Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.1.2

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
mukl88stm6p9.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.1.2 includes several bug fixes surrounding Horns of the Reach content, combat and itemization, numerous furnishing items, and more (next week's patch will bring some combat-related balance changes). We’re also activating the upcoming Witches Festival for testing, and have enabled all Battleground game modes in the Grab Bag. This week, we copied all PC/Mac European megaserver characters for aid in testing. The size of this PTS incremental patch is approximately 4.2GB.

7clcsc4xxe9s.png
  • New Features / Updates / Big Changes
  • Known Issues
  • Fixes & Improvements
    • Morrowind
      • Art & Animation
      • Crafting & Economy
      • Quests & Zones
    • Horns of the Reach DLC Game Pack
      • Dungeons & Group Content
      • Exploration & Itemization
      • UI
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • Combat Fixes & Improvements
      • Itemization Fixes & Improvements
    • Base Game Patch
      • Art & Animation
      • Crafting & Economy
      • Exploration & Itemization
      • Housing
      • Justice System
      • Quests & Zones
      • UI
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    al9ye5u6qcnh.jpg
    Witches Festival
    This year’s Witches Festival is now enabled for testing on the PTS! This event is similar to what we offered last year with a few adjustments.
    • We’ve adjusted Plunder Skulls to drop a wider variety of items. This includes a number of spooky new furnishings and furnishing recipes, as well as a chance at bundles of furnishing materials.
    • We’ve also added two variations on the traditional Witches Festival masks: the Hallowjack Spectre and Thicketman Spectre! 
      • Please note that the original masks are still available if you missed them last year, but are much less likely to appear.

Battleground Updates
    All game modes and maps have been placed into the Grab Bag Battleground Queue for this round of testing.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on July 24, 2017 3:59PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    jekdcnazjfsy.jpg
    Housing
    General
    • Player homes cannot currently be previewed, and instead give an error indicating that you lack permission to view that home. This will ultimately prevent you from purchasing new homes on the PTS. We plan to have this fixed in the next PTS incremental patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    mc2dqykwc87s.jpg

aa9xahhd4uij.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue so you will no longer get stuck walking near the pillar and plank in Seyda Neen.

9onzhw7j50qk.png
    General
    • The Redoran and Hlaalu motif books now have the correct text and icons.

oi7qxul3bc5i.png
    Quests
    • Curinure’s Invitiation: Once you complete this quest, you can no longer accept the Mages Guild invitation quest from other zones.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    bvp3d7bca8mm.jpg

tpbscidtjm3z.png
    Dungeons
    • Bloodroot Forge
      • Dreadhorn Blade-Bearer’s Javelin ability will no longer display an erroneous Action Combat Tip suggesting it can be CC broken.
    • Falkreath Hold
      • Morrigh Bullblood’s Basilisk Powder now displays a telegraph.
      • Renamed the “Unfinished Letter” to the “Unfinished Letter to Marika.”
      • Fixed an issue where Tuecille would occasionally not engage with you and appear friendly. He isn’t friendly. At all.

lc4qkfznns2y.png
    Achievements
    • Updated the descriptive achievement text for Bloodroot Forge and Falkreath Hold so it’s clearer how to complete the achievements.

ohhc7c10qd5v.png
    General
    • The Bulls Horn emote now displays the correct icon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    576k5yuxoh7s.jpg

9ccf1a3bkr31.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue if you used sprint and Light Attacks at the same time, the Light Attack animation would not display properly.
    • Fixed an issue where Racial Skill lines were not maxed out on the PTS character templates.

crg4ileex9pp.png
    Item Sets
    • Earthgore: Fixed an issue where this item set’s proc would occur regardless of the target’s health percentage.
    • Maelstrom Restoration Staff: Fixed an issue where this was not providing enough Critical Strike rating relative to other item set bonuses.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    veobo1kblxcy.jpg

rp244180vs7z.png
    General
    • Fixed various boulders that had openings on the bottom.
    • Fixed a variety of flames from braziers and lamps so they can no longer been seen through various objects.

07b0tk09gsna.png
    General
    • Potion reduction enchantments now correctly reduce the cooldown of potions. For real this time.
    • Fixed an issue where the Barbaric style was incorrectly referred to as the Reach style in some places.

30ydo17a8u7i.png
    Eidetic Memory
    • The following books can now be found after completing their associated quests:
      • Ode to Ethrandora
      • Ritual of Appeasement
      • Teas and Tisanes for Aches and Pains

q910f9g94gcw.png
    Furnishings
    • Fixed the icons for a large number of new furnishing items.
    • Fixed an issue where several new furnishings had the incorrect gold value when selling to vendors. 
    • Fixed an issue that prevented a number of new furnishing plans from stacking to 200 in your inventory.
    • Fixed the name of the plan for the following furnishings to match the item:
      • Rough Torch, Standing
      • Primal Brazier, Rock Slab
      • Hagraven Cauldron, Rough Stone
    • Fixed the plan for the “Dres Sewing Kit, Masters” furnishing so that it correctly requires both Bast and Heartwood, instead of requiring Bast twice.
    • The "Mammoth Cheese, Mastercrafted" furnishing now requires actual cheese to manufacture. Cheese on, noble souls.
    • Updated the name of the "Shriven, Robed" furnishing to "Soul-Shriven, Robed".
    • A number of furnishing tooltips now contain more accurate sizing information.
    • Fixed an issue where some new furnishings were appearing in the wrong category within the housing editor.
    • Glowstalk furnishings now actually emit light.
    • Adjusted the quality-value of several Coldharbour foliage furnishings.
    • Target Dummies purchased from the Crown Store no longer bleed when taking damage. They’re not even real!
    • Corrected a number of minor typos in various furnishing names.

Homes
    • Added previously missing plants from Hunding’s Palatial Hall to the beach and in the bay.

vd2dhnbxxdxo.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue where some smaller art items would appear slightly less often than intended when stealing. This also caused certain containers like wardrobes and nightstands to occasionally fail to contain anything when you tried to steal from them.

elnhum7gpxac.png
    Stonefalls
    • Fixed an issue that prevented some quest targets from spawning correctly. This affects the following quests:
      • A Goblins’s Affection
      • Restoring Order
      • Savages of Stonefalls

vw88z6apgcvr.png
    Guilds & Guild Stores
    • You will now be able to preview furniture recipes and furniture at guild stores.
    • Permissions related to Guild Bank gold now have tooltips to explain their functionality.
    • Fixed the error message that appears when looking at the Hired Trader section of Guild History without the proper guild permissions.

Housing & Furnishings
    • Decorative Wax is now listed as a furnishing material in the inventory.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm OUTRAGED!

Now I'll read them.
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow. that was short
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Omg rip, i surrender
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need to wait until tomorrow for just a handful of fixes?

I am mostly interested to test the Witches Festival thingy. Hope the 3 minute cooldown haven't changed.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the new player houses?
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. So completely and utterly not worth waiting for.
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    General
    Potion reduction enchantments now correctly reduce the cooldown of potions. For real this time.

Lol.
    Edited by Ixtyr on July 24, 2017 8:34PM
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's impressive how little there is here.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nothing on Torug's?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i guess we can forget for balance changes until clock work city in fall/winter.

Enjoy your oblivion enchant meta in pvp.
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disappointed:( There are so many important things that still need fixing and non of them aere adressed. Just fixing one of our major concerns would have been nice but nope only cosmetic stuff got adressed:(
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    As mentioned in literally the very first sentence, balance changes will be coming in the next PTS patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Teridaxus wrote: »
    i guess we can forget for balance changes until clock work city in fall/winter.

Enjoy your oblivion enchant meta in pvp.

Outraged before readin patch notes too?
    "next week's patch will bring some combat-related balance changes"
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jekdcnazjfsy.jpg
    Housing
    General
    • Player homes cannot currently be previewed, and instead give an error indicating that you lack permission to view that home. This will ultimately prevent you from purchasing new homes on the PTS. We plan to have this fixed in the next PTS incremental patch.

D:
  • Franieck
    Franieck
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the new motifs finally in the template chars now?
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade here, any changes to classes for the final patch? Those usually don't have those types of changes so are things stuck as is for class balancing?

I'm not personally affected by the twisting path fix, but we still have issues related to our rotation (grim focus, duration of some skills, cloak still not fully fixed) I was hoping to see in this patch.
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    How the hell is this patch 4 GBs lol?
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Changes not even worth reading!

May someone found intersting!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 24, 2017 8:39PM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Added previously missing plants from Hunding’s Palatial Hall to the beach and in the bay."

Hands down the most pulse raising part of the whole thing.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned in literally the very first sentence, balance changes will be coming in the next PTS patch.

Even the announcement that "this will be boring" didn't prepare me for just how boring it was.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quests
    • Curinure’s Invitiation: Once you complete this quest, you can no longer accept the Mages Guild invitation quest from other zones.
    Time to banish him back to Auridon, methinks, and let Tolendir Gals take his rightful place as Magister and Quest Giver.
    Edited by Enodoc on July 24, 2017 8:46PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New homes?
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry, i normaly skip the tl rd sections to read all details.
    But the time frame for balance feedback which remains is really small now.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witches Festival
    This year’s Witches Festival is now enabled for testing on the PTS! This event is similar to what we offered last year with a few adjustments.
    • We’ve adjusted Plunder Skulls to drop a wider variety of items. This includes a number of spooky new furnishings and furnishing recipes, as well as a chance at bundles of furnishing materials.
    • We’ve also added two variations on the traditional Witches Festival masks: the Hallowjack Spectre and Thicketman Spectre! 
      • Please note that the original masks are still available if you missed them last year, but are much less likely to appear.

Interesting. Here I thought I could be lazy and just enjoy the double xp, haha. It's awesome there's some new masks coming!

rp244180vs7z.png
    General
    • Fixed various boulders that had openings on the bottom.

Who was brave enough to go under the boulders to check....?
    General
    • Potion reduction enchantments now correctly reduce the cooldown of potions. For real this time.
    Hoorah! (For real this time)
    vw88z6apgcvr.png
    Guilds & Guild Stores
    • You will now be able to preview furniture recipes and furniture at guild stores.
    YOU GUYS DID! You actually added a full add-ons funcionality so I can uninstall an add-on! HOORAY! Good job :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord