Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Video: The BBC's Custom Built Crafting Boardwalk - Over 100 Craft Stations!

hiyde
hiyde
✭✭✭✭✭
Two weeks ago, in what we believe was an ESO first, The Bleakrock Barter Co & Blackbriar Barter Co guilds completed our "Crafting Boardwalk" at the guild's house.

All 105 Set Crafting stations are on The Boardwalk plus Enchanting, Provisioning, Alchemy and Dye stations!

What makes this even more awesome was the AMAZING custom "boardwalk" construction by our Guild Architect who created a beautiful & relaxing space to craft in. The crafting tables are arranged in alphabetical order by set name, making it easy to get to the one needed.

I would love to see official Guild Housing in ESO someday. The team spirit of taking on a project like this was a lot of fun and it would be great to have more guild-based accomplishments to strive for!

A huge thanks to our designer, @Agiselus , our organizer, @reoskit and most importantly the entire BBC guild membership who donated Master Writs to get us the 26,000+ vouchers we needed!

Watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJ_S7mV0Xo&t=15s
Edited by hiyde on May 1, 2017 4:00AM
@Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Queo
    Queo
    ✭✭✭
    Thats really cool.

So, Not wanting to hijack this thread and the sweet achievement, can some one pm me on how you did this?
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have specific questions, hit me up.

The boardwalk itself is made up of dozens of "dock" pieces. Tall hedges in front of the docks so you can't see under.

-H
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats, that is no small feat.

I hope to also have every set someday, it's my current in game obsession.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a privilege to contribute a very small part to this project. These are some of the finest people in the game.

@Agiselus did an amazing job, as did @hiyde in pulling us all together.
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's about the most impressive thing I've seen in game, well done!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A couple of weeks late.

Hit you up for questions? What's with the naked guy in wings messing up an otherwise awesome video???
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love doing all my imp city set writs here. Such a time savings. Thanks guys.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of weeks late.

Hit you up for questions? What's with the naked guy in wings messing up an otherwise awesome video???

Poor guy. In an epic battle with scores of Daedra, his armor was burned off of his body.
    Thankfully he was able to make it safely to the house to craft new gear!
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hiyde wrote: »
    Poor guy. In an epic battle with scores of Daedra, his armor was burned off of his body.

I want to go on record as having offered him a Nord bathing towel. Most of the Nord had already been scraped off.
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    xbox had all the crafting stations in 1 house first btw.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm happy I joined the BBC 2 years ago, It's a great guild with wonderful people. :)
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beautifully done. I am very impressed. :o
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy I joined the BBC 2 years ago, It's a great guild with wonderful people. :)

Agreed. Couldn't ask for more from a trade guild--and this crafting walkway is AMAZING. Makes doing a pile of master writs simple and easy, with no more loadscreens!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is spectacular.

It gives me a lot of ideas for mine especially the hedges.....though I am planning on giving mine a more Ravenloft/Castle Dracula vibe.
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two weeks ago, in what we believe was an ESO first, The Bleakrock Barter Co & Blackbriar Barter Co guilds completed our "Crafting Boardwalk" at the guild's house.

All 105 Set Crafting stations are on The Boardwalk plus Enchanting, Provisioning, Alchemy and Dye stations!

What makes this even more awesome was the AMAZING custom "boardwalk" construction by our Guild Architect who created a beautiful & relaxing space to craft in. The crafting tables are arranged in alphabetical order by set name, making it easy to get to the one needed.

I would love to see official Guild Housing in ESO someday. The team spirit of taking on a project like this was a lot of fun and it would be great to have more guild-based accomplishments to strive for!

A huge thanks to our designer, @Agiselus , our organizer, @reoskit and most importantly the entire BBC guild membership who donated Master Writs to get us the 26,000+ vouchers we needed!

Watch the video here:

@hiyde

Maybe don't use the youtube stabilization thing, that was dizzying and unnecessary :p

otherwise fantastic :D
    Edited by LadyLavina on May 3, 2017 3:22PM
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyLavina wrote: »

Watch the video here:

@hiyde

Maybe don't use the youtube stabilization thing, that was dizzying and unnecessary :p

otherwise fantastic :D

I know, I know. First time trying that. As soon as I can find the time to reprocess the thing I will.

apologies!
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Impressive!!
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is amazing!!!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished adding all 53 new tables that came with Summerset. Will try to post photos or video of how we extended the boardwalk to accomodate in the near future.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many tables, so much excite! <3

Happy Summersetting!!!
  • Treat
    Treat
    ✭✭✭
    BBC HYPE.
    @Treat
    The Harbinger of Cheer!!!!!
    Ankle Biters
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treat wrote: »
    BBC HYPE.

Lolol :p
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job! One of my Guilds (SneakyBO) already did this some time ago (months or longer) with their guild hall. It's nice to have all the stations in alpa order.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job! One of my Guilds (SneakyBO) already did this some time ago (months or longer) with their guild hall. It's nice to have all the stations in alpa order.

Hm. I think you missed that it's just an update? We got all the tables back in April 2017. We updated with all the attuned jewelry crafting tables and Summerset tables today.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »

Hm. I think you missed that it's just an update? We got all the tables back in April 2017. We updated with all the attuned jewelry crafting tables and Summerset tables today.

Ppl tend to not read the dates, hiyde should update the op to say April 2017 instead of 2 weeks ago
    Edited by Aliyavana on May 21, 2018 7:54PM
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno why but watching that made me nauseous from the view bouncing around. Sweet none the less.