The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Did zenimax possibly buff master angler? 14 master angler runs.

• LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg do you have time for anything else? O_o
  • psypanda
    psypanda
    ✭✭✭
    Elias...I told you to tag me when you create this post >_>

Anyways gratz - You are truly a mad man!

Now its time for 14x Grand Leechlord B)
    President of the official Lucina Civello Fanclub
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    psypanda wrote: »
    Elias...I told you to tag me when you create this post >_>

Anyways gratz - You are truly a mad man!

Now its time for 14x Grand Leechlord B)

You were sleeping when i made the post (midnight in eu) and you haven't logged on yet :(
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude ... idk just ...
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg do you have time for anything else? O_o

It's fairly easy to multi task, you have a 10-15 second window in between each cast to type, etc :)
  • Urkraft
    Urkraft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    dude ... idk just ...

erm...since when...
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @MyNameIsElias on the topic of Master Angler, I just need to get one more fish, the Bichir from Coldharbour, Does this drop anywhere in particular? I snared all the others with no issues but after chucking out over 2k Bait for this fish I have never ever had it. I assumed all fish in CH drop anywhere and is all foul water?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MyNameIsElias on the topic of Master Angler, I just need to get one more fish, the Bichir from Coldharbour, Does this drop anywhere in particular? I snared all the others with no issues but after chucking out over 2k Bait for this fish I have never ever had it. I assumed all fish in CH drop anywhere and is all foul water?

Coldharbour can be a really tricky zone due to all 12 rare fish, 4 blue and 8 green, all are foul fish. All the water in coldharbour is foul, and it doesn't matter at all where you fish in coldharbour, rng is the same in all water. Bichir is a green fish, so it just seems you have encountered bad rng :/ Keep going tho, since it's a green fish, it shouldn't take too long to catch it.

I always fish far west, near The lightless oubliette. Seems to have the highest amount of fish holes in a close area to eachother.
  • ddoggw
    ddoggw
    ✭✭
    That's amazing! Fishing took me forever to get just one MA! Well done.
  • Nibelaja
    Nibelaja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any char on lvl 50? :D
    Holy crap, thats amazing insane ^^
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nibelaja wrote: »
    Do you have any char on lvl 50? :D
    Holy crap, thats amazing insane ^^

Hehe, leveling is so fast nowadays with skyreach, 150% xp boosts (and other small bonuses) and it's even faster during holiday events with xp buffs :)
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amazing work. I am glad you enjoy fishing.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    Amazing work. I am glad you enjoy fishing.

Thank you :) Glad you enjoyed the read!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    dude ... idk just ...

Im confused
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, can we get @MyNameIsElias a unique title for their main character, such as "King Master Angler Supreme"?

How about any of these? Just thinking out-loud:
    • Master Angler (with the highest honors)
    • The Real Fisherman
    • Master Angler who can feed entire towns
    • Master Angler with the HOOK-ups
    • Master Master's Angler
    • Fly Master Angler
    • Y'all don't know about his fishing skills
    • Master Angler with the fishing skill line
    • Master Angler who pays for things in [Perfect Roe], not gold
    • Grand Overlord Angler
    • Master Angler who caught the Amulet of Kings while fishing in Cyro

I'm fine if only @MyNameIsElias gets to have this title! @MyNameIsElias, you have my respect.
    Edited by EttinTheBreton on August 26, 2017 2:56AM
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats :D you deserve 500 awesome ! ( unfortunaly i can only give you one ) ^^

btw i started 2 weeks ago ( something like this ) , now i miss 1 blue in deshaan lake and some in cyrodiil .. this took me arround 3900 fish , ( i will say the exact amount once Master angler :) ) but this was with 1/2 more people 70% of the time.

so i think it's better to fish in group ^^, if you need a fisher guild ( PC EU ) you can pm @ItchyTheRat in game.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    Congrats :D you deserve 500 awesome ! ( unfortunaly i can only give you one ) ^^

btw i started 2 weeks ago ( something like this ) , now i miss 1 blue in deshaan lake and some in cyrodiil .. this took me arround 3900 fish , ( i will say the exact amount once Master angler :) ) but this was with 1/2 more people 70% of the time.

so i think it's better to fish in group ^^, if you need a fisher guild ( PC EU ) you can pm @ItchyTheRat in game.

thank you very much, and good luck on your achivement! and of course it's faster to fish in group, but solo fishing also gives more roe. it was never about the destination, but the profit to be gained from the long journey ;). Also dont currently have a guildslot free, thanks for the offer though
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hat off
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    I noticed dlc comes take about 4-6 hrs and vvardenfell took me 4ish. Ad zones took me 9-14 hrs solo per zone and ep 6-9 hrs per zone and dc 5-8 hrs per zone. Craglorn 8 hrs and all I did solo (except alikir and craglorn) and pre homestead master angler. Vvardenfell was the only zone I did after homestead and took me 4 hrs solo. Zos needs to add a grand master angler title for getting all fishing achievements Including dlc and it being harder to get the more dlc is released

Need an achievement for filleting 1,000,000 fish... the title granted could be Master Sushi Chef... I would definitely wear that title around...
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kr3do wrote: »
    Nobody loves you.

Wow :o
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incredible. I thought, when I read your achievement post for 12 Master Anglers, that was amazing, but no, you just had to go not one better, but two.

Truly amazing achievement. I salute you and your patience.

Those graphs make for very interesting reading too. Thank you very much for taking the time to collect the data and post it.

As for Morrowind. It took me over 700 bait for just one fish and three days to get it. So I am not convinced if fishing is any easier now.

:)
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finnaly :D Special thank to itchy/korpaets guild ! 4369 fish !

423490Screenshot20170910153701.png
    ( trad -> Master Fish )
    692985Screenshot20170910155231.png
    Edited by Apherius on September 10, 2017 1:53PM
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrGarlic wrote: »
    Incredible. I thought, when I read your achievement post for 12 Master Anglers, that was amazing, but no, you just had to go not one better, but two.

Truly amazing achievement. I salute you and your patience.

Those graphs make for very interesting reading too. Thank you very much for taking the time to collect the data and post it.

As for Morrowind. It took me over 700 bait for just one fish and three days to get it. So I am not convinced if fishing is any easier now.

I'm glad you enjoyed the read! Also cool to hear that you had a different experience then some others in this thread regarding Vvardenfell fishing, rng is strange like that. And i suppose that 3 days would actually be about 6-12 hours instead of mutiple days, but i usually count in days instead of hours aswell :)
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snip

I'm glad you enjoyed the read! Also cool to hear that you had a different experience then some others in this thread regarding Vvardenfell fishing, rng is strange like that. And i suppose that 3 days would actually be about 6-12 hours instead of mutiple days, but i usually count in days instead of hours aswell :)

Yeah, about 2-3 hours per day of fishing. There are only so many hours I can sit in front of a computer before I need to walk away from it, stretch the legs, put the coffee on, biological activities etc.. oh yeah, and work. ;) A minor distraction..

RNG is weird and at times, incredibly frustrating.
    Edited by MrGarlic on September 12, 2017 12:19AM
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MyNameIsElias

Congrats on the 15th MA title.. (just read your sig) amazing!