The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

9 Stamina Trial Runs

• Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    Yngol wrote: »
    code65536 wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »
    Why is Ish wearing Worm when you don't have any magicka DPS? :D

Hahahahaha because she was a last-second replacement. Usually, the 2 healers wear:

Master architect+spc+2 skoria
    Torugs (lightning enchant)+spc+2 skoria

Strictly for 9stam vaa ofc :smiley:

Why skoria?

The use of any 2p set with two other 5p sets means sacrificing a Master's Resto, which seems like an unusual choice for an all-stam group.

I use a master resto and a 2 piece, have five SPC and will power. Works fine.

While that may work fine, losing out on a second 5-piece set (be it worm, master architect or mending) is just not worth it in my opinion; making 3 willpower suboptimal

I didn't say it was optimal, I actually use 3 transmutation for more regen in the use case that you have there, can never have enough in 12 man stuff.

As I said, you not running a second 5-piece to compliment spc is suboptimal. Are you a raid healer? Are you on PC NA?

I have healed all vet trials except for vhof as a Templar healer. I see what you said. You are implying that I implyed that it was "optimal", this is not the case. It is really funny that you are the one that started a thread that includes the words " non-meta" and now are giving me crap about being " suboptimal". The irony is strong.

Hmm, not sure how to respond to this. Maybe I'll use these bullet points:

1: the spelling is implied not implyed :smile:
    2: you were giving us optimalization tips, so you must care (to some degree) about optimalizing
    3: you told us your "main" setup, and I just pointed out that your performance in terms of support could be improved if you were wearing a seconds 5-piece set and not 3 willpower or transmutation
    4: now, if you're not claiming that your setup is optimal, why do you keep running it? I'm also not sure why you got defensive when i said it was sub-optimal
    5: this was one of my guild's "fun runs", and 9 stamina dps is decidely non-meta, so I have every right to use that word :smiley:
    6: that being said, we do care about optimalizing (even when being non-meta)
    7: I don't see why it would be ironic to point out that your build is sub-optimal while running an optimalized group (granted, optimalized around the premise of 9 stam dps and healers killing the valeriel copies)
    8: lastly, what's your point, as a whole, when commenting on this thread? :smiley:
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Why is Ish wearing Worm when you don't have any magicka DPS? :D

Hahahahaha because she was a last-second replacement. Usually, the 2 healers wear:

Master architect+spc+2 skoria
    Torugs (lightning enchant)+spc+2 skoria

Strictly for 9stam vaa ofc :smiley:

Why skoria?

The use of any 2p set with two other 5p sets means sacrificing a Master's Resto, which seems like an unusual choice for an all-stam group.

I use a master resto and a 2 piece, have five SPC and will power. Works fine.

While that may work fine, losing out on a second 5-piece set (be it worm, master architect or mending) is just not worth it in my opinion; making 3 willpower suboptimal

I didn't say it was optimal, I actually use 3 transmutation for more regen in the use case that you have there, can never have enough in 12 man stuff.

As I said, you not running a second 5-piece to compliment spc is suboptimal. Are you a raid healer? Are you on PC NA?

I have healed all vet trials except for vhof as a Templar healer. I see what you said. You are implying that I implyed that it was "optimal", this is not the case. It is really funny that you are the one that started a thread that includes the words " non-meta" and now are giving me crap about being " suboptimal". The irony is strong.

Hmm, not sure how to respond to this. Maybe I'll use these bullet points:

1: the spelling is implied not implyed :smile:
    2: you were giving us optimalization tips, so you must care (to some degree) about optimalizing
    3: you told us your "main" setup, and I just pointed out that your performance in terms of support could be improved if you were wearing a seconds 5-piece set and not 3 willpower or transmutation
    4: now, if you're not claiming that your setup is optimal, why do you keep running it? I'm also not sure why you got defensive when i said it was sub-optimal
    5: this was one of my guild's "fun runs", and 9 stamina dps is decidely non-meta, so I have every right to use that word :smiley:
    6: that being said, we do care about optimalizing (even when being non-meta)
    7: I don't see why it would be ironic to point out that your build is sub-optimal while running an optimalized group (granted, optimalized around the premise of 9 stam dps and healers killing the valeriel copies)
    8: lastly, what's your point, as a whole, when commenting on this thread? :smiley:

I see I touched a nerve, I am not going to reply to all of those nicely numbered talking points, so the only one I am going to reply to is 2, go back and read, It was asked in this thread a and by me in a previous thread why you would not use the monster set, you gave me and the other poster an answer, I did not say sentinel of rekugums *would be* the most optimal, I said it *seems* to me that it would. Then you gave a decent response based on your and your groups experience and then I explained mine. Nowhere did I get snippy or felt the need to crank out a list of issues. So relax. It is just a game, why you have to be mad.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on October 2, 2017 11:23AM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome vid! enjoyed it very much!
  • Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    awesome vid! enjoyed it very much!

:smile: