The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This is what happens when you have too many campaigns

• Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    On you all pve butthurt players. IT'S PVP. NOT PVE. It should be contested. it isn't.

20+ groups running on empty campaigns farming. That's just disgusting when the Sotha and Vivech are a zergfest with ton of lag

By contesting You mean slaying PvE players ?

If that would be just PvP map then they wouldnt add quests there. Cyrodill is PvP map but with optional PvE and questing. Whole IC is based more around PvE then PvP.

I strongly doubt that after cutting number of campaigns all that people who populated campaigns on picture You posted , would go on 1 campaign to fight other players. Most of them would just drop entering Cyrodill because atm fighting there agaisnt zergs in 1 place with constant lag is not enjoyable at all.

So you are telling me that soo many campaigns like this where pvp and map contesting is totally none is better, making the few populated campaigns to be a lagfest. Instead of a balance pop and fun for everyone. Let me say a thing. I don't go on a trial with a pvp set. YOU DON'T GET IN CYRODILL FOR PVE

@Skander , it sounds like you're the one who is Butthurt...
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sevn wrote: »
    Juhasow wrote: »
    On you all pve butthurt players. IT'S PVP. NOT PVE. It should be contested. it isn't.

20+ groups running on empty campaigns farming. That's just disgusting when the Sotha and Vivech are a zergfest with ton of lag

By contesting You mean slaying PvE players ?

If that would be just PvP map then they wouldnt add quests there. Cyrodill is PvP map but with optional PvE and questing. Whole IC is based more around PvE then PvP.

I strongly doubt that after cutting number of campaigns all that people who populated campaigns on picture You posted , would go on 1 campaign to fight other players. Most of them would just drop entering Cyrodill because atm fighting there agaisnt zergs in 1 place with constant lag is not enjoyable at all.

So you are telling me that soo many campaigns like this where pvp and map contesting is totally none is better, making the few populated campaigns to be a lagfest. Instead of a balance pop and fun for everyone. Let me say a thing. I don't go on a trial with a pvp set. YOU DON'T GET IN CYRODILL FOR PVE

Small question about your last sentence, if it were true, why is there tons of quests in cyrodiil? Surely they are there for a reason, no?
    Yes those quests are there for a reason, so people who aren't scared rabbits can enjoy the thrill of having to watch out for enemy players while also doing a PvE quest. Surely if the developers didn't have that in mind they wouldn't have allowed PvP kills in these PvE quest areas. I mean really, they even made the towns capturable to draw more PvP action to them. But here's a small question for you: If there are so many PvE only players doing quests in these areas why don't you form a guild so you can all group up and help each other fight off the gankers?
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pve daemon grins happily, for he has foreseen all this... here his dark and mocking laughter >:)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the one hand, that's a little sad. :/
    On the other hand, think how many easy skyshards they'll be able to get.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    But here's a small question for you: If there are so many PvE only players doing quests in these areas why don't you form a guild so you can all group up and help each other fight off the gankers?

That is exactly what this threat is complaining about.
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭

You are free to go to a campaign your alliance is not winning and contest it. Others are free to go to a campaign their alliance is winning and PVE in relative peace.

Everybody is then playing the available content in the manner they choose, rather than in the manner someone else chooses.
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    people do what they like to do
    PC EU

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you got who exactly is Butthurt mixed up in regards to the OP. The PvE Players must be having a field day with that. You PvPlayers on the other hand, hope you brought extra ointment when you get Zerged over, if you're not a part of it.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • inf.toniceb17_ESO
    inf.toniceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to PvP go where pop is even. Let ppl who don't want to PvP grind in piece. Right now both crowds have a place where they can do what they want and everyone is happy. Whats your problem?
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to PvP go where pop is even. Let ppl who don't want to PvP grind in piece. Right now both crowds have a place where they can do what they want and everyone is happy. Whats your problem?

The problem: it shoudn't be like this.
    Campaigns are done for lag iusses, not for pve folk to fraking farm.
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you think this is right. Just remove the "kick from group" while i apply for a trial or a vet dungeon on my pvp gear
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you think this is right. Just remove the "kick from group" while i apply for a trial or a vet dungeon on my pvp gear

So u r angry that other ppl ignore your opinion on how they should spend their in the game?
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »

So u r angry that other ppl ignore your opinion on how they should spend their in the game?

No, they are just exploing bad zos organization
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear. First people complain there aren't enough campaigns then people complain there are too many campaigns....

Btw there's another section of the forums for pvp campaigns
    Edited by LMar on September 9, 2017 12:36PM
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or maybe ya know, let people PvE in peace in IC. I'm not taking zones, I just want to do the dailies without dying repeatedly. I know, it's hard to contain your bloodthirst, but really, if you have to resort to ganking people only when they're fighintg PvE monsters, how good of a PvP player are you? Too scared to just walk up and start a fight? At least dueler's have that.

This comment is directed at all the AD gank groups that are the reason I don't play IC anymore. Every Sunday, groups of 4-6 take all the districts then no, not farm telvar, just gank people, and ONLY when you'r already busy doing something. It is ALWAYS AD (30 weeks running). I love IC, I don't love being suddenly dead.

In all fairness, ganking lil-Joe-carebear-the-tel-var farmer can be quite profitable. Moreso than a boss even, depending on how long they've been at it. You're in a PVP zone which means death is always a step away.
    Edited by Peekachu99 on September 9, 2017 12:44PM
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Just go to the low pop campainge and kill the pve players. The boss farming zerg groups drop tons of stones.
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 day campaigns are the unofficial Cyrodiil PvE campaigns. lol
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complain when they're full, complain when they're empty.
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So take your guild into the enemy campaigns. Be the solution not the problem.
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Lol.. People will complain about anything these days.......
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's time for a pvp campaign that is just one large open field. No pve quests, no objectives, no buildings, no teams nor anything else could distract from pvp. That way, all the elite pvp'ers could go there and stop QQing about everyone else that does not play the way they play.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They added new campaigns when they had the PvP event a couple of months back and all of them were full for most of the duration.

Now the events is over and many of those players are back to mainly PvE - sooner or later they will probably trim it down again... or they could do a bit of work on PvP to fix some of the most obvious problems so that those of us who stopped bothering come back and play again.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The PvP Team at ZOS is aware of it I'm sure ... it's not as if this is the first complaint thread about the surplus of campaigns ...
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling they were left open because we have another event with Imperial city and its preventative if overflow starts .
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So take your guild into the enemy campaigns. Be the solution not the problem.

This.
    Those are still pvp campaigns. Dont like pvers farming? You can still attack them.
    And putting everyone in the same campaign is a bad idea. Pugs have no chances against coordinated teams, and no one wants to be cannon fodder. "Farming noobs" is not "competitive pvp" anyway.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tCWUAot.jpg?1Just sayin

This screenshot only represents one point of time in a 24hr period. Is it NA or EU, PC or Console?

Just because it is like that for you, it's not like that for everyone. I was playing in PC NA Shor's for hours yesterday and there was a pretty even number of players down in IC.. Actually, I there were large groups of Reds compared to AD groups running in the sewers and equal amounts of Blues to us.

So, I'm sorry, you can't show me a single screenshot from a single time and try to say it's a trend, or what's happening. Show me that over a 1hr time span, over a one week period, on all platforms, and you might have something.

Otherwise, I feel you are just whining because you don't have players you want to gank and are too scared to go into the campaigns where it says there are more of the other factions.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    tCWUAot.jpg?1Just sayin

This screenshot only represents one point of time in a 24hr period. Is it NA or EU, PC or Console?

Just because it is like that for you, it's not like that for everyone. I was playing in PC NA Shor's for hours yesterday and there was a pretty even number of players down in IC.. Actually, I there were large groups of Reds compared to AD groups running in the sewers and equal amounts of Blues to us.

So, I'm sorry, you can't show me a single screenshot from a single time and try to say it's a trend, or what's happening. Show me that over a 1hr time span, over a one week period, on all platforms, and you might have something.

Otherwise, I feel you are just whining because you don't have players you want to gank and are too scared to go into the campaigns where it says there are more of the other factions.

dDAyXuq.jpg?1

This is two days later. shittier than wat it was

PC EU.
    People like you make me sick
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To everyone that says "take your guild in there and fight"

Do you enjoy farming over npcs or you do pve for rewards?

Do you enjoy being zerged?

Do you enjoy starting on your home base without a keep?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you so worried about it?
    It really doesn't affect you at all except a few less player slots taken up on the busier campaigns by players that are not pure pvp which is a good thing.
    Just go back to Vivec and zerg to your hearts content.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox, blue crams into shor, Kyne full during prime time, vivec full during primetime and owned by red for 12 hours if not more.

All other campaigns basically empty aside from emp farmers
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.