Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Love Master Writs, hate travel? At Writs End is here for you. Currently Full with waiting list.

Runs
Runs
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
At Writs End is a crafting guild that serves all of ones crafting needs. The guild hall is a one stop shop that includes attuned crafting stations for every set in the game, each mundus stone, as well as the banker, merchant, and fence assistants. It's a great place to come and do your Master Writs.

There are no requirements to join. If you are a level 3 just out of the tutorial or have 2900 CP you are welcome to join. But there is an inactivity policy, currently it is 15 days.

We will do my best to get a trader, some weeks we may fail but we will always try. I don't intend on this ever being a trading guild, but I know it's nice to at least have items up for sale somewhere.

*Current guild trader kiosk located by the Hissmir Waysrhine in Shadowfen*

Guild bank item withdrawal access is currently open to all. I am trying to keep it stocked with trait research items, occasionally glyphs for leveling enchanting via deconstuction. Please don't be shy, the items are put there for anyone who can use them.

If you need something crafted we have several 9 trait crafters that are willing to craft, just look for members who are ranked Master Crafter. Some may craft for free others may not, the rank is just a way to know who is willing to craft and has 9 traits. If you join and have the full 9 traits researched and are willing to craft let me know so I can promote.

As of this update(7/7/2018), we are full and invites will be sent based on order of the waiting list.

1Bb8y8p.png

If interested in joining post your @name here or send the current GM @lifeb4ai or me @runswithbullcrit a mail in game to be put on the waiting list.
Edited by Runs on July 11, 2018 10:51PM
Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Lucasalex92
    Lucasalex92
    ✭✭✭
    hit me up I'm interested @Lazzard221
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Guild bank is now unlocked, it's currently stocked with 1 of each trait(except for nirn) per item for members to use if they need trait research.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not looking to join but love the clever name

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Not looking to join but love the clever name
    Apherius wrote: »
    This look awesome, but i'm on PC EU :'(

Thank you both for your kind words :)

• reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's incredibly impressive. I love the additional deck! Very creative.

We (BBC) started out in the barn but, like you, we ran out of space. We opted for a crafting boardwalk instead. Check it out, if you like.

Congrats again on your awesome build!
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very impressive. I would love to join. @Jason20910.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Managed to get a trader this week :) Hopefully more to come in the future as well.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Guild hall has been moved to Forsaken Stronghold in Bangkorai, OP edited to include new layout. Sadly we haven't managed to grab a trader since my last post, still try each week though :)
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Impressive, i like to join @Pipesmoker

• pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Impressive, i like to join @Pipesmoker

Crap, iam on EU server :(
  • Pashtet
    Pashtet
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join! @Pashtet
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I'm promoting this thread on Twitter as well.

Just let me know when you're rolling an alt on PC-EU :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Pashtet
    Pashtet
    Soul Shriven
    Pashtet wrote: »

in game user id is @Pashtet247
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Sweet! I'm promoting this thread on Twitter as well.

Just let me know when you're rolling an alt on PC-EU :tongue:

:D Thank you

in game user id is @Pashtet247

Invite sent, sorry about the delay :)
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I failed to look at the number of people allowed before I bought Forsaken Stronghold... I assumed it would be 18 or 20, but it only holds me plus 12. So the guild hall has been moved for a final time(I hope) to Ebonheart Chateau.

Original post has been edited to include a pic and a new map. I've included the Clockwork City stations in the map, just so I don't need to redo the map next month. Assuming they don't change the voucher prices the guild will have all 3 new sets and the transmutation station day one when it goes live.

We also managed to get the kiosk in Orsinium's Outlaw Refuge this week :)

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Oblivionia

Seems amazing!
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    @Oblivionia

Seems amazing!

Invite sent. Sorry for the delay, I blame the patch :P
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just popped in the thread to say this is a brilliant guild name you have :grin:
  • LindsC
    LindsC
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested @LindsC
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Just popped in the thread to say this is a brilliant guild name you have :grin:

Thank you :)
    LindsC wrote: »
    I'm interested @LindsC

Invite sent :smiley:
  • mtbrain1b16_ESO
    mtbrain1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    very interested, and I'm almost a 9-trait crafter on everything @Renegade-Punk
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    very interested, and I'm almost a 9-trait crafter on everything @Renegade-Punk

Invite sent :)
  • Jingleclaw
    Jingleclaw
    ✭✭✭
    this is so cool, i want to join @Degurechaff
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jingleclaw wrote: »
    this is so cool, i want to join @Degurechaff

Invite sent, it will be coming from one of my alt accounts Material-Handler.
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    I'm @oldbushie in-game, I'd love an invite. :) I'm a master crafter with all traits learned on all items, and all but 13 motifs learned.
    Edited by Oldbushie on November 16, 2017 5:14AM
  • kivaann
    kivaann
    I'd love to join! @rombongbong
  • G_Rex
    G_Rex
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if you still have room. Please sent invite to @setimika
    Thanks
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oldbushie wrote: »
    I'm @oldbushie in-game, I'd love an invite. :) I'm a master crafter with all traits learned on all items, and all but 13 motifs learned.

G_Rex wrote: »
    I would like to join if you still have room. Please sent invite to @setimika
    Thanks

kivaann wrote: »
    I'd love to join! @rombongbong

Got an error when trying to invite, says player must leave a guild in order to join.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is an AWESOME feature for a guild.

I get it from another guild -- actually two, namely both BBCs. So I won't ask to join yours. But you are to be greatly commended for doing this for your members.

And folks -- this isn't cheap. If I'm correct in recalling that the price of a station is 250 writs -- well there are how many craftable sets now? 40ish? And 3 stations per set. So that suggests 30,000 or so writ vouchers were spent.