The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.3 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

PTS Update 16 - Bug Reports for Combat & Class Abilities

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into involving combat and class abilities in this thread. Please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • kaseysellrwb17_ESO
    kaseysellrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    when i start a fight with a skelly to test dps or when i get into a fight with npc like when i went into new dlc and got to the first room where the 3 npc at a time fight u after 5 to 10 sec in fight a get a crash report ive tried other toons and evan made a new toon
    Options
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit. You can heal people dueling with any skill.
    Edited by SanTii.92 on September 19, 2017 3:45AM
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
    Options
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashing constantly in combat. Every time I try to do a LIGHTNING Heavy Attack I crash. Inferno and Ice staff heavy attacks do not make me crash.
    Edited by dpencil1 on September 19, 2017 2:41PM
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please report any issues you run into involving combat and class abilities in this thread. Please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!

You should also add a small note that people should disable all addons and try to replicate the issue before reporting problems on the PTS.
    Options
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    Throwing it out there that mobs can still fire ranged attacks at you through walls and other structures that should block attacks. Sad to see that this is the 3rd or 4th patch now and its still not fixed...
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe i can get an answer here:

Is it working as intended that you can not procc status effects (concussed, defile, burning, chilled, poisoned) on targets that have a damage shield active (annulment + morphs, sorc ward, healing ward, etc.)?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that sometimes i can proc both my DW frontbar enchants within 1,2secs.
    Not sure if they share the CD or if they each have their own CD

hin98g8b1xqw.png

PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Own Solar Barrage showing as debuff on you in tracker list.
    3dyf7yf2zisg.png
    Edited by Cinbri on September 20, 2017 9:37AM
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/366713/enchants-bugged-vs-block

This was posted over a month ago and aknowledged by gina.

It´s still not fixed on PTS.

Enchantments still do not procc against blocking targets.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • SergeantPink
    SergeantPink
    ✭✭✭
    Twin blade and blunt axe passive doesn't proc with flurry
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. All Oblivion damage tooltips (including the new Nightblade Malevolent Offering skill & morphs) are bugged and show higher values based on CP allocation and % dmg buffs - but damage remains static
    2. Soulshine set doesn't boost the damage of Solar Barrage (despite it being a cast time ability).
    3. Your own Solar Barrage shows as a debuff as @Cinbri reported above, but it's not only a visual bug: casting purge/ritual also removes it from yourself.
    Options
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing you already have bug reports on this, and it's already been mentioned above...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgUc-CocGqw

Solar barrage being removed by purge/ cleanse.
    This can't go live like this!!! Or people will cry.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on September 25, 2017 9:23AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The maelstrom bow only empowers Endless Hail if the first tick hits the target while you are carrying the bow. It means that if you use Endless Hail and swap before the first tick hits, Hail will not be empowered.

Using a non-infused bow with an enchant, firing at a target then swapping to a bar with an infused weapon in the main hand before the arrow hits the target will fire the enchant as if it was buffed by infused.

The maelstrom daggers' cruel flurry buff does not buff Poison Injection properly, probably because damage is recalculated every single tick - with the Cruel flurry buff being consumed already, thus resetting it.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
    Options
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Assassin's passive for nightblade is only giving 5% increase to spell damage while in stealth rather than 10%.
    NA/PC
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar, unstable core drains mag when enemy has cc immunity and does not apply the bonus aoe DMG effect.

Video:
    Look from 0:44 seconds onward.
    https://youtu.be/UlvMOIEMu3I
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we finally get fixed telegraph for Templar Shards. It's red telegraph shows wrong radius of dot, instead of 8m it shows something like 6.
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crystal Fragments proc does not play a sound and the skill does not glow on your skill bar to indicate the proc. It works fine on live, it does not on PTS.
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is wings meant to take CC/status effects from some reflected projectiles?
    Edited by ak_pvp on October 17, 2017 11:22PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Templar Shards: initial hit despite being a direct damage is not boosting by Master-at-Arms, however tooltip is increasing. However Ironclad does count initial damage as direct attack and reduce damage and reduce damage of dot. Thickskinned also does reduce damage of initial hit (despite it not being dot) and dot.
    2. Templar Sweeps skill: damage is not increasing by Master-at-Arms as not counting as direct damage. However both Ironclad and Thickskinned does reduce damage of sweeps.
    3. Solar Barrage: doesn't benefit nor from Thaumaturge, nor from Thickskinned, despite counting as dot (for example it can proc Valkyn that proc on dots).
    4. Templar Sweep ultimate: Master-at-Arms does increase tooltip of dot component while de facto not increasing damage. Thaumaturge does not increase tooltip of dot component while de facto increasing its damage.
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    Crystal Fragments proc does not play a sound and the skill does not glow on your skill bar to indicate the proc. It works fine on live, it does not on PTS.

I think this is one of those things you play with for so long you think that it is a part of the native game, only it isn't. I'm pretty sure this is done by an addon.
    Options
  • Sylphex
    Sylphex
    ✭✭
    Razor Caltrops appears to be doing it's initial tick of damage in an AoE around you, even when you cast it far away.
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solar Barrage: weaving light attack immediately after cast makes visual effect of cast keeping remain on caster palms.
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar ultimate: Sweep, sometimes still missing targets on initial hit for some reason.
    3ezgif-3-f703999fc4.gif
    Edited by Cinbri on October 10, 2017 9:33AM
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Despite pathcnotes claim you can no longer waste cast of Eclipse, Petrify, Prison on CC immune enemies - it actually not working and you still can do this:
    bug1.gif
    Edited by Cinbri on October 11, 2017 11:19AM
    Options
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've run into a NeW bug.

Leap isn;t working properly.

change the mechanics behind it. Deliver end result. That is: I see a target within range. I click and I expect to land on him/her and dmg/aoe the area.
    Fix it
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Explosive Charge is bugged against invisible targets. It can't reveal enemies in radius of AoE, nor deal damage to them. After target revealed it play animation of aoe explosion that deal no damage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAtRi8nKm1Y
    Options
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    With several skills getting a major rework would it be reasonable to get a free reset of skills?
    For example, the first time post-patch you use a rededication shrine it costs 1 gold per skill to reset your skills/morphs.
    Options
  • fred.thomsonb16_ESO
    Weapon swap gap closer delay, intended? Feels horrible.

hapicrdelay.gif

Looks like they fixed the GCD to work on weapon swap tbh, worst fix since bash cancels if that's the case.
    GCD is still negated by weapon swap, gap closer is only ability affected as above.
    Edited by fred.thomsonb16_ESO on October 17, 2017 6:14PM
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverberating bash (among other things) still reflected by NPC eclipses.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my favourite thread. Cutos to everyone who has contributed to it! It's all very unbiased and about legit bugs.
    Options