The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorc Education

TheDodge
TheDodge
✭✭
So, I've seen a fair few threads so far talking about 2 things:
  • Sorc now having an unblockable CC.
  • Sorc now being OP due to Asylum Destro Staff

Firstly, News flash, Rune Cage has been an unblockable CC for months, Morph's included. Non of you bother to test it yourselves, instead you just follow the band wagon without testing yourself.
Feel free to jump onto the live servers, have some block and you cast rune cage on them and behold your ignorance.

Secondly, Force shock is a weapon skill, a class cannot be held accountable for the strength of a skill that is UNIVERSAL FOR ALL CLASSES. That's like saying Snipe is OP because NB's exist, it's nonsense.
"Sorc's are better with it" I'd like to see the thinking behind that quote considering the only class buffed they give to force shock, is 5% shock damage................
Force shock can be used on any mag class and get the same effect as that of a Sorc. In some cases, other classes buff it more than Sorc, for example, DK's passive to increase burning damage by 50%. Guess what status effect will be applied by force shock... you guessed it, Burning! It also gives them concussion that they wouldn't otherwise have access to.

In any case, please educate yourself on the mechanics and fundamentals of the game first before you start spreading misinformation.

~ Dodge
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the first point, the amount of ignorance about the mechanics of Rune is definitely staggering. The only change to its application mechanic was making it undodgable. It's been used exactly to break opponents' block for as long as I can remember, so pointing to that aspect now and going "that's broken" just reinforces the fact that they've never even tried using the skill before.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No no no. My oppinions are fact.
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »
    On the first point, the amount of ignorance about the mechanics of Rune is definitely staggering. The only change to its application mechanic was making it undodgable. It's been used exactly to break opponents' block for as long as I can remember, so pointing to that aspect now and going "that's broken" just reinforces the fact that they've never even tried using the skill before.

The problem is the undodgeable part. Right now sorcs relies on dawnbreaker to stun the enemy and get his burst. Making it undodgeable means that you can run meteor AND still destroy dodgers. As if medium builds needed a nerf (another one)
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »

Atleast defensive rune is 100% undodgeable on live.

The only thing that has changed was disorient into stun.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah... The CC change isn't that bad. As it is sorcs are fairly balanced, so much that Frags could use a DPS buff for PvE reasons (PvE only). The fact that Asylum weapons work perfectly with Sorcs has me very concerned
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only class I see using force pulse in PvP is Sorc. mDks won't neither will temps. Maybe nbs.
    So how about this. Force pulse will by way extremely op next patch. So any mag using it will be OP sorcs leading because it's already in thier tool kit. Is that better? There are so many ccs in PvP that I won't even notice the other skill.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • TheDodge
    TheDodge
    ✭✭
    The only class I see using force pulse in PvP is Sorc. mDks won't neither will temps. Maybe nbs.
    So how about this. Force pulse will by way extremely op next patch. So any mag using it will be OP sorcs leading because it's already in thier tool kit. Is that better? There are so many ccs in PvP that I won't even notice the other skill.

Just because it's the only class using it (In your opinion) doesn't make that sorc isn't " An OP Sorc " it makes the skill and weapon combo powerful. And what part of a sorc already have force pulse in it' "Tool Kit".

You've provided no definitive evidence of any kind and slandered a class because of a weapon and weapon skill line combination.

This is therefore an invalid argument given the "evidence" provided.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stumbled upon this thread, and it gave me a hearty lul.

Incase most didn't know, rune prison in groups broke instantly, and outside of groups very quickly. A 2.5s stun effectively gives them the ability to set up their combo easy mode. No one said that it wasn't unblockable before. But now it is a stun, and the equivalent to DK. Quite ironic calling others ignorant.

The staff is fine class wise, still quite strong. People saying that only sorc can use it is wrong. Its like saying templar can't use vma axes because they already have a spammable.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm literally going to be running Asylum Destro + force pulse on my magplar for BGs next patch, force pulse is already close to sweeps in performance anyway and its not a channel.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 24, 2017 12:55AM
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course no one tests the information that they are stating, remember how "OP" the defiler set was back on Morrowind PTS? People complaining about the proc set dealing 10k (at the time) with a stun, yet if they did test it they would know the set is so gimmicky and the nerf to 6k may have never been put in.

Honestly, learn to judge your sources of information people.
    They wonder why ZoS doesn't listen to their comments, any sensible person would understand why.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    Yeah... The CC change isn't that bad. As it is sorcs are fairly balanced, so much that Frags could use a DPS buff for PvE reasons (PvE only). The fact that Asylum weapons work perfectly with Sorcs has me very concerned

This is just evidence that pvp and pve do need to be balanced separately.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If anything theyve nerfed rune cage. On live you can use it to consistently drain magicka player's stamina pool and kill them with dot spells. Now theyve stripped off whatever uniqueness the spell had.
    Edited by Ankael07 on September 24, 2017 5:29AM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

Incase most didn't know, rune prison in groups broke instantly, and outside of groups very quickly. A 2.5s stun effectively gives them the ability to set up their combo easy mode. No one said that it wasn't unblockable before. But now it is a stun, and the equivalent to DK. Quite ironic calling others ignorant.

The staff is fine class wise, still quite strong. People saying that only sorc can use it is wrong. Its like saying templar can't use vma axes because they already have a spammable.

Yeah of course when im running in groups i will use rune cage and try to single target everyone with curse-frag-fury. Lol
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    If anything theyve nerfed rune cage. On live you can use it to consistently drain magicka player's stamina pool and kill them with dot spells. Now theyve stripped off whatever uniqueness the spell had.

That's exactly what I do with my stam sorc. So much fun when people don't realize that only direct dmg breaks it and wait for their death just to save some stam. Seems like I need to switch to something else, probably invig drain for the ult. The change wasn't needed or wanted by anyone.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forget Crystal Blast got also changed and it is a sorc ability so i must be op.

WHERE ARE THE THOUSAND FORUM POSTS TO NERF IT? Comon it is also a sorc skill it most be extremly op and they buffed it.

Was rune prison not already undodge and unblockable?

The standard pvp sorc setup already had 2 cc, what is the use of another cc with the trade-off of having to give up another skill? (Still would be nice against permblockers)

How high was the uptime on statues effects without the use of the new weapon just with fp+enchantments spam?

Fp is not a class skill sorcs are just more or less forced to use it since they do not have any other class skills that can be spammed. Every class can use it but they have to give up to use their class spammable skill(which is most of the time better than fp e.g. gives heals, is cheaper, aoe ....) and have to use a destro (no more dw or s&b for 5+5+2 setups which is also a damage/defensive off-trade).

The "master" weapons were always so designed that they buff one weapon kill(1st weapon skill of each line for master, second for msa and third the new weapons but since they order of skills has changed it seemed to be alittle more chaotic) so i don't see why so many ppl are suddenly surprised that fp got buffed and since they don't use it they feel like "cheated".
    BTW you can still use any other "master" weapon but you have to use the associated skill in your build and some of them are for pvp way stronger than the destro
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao this thread sorc man kill me.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The meteor/stun/ curse/frag/execute combo will be crazy strong next patch. with a 2.5 second stun (esentially a fear or fossilize) it will guarantee that all your burst can hit at once if timed correctly. That may be a little too strong
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. They new unblockable/etc.. CC - well, unlike Petrify this one is already apply CC that you willing to break, so I don't see how making it as hard CC that you are willing to break will make this skill OP..
    2. About destro-staff available for everyone - there is plenty of times zos themselves said that balance of classes depends also on side changes. And this buff benefit sorcs and nightblades mainly. You will see 1 of10 Templars or dragonknights run destroy staff in pvp, while 9 of 10 sorcs and nb run it.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No hate, but clarrification please?

Surely its as breakable as before, but instead of burning them with DoTs, you get 2.5s of any damage. The only thing you cant do is keep them stunned/disoriented for over 2.5s, but normally no one would stay in it for longer than that? It is more usable in groups or with pets (I believe pets basic is direct?) or anything non dot based. Sorc doesn't actually have that many dots either.

To me it seems like a huge buff. Even if some might not use it, people can replace something like boundless or mines.
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one whose Nightblade is looking forward to using a buffed, unreflectable Force Pulse?
    ;3
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The meteor/stun/ curse/frag/execute combo will be crazy strong next patch. with a 2.5 second stun (esentially a fear or fossilize) it will guarantee that all your burst can hit at once if timed correctly. That may be a little too strong

If you don't break rune cage with the combo incoming on live you die. If you don't break rune cage with the combo incoming in CwC you die.

Also, what skill are you supposed to drop for rune cage?
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Surely its as breakable as before, but instead of burning them with DoTs, you get 2.5s of any damage. The only thing you cant do is keep them stunned/disoriented for over 2.5s, but normally no one would stay in it for longer than that? It is more usable in groups or with pets (I believe pets basic is direct?) or anything non dot based. Sorc doesn't actually have that many dots either.

To me it seems like a huge buff. Even if some might not use it, people can replace something like boundless or mines.

2.5s of free dmg? You do realise that u can cc break right? Or are you literally implying that u never get stunned now apart from fear and fossilize?

Why the hell would u use it in groups? Who gives a [snip] about a single target cc in a group scenario. And how the hell is getting stunned by a frag different from getting stunned by a rune cage. Or are you literally implying that you can pay attention to every single person in a group and the only way for you to get stunned is with an unblockable cc?

No one is gonna drop mines for that cc in open world. No one. Sorcs didnt even drop mines for dark conversion and you think they are gonna drop it for a third cc? And how the hell are u going to drop boundless for it? There is already no room for boundless.

The only way you can fit it in ur bar is in duels because you know ur opponent and maybe u can drop something for it. Unfortunately the amount of broken things in duels is too damn high. There is no balance in duels. You cant balance duels.

Trying to fit it in ur bar for open world without losing an important ability means using overload which also means dropping resto ult. No thanks. You could nerf resto ult to the ground and half of the sorc will still put atro there instead of overload. And the other half that use overload will most likely still pick the defensive rune which is prety much the exact same thing as it is on live. Its more like a nerf when u look at the defensive morph.

Of course to you it looks like a huge buff. But then again you also proposed a nerf to streak and you named it as a buff so yeah...

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 12, 2017 3:55PM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

We've got a case of double irony here. Of course, it's not equivalent to the DKs Fossilize...

Rune Prison is a stun, Fossilize is a stun and a root. The DK's skill is much bigger stamina drain. Not to mention the fact that the immobilise effect synergises with Flame Lash to set people off ballance (which gives a free Flame Lash), or the fact that it triggers the Helping Hands passive to give back stamina.

Finally, hardly anyone is going to run Rune Prison. You're QQ'ing about something that's inconsequential. Sorc already has hard CC in Streak and Crystal Frags. Sorcs are not gonna slot a 3rd single-target, CC skill outside of a duel environment. There's literally no space on the bars.
    EU | PC | AD
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »

We've got a case of double irony here. Of course, it's not equivalent to the DKs Fossilize...

Rune Prison is a stun, Fossilize is a stun and a root. The DK's skill is much bigger stamina drain. Not to mention the fact that the immobilise effect synergises with Flame Lash to set people off ballance (which gives a free Flame Lash), or the fact that it triggers the Helping Hands passive to give back stamina.

Finally, hardly anyone is going to run Rune Prison. You're QQ'ing about something that's inconsequential. Sorc already has hard CC in Streak and Crystal Frags. Sorcs are not gonna slot a 3rd single-target, CC skill outside of a duel environment. There's literally no space on the bars.

The root component of fossilize is a null point because talons exist, and triggering flamelash is same, talons does it, and has nothing to do with the stun itself. I didn't know abilities are better because of passives that sort of relate to them, its like saying mark target gives crit because the pressure point passive does.

No one is going to run it is an AWFUL excuse. Of course people will run it. An unblockable, undodgeable stun is going to be very good for tanks, frags and streak have other uses and even if they didn't CC, they would be used. A hard CC that doesn''t break instantly and give free CC immunity is very important.
    Best houseknight EU.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »

2.5s of free dmg? You do realise that u can cc break right? Or are you literally implying that u never get stunned now apart from fear and fossilize?

Why the hell would u use it in groups? Who gives a [snip] about a single target cc in a group scenario. And how the hell is getting stunned by a frag different from getting stunned by a rune cage. Or are you literally implying that you can pay attention to every single person in a group and the only way for you to get stunned is with an unblockable cc?

No one is gonna drop mines for that cc in open world. No one. Sorcs didnt even drop mines for dark conversion and you think they are gonna drop it for a third cc? And how the hell are u going to drop boundless for it? There is already no room for boundless.

The only way you can fit it in ur bar is in duels because you know ur opponent and maybe u can drop something for it. Unfortunately the amount of broken things in duels is too damn high. There is no balance in duels. You cant balance duels.

Trying to fit it in ur bar for open world without losing an important ability means using overload which also means dropping resto ult. No thanks. You could nerf resto ult to the ground and half of the sorc will still put atro there instead of overload. And the other half that use overload will most likely still pick the defensive rune which is prety much the exact same thing as it is on live. Its more like a nerf when u look at the defensive morph.

Of course to you it looks like a huge buff. But then again you also proposed a nerf to streak and you named it as a buff so yeah...

WOW. You do have the reading comprehension of a child. You know you can break free from rune prison as it is now. So presuming you don't break free, you either get any damage type with the buff for 2.5s, or dot damage, any direct would break it, and sorc dots aren't exactly very common or strong. How exactly is it a nerf, please tell?

Why would you use it? Duels, but they aren't balanced, what an excuse, ok, against rollypolly players, or against permablock builds, which are FOTM tied with sorcs. Hmm, I don't know, dropping block for sync'd ults In groups, like what DKs in groups do? And trust me, there are many sorcs that can fit it on their bar, because a lot do actually use overload. I.e. syphers new vid. Some sorc I fought a few hours ago did too. Dark deal, surge, boundless on back bar frees up a lot of space.

Also, aren't you the one who said most sorcs don't streak more than twice normally, that its very costly to streak 3 times. Won't it be better to lower streaks cost for normal use, and just cap the amount to two. Since no one uses it more than that. Or can you not comprehend that. You honestly are like a child getting its toys taken away, not realizing its for the best.

:*<3

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 12, 2017 3:56PM
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheDodge wrote: »

Just because it's the only class using it (In your opinion) doesn't make that sorc isn't " An OP Sorc " it makes the skill and weapon combo powerful. And what part of a sorc already have force pulse in it' "Tool Kit".

You've provided no definitive evidence of any kind and slandered a class because of a weapon and weapon skill line combination.

This is therefore an invalid argument given the "evidence" provided.

Did you not read what I said? Just jump to nerf Sorc. I dropped a period so I guess you thought I said op sorcs I'll fix the sentence. And add some line not to continue the argument.

Force pulse will by way extremely op next patch. So any mag using it will be OP. Sorcs will leading the pack because it's already in thier tool kit. Then any other mag class that will work it into this PvP rotation.

-Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

WOW. You do have the reading comprehension of a child. You know you can break free from rune prison as it is now. So presuming you don't break free, you either get any damage type with the buff for 2.5s, or dot damage, any direct would break it, and sorc dots aren't exactly very common or strong. How exactly is it a nerf, please tell?

Why would you use it? Duels, but they aren't balanced, what an excuse, ok, against rollypolly players, or against permablock builds, which are FOTM tied with sorcs. Hmm, I don't know, dropping block for sync'd ults In groups, like what DKs in groups do? And trust me, there are many sorcs that can fit it on their bar, because a lot do actually use overload. I.e. syphers new vid. Some sorc I fought a few hours ago did too. Dark deal, surge, boundless on back bar frees up a lot of space.

Also, aren't you the one who said most sorcs don't streak more than twice normally, that its very costly to streak 3 times. Won't it be better to lower streaks cost for normal use, and just cap the amount to two. Since no one uses it more than that. Or can you not comprehend that. You honestly are like a child getting its toys taken away, not realizing its for the best.

You said 2.5s of any dmg. Its 2.5s of any dmg assuming you are out of stamina. In which case, you are getting punished for it. That the whole [snip] point. As long as you can manage ur stamina its not free dmg.

Using defensive rune means you are using it defensively. You use it for anti gank and to get people off you. Not to line up a burst on someone. Getting someone off you for potentially half a minute is a lot better than 2.5 seconds.

No you cant balance duels. Thats not an excuse, thats reality. Duels are balanced by the players involved in the duel. You know ur opponent you build to counter. If it was just an excuse then how come and you complain about DKs that have nothing going on for them besides being tanks? They are amongst the best in duels so why the hell do u complain. Biased much?

Yes there are sorcs that play with overload. The point is that to do it u have to drop resto ult. You say in one post resto ult OP, facetanking and in another post you say dropping it for something else is a huge buff. Contradicting ur own arguments now?

Stop putting words in my mouth that i never said. That doesnt boost ur argument. It makes u look like a fool.
    I said 3 streaks is viable. Anything more than that isnt viable cause it costs too much and that certainly doesnt make it spammable which is what you implied. But If your option is streak again or death then its not really an option. You streak again.

If you remove shieldstacking then mobility becomes even more vital and using streak becomes even more important. If you are squishy you need to rely on mobility to reposition and escape. If i cant use the skill then who gives a damn about how much it costs. What you proposed is to nerf survivability and mobility at the same time because you personally dont want sorcs to be able to survive or escape. Sorry but we are not falling for your idiotic bs.

You contradict your own arguments, you make asinine statements about a class you have zero experience on and you try to "educate" people that played the class for years while you also refuse to be lectured on a subject that you have experience on and they dont.

You started the last thread and you said "im not the usual pleb that wants every bit of it nerfed". No, your even worse. At least those people call them nerfs. You on the other hand, are a biased hypocrite asking for nerfs and you have the audacity to call them buffs. Sorry but you cant *** on people's feet and call it rain.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 26, 2017 6:57PM
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You said 2.5s of any dmg. Its 2.5s of any dmg assuming you are out of stamina. In which case, you are getting punished for it. That the whole[snip] point. As long as you can manage ur stamina its not free dmg.

Using defensive rune means you are using it defensively. You use it for anti gank and to get people off you. Not to line up a burst on someone. Getting someone off you for potentially half a minute is a lot better than 2.5 seconds.

No you cant balance duels. Thats not an excuse, thats reality. Duels are balanced by the players involved in the duel. You know ur opponent you build to counter. If it was just an excuse then how come and you complain about DKs that have nothing going on for them besides being tanks? They are amongst the best in duels so why the hell do u complain. Biased much?

Yes there are sorcs that play with overload. The point is that to do it u have to drop resto ult. You say in one post resto ult OP, facetanking and in another post you say dropping it for something else is a huge buff. Contradicting ur own arguments now?

Stop putting words in my mouth that i never said. That doesnt boost ur argument. It makes u look like a fool.
    I said 3 streaks is viable. Anything more than that isnt viable cause it costs too much and that certainly doesnt make it spammable which is what you implied. But If your option is streak again or death then its not really an option. You streak again.

If you remove shieldstacking then mobility becomes even more vital and using streak becomes even more important. If you are squishy you need to rely on mobility to reposition and escape. If i cant use the skill then who gives a damn about how much it costs. What you proposed is to nerf survivability and mobility at the same time because you personally dont want sorcs to be able to survive or escape. Sorry but we are not falling for your idiotic bs.

You contradict your own arguments, you make asinine statements about a class you have zero experience on and you try to "educate" people that played the class for years while you also refuse to be lectured on a subject that you have experience on and they dont.

You started the last thread and you said "im not the usual pleb that wants every bit of it nerfed". No, your even worse. At least those people call them nerfs. You on the other hand, are a biased hypocrite asking for nerfs and you have the audacity to call them buffs. Sorry but you cant *** on people's feet and call it rain.

You are without a doubt one of the most laughable nobs I have ever seen. Firstly, I do know abut the class, I played stam and magsorc around the pet era. The way I played mine was resto and overload, you don't have to drop one or the other, because it's possible to run an ult on the overload bar, or not even a damage ult at all. That's 3 bars and tankiness.

So yet again more *** spewed from your mouth. Do you seriously think I want to randomly kill of a class? Because that would do wonders for balance. /s No, I don't. A

On streak, I may have misremembered. 3, but what is better, 3 at a high mag cost, around 7k, or 2 at around 3k, along with cheaper mines for mobility. Because trust me I know which one is better for actual use and not just running away. Also, look at the start of syphers new video. 5 in a row with a shield between 2nd and 3rd.

DKs are all built as tanks, because they have no movement or other ways of survival, wings is useless and shields for them aren't as strong. If I build for burst, my survival options are... Wings which take lots of projectiles and effects, not to mention atrocious uptime for price. Or tanking... Oh yeah, unlike sorcs DKs have to build for it.

In case you wondered why I wanted a change for that, is because I, like most others want to remove permablock. And other tkk increasers Oh, wait... Nope, is because I am sooooo biased. Idiot.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 26, 2017 6:57PM
    Best houseknight EU.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You said 2.5s of any dmg. Its 2.5s of any dmg assuming you are out of stamina. In which case, you are getting punished for it. That the whole [snip] point. As long as you can manage ur stamina its not free dmg.

You are without a doubt one of the most laughable nobs I have ever seen. Firstly, I do know abut the class, I played stam and magsorc around the pet era. The way I played mine was resto and overload, you don't have to drop one or the other, because it's possible to run an ult on the overload bar, or not even a damage ult at all. That's 3 bars and tankiness.

So yet again more *** spewed from your mouth. Do you seriously think I want to randomly kill of a class? Because that would do wonders for balance. /s No, I don't. A

On streak, I may have misremembered. 3, but what is better, 3 at a high mag cost, around 7k, or 2 at around 3k, along with cheaper mines for mobility. Because trust me I know which one is better for actual use and not just running away. Also, look at the start of syphers new video. 5 in a row with a shield between 2nd and 3rd.

DKs are all built as tanks, because they have no movement or other ways of survival, wings is useless and shields for them aren't as strong. If I build for burst, my survival options are... Wings which take lots of projectiles and effects, not to mention atrocious uptime for price. Or tanking... Oh yeah, unlike sorcs DKs have to build for it.

In case you wondered why I wanted a change for that, is because I, like most others want to remove permablock. And other tkk increasers Oh, wait... Nope, is because I am sooooo biased. Idiot.

"I played the class once upon a time therefore i know everything about it now." Not that the game changes or anything.
    I played DKs on launch when they were god mode. So i guess they should be the same now right? Lol

Running another ult on overload bar was an exploit (think its fixed anw). So i guess the solution is to exploit right?
    Good, you get another lol.

Not running a damaging ult at all? In this meta? Where everyone and their mother are tanks with 30k+ hp. Id say lol again but its not even funny anymore. Its sad.

The first streak costs 3.2k with 5 light armor. The third streak alone costs around 7k not all 3 of them. Your ignorance on the subject is astonishing. And you are talking about laughable nobs? You are making a fool of ur self in every single comment.

I saw syphers video. Cant say if u are dumb or blind. He casted harness which costs nothing cause he got hit with vamp bane and the cost was refunded. And those streaks took about 35% of his magicka after regen ticks. Can you even comprehend how much magicka that actually is? And 5 seconds later they all caught up with him again. And you are here arguing whether taking both his survivability away and his ability to reposition like he did is destroying the class or not. And funny you mention sypher considering the fact, that he said in one of his latest streams "WHY THE [snip] DID THEY NERF STREAK". He is also the one who contradicts every single one of ur arguments in his streams. Maybe you should be more careful when providing evidence if u want to actually prove ur point.

Put it through ur skull meathead. Its survivability vs mobility. When you take away shieldstacking then u rely on mobility. Streak is the mobility. It doesnt matter if u make 2 streaks cost just 3k. If u cant use it more to reposition and escape you are dead. Thats a nerf not a buff. Mines are not mobility. Mines are are of denial. Mines are stationary and a form of survivability. Sort of like fear for NB. They can use it for offense and defense. If you remove shieldstacking then the cost increase of streak gets removed and u better get used to sorcs actually spam streak and escape. You cant have it both ways. You not liking the class that relies on mobility being able to escape the slowest class in the game isnt balancing. Its ur own biased bs.

You said it urself. DKs are built as tanks because they have no movement. Exactly. Bingo. You nailed it. And NBs are built for mobility because they have no tankiness. Guess what happens when u take away shieldstacking from sorcs. They have no tankiness. So that means they need mobility. Thats streak damn it. They need it to reposition and escape. How about you start a thread and ask for a cooldown on cloak and shadow image because NBs shouldnt be able to escape. Id love to see the replies you get.

[Edited for quote]
    [Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 12, 2017 3:59PM
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude ur out of ur element! It can cost nearly all ur magicka to streak away 3 or 4 times. Guess what...it costs the chasing player almost all his stamina to catch up. Its another buff for sorcs.