Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

PC/Mac Patch Notes v3.1.7

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
r4i1e4mxlase.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.1.7 is an incremental patch that fixes a variety of issues including some itemization and art-related matters (including the issue with the Emperor’s Regalia), high bounties, some changes to the Poison Injection ability, and more. The size of this latest patch is 133MB.

1h76jajgk6rd.png
  • Fixes & Improvements
    • Morrowind
      • Dungeons & Group Content
    • Horns of the Reach DLC Game Pack
      • Exploration & Itemization
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • Combat Balance
      • Combat Fixes & Improvements
      • Itemization Fixes & Improvements
    • Base Game Patch
      • Art & Animation
      • Exploration & Itemization
      • Justice System
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    zzpqcth7f9r5.jpg

efxv4u9wec22.png
    Halls of Fabrication Trial
    • The stun applied by Draining Shock can once again be blocked.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    4wsi5tjzuh4z.jpg

qmy5sc6eaib7.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue where Ra Gada Motif Chapters and Style Items would unintentionally be acquired from treasure chests in Bloodroot Forge or Falkreath Hold.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    5xkv710oy67a.jpg

iskd380jfzm8.png
    Weapon
    • Bow
      • Poison Injection (Poison Arrow morph): This morph will now recalculate its damage over time each time it ticks. This fixes the issue where the execute damage was not updating as the target gained or lost health, but also means the tick value can increase or decrease if your stats change while it’s active.
        • Known Issue: Poison Injection will currently consume the Cruel Flurry enchantment bonus but will not gain the benefit from it.

c9h7e23oieff.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue where monsters killed by a beam attack would remain standing and not display their death animations upon reaching 0 health.

mt3kcwkfx2yy.png
    Item Sets
    • Fixed an issue where the enchantments on some older PvP sets were dealing significantly higher Oblivion and Flame Damage than intended.
    • Fixed an issue where Item Sets that summon monsters could critically strike.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    lks7921pkjk3.jpg

qxurg9dqkb1q.png
    General
    • The hip armor from the Emperor’s Regalia will now appear as it did prior to the Update 15 patch.
    • The Light Celestial Belt will no longer appear to float.

3p7y0khb29wg.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue that caused players to get premium daily rewards more than once per day from successful groups formed through the Grouping Tool.

9oeaauwmok5r.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue that caused crimes against certain citizens to give you a higher bounty than intended after Update 15 was published.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post