IS THE HEAVY ARMOR NERF ENOUGH?

• Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, explain.
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    I fail to see what's everyone issue with the so called perma blockers. Can't give a damn about them, since they represent 0 threat to me.

The COD kids that play this game go apoplectic when they cant just 360 no scope or one shot someone.

These are the same ppl that say heavy armor should be about tanking.
    Power Wealth And Influence.
    Options
  • Chantclaire
    Chantclaire
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, explain.
    Izaki wrote: »
    Heavy Armor itself isn't the problem. The passives are very good but not OP. Just like Light Armor passives.

The problem is: the sets. Especially Ravager, Armor of Truth, Seventh Legion and Fury. How on earth are the first 2 even Heavy Armor? They should be medium. Seventh Legion and Fury are in line with the Brawler playstyle which fits the Heavy theme, but they still over the top. Why are they over the top? Because not a single medium armor set gives that much damage potential (not even close to be honest).

This leads us to the next problem. Why are all the medium armor sets, aside from Bone Pirate, terrible? There's literally only 1 Medium armor set that procs weapon damage: Senche. But its unusable by most builds since the buff duration is way too short. If there were medium armor sets like Ravager or Veiled Heritance, medium would already be much more popular.

This leads us to the last and biggest problem: medium armor passives suck. Sneak radius? Why? Replace this with a proper defensive passive.

Boom.

Personally, I think ravager in medium would be ridiculously strong. Currently, I use 2 ravager weapons and 3 jewelry with bone pirate body for 5 medium. I think if my jewl was robust it would be a bit op.
    Everyone has a plan, until their plan gets nerfed

Apparently the only Stamplar left on PC EU
    Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, explain.
    iFord wrote: »
    Izaki wrote: »
    Heavy Armor itself isn't the problem. The passives are very good but not OP. Just like Light Armor passives.

The problem is: the sets. Especially Ravager, Armor of Truth, Seventh Legion and Fury. How on earth are the first 2 even Heavy Armor? They should be medium. Seventh Legion and Fury are in line with the Brawler playstyle which fits the Heavy theme, but they still over the top. Why are they over the top? Because not a single medium armor set gives that much damage potential (not even close to be honest).

This leads us to the next problem. Why are all the medium armor sets, aside from Bone Pirate, terrible? There's literally only 1 Medium armor set that procs weapon damage: Senche. But its unusable by most builds since the buff duration is way too short. If there were medium armor sets like Ravager or Veiled Heritance, medium would already be much more popular.

This leads us to the last and biggest problem: medium armor passives suck. Sneak radius? Why? Replace this with a proper defensive passive.

Boom.

Personally, I think ravager in medium would be ridiculously strong. Currently, I use 2 ravager weapons and 3 jewelry with bone pirate body for 5 medium. I think if my jewl was robust it would be a bit op.

If ravager was medium, people would just run robust ravager rings and weapons and run it with 5pc Fury in heavy.
    Options
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, explain.
    No, because I don't PvP, this doesn't really effect me.
    Options
  • Chronicburn
    Chronicburn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, explain.
    It's too much already. STOP ALL THE DAMN NERFS
    Options