The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

9 Stamina Trial Runs

Yngol
Yngol
✭✭✭
The Mercs of Sovngarde are back at it again, with the cool strictly non-meta 9-stam runs. Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOwifmQ_L6s
  • HatchetHaro
    HatchetHaro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayyy yooo

That was fun. We gotta do more.
    Edited by HatchetHaro on September 30, 2017 11:10AM
    Best Argonian NA and I will fight anyone for it

17 Argonians

6x IR, 6x GH, 7x TTT, 4x GS, 4x DB, 1x PB, 3x SBS, 1x Unchained
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    Haha soon :smile:
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be non-meta night if it had happened a few months earlier. For now it's definitly meta night.
    But you can still make 12 stams raid to be non-meta :)
    Everything is viable
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    Ladislao wrote: »
    It could be non-meta night if it had happened a few months earlier. For now it's definitly meta night.

9 stam is definitely not meta. Our group off-balance is like 6-8% :D
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord the clutter.

Also what was wrong with just audio from the game?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Good lord the clutter.

I feel like everything that's on the screen is essential, so i don't think it's too cluttered.

As for the game audio, I don't know; is it a revolutionary concept to put music over eso clips? :dizzy:
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yngol wrote: »

Why not have healer use a charged staff with shock glyph then?
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

We did. They also ran lightning wall. Unfortunately, off-balance gets consumed way too fast with only 2 lightning walls and 9 stam dudes constantly heavy attacking.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We did. They also ran lightning wall. Unfortunately, off-balance gets consumed way too fast with only 2 lightning walls and 9 stam dudes constantly heavy attacking.

You should have forced the tank to also use woe :D and to dodge roll more to make use of the cp passive(tactician) for off balance

Btw what addon it that on the left side below grp window?
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »

You should have forced the tank to also use woe :D and to dodge roll more to make use of the cp passive(tactician) for off balance

Btw what addon it that on the left side below grp window?

Haha I am the tank, and did think about it.. Maybee next time :smiley:

It's called group damage share; it is not really a spy addon though. Others need to have it installed as well
  • kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    lol "essential add ons" and ps4 is still here, zero add ons.
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    kessik221 wrote: »
    lol "essential add ons" and ps4 is still here, zero add ons.

Lol right, except many of the "essential addons" are getting incorporated into the base UI slowly over time. Like, say, buff tracking.
    But anyhow, I don't want to turn this into an addon debate. I like everything that is on my screen, I feel like it's beneficial to see group dps, as well al warhorn statuses. If you don't, that's fine. Whatever rocks your boat.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good lord the clutter.

I feel like everything that's on the screen is essential, so i don't think it's too cluttered.

As for the game audio, I don't know; is it a revolutionary concept to put music over eso clips? :dizzy:

Because no matter what music you choose, someone will not want to hear it and immediately close the video, it is just better to use the games audio if you want the widest audience.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Ish wearing Worm when you don't have any magicka DPS? :D
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    Good lord the clutter.

Because no matter what music you choose, someone will not want to hear it and immediately close the video, it is just better to use the games audio if you want the widest audience.

I mean that's fair, but like I said, lots of eso (and other) clips have music over them :D
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

Hahahahaha because she was a last-second replacement. Usually, the 2 healers wear:

Master architect+spc+2 skoria
    Torugs (lightning enchant)+spc+2 skoria

Strictly for 9stam vaa ofc :smiley:
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahahahaha because she was a last-second replacement. Usually, the 2 healers wear:

Why skoria?
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Mercs of Sovngarde are back at it again, with the cool strictly non-meta 9-stam runs. Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOwifmQ_L6s

YESSSS!

Deo5r.gif
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good lord the clutter.

I mean that's fair, but like I said, lots of eso (and other) clips have music over them :D

As I am sure you know, just because other people are doing something doesn't make it right or the best way to do that thing.

Why skoria?

I once asked why they both don't have on sentinel of rekugums, he said it was crap. Seems to me it would be best in a group like this.
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    Good lord the clutter.

As I am sure you know, just because other people are doing something doesn't make it right or the best way to do that thing.

Why skoria?

I once asked why they both don't have on sentinel of rekugums, he said it was crap. Seems to me it would be best in a group like this.

If you look carefully, the healers beam the ads (so that the dps can stay focused on killing valeriel). Skoria is the best monstere helm for that job :D r'kugams sounds nice on paper but isn't all that great in practice unfortunately
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good lord the clutter.

Why skoria?

If you look carefully, the healers beam the ads (so that the dps can stay focused on killing valeriel). Skoria is the best monstere helm for that job :D r'kugams sounds nice on paper but isn't all that great in practice unfortunately

I have used it plenty and in stack and burn fights, it is great. I had it proc basically off cool down and hit 612 times. So 612*506=300,000 Stam returned. Average around 30k per person and that is an extra 10 to 12 Stam ablity, like three or four heavy attacks saved, double that if you have the other healer wearing it too. That seems worth it to me.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why skoria?

The use of any 2p set with two other 5p sets means sacrificing a Master's Resto, which seems like an unusual choice for an all-stam group.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    Good lord the clutter.

Why skoria?

I have used it plenty and in stack and burn fights, it is great. I had it proc basically off cool down and hit 612 times. So 612*506=300,000 Stam returned. Average around 30k per person and that is an extra 10 to 12 Stam ablity, like three or four heavy attacks saved, double that if you have the other healer wearing it too. That seems worth it to me.

We tried it a while ago, and didn't like it. For Valeriel, specifically, we found that having that 2-3 skoria proc per ad allowed us to send fewer dps on gardening duty, and speed up the fight as a result
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Why skoria?

The use of any 2p set with two other 5p sets means sacrificing a Master's Resto, which seems like an unusual choice for an all-stam group.

I use a master resto and a 2 piece, have five SPC and will power. Works fine.
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭

Why skoria?

For our group at least, we found that both master architect and torugs increased the group dps over having a master resto
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭

Why skoria?

While that may work fine, losing out on a second 5-piece set (be it worm, master architect or mending) is just not worth it in my opinion; making 3 willpower suboptimal
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Why skoria?

While that may work fine, losing out on a second 5-piece set (be it worm, master architect or mending) is just not worth it in my opinion; making 3 willpower suboptimal

I didn't say it was optimal, I actually use 3 transmutation for more regen in the use case that you have there, can never have enough in 12 man stuff.
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭

Why skoria?

I didn't say it was optimal, I actually use 3 transmutation for more regen in the use case that you have there, can never have enough in 12 man stuff.

As I said, you not running a second 5-piece to compliment spc is suboptimal. Are you a raid healer? Are you on PC NA?
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Why skoria?

As I said, you not running a second 5-piece to compliment spc is suboptimal. Are you a raid healer? Are you on PC NA?

I have healed all vet trials except for vhof as a Templar healer. I see what you said. You are implying that I implyed that it was "optimal", this is not the case. It is really funny that you are the one that started a thread that includes the words " non-meta" and now are giving me crap about being " suboptimal". The irony is strong.
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valerial... :)
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU