The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This is what happens when you have too many campaigns

• Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    tCWUAot.jpg?1Just sayin

This screenshot only represents one point of time in a 24hr period. Is it NA or EU, PC or Console?

Just because it is like that for you, it's not like that for everyone. I was playing in PC NA Shor's for hours yesterday and there was a pretty even number of players down in IC.. Actually, I there were large groups of Reds compared to AD groups running in the sewers and equal amounts of Blues to us.

So, I'm sorry, you can't show me a single screenshot from a single time and try to say it's a trend, or what's happening. Show me that over a 1hr time span, over a one week period, on all platforms, and you might have something.

Otherwise, I feel you are just whining because you don't have players you want to gank and are too scared to go into the campaigns where it says there are more of the other factions.

dDAyXuq.jpg?1

This is two days later. shittier than wat it was

PC EU.
    People like you make me sick

It's IC weekend. All those people are in the sewers. I bet you could take the ring in any of those campaigns with a good 10 man group.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What´s the issue???? How does it bother you that some campaigns are "more or less empty"? If you want to go t a more populatetd campaing then que for it, and let those who doesn´s want to go into a 200 player que to go somewhere else
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also it looks like EP and DC Are mixing it up. Looks like only AD are playing homers.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tCWUAot.jpg?1Just sayin

This screenshot only represents one point of time in a 24hr period. Is it NA or EU, PC or Console?

Just because it is like that for you, it's not like that for everyone. I was playing in PC NA Shor's for hours yesterday and there was a pretty even number of players down in IC.. Actually, I there were large groups of Reds compared to AD groups running in the sewers and equal amounts of Blues to us.

So, I'm sorry, you can't show me a single screenshot from a single time and try to say it's a trend, or what's happening. Show me that over a 1hr time span, over a one week period, on all platforms, and you might have something.

Otherwise, I feel you are just whining because you don't have players you want to gank and are too scared to go into the campaigns where it says there are more of the other factions.

dDAyXuq.jpg?1

PC EU.

A: That's not a real time stamp. I take take any photo and write my own date on it and save it.
    B: Your comments have completely proven my point. LMAO
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    What´s the issue???? How does it bother you that some campaigns are "more or less empty"? If you want to go t a more populatetd campaing then que for it, and let those who doesn´s want to go into a 200 player que to go somewhere else

The iusse? All that pop isn't pvping
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what, how does this affect you?
    If you were pvping instead of taking screen shots your alliance rank would of increased more than it did between the two shots.
    Edited by TequilaFire on September 9, 2017 7:42PM
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you were pvping instead of taking screen shots your alliance rank would of increased more than it did between the two shots.

Rank means nothing.

It's for skillpoints
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really doesn't affect you at all except a few less player slots taken up on the busier campaigns by players that are not pure pvp which is a good thing.
    Just go back to Vivec and zerg to your hearts content.
    This
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rank means nothing.

It's for skillpoints

LOL, you don't get skill points if you don't advance rank.
    Give it a rest.
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    Sevn wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    On you all pve butthurt players. IT'S PVP. NOT PVE. It should be contested. it isn't.

20+ groups running on empty campaigns farming. That's just disgusting when the Sotha and Vivech are a zergfest with ton of lag

By contesting You mean slaying PvE players ?

If that would be just PvP map then they wouldnt add quests there. Cyrodill is PvP map but with optional PvE and questing. Whole IC is based more around PvE then PvP.

I strongly doubt that after cutting number of campaigns all that people who populated campaigns on picture You posted , would go on 1 campaign to fight other players. Most of them would just drop entering Cyrodill because atm fighting there agaisnt zergs in 1 place with constant lag is not enjoyable at all.

So you are telling me that soo many campaigns like this where pvp and map contesting is totally none is better, making the few populated campaigns to be a lagfest. Instead of a balance pop and fun for everyone. Let me say a thing. I don't go on a trial with a pvp set. YOU DON'T GET IN CYRODILL FOR PVE

Small question about your last sentence, if it were true, why is there tons of quests in cyrodiil? Surely they are there for a reason, no?
    Yes those quests are there for a reason, so people who aren't scared rabbits can enjoy the thrill of having to watch out for enemy players while also doing a PvE quest. Surely if the developers didn't have that in mind they wouldn't have allowed PvP kills in these PvE quest areas. I mean really, they even made the towns capturable to draw more PvP action to them. But here's a small question for you: If there are so many PvE only players doing quests in these areas why don't you form a guild so you can all group up and help each other fight off the gankers?
    Better question, if you're mainly just interested in ganking players who are questing, why don't you form a guild and go into one of these buff campaigns? Nothing stopping you. That's the beauty of being able to choose, and not be forced to play by someone else's idea of thrilling.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tCWUAot.jpg?1Just sayin

dDAyXuq.jpg?1

PC EU.

A: That's not a real time stamp. I take take any photo and write my own date on it and save it.
    B: Your comments have completely proven my point. LMAO

Please, you can't get more idiotic than that. Take care of yourself,

You really think that i did have 1 image of alliance population hidden to show this? Are you ***?

Dude, you are soooo complaining about nothing and now are just resulting to personal attacks because you don't have a leg to stand on.

If you knew much of anything about pvp. You would be taking a good group of 12 avid PVPers into one of those campaigns and down into IC.
    Why?

Because the way those campaigns are populated tells me, as a pvper, that there are a crap load of PVE players in them who don't know how to properly PVP, which equals easy pickings. A good group of 12 PVP players will easily take out a group of 24 PVE players.
    Yeah, you might die. Who cares.. It's a double tel var event. You lose half the stones and go down below, deposit the rest, go back to where you where and kill some more.
    You still are able to get the daily kill player quests down in your sewer base and you get alliance points for killing them and taking flags, so plenty of ways to raise your rank.

You sir are complaining for absolutely no reason what so ever and all I'm seeing is a player who just wants to be carried in a big PVP group by others and is upset he/she isn't getting enough AP because there are so few of the other alliance in their campaign.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People don't seem to understand that is not about pve. IT'S ABOUT PVP. Nobody cares about pve players in Cyrodill. You get in there to FIGHT. Not to Quest.

I don't care either to farm those pathetic cp50, i kill them only if they feel to attack me first.

I want EVEN FIGHTS, which are rarer by the day. On LAGLESS servers. There was a time where 1 server was overpopulated and another was with 3-2 bars on ALL the alliances. It was heaven. You could pve there. BUT ONLY BECOUSE YOU DESERVED IT CAPPING THE MAP ON PERPETUOUS FIGHTS.

that's what pvp is. Not mindless zerging
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To everyone that says "take your guild in there and fight"

Do you enjoy farming over npcs or you do pve for rewards?

Do you enjoy being zerged?

Do you enjoy starting on your home base without a keep?

1)People mostly enjoy rewards, not farming. And its obvious that they just want to take advantage of the event... Theyre kinda supposed to. ;)

2)PVE zerg cant do anything against small pvp group with eye of fire and other cheesy things.

3)Happens on Vivec pretty often... Ever heard of nightcapping?
    And its pretty easy to take a keep back if theres no zergs inside. All it takes is a ram and a few sieges.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on September 9, 2017 10:50PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To everyone that says "take your guild in there and fight"

Do you enjoy farming over npcs or you do pve for rewards?

Do you enjoy being zerged?

Do you enjoy starting on your home base without a keep?

1)People mostly enjoy rewards, not farming. And its obvious that they just want to take advantage of the event... Theyre kinda supposed to. ;)

2)PVE zerg cant do anything against small pvp group with eye of fire and other cheesy things.

3)Happens on Vivec pretty often... Ever heard of nightcapping?
    And its pretty easy to take a keep back if theres no zergs inside. All it takes is a ram and a few sieges.

3) This doesn't happen everywhere else becouse there is no pop to cap it back
    1)That's what i meant. There people are farming. Rewards are not in that pve area. They are just farming
    2)Depends. A pve zerg that spams everyone the destro or resto ult. You gonna die anyway. And if not. This encourages zerging, which is bad
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People don't seem to understand that is not about pve. IT'S ABOUT PVP. Nobody cares about pve players in Cyrodill. You get in there to FIGHT. Not to Quest.

I don't care either to farm those pathetic cp50, i kill them only if they feel to attack me first.

I want EVEN FIGHTS, which are rarer by the day. On LAGLESS servers. There was a time where 1 server was overpopulated and another was with 3-2 bars on ALL the alliances. It was heaven. You could pve there. BUT ONLY BECOUSE YOU DESERVED IT CAPPING THE MAP ON PERPETUOUS FIGHTS.

cyrodil has pve content that you need to complete for achievements and so bgs do it better as you que and get consented pvp and cyrodil is mixed pve/p which the game should separate. Ppl go to cyrodil to fish, pve and pvp and not everyone likes pvping in cyrodil when they are there for another reason.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling they were left open because we have another event with Imperial city and its preventative if overflow starts .

Ya right, if Zenimax planned ahead rather than just leaving them in ignorantly, may god strike everyone down in the world.

Giving them way too much credit lul
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

cyrodil has pve content that you need to complete for achievements and so bgs do it better as you que and get consented pvp and cyrodil is mixed pve/p which the game should separate. Ppl go to cyrodil to fish, pve and pvp and not everyone likes pvping in cyrodil when they are there for another reason.

So you are telling me, that a DLC is made for what i like. Pvp.
    What if i told you that this content should be packed with the vanilla game?
    What we have in cyrodill now isn't pvp, it's a sheep yard. (exeption vivech and sotha, but this topic is for getting less campaign, so people can fight eachother, but with less lag)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't do PvE so this is how they set things up
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3) This doesn't happen everywhere else becouse there is no pop to cap it backzerging, which is bad
    Uhh and why is it bad? You can still gank pvers or whatever, pvp is still enabled. And of course, most of pvpers prefer to fight other pvpers in Vivec, instead of qqing about what pvers do.

1)That's what i meant. There people are farming. Rewards are not in that pve area. They are just farming
    If you havent noticed, theres a farming event.
    And IC has always been a farming zone, people leveled chars here (before 1 Tamriel), grinded Tel Vars etc. If you think its a 100% pvp zone, then why there are pve rewards and pve quests (even dailies)?
    2)Depends. A pve zerg that spams everyone the destro or resto ult. You gonna die anyway. And if not. This encourages
    As if current pvp situation doesnt encourage zergs. Its not pvers fault, and its not their problem.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on September 10, 2017 12:52AM

PC/EU
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »
    If you think this is right. Just remove the "kick from group" while i apply for a trial or a vet dungeon on my pvp gear

So u r angry that other ppl ignore your opinion on how they should spend their in the game?

No, they are just exploing bad zos organization

Have you ever realized that this is the player's fault, not ZOS'? The majority of people CHOOSE to go where the Pop advantage is so PvP is an easier time. And no this isn't the PvE Player's fault either, because where do you think they spend most if not all of their time in-game regardless? NOT in Cyrodiil.

Really. This is one of those problems where people need to look in the mirror for the culprits. Even the "mightiest" of ESO's popular PvPlayers are even guilty of rolling with the Zerg.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, summerizing you think that:
    Empty campaigns are good, still they provide farming ground for non-pvp players that want to farm.
    Lag on the populated campaign is good, becouse we need the other for farming.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, summerizing you think that:
    Empty campaigns are good, still they provide farming ground for non-pvp players that want to farm.
    Lag on the populated campaign is good, becouse we need the other for farming.

What? o_O

PC/EU
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was the skooma bubbler thread....
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • MrBetadine
    MrBetadine
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are complaining about too much lag in campaigns. We all know that lag is caused by high population / zergs. Then you complain about those extra campaign..... because they dilute players and decrease the lag????
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think these three camp. should be merged to one. Why? Because that would mean a competitive and more relaxed play than Vivec.

The way I see it, it's not those PVErs wanting to try PVP but guys that want free bonuses, free "emperors" without the need to ever fight back.
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tCWUAot.jpg?1Just sayin

Looks good to me. Shard farming, questing, tel var farming, all in relative peace.
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • Thrymbauld
    Thrymbauld
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really understand all the teeth gnashing.

Clue in, folks. That isn't numbers you'd have gotten to PvP with you. They don't want to PvP with you heck, they don't want to play with you period.

You aren't getting denied any PvP action because the vast majority of PvP in IC this weekend weren't going to PvP with you in the first place.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tCWUAot.jpg?1Just sayin

Bad example. There's an event on that means Zergs in IC.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Or maybe ya know, let people PvE in peace in IC. I'm not taking zones, I just want to do the dailies without dying repeatedly. I know, it's hard to contain your bloodthirst, but really, if you have to resort to ganking people only when they're fighintg PvE monsters, how good of a PvP player are you? Too scared to just walk up and start a fight? At least dueler's have that.

This comment is directed at all the AD gank groups that are the reason I don't play IC anymore. Every Sunday, groups of 4-6 take all the districts then no, not farm telvar, just gank people, and ONLY when you'r already busy doing something. It is ALWAYS AD (30 weeks running). I love IC, I don't love being suddenly dead.

Yep I only always ever get a gank attempt when I'm handling AN ENTIRE ROOM OF MOBS xD *Well ofc!* :P
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tCWUAot.jpg?1Just sayin

Change campaigns. :*