The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tremorscale and Selene are still overperforming

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techprince wrote: »
    Selene and Skoria are overperforming. Tremor does like 2k damage per 4 seconds. Thats not high at all. I have tried it before, the snare is easily available via low slash for 12 seconds or stampede for 8 seconds hence i didnt feel the need so i replaced it with Selene and results were astonishing.

Skoria overperforming.....I´m out......
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Selene and Skoria are overperforming. Tremor does like 2k damage per 4 seconds. Thats not high at all. I have tried it before, the snare is easily available via low slash for 12 seconds or stampede for 8 seconds hence i didnt feel the need so i replaced it with Selene and results were astonishing.

Skoria overperforming.....I´m out......

Skoria user spotted.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The cool Thing about selene is it hits in a 180° circle infront of you, that's not easy avoidable that's way too strong, go to the pts and see how big that aoe is, it's completely op and shouldn't be in the game like this.
    Additionallly as soon as the aoe emerges the bear will do it's attack you have .2 sec to react.
    Edited by BohnT on July 18, 2017 1:00PM
  • Hankrabbit
    Hankrabbit
    ✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »
    xylena wrote: »
    Tremorscale does about 2k damage and has already been nerfed twice.

Skoria does around 5k damage and really needs a delay or telegraph.

352b2024-cb3b-46f4-a9f1-1ca73a68fdb5.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=K3TokGwcyyEen1%2BK66k31u0wcqJgIafgJ065OkGKNO4%3D

Watch out for that big 5k hit! It'll get ya, I've got people proccing more double poison damage on me over 5 seconds than Skoria is hitting for.

This is me at 25k resistances (NO CP but neither does he), getting hit 14k by Selene, and it's not the highest it's been either. I've seen 15k.

It needs a serious damage nerf not just some basic telegraph - These guys are coming from stealth with incaps.
    Honestly I doubt anyone cares about the telegraph and would trade it off for a damage nerf.

There i ssomething wrong with this death recap,

Incapacitating strike hit for 3k and surprise attack for 2k then no way Salene proc is hitting 15k

I am sure Selene hitted him for 3,3k Damage. He just added a "1" with Paint or something to the number.

No way selene hit for 13k. That is just a ridicolous lie.
    Edited by Hankrabbit on July 18, 2017 1:01PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My selene has a 17k tooltip on my nb, it needs a damage nerf and it needs a delay.

Can it still be animation cancelled?on pts?

Tremor needs it snare toning down, 70% is worse than a root because i can't roll and get immunity but both basically make my character stand still.

Skoria needs looking at as well, it's not used on all builds but on a mag dk or magplar it procs basically on cooldown for an auto aimed aoe hitting 5k~ per go.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible with an empower and major/minor berserk.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Soon we will only be allowed to wear the broom and bucket in pvp, no skills of course, only light and heavy attacks. Keep the nerfs rolling out... :)
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    The cool Thing about selene is it hits in a 180° circle infront of you, that's not easy avoidable that's way too strong, go to the pts and see how big that aoe is, it's completely op and shouldn't be in the game like this.
    Additionallly as soon as the aoe emerges the bear will do it's attack you have .2 sec to react.

Try rolling through the attacking player. Selen's is not over preforming, and neither is Skoria, or Tremor.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »
    Soon we will only be allowed to wear the broom and bucket in pvp, no skills of course, only light and heavy attacks. Keep the nerfs rolling out... :)

What is the Problem of People like you, there are so many skills in this game and 10 or so are a bit too strong, if you nerf them the game will still have plenty of skills and sets to use.
    People like you are the Problem why some Things got buffed which should have been nerfed because tehy are overperforming so you can be carried by them

Just stop trolling and hopefully hit your toe at the edge of a table everytime you walk past one.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    akray21 wrote: »

Try rolling through the attacking player. Selen's is not over preforming, and neither is Skoria, or Tremor.

Lmao they all are.

I use all of them as well.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

*cough* magicka Players can't dodge this often *cough*
    *cough* you can't see the bear coming in lags *cough*
    The damn set is too strong just accept it, everyone with an IQ above toast knows it
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

Can't wait for Selene's on top of Oblivion damage glyphs with Incap. That's gonna be so much fun. For the stamNBs.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @BohnT

Can't wait for Selene's on top of Oblivion damage glyphs with Incap. That's gonna be so much fun. For the stamNBs.
    I hope they Change it or you can leave no cp for the next 3 months, to be honest i don't like your attitude towards magicka/Stamina specs but no one should have to deal with such ***
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The damn set is too strong just accept it, everyone with an IQ above toast knows it

Just like everyone who is depending on that death-dealing armor damage will defend it as being just one their "skills".
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @BohnT

I hope they Change it or you can leave no cp for the next 3 months, to be honest i don't like your attitude towards magicka/Stamina specs but no one should have to deal with such ***

It's true I like playing Magicka characters much more, although I have a fully maxed out stamDK, stamSorc and StamNB. I think my attitude changed at the time when stamNBs ruled Cyrodiil, and Incap + random skill was what you saw on 95% of death recaps. Even then Stamina players were complaining that Magicka was OP and that Sorcs most of all needed severe nerfs.

Another thing is that the divide is just much more visible in noCP, which I play almost exclusively. In the end it surely comes down to player skill, and a good player will do great regardless of character choice. I think I just have witnessed too many pendulum swings to be unconcerned when it comes to sweeping changes.

Edit for typos
    Edited by Feanor on July 18, 2017 2:17PM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Get more stam or shield
    Tell zos to fix lag
    Same counts for skoria

If they nerf selene i expect u to create a nerf velidreth topic ^^

Selene shouldnt be 180degree, just a little cone.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    actosh wrote: »

Get more stam or shield
    Tell zos to fix lag
    Same counts for skoria

If they nerf selene i expect u to create a nerf velidreth topic ^^

Selene shouldnt be 180degree, just a little cone.
    Velidreth got nerfed in this patch, or this thread would look a bit different, but currently only selene and tumorscale are left, skoria is strong and i wouldn't mind a 10% dmg reduction but other than that it's fine.

• SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both Selene and Tremorscale need to be brought in line with the recent changes to proc sets. They both grant hard or unavoidable damage.

Add a 1 second delay to both sets with a clear visual indicator where they will proc.

Additionally reduce selenes damage by 15%.
    It has a tooltip of 15k+ more than: Wrecking blow, snipe and the initial hit of dawnbreaker.
    This is too much for a free hit with now cost that can occur every 4 seconds.

@Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert
    Selene's avoidable, and I got to ask, have you actually tried the pts? Or are you talking from live experience where multiple procs are hitting you at the same time.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Lich, Rattlecage, Spinners and Necropotence could show up in recaps how many "overperforming" sets the forums would think we had?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selene, valkyn and tremorscale needs to be adjusted (down) for sure.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are not a potato you can easily dodge it with the telegraph...

The entire idea of proc sets is to make potatos a threat to seasoned players. I don't see a problem giving potatoes not wearing a proc set an option to avoid dmg done by proctatoes. Consider that they will spend resources to avoid that dmg (which is better than the armor doing dmg for the proctato).
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

352b2024-cb3b-46f4-a9f1-1ca73a68fdb5.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=K3TokGwcyyEen1%2BK66k31u0wcqJgIafgJ065OkGKNO4%3D

Watch out for that big 5k hit! It'll get ya, I've got people proccing more double poison damage on me over 5 seconds than Skoria is hitting for.

This is me at 25k resistances (NO CP but neither does he), getting hit 14k by Selene, and it's not the highest it's been either. I've seen 15k.

It needs a serious damage nerf not just some basic telegraph - These guys are coming from stealth with incaps.
    Honestly I doubt anyone cares about the telegraph and would trade it off for a damage nerf.

Incapacitating strike hit for 3k and surprise attack for 2k then no way Salene proc is hitting 15k
    SA applies major fracture

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I wonder if Lich, Rattlecage, Spinners and Necropotence could show up in recaps how many "overperforming" sets the forums would think we had?

I don't have any problems with sets that proc damage potential. Someone in the sets you mention still has to perform well to get the most out of the potential that these sets provide. Someone in a proc damage set has to perform a light attack.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »

Currently there's no skil, just proc sets doing dmg for the wearer.

You wanted dwemers back in Tamriel? Just put a proc set on you and now you are a dwemer...
    Edited by Xvorg on July 18, 2017 3:24PM

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lmao they all are.

I use all of them as well.

Try rolling through DBoS

xD

Sad part about this is that dodge rolling was a legit mechanic to avoid dmg, now it works only against 50% of the skills and has increased cost.

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    "People like you"

People like me who see a nerf to Selenes and Tremorscale as unnecessary because of counter play or minuscule damage? Where does the nerfing end?

Next time I will use <sarcasm> .... </sarcasm> because apparently my bucket and broom sentence may have been taken in a literal context.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hankrabbit wrote: »

I am sure Selene hitted him for 3,3k Damage. He just added a "1" with Paint or something to the number.

No way selene hit for 13k. That is just a ridicolous lie.

It is not. I have had 10.8k on my DK tank in no CP. Selenes never hits for less than 5k for me.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • murdomac101
    murdomac101
    ✭✭✭
    tremorscale was fine before and will be fine after the patch
  • murdomac101
    murdomac101
    ✭✭✭
    Selene and Skoria are overperforming. Tremor does like 2k damage per 4 seconds. Thats not high at all. I have tried it before, the snare is easily available via low slash for 12 seconds or stampede for 8 seconds hence i didnt feel the need and it has cooldown as well; whereas i can slow multiple enemies with skills so i replaced it with Selene and results were astonishing. I laugh when it hits for 7k-8k lol.

so i use TS with my stam dk. sword and board and dual wield. do you think it would be better to swap out puncture for low slash and change TS for selene's?

thx
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I agree with on this thread is nerfing tremorscale, the snare is way too long... 70% for 8 seconds with a 4 second cooldown.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC