like it as is, so wouldn't grudge it if it stayed the same.
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a cyrodiil outpost, a copy n pasted ship

How 'bout an entire keep?

I never considered housing in cyrodiil. There is so much empty space would be great to have a few there.

Or even better.....

Build some housing into the safe areas for each alliance. Call them Overlord Appartments and require a certain cyrodiil rank achievement to get them. Could have a different one for each alliance and you should be able to preview and enter it from the safe area in each alliance zone.

• ForgeMother
    ForgeMother
    ✭✭
    - Transmog
    - jewelry crafting
    - More personalities
    - Another costume with a backpack (or put treasure hunter in the crown store)
    - A mount as a reward for an achievement somewhere in game (dungeon, trial, quest, pvp - I don't care where I just think it's weird that currently you can only buy mounts)
    - Skins for sorc and warden pets
    Caaly - CP373 - Orc - Sorcerer - Tank
    Nikkithea - CP373 - Argonian - Dragonknight - Tank
  • Yeatmc
    Yeatmc
    Soul Shriven
    1. Ability to switch off/hide all housing related stuff (complete waste of time in my book)
    2. In Inventory I want to be able to sort by armour set.

Simple.
  • Swen_von_Walhallion
    i want only one thing. Horse stats account wide, i hate make alts only bc on each char i must feed horse from begining, and non upgraded horse is just .....
    Adraria Argentum Draco - imperial Stamplar
    Bevdyen Tus Ntxhuav - Orc Stamplar
    Celestun Ira Dei- Imperial Tankplar
    Halldis Rautt Höfuð- Nord Tankplar
    Misawa Yoshike - Breton Healplar
    Lae'ozhael - Dunmer Magplar
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joining the hype train...

- More different instances for dungeons, DLC dungeons and especially trials, just like you did with vCOA1 and vCOA2 for example. Its not too elegant but it is going to be a fast way to add some more content to the game. vMOL2 anyone? To be detailed later on an dedicated post.
    - Leaderboards for veteran dungeons its a must to increase replayability.
    - Increased bank (+60) and inventory space (+20). With more and more crafting materials and motifs introduced to the game it is becoming a struggle to keep everything in place.
    - Increased the item limit you can put on your houses.

- Group content designed around entirely splitting the group into smaller groups in a similar way like you did with vAA / vHRC trials.
    - Quality level design. I want cities and especially zones designed on multiple levels. I want to see cliffs and canyons that will take me a lot of time to cross, pass through or to reach toward a certain location. Dense forests. I want to go through a forest and actually don't see through it.
    - 4-6-12 man content designed overall to increase the usage and demand of other classes such as healers or tanks.

Imagine you are on the south side of a canyon and you want to cross it and go toward north. You are on level 0 and you enter this cave and end up one level bellow surface (L1) on a small path. From here a series of caves and bridges will take you toward different levels of the cliff and ultimately allow you to cross that canyon. Imagine putting a city there. Or even a group dungeon or trial. Imagine that you can take more than one path toward your destination.
    cliff.png
    Edited by deleted008293 on December 13, 2017 1:19PM
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Character face/body save system for future characters

Show previous earned morph levels when using base skill popup, really hate having to respec because x of xx characters already have Level IV of the Stamina or Magicka morph when I am trying to level the opposite one and choose wrongly
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of good ideas here - some not so good. Lots of things I could wish for.

Nevertheless I shall keep my wish simple.
    • Please, please make the "Monk's Disguise" (from Shadowy Supplier) stackable in one's Inventory and Bank.
    PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Complete Vvardenfell instead of leaving it as it is coz u didnt had enough time to complete it.

Are you talking about Sheogorad?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Hauteecole_Rider16
    Hauteecole_Rider16
    ✭✭✭
    Most of my wishlist items center around housing:

Storage - craftable chests and trunks could be improved (like weapons and armor) to become functional - or have a rare RNG source of furnishing plans for storage

More housing slots for the small/medium homes

Gardening

Why oh why can't I put special items (i.e. quest rewards like the Emperor's Staff, etc) out on display? or what about some of the unique treasures you pickpocket/steal? Those would make wonderful knickknacks for homes!

Be able to lie/sleep on beds

other wishes include:
    being able to eat/drink/read while sitting (new emotes)
    furniture bag for ESO + (like Craft Bag - really the ONLY reason I pay for Plus)
    more subtitles for NPC conversations - makes the game experience more immersive for deaf/heard of hearing players - (I hear NPC's talking but don't understand what they're saying); subtitles for banker/merchant/precursor remarks, etc. In other words, if it's spoken, it should be subtitled!

• potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I know a lot of thing are already plan for 2018, but here are some suggestion

#1 Weekly Leaderboard for all trial

It starts to take over 8 weeks to get back into a leaderboard, most guild nowadays compete for those except some just can't and if the trial where they can compete is only there once every two months, overall, this is not as good as it use to be. Try to create weekly leaderboard for all trial

#2 Super Weekly

As the actual weekly this one should give hard-mode type reward which means 10k + 3 drops and be choose within the 8 different trial once a week.

#3 Asylum Sanctorium trial (4 man style)

Bring some hard *** 4-man content focus on boss. I would love to see like 10 different instances heavily oriented on boss fight.

#4 Create class specific artisanal

Bring reward which can create unique class item, maybe as a 5 pieces, or a 3 pieces, with a special weapon. Something that can be created as you complete maybe the 10 different instance in hard-mode. Personally, I would love to see a gem, that would be a quest-reward (once a week, per character), and that can further be combine with artisanal to create a new type of item set oriented on class bonus. We've done the test and all class have 4 skill which are the same no matter the playstyle.

#5 Rework Lightning

The lag that come off lighting base effect in this game is just impossible

#6 Rework champion system (a lot has to be said)

A) Jump point

As there is already jump point, adding cp should cost you more then 1 point, that way people would not stumble upon useless cap and that would increase overall efficiency as for beginner and unexperience player.

B) General statistical advantage

This should be a part of what the CP tree can offer but having it as the only option is not that interesting. Specific constellation bonus such as Arcane well and other should be acquired through direct CP spending process not by spending enough point into a constellation. That would lower the difference created by CP (with the rework of jump point) while offering player the capacity to add specific bonus such as exploiter without spending a fortune into thaumaturge.

#7 One more difficulty level for trial and group content

I hope some of it would be look upon as good idea.

Take care guys and happy new year !
    (Edited for comprehension)
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Furniture Bag (like the Craft Bag but for furniture!)
    2. Increased Item Limits for Houses (I just cannot decorate my favourite house Stay-Moist the way I want with all the awesome furniture with only 600 slots!)
    3. Fix Furniture Plan drop chances for Morrowind/CWC (either add a master writ random envelope for these zones or adjust the global:new zone ratio so we can actually obtain the new plans in a reasonable amount of farming. Even the green plans are really hard to get for CWC!)
    4. Style Transmuting! Please let me change any gear to a style I know. I know nearly all the motifs (still working on BA, Dreadhorn and Bloodforge) but wear all dropped gear because it is better!
    5. Add the Mammoth and Bear effigy plans to the game (they are in the files) as we have been teased with mini-mammoth and bear long enough without being able to obtain them!
  • sarbonn
    sarbonn
    ✭✭✭
    For me:

1. Add an option to not see effects put on you by other players. I HATE the mud effect more than anything. It's like the developers were thinking "what could we do to give griefers an opportunity to totally mess with people who are trying to enjoy the game without other people being able to be crap heads to them? Oh yeah, let's give the ability to throw mud at people nonstop."
    2. Shorten the time people are kicked out of dungeons when people have finished at end of dungeon. Can't tell you how many times I've not been able to finish the dungeon because I'm on one end of the dungeon and the turn in is on the other side somewhere (bad design to begin with) and I've literally got only a few seconds because someone couldn't wait for someone else to finish the dungeon's mission (cause this is his 90th time doing it).
    3. Add an option to NOT SEE someone's sorcerer bird pet while trying to craft. I sometimes have to completely move around the crafting station just to find an angle that doesn't get blocked by that pet. My god, burn that thing with fire!
    4. Fix the bug where you get put into a dungeon group and then the game won't let you into the dungeon because it says "instance is full".
    5. Let us use both food and drink at the same time.
    6. Otherwise, I really enjoy the game. Those are just little pet peeves with me that if they'd fix, I'd be overjoyed.
    Edited by sarbonn on January 1, 2018 10:40PM
    Clueless, but willing to learn.
  • Gallowmere
    Miats fix/removal of borderline cheat features.

Group members DPS/stats added back on API so we can have proper dps meters/parding again. I'd rather be considered an a-hole for kicking someone who doesnt pull his own weight rather than dispand a group that othersise work just fine.

Thats all, short & sweet.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Spellcrafting
    -spellcrafting
    -spellcrafting

-Remove classes, freeform from skill lines
    -Warden pet skins/taming
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry forgot this big one..

Only once a day/dolmen an XP reward and loot chest is granted. Same for Fighters guild stuff, invent some new and better ways to make experience towards fighters guild like hunting for smaller daedra spawns around the world granting more XP to spread people more around the world to prevent camping on certain places. Players should be required to be present while playing, no watching TV while camping a single Dolmen, waste of bandwidth.
    >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOTRO had cool solo instanced dungeons which had LOTS of mats to harvest that you could do once per day. Copy that. It allows people with less time to gather a "burst" of resources every day.
    Farmers will still get more, but casual crafters could at least keep up enough for writs etc.
  • Sav72
    Sav72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miats Hack, gone for good.
    Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• Danse_Mayhem
    Danse_Mayhem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something worthwhile having when you get you grand oferlord in pvp. All of the cool and desirable stuff like skins are locked to trials which people can sell anyway, making them cheap in terms of showing off achievements... But the crazy amount of playtime and countless emperorships gone into getting grand overlord in pvp really doesn't reward anything at all. Ok the scroll furnishing is cool as are the 5 stars next to the name, but I definitely feel there should be more
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YouTube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
  • kypranb14_ESO
    kypranb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deflorate wrote: »
    The only thing i wish for is a transfer of my crown store item from xbox to PC. I don't care about my characters or gear, i just want the things i spent money on. Even if i had to pay for it i'd be happy.

I can agree to this, though I doubt it will happen.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Longer buff durations. Maintaining buffs is tedious.

2. Add a menu option to change the default roll direction from backwards to forwards. I've had a lot of deaths lately because my character rolled backwards while I was holding the forward key.

3. Change the way exp is shared when killing monsters so 4 or more people can get the same xp from 1 monster that someone soloing it would. The community becomes incredibly hostile towards each other during double exp events because of players leeching each other. Other games handle this by having everyone get full credit for a kill even if multiple players participated in the kill. Mechanics shouldn't exist in a game that cause the community to eat itself.

4. Help out new players more with suggestions on what their stats should look like for dps/healing/tanking. I've had too many groups lately with heavy armor 35k health players claiming they are dps. The person with 35k health is going to have a lot of bad experiences from getting kicked out of groups to general trash talk. There is a large range of what your stats could be and still achieve success in a dungeon, but you should never have 35k health while dpsing.

5. Make medium armor more usable in pvp. Possibly make the snare immunity duration on shuffle longer considering you have to wear 5 medium now to use it.

Anyone want to add anything else?

1) True but it would screw up balance , so No.

2) Sure, dint see it being a big deal either way.

3) Again trying to break the game. Experience. AP, Tel Var all need to be related to the difficulty. Beside, I don't care about the lower experience, whats irretating is people breaking the pulls up by not falling into the same rotation. Luckily there's still Skyreach, even if its not all it used to be.

4) l saw a data mine post suggesting something like that is in the works, would be nice, was in a trial with a newbie, took 3 separate stops to get Pierce Armor off his bars. He got the Serpent to cleave the group. 8 deaths...

5) I like this idea, medium needs something. Removing Wrath still wasn't enough to push stamina out of heavy.

- Would be nice to finally do something about 2 handed weapons blocking 5/5/2 builds
    - Do something with the unused Undaunted skills

This idea would be a huge change, but I always loved the way Star Wars Galaxies did PvP. There were still PvP zone, but you controlled PvP by being Active Duty/ On Leave/ Not Enlisted. If you went into a Pvp zone you automaticly were Active Duty any other Active Duty other Alliance could attack you anywhere. Out in the wilds, in the city, at a crafting station. On Leave kept your military rank but were not attackable, Not Enlisted meant you had nothing to do with PvP (unless you took Bounties, which any player could pay to place on the player that killed them. Bounty Hunters could instagate PvP with anyone the had a bounty on. They got the element of suprise)
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.