The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

5,219 Damage Health procs?

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    There used to be weapons (named Pact's/Covenant's/Dominion's Bow/Axe/Sword/etc.) that you could buy with AP that had an enchant that was stronger than anything you could craft, but the enchants on these weapons were nerfed when enchants were buffed in the Dark Brotherhood patch. Maybe he still has one of those (the bow had an Oblivion damage enchant on it) and ZOS accidentally reverted the nerf/the nerf didn't apply to weapons that were purchased before the nerf?

@evasive Does the name of your weapon start with Pact's, Covenant's, or Dominion's?

Yeah but IIRC those weapons were v12 or v14 and existed before they increased all the player stat pools. It would be very surprising if a weapon enchant that old was buffed so high. @evasive if it's a weapon no longer on the loot table and we can't get it anyway, why not just tell us what it is so we can put this mystery to bed?

They were cp 160 when they had the double enchant.
    Because I can!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's being.....evasive about this.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • evasive
    evasive
    I send a help request for help on my bow it does seem off... My build does use infuse as well and now the damage type is changed to oblivion damage from unresistable damage. I think I even might of got the enchantment from a questline or something, no clue just don't remember. I had not played for over a year and did not ever look at it to be honest. Just started pvping did not even think about it till it was pointed out. This sucks for me cause i want to play and don't know what weapon to use. Maybe they will just fix the mistake and i can simply continue playing again.
  • Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, any chance you could shed some light on this?
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    evasive wrote: »
    I send a help request for help on my bow it does seem off... My build does use infuse as well and now the damage type is changed to oblivion damage from unresistable damage. I think I even might of got the enchantment from a questline or something, no clue just don't remember. I had not played for over a year and did not ever look at it to be honest. Just started pvping did not even think about it till it was pointed out. This sucks for me cause i want to play and don't know what weapon to use. Maybe they will just fix the mistake and i can simply continue playing again.

Any chance you can get a screenshot of your bow and upload it? This is actually super interesting.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He said prismatic

He is probably a vamp

Case closed
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    He said prismatic

He is probably a vamp

Case closed

Prismatic is magic damage.
  • capper123
    capper123
    ✭✭
    the end fighters gullid queast gave you any wep of your choice wth prismatic enchant
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He said prismatic

He is probably a vamp

Case closed
    That enchant will be listed as "Prismatic Weapon" in the death recap, as @Scyantific pointed out on the first page of the thread. Besides, even if it crits that enchant hasn't hit me for 5,219. It appears as though this enchant is on some old gear which is no longer available - probably an oversight on ZOS' part.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    Were they emp? 2609 sounds reasonable in Torugs + Infused.
    Source; 4twdavE.png

@Gilliamtherogue This was in BGs, unless emp buffs apply in a BG match then Emp has absolutely nothing to do with it.

@wheem_ESO PM me, just want to make sure it's the same person I'm thinking of.

it was removed?
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    About this, i get hit by over 5k (propably 5219, but i dont remember accurate value) oblivion dmg on noncp campaign. So it's not dmg buff for BG's. On combat log it was single oblivion dmg, so it wasn't compilation of oblivion dmg effects.
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you run Torug + infused, the death recaps will sometimes add up the dmg from multiple glyph attacks. I had one on a buddy for 16k onetime lol.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    As i said, it's not recap, but combat log. Death recap is not proper source of information :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were never bis either
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    torugs + his ancient weapon = GG
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems they fixed higher than normal damage numbers from older sets in today's patch.

Did you report the individual's name through the player report system? If they were using it as much as everyone says then it seems they were knowingly abusing a bug.
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit