The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Your favorite item from the Clockwork base game patch? Mine is....

Dahveed
Dahveed
✭✭✭✭✭

UI

General

"Changed the "Lorebook Discovered" center screen message to an alert (top right message) so it no longer blocks the text of the lorebook you may be trying to read."

A small change to be sure, but god this bugged me.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly shuffle removal from heavy armour users.

I find it so annoying to line up a burst combo to finally bust a tank only to miss all of it.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we no longer have messages spammed in center of the screen? thgey now go top right instead of in our faces?

YES! Awesome!

i have been waiting for this for around 4 years!
    Thank You Zenimax! finally!

i allways hated the messages direct center screen.
    (is this in options? because i'm still getting messages center screen.)
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The transmutation crafting station.
    Edited by Runschei on October 24, 2017 6:07AM
  • Dahveed
    Dahveed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we no longer have messages spammed in center of the screen? thgey now go top right instead of in our faces?

YES! Awesome!

In the case I cited it's only talking about the lore books.
  • ACESsiggy
    ACESsiggy
    ✭✭✭
    Dahveed wrote: »

UI

General

"Changed the "Lorebook Discovered" center screen message to an alert (top right message) so it no longer blocks the text of the lorebook you may be trying to read."

Be nice if recipes picked up or shopping at guild stores would state "already known" somewhere. Hate purchasing one occasionally just to find out I have already learnt the recipe :neutral:
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

YES! Awesome!

In the case I cited it's only talking about the lore books.

aw well, thank you for clarify.
    be well and good day.
    glad you agree with me that it is annoying.
  • mirta000b16_ESO
    mirta000b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    performance updates. If I'm not trying to load in 300 people at the gates of clockwork city, the game is now very unusually smooth.
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being able to deliver writs anywhere... THANK YOU ZOS!
    PC-EU
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merciless resolve still broken, icon is stuck as assassins will icon, lol.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The section where they make wardens more interesting and viable. Oh, wait...
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free maelstrom shields
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writ turn-in. Goodbye, Craglorn.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delivering writs anywhere is one of my favourites!
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    though I had to start it without addons, I was not able to identify any improvments to the normal UI

to be true, playing ESO without addons is terror, and as said, nothing went better, after 30 minutes I had seen all places in CwC, and it looks nice but yeah that was it.
    Edited by Azurya on October 24, 2017 6:48AM
  • Rawkan
    Rawkan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    Delivering writs anywhere is one of my favourites!

Finally, I'm sick of Belkarth.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ACESsiggy wrote: »

UI

General

Be nice if recipes picked up or shopping at guild stores would state "already known" somewhere. Hate purchasing one occasionally just to find out I have already learnt the recipe :neutral:

It does this already!

Just scroll down in the items text window, there is a bit where it will say either "use to add to library" or "already in library".

Khenarthi wrote: »
    Being able to deliver writs anywhere... THANK YOU ZOS!

And this!!! Errryday this!!! NO more having to zone into Crags to turn these in!

Just turn them in right next to where I craft! :smiley:

Many Thank You's ZOS
    Edited by Zenzuki on October 24, 2017 7:48AM
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The part where Purify now costs half of my magicka pool to use on my stamplar.
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭

UI

General

I'm not sure if it is like this everywhere, but on ps4 it will say on the bottom of the recipe whether you know it or not.
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being able to change trait on gear is a godsend :love:
  • Kirefel
    Kirefel
    Soul Shriven
    I can't find it mentioned in the patch notes but the loot history is so much easier to read now that the text scales down and wraps if the item name is too long.

I'd probably still have to say the writ turn in change is my favourite though.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Writ turn-in. Goodbye, Craglorn.
    Craglorn is not so bad, at least you can float out of it :)
    Wulkart guard on novices with slow horses is far worse.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    though I had to start it without addons, I was not able to identify any improvments to the normal UI

to be true, playing ESO without addons is terror, and as said, nothing went better, after 30 minutes I had seen all places in CwC, and it looks nice but yeah that was it.

30 minutes? I played for three hours in there tonight and haven't even scratched the surface of the content.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

UI

General

The shuffle change + that using incap gives me back resourcrs
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »

UI

General

I'm not sure if it is like this everywhere, but on ps4 it will say on the bottom of the recipe whether you know it or not.
    On PC, it says in the top left corner if the recipe is "known" or not, so we already had this feature.

Edited by SydneyGrey on October 24, 2017 10:49AM
  • SpearDusk
    SpearDusk
    ✭✭✭
    Motifs maybe :D
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing... we don’t get it for another two weeks.
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like the trait tracker. I'm sure there's addons for that, but none that I've used.
    stam scrub
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    No more WINDOW JUMPING ;)
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork Citrus Filet recipe. Love it.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oops, accidental double post
    Edited by Linaleah on October 24, 2017 8:52PM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"