Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do you PVP ?

• Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :/ None of the above !!

Wall of Text

Tl,dr: I have a bad connection and play on a *** platform, which is a bottleneck on its own. Thats the reason I have *** dps, even without lag. So I play an easy mode class with a Cancer build, that plays the game for me...

Cool Story bro..
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :/ None of the above !!

Wall of Text

Tl,dr: I have a bad connection and play on a *** platform, which is a bottleneck on its own. Thats the reason I have *** dps, even without lag. So I play an easy mode class with a Cancer build, that plays the game for me...

Cool Story bro..
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You forgot: "for the lulz!"
    PS4 NA DC
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am too good at it, everyone knows me and all the best players of my platform respect me.

I feel respected and powerful so that's why I keep playing to be honest, when you see a mini zerg running from you it's a special sensation.
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You left out an option: Just to collect Skyshards.
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    You left out an option: Just to collect Skyshards.

Doubtful, since only 4 skyshards might requires PvP when you are trying to open gates, everything else can be done without doing PvP, this includes towns and IC.
    Edited by Bromburak on July 27, 2017 1:38PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For pve things usally though battlegrounds might be just for the thrill. Had 8 people on me before my tank died. >:) If I was a man, than I say this makes me manly.