The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Emotes and Skin Now Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Are you looking for a way to show off? Today’s Crown Store update gives you multiple ways to do so with two new emotes and a glowing-hot skin!

Admire Me Emote
3d797c4f33cb83fa2fb1e786ce50c369.jpg
Have you triumphed against the odds? Throw your arms wide to call attention to the fact that YOU are the most awesome being within three provinces!

The Admire Me emote is now available on all platforms for 500 crowns.

Muscle Flex Emote
f4ba3ce1602adcf44d420c9ad2c9eb75.jpg
You are the strongest adventurer around. Show off your mighty thews for all to admire!

The new Muscle Flex emote is now available on all platforms for 500 crowns.

The Blood-Forged Skin
6b979e6c348c64f8cadbc52affb85cd6.jpg
Blood. Nirncrux. Iron. Combined with the unholy rites of the Reachmen at the Bloodroot Forge, the result is a clinker-cracked, glowing-hot skin like no other: the Blood-Forged!

The Blood-Forged Skin is now available on all platforms for 1200 crowns.

Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you're just the company that keeps giving today...

Buying all of these tonight, they look great and the prices are not too crazy either (IMO).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the skin would not have this bright "heart" spot but I'll definitely check it out. The "gladiator" post looks nice, at least that's what the admire me emote reminds me of.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Weasel_Tunneler
    Weasel_Tunneler
    ✭✭✭
    1000 Clowns for 2 emotes.

1200 Clowns for 1 skin

Total: 2200 Clowns, more expensive than one DLC, go figure.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This will be mine tonight!
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll buy them too tonight.

Love that muscleflex-emote. Perfect for my strong orcs! <3<3
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like the skin but the grey face is a little odd

gZTuY1h.png?1
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still wish the skin had been offered for the Bloodroot Forge Challenger achievement, but $10 isn't too bad. Thank you for not making it an LTO :)
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zeni, you keep adding those cool skins to the game, yet there are only a few possibilities to show them off properly.

Please consider adding more costumes that reveal more body (there are plenty of female ones, but the male ones you can count on one hand) and/or give us the possibility to hide all armor pieces - just as these skins are shown in the promo pic above.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here is the skin on an Argonian, the grey face looks a lot better than on a humanoid.

can anyone share a Khajiit wearing it?

W71byMl.png?1
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Zeni, you keep adding those cool skins to the game, yet there are only a few possibilities to show them off properly.

Please consider adding more costumes that reveal more body (there are plenty of female ones, but the male ones you can count on one hand)

This
    Eso is falling into the same trope of Korean rpg's where the revealing costumes are being reserved for female characters.

Now, people will say "guys can wear those costumes too, you know" yeah but, as I said on other thread, I wish guys wouldn't have to cross-dress to wear a more skimpy outfit.
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • Zells
    Zells
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

Please consider adding more costumes that reveal more body (there are plenty of female ones, but the male ones you can count on one hand) and/or give us the possibility to hide all armor pieces - just as these skins are shown in the promo pic above.

Couldn't agree more.
    Tamriel_Tidbits is the home of your daily ESO Memento Mori: https://www.youtube.com/@Tamriel_Tidbits
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Well you're just the company that keeps giving today...

Buying all of these tonight, they look great and the prices are not too crazy either (IMO).

500 ea for a 5 second emote is a little on the "crazy" side.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ECorvette
    ECorvette
    Soul Shriven
    1000 Clowns for 2 emotes.

1200 Clowns for 1 skin

Total: 2200 Clowns, more expensive than one DLC, go figure.

We don't have to pay a monthly sub for one of the best MMO's currently out(and IMO, THE best), the last thing I'm going to do is complain about how many cosmetics they add all the time for a decent price. If it's giving enough money for them to keep giving us more content at the rate they do so AND it supports them, I'm more than happy to pay 1200 for a cool skin.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Constructive Criticism:

The Admire Me emote is nice enough, but is extremely short and priced rather high. Compare it to any personality, which at twice the cost gives you a ton of idles and a few emotes of its own. This would have been better priced similar to some of the old hairstyles at 200 crowns.

The Flex emote looks fairly off from how a person would normally flex. It might just be my familiarity with the subject matter, but stances seem unpracticed and the whole routine looks like the character is just rushing through it. Now maybe that's intended and the character isn't taking the action very seriously, but that's not really what I was looking for in a flex emote. Compare it with some of the more deliberate idle and emote animations from the Heroic personality, like /drink. It projects poise, deliberateness, and mastery. Also I'm pretty sure the bicep flex actually makes the arms deform to be smaller somehow, but that might just be an issue with the animation tech the game uses.

Obviously I'm not expecting any changes to the emotes as they stand, but offering something like an Athletic personality in the future, with a compliment of stretches, flexes, and that sort of thing, might be a good direction to go for characters looking to do some more Serious flexing!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • FoldingStars13
    I was looking forward to this skin so so much, tried it on my vamp argonain before buying and like the previous ebony one it looked really good. The vampire pale'ness overlayed it. Buy it, of course instantly equip it with the Nordic bathers towel and it looks completely different. The body looks even better just like in the preview pictures....but the grey head :/
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit version has grainy texture on black parts, nice detail :) Have not bought it yet, but seriously considering and trying to resist while previewing... :/ Very difficult, the skin is simply awesome.

846Qthj.jpg

Grainy texture on black parts (best visible under dynamic lighting):

rzd2KUj.jpg

It would be perfect if black parts had some cracked texture (mostly cracks without lava parts, maybe just a few little lava spots there); solid black face looks weird, even with some grainy texture... Eyes are very nice though.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The skin is fabulous - my only grievance is no glowy bit on the tail! It's a perfect fit for one of my Khajiits. :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • AssassinXRT
    AssassinXRT
    Soul Shriven

How long will the skin be in the crown store cause I have to re download ESO and it's gonna take a week.
    Edited by AssassinXRT on September 22, 2017 10:11PM
  • AssassinXRT
    AssassinXRT
    Soul Shriven
    How long will the skin be in the crown store cause I have to re download ESO and it's gonna take a week.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The skin is not listed as limited time only so you should be good. But, you will miss out on the three free crates this weekend unfortunately.
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    Still wish the skin had been offered for the Bloodroot Forge Challenger achievement, but $10 isn't too bad. Thank you for not making it an LTO :)

I second this, can we get more unlock-able cosmetics in game please.