The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Night capping discussion

• AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I will play on whatever campaign I like, whenever I like. I will always be on the NA server while most of NA is asleep and I already pay a penalty with the servers always having maintenance during my prime time.

There are a load of threads about how PVP is dying and any change to restrict access to please a couple of time zones will only speed up its demise.

You are not understanding what i am saying. To farther clearify please read the post above yours.

So in short you can still play whenever you like and whatever campaign you want for whatever reason you want.

Also note that prime time as it is used the context of this thread refers to the most populated times.

Your "prime time" as you state is simply when "disintegr8 decides to play." you said it yourself.

Also maintenance is how often? If its every day like this night capping thing then yes you might just suffer more.

You said that if we allow A to happen, then Z will eventually happen too, therefore A should not happen.

If pvp dies then it dies... Those threads have been going around since the dark ages.
    Edited by AddictionX on November 10, 2017 11:29PM
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    There is no such thing as"night capping". Your personal night is some else's prime time.

Google "timezones" and prepare to be educated!
    shades.gif

Sir Andy! You stop it with that there logic! You just stop it now, ya hear!?
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AddictionX wrote: »
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I will play on whatever campaign I like, whenever I like. I will always be on the NA server while most of NA is asleep and I already pay a penalty with the servers always having maintenance during my prime time.

There are a load of threads about how PVP is dying and any change to restrict access to please a couple of time zones will only speed up its demise.

You are not understanding what i am saying. To farther clearify please read the post above yours.

So in short you can still play whenever you like and whatever campaign you want for whatever reason you want.

Also note that prime time as it is used the context of this thread refers to the most populated times.

Your "prime time" as you state is simply when "disintegr8 decides to play." you said it yourself.

Also maintenance is how often? If its every day like this night capping thing then yes you might just suffer more.

You said that if we allow A to happen, then Z will eventually happen too, therefore A should not happen.

If pvp dies then it dies... Those threads have been going around since the dark ages.

We don't have a problem of too many players participating in PVP. The problem is not enough players to keep even one campaign full around the clock. I would have imagined everyone who has any interest in the PVP in this game should be jumping for joy whenever new people join the campaign. Especially if they will play during the hours when your campaign grows boring because it lacks players (outside of prime time).

We should never complain about new players joining PVP, regardless of what time they play. Instead we need to encourage more.

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on November 11, 2017 1:11AM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    But as American, you do not belong on the EU server and vice-versa
    Wait what? I must have missed that memo, please post a link where ZOS states this ...
    shades.gif

You need a post to explain you how your playing schedule and ping negatively influence the game as a whole? Mkayyy... Make sure you don't put those sunglasses on upside down.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But as American, you do not belong on the EU server and vice-versa
    Wait what? I must have missed that memo, please post a link where ZOS states this ...
    shades.gif
    You need a post to explain you how your playing schedule and ping negatively influence the game as a whole? Mkayyy... Make sure you don't put those sunglasses on upside down.

No, i need you to post a link from ZOS to back up your ridiculous claim that people don't belong on a particular server unless they live in the country the server is located in.

Please also post a link where i can read up on the EU becoming its own country, missed that memo too ...
    poke.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 11, 2017 1:50AM
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just today PC/EU time is CET

LRfiW0T.png

Without further words....
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    The real question here is, would you still care if it was your faction (DC) that was dominating during that time.
    idea.gif

PS: And the follow-up question, during what time does DC dominate the map?

Edited by SirAndy on November 11, 2017 2:29AM
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭

LRfiW0T.png

There is no such thing as"night capping". Your personal night is some else's prime time.

shades.gif

B)
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give players other engaging objectives to cyrodill that doesn’t involve taking keeps.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question here is, would you still care if it was your faction (DC) that was dominating during that time.
    idea.gif

PS: And the follow-up question, during what time does DC dominate the map?

Yes, I would still care if DC would dominate - thats why I don't play DC on Vivec but made an EP to play there. I simply don't like to play for the dominating fraction (yes, ppl like that do exist)

DC (almost) never dominates the map. Best they usually do is during primetime cause the map is mostly balanced and reds get pushed by blue and yellow but after 3-4 hours when primetime is over only reds are left zerging all and everything with pure numbers again.
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, my faction used to dominate on Sotha Sil, I had to quit Sotha Sil because there was so much down time with us owning the map that there was literally nothing to do but quest and skyshard run. The flip side is if its not you then someone is running up the score uncontested against you. Either instance is a loser and not good for the environment in Cyro.
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    So... are we finally past the denial stage?

So we can move onto contributing something actually constructive?
    Edited by AddictionX on November 12, 2017 6:42PM
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

LRfiW0T.png

shades.gif

B)

Your problem is not too much EP playing at night on Sotha Sil, but simply not enough DC and AD. You need to recruit more players to participate in PVP late nights, not fewer.

On PC NA perhaps we have smaller population than EU, but we don't have enough players for more than one high pop server (Vivec). The others are pretty slow except on weekends when there is a queue for Vivec.

There was a long period when late nights PC NA were kinda dead until about a year ago there was suddenly large influx of DC players from Japan and Oceanic region around 2am or 3am weeknights. Some on the other factions complained at first, but most eventually realized this was very good for the game, and over time we got more EP and AD players and a lot more fun battles late at night.

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on November 13, 2017 4:16AM
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭

LRfiW0T.png

shades.gif

B)

Your problem is not too much EP playing at night on Sotha Sil, but simply not enough DC and AD. You need to recruit more players to participate in PVP late nights, not fewer.

You're really not making much sense at all. What are you talking about?

Actually, you keep responding to me without making any sense as to why you choose to respond to what I wrote previously and instead completely fabricated something else entirely that I did not mention at any point in the original quote.

Stacking a single faction while the majority of the population sleep for the sole purpose to pvdoor/"win" is not good for the game.... as you can tell by the threads made over and over.

You also mention that over time its good for the game? How long will that be? Its been happening for a year according to some apparently, in reality, these threads have been going on since 2014...

What has actually happened over time? Less and less people pvp on eso. This is a problem. One of many and its not unique to a single server in EU.

So what issue do you have again with the idea previously mentioned?
    Edited by AddictionX on November 13, 2017 6:33AM
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

LRfiW0T.png

shades.gif

B)

Actually, you keep responding to me without making any sense at all.

Stacking a single faction while the majority of the population sleep for the sole purpose to pvdoor/"win" is not good for the game.... as you can tell by the threads made over and over.

You also mention that over time its good for the game? How long will that be? Its been happening for a year according to some apparently, in reality, these threads have been going on since 2014...

What has actually happened over time? Less and less people pvp on eso.

So what issue do you have again with my proposal?

Your problem is EP has 3 bars at 2 am, DC and AD have one bar. This is not a problem but an opportunity. It's a huge positive for the EU PVP community if you have enough players in PVP for three bars on non-CP campaign at 2am weeknight.

It's not great that they happened to be all on same faction, but what did Vivec population look like at that time? Maybe you just need to persuade some DC and AD guilds to switch from Vivec to Sotha Sil, or simply recruit more players from those factions to participate in PVP.

I imagine those EP players are pretty bored if they are 3 bars fighting empty map, and will probably go back to Vivec if DC and AD pops don't increase.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Maybe you just need to persuade some DC and AD guilds to switch from Vivec to Sotha Sil, or simply recruit more players from those factions to participate in PVP."

It is for all practical purposes impossible for any individual activity to counteract what thousands or millions of players naturally do: take the path of least resistance to obtain their rewards.

That just doesn't work. Instead, it is the responsibility of the entity which creates the rules of the game to ensure the "path of least resistance" which people will take results in a fun game for all those participating. And that means ZOS needs to step in and take the responsibility for making their game balanced and fun at all times, for all involved.
    Edited by Sharee on November 13, 2017 7:20AM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LRfiW0T.png

shades.gif

B)

Your problem is EP has 3 bars at 2 am, DC and AD have one bar. This is not a problem but an opportunity. It's a huge positive for the EU PVP community if you have enough players in PVP for three bars on non-CP campaign at 2am weeknight.

It's not great that they happened to be all on same faction, but what did Vivec population look like at that time? Maybe you just need to persuade some DC and AD guilds to switch from Vivec to Sotha Sil, or simply recruit more players from those factions to participate in PVP.

I imagine those EP players are pretty bored if they are 3 bars fighting empty map, and will probably go back to Vivec if DC and AD pops don't increase.

No they aren’t bored. They boast about their “Domination”. According to @SirAndy those EP are all from non EU time zones, right? Because there is no intentionally playing the night time of the servers primary time zone. Can’t be. All from Asia probably.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

LRfiW0T.png

shades.gif

B)

This is exactly what the complaints/threads are about!!

*we* have been trying to convince people to move from their overpopulated stack to try to even up the populations for ages - via these threads.. Its exactly why we see so many of these threads pop up. Can't do an awful lot of convincing in-game though when the people involved are simply not on at the same time.

It has never worked yet though...

But then there is also that element who deliberately log in as a guild during off-peak to paint the map a specific colour. We all know who they are and we all know they dgaf for the overall health of PVP.. it IS just domination for them.

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

shades.gif

I even dislike utterly the phrase 'night capping' because using it denotes a person who has a very limited World view. If I see it in zone I write: Whose night?
    Edited by Mureel on November 13, 2017 12:02PM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

shades.gif

I even dislike utterly the phrase 'night capping' because using it denotes a person who has a very limited World view. If I see it in zone I write: Whose night?

It's just being pedantic... I often zerg-surf solo - but get classed as a 'pug'... 'Pick-Up Group'? without a group?? No point complaining about it though as long as everyone knows what is meant by the term.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

LRfiW0T.png

shades.gif

B)

*we* have been trying to convince people to move from their overpopulated stack to try to even up the populations for ages - via these threads.. Its exactly why we see so many of these threads pop up. Can't do an awful lot of convincing in-game though when the people involved are simply not on at the same time.

But then there is also that element who deliberately log in as a guild during off-peak to paint the map a specific colour. We all know who they are and we all know they dgaf for the overall health of PVP.. it IS just domination for them.

I always find that argument weak. Why should Vivec and Sotha players change servers? Shouldn't it rather be change alliances?

There is a reason why people play on CP and NoCP.

I myself would never touch a noCP campaign. Only done so in the past when I was raiding and the raid decided to play NoCP.
    EU | PC
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Biro123 wrote: »

LRfiW0T.png

shades.gif

B)

I always find that argument weak. Why should Vivec and Sotha players change servers? Shouldn't it rather be change alliances?

There is a reason why people play on CP and NoCP.

I myself would never touch a noCP campaign. Only done so in the past when I was raiding and the raid decided to play NoCP.

Personally, I don't really care what people change as long as there is movement *from* the overpopulated alliance/server combo. Some will have multiple characters an multiple alliances and be ok with switching alliance. Others may only have characters on one alliance but be ok with switching servers..
    But there are also those who don't want to do either. I'd like to think that a lack of competition would encourage them to, though. But in reality, it would probably need some kind of *shove* in terms of new mechanics to make it happen.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    "Maybe you just need to persuade some DC and AD guilds to switch from Vivec to Sotha Sil, or simply recruit more players from those factions to participate in PVP."

It is for all practical purposes impossible for any individual activity to counteract what thousands or millions of players naturally do: take the path of least resistance to obtain their rewards.

That just doesn't work. Instead, it is the responsibility of the entity which creates the rules of the game to ensure the "path of least resistance" which people will take results in a fun game for all those participating. And that means ZOS needs to step in and take the responsibility for making their game balanced and fun at all times, for all involved.

What I meant is this problem Rilis is experiencing is simply the fluctuating relative balance among the factions on EU Sotha Sil campaign, which can be a problem on any campaign, whether you play at 8pm, 2am, or 12 noon.

The fact that they have enough people participating for 3 bars on weeknight in non-CP is not a problem - instead this is a very positive thing. I wish we had that many, of any faction.
    What has actually happened over time? Less and less people pvp on eso. This is a problem. One of many and its not unique to a single server in EU.
    Yes, IMO fewer people, small population is the main problem for ESO PVP. Cyrodiil is a boring place when there is nobody to fight. Now you finally have lots of new people and even on the non-CP campaign, but you are unhappy because they are a different faction?

I understand of course it's not fun to be pushed back to the gate, but it's even less fun to be on a dead campaign completely dominated by your own faction. The growth (or decline) of PVP population is not a smooth process where all three factions are always going to be in close balance.

Sometimes they get way out of balance, even at launch when we had the highest pops of all, it was like this on a few campaigns. But the balance issue is not an issue of time zones. There can be terrible skew of balance toward one faction or another at any time of day.

The player who plays AD at night on Vivec may have similar screenshot showing 3 bars DC at 10am. The player from Turkey or Finland who plays DC at noon your time may complain about UK players from AD "nightcapping" after he goes to sleep - and many of us play at various times throughout the day.

Doesn't make sense to lock off campaigns to arbitrary shifts instead of a 24 hour Cyrodiil world. Very few of us follow rigid schedules of playing every day at exactly the same time, and the problem you are complaining about (overall balance of the 3 factions) has nothing to do with time zones and would still occur even if our campaigns were limited to 8 hours.

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on November 13, 2017 3:16PM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What I meant is this problem Rilis is experiencing is simply the fluctuating relative balance among the factions on EU Sotha Sil campaign, which can be a problem on any campaign, whether you play at 8pm, 2am, or 12 noon.

The fact that they have enough people participating for 3 bars on weeknight in non-CP is not a problem - instead this is a very positive thing. I wish we had that many, of any faction.

If players were bound to one faction for life, you would have a point. EP has 3 bars at 3am? Great! Wish all factions had it!

But no. EP does not have 3 bars at 3am because it just happens to naturally have 3x more players than the other factions on Sotha at that time. It has 3 bars because people switched to it on purpose, to reap easy rewards. Remember that at the same time when EP has 3 bars vs other factions' 1 in Sotha, AD has 3 bars vs other factions' 1 on Vivec.

That is the problem, and it is not positive in any way. People are piling up on one faction here and other there, avoiding fighting each other, and creating the imbalance.
    Edited by Sharee on November 13, 2017 8:38PM
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, IMO fewer people, small population is the main problem for ESO PVP. Cyrodiil is a boring place when there is nobody to fight. Now you finally have lots of new people and even on the non-CP campaign, but you are unhappy because they are a different faction?

I understand of course it's not fun to be pushed back to the gate, but it's even less fun to be on a dead campaign completely dominated by your own faction. The growth (or decline) of PVP population is not a smooth process where all three factions are always going to be in close balance.

Sometimes they get way out of balance, even at launch when we had the highest pops of all, it was like this on a few campaigns. But the balance issue is not an issue of time zones. There can be terrible skew of balance toward one faction or another at any time of day.

The player who plays AD at night on Vivec may have similar screenshot showing 3 bars DC at 10am. The player from Turkey or Finland who plays DC at noon your time may complain about UK players from AD "nightcapping" after he goes to sleep - and many of us play at various times throughout the day.

Doesn't make sense to lock off campaigns to arbitrary shifts instead of a 24 hour Cyrodiil world. Very few of us follow rigid schedules of playing every day at exactly the same time, and the problem you are complaining about (overall balance of the 3 factions) has nothing to do with time zones and would still occur even if our campaigns were limited to 8 hours.

It is not about being pushed back to the gate... its about 20+ vs 5 vs 3...

I already explained if you bothered to actually (read my post) that with 3 separate score evaluations for say (just an example) from 12 am to 8 am/ 8 am to 4 pm / 4 pm to 12 am (ex: CET if on EU servers) ....is a means to better keep track of "actual effort" you put forth(during whatever time you choose to play) no matter what time zone you are in AND this way everyone can still play when they wish without completely negating what happens during the most populated times vice-versa.

If it means creating 3 versions of the same campagin(like day/evening/night time "sortha sil"/x campaign) like what happens in Alot of other MMO's then that is also a way of achieving the same outcome.

Which is disincentivizing legitimate "night capping" and legitimate stacking of a single faction at least populated times to ensure no opposition.

This does not affect people who play during "their prime time"(or whatever they decide its convenient to use that word outside of the context of the thread). This only affects people are actually "night capping" actually "stacking a single faction".

In other words You, yes... You(especially those that play during off-peak hours) remain unaffected by the choices of others who decided to do it.

P.S. Doesnt solve everything but its a better than what it is now.
    Edited by AddictionX on November 13, 2017 7:16PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is a means to better keep track of "actual effort" you put forth
    See this is exactly where this always gets murky.

Have you ever noticed that every single player who whines about "night capping" is always talking about how *they* put in a lot more effort than anyone else and thus deserve special treatment?
    popcorn.gif
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It is not about being pushed back to the gate... its about 20+ vs 5 vs 3...

That is not what was depicted on Rillis' screenshot, which was a rather different situation of 3 bars EP vs 1 bar each AD and DC.

If pops were 20 vs 5 vs 3 on the entire server I imagine we'd be looking at 1 bar each, which is unfortunately a common situation on any dead campaign and can be happening any time day or night. Has nothing to do with people playing in different time zones, just lack of people.

Splitting up the campaigns into different 8 hour shifts would not magically recruit more people to join the dead servers. It would do the opposite, break up the populated campaigns to have even fewer people. As a result you will more often encounter the situation you complained about above with all three factions at 1 bar and sometimes 10 or 15 or 20 players on one faction with only a couple on the others.

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on November 13, 2017 9:18PM
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LRfiW0T.png

On Sotha (NA), for most weekdays over the past couple campaigns, this disparity has often been the norm during Prime Time (just with a different faction to the one in the graph). During the night the pop has been much more even or favouring a different faction by a smaller ratio. Yet no one questions the keeps taken during prime time but if keeps are taken through the night, there are still complaints about nightcapping. So no matter the 'solution' you are never going to make people happy.
    Edited by esotoon on November 14, 2017 12:15AM
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the objectives worth 10 points a piece instead of 1 point a piece.
    They would be worth this amount of points when all factions were pop locked.
    Every bar under all 3 being pop locked would reduce the value by 10 %.
    So all 3 pop locked has a value of 12 bars (4 bars per faction) and no one on has a value of 3 bars (1 bar per faction).
    Scoring weight would be thus
    12 bars 100%
    11 bars 90%
    10 bars 80%
    9 bars 70%
    8 bars 60%
    7 bars 50%
    6 bars 40%
    5 bars 30%
    4 bars 20%
    3 bars 10%

The more people that are participating the more weight it should carry toward the scoreboard.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    is a means to better keep track of "actual effort" you put forth
    See this is exactly where this always gets murky.

Have you ever noticed that every single player who whines about "night capping" is always talking about how *they* put in a lot more effort than anyone else and thus deserve special treatment?
    popcorn.gif

Err, no. People talk about the collective effort from a locked faction of say 150? players. Fighting difficult fights against 2 other poplocked factions.. I.e. the collective effort of 150 players pushing back 300 players.

How is that not a greater total effort than 20 players pushing back 5..?

:smirk:
    Edited by Biro123 on November 14, 2017 10:40AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC