Upcoming nerf to Amaya Lake Lodge?

Marabornwingrion
Marabornwingrion
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So today I updated my PTS, went to Amaya Lake Lodge and noticed that one thing disappeared:

wiJxPn1.jpg

This "place for plants" between stairs is no longer there (but it was with Morrowind closed beta). Here is screenshot from Live server, taken today in my home:


YTl1Jl0.jpg

As you can see, it is there on Live server - tree and other stuff is MINE cause I own this house.

Is this another nerf similar to Earthtear Cavern and other homes? I hope it won't go to Live server like this, cause I payed hard earned money for this house! @ZOS_GinaBruno

Edit: uploaded better photos
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you took your screen shots during daylight we'd be better able to see what you're talking about.

    Looks like all they did is fill the space with something -- maybe a tree?

    I own the house too, so I'm an interested party... but I can't tell at all what's filling the space in your pictures... or even exactly where on the grounds the pictures were taken....
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you took your screen shots during daylight we'd be better able to see what you're talking about.

    Looks like all they did is fill the space with something -- maybe a tree?

    I own the house too, so I'm an interested party... but I can't tell at all what's filling the space in your pictures... or even exactly where on the grounds the pictures were taken....

    Sorry I took them 5 minutes ago and on both servers is night at the moment but they look good on my screen. I'll upload better ones later.
    Fill? With a tree? Second screenshot in from my home on live server, First screenshot shows removed item.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    Community Ambassador
    Well boo...

    Guess at least if it goes live I don't need to think of a good plant to place there.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    :: Unofficial Forums FAQ :: MissBizz ESO Guides :: AlcastHQ Guides :: Tamriel Foundry Forums :: UESP ESO Page :: ESO Sets :: Woeler Tank Guides :: ESO Community Discord ::
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    Community Ambassador
    Looks like they replaced it with a tree? Is it not possible to remove that tree?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Looks like they replaced it with a tree? Is it not possible to remove that tree?

    Tree is mine cause second screenshot is from Live server where I own this house and decorated it.
  • mesmerizedish
    mesmerizedish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Well boo...

    Guess at least if it goes live I don't need to think of a good plant to place there.
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Looks like they replaced it with a tree? Is it not possible to remove that tree?

    Nah guys, OP is saying the tree is present currently on the live server and has been removed on the PTS.

    I don't really agree with calling some minor landscaping a "nerf" but whatever I guess?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I bought this house and would be sad if it made it to live. Also please add the planters as a furnishing as well just like the well of amaya lake lounge and the stone paths in aid velothi as furnishings
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Were you guys exploiting to get through invisible walls again?
    I'm a paying customer. Treat me like one.
    Facefister wrote: »
    When the content lacks, implement some mindless, long grind.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't one of you recently make a thread asking for a fix to some glitched space at that house? Perhaps this is part of the change they made to address your issue. At least they didn't put a boulder in there and call it good.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »
    oh my lord, for real?

    Forget the tree please, it is irrelevant to what the OP has shown.

    There is a planter currently between the stairs in Amaya, on the PTS the planter is gone.

    Definitely not a good change, please make sure to report it as a bug!

    Also needs to become its own furnishing
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »
    Didn't one of you recently make a thread asking for a fix to some glitched space at that house? Perhaps this is part of the change they made to address your issue. At least they didn't put a boulder in there and call it good.

    Yes I wanted fix for broken wall and they fixed it. But I didn't ask for removing planter from my home that I paid for!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    So today I updated my PTS, went to Amaya Lake Lodge and noticed that one thing disappeared:

    wiJxPn1.jpg

    This "place for plants" between stairs is no longer there (but it was with Morrowind closed beta). Here is screenshot from Live server, taken today in my home:


    YTl1Jl0.jpg

    As you can see, it is there on Live server - tree and other stuff is MINE cause I own this house.

    Is this another nerf similar to Earthtear Cavern and other homes? I hope it won't go to Live server like this, cause I payed hard earned money for this house! @ZOS_GinaBruno

    Edit: uploaded better photos




    report it at least 5 times, write at least 20 forum treads and maybe after two weeks of silence, ZOS finally replies, sorry guys, it was unintended, we will try to fix it in update 16....
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Haishi Daikodarajen, Redguard, Stamina Dragonknight, CPs around 600, Damage dealer, Huntress of Hircine
    ** Her story (click here)**

    **Her image - click here**
    ""It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
    - Karstine Zeterra (2E)


    **********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Maoimii Da, Khajiit Magicka Nightblade, CPs around 600, master enchanter, damage dealer, elder vampire shade of death
    ** Her story (click here)**
    **Her image - click here**
    "May you walk on warm sands!
    Maoimii


    meowz!!



    ****************************************************************************************************************************************************
    PC, EU

    **Ideas for making this game even more fun: Click here

  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    Community Ambassador
    Oh, I see, the planter has gone missing. Is there a planter furnishing available now instead? Having the planter as a furnishing rather than a fixture allows for more customisation, say for example if someone wanted to put something other than a tree in that space - like a statue - without taking away the ability to have a tree there which would still be doable if there is a planter furnishing.

    Edited by Enodoc on July 12, 2017 5:17PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not really sure what you're trying to say with this because i don't see anything new (i own that house as well).

    I do see there's some sort planter furnishing around the tree if that is what you're talking about. If that's the case i don't see that as a bad thing. It looks quite good.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Oh, I see, the planter has gone missing. Is there a planter furnishing available now instead? Having the planter as a furnishing rather than a fixture allows for more customisation, say for example if someone wanted to put something other than a tree in that space - like a statue - without taking away the ability to have a tree there which would still be doable if there is a planter furnishing.

    These planters on Live servers are not craftable, can't be also bought in Crown Sore and can't be picked up. On PTS I don't know, but I'm not gonna pay crowns just to replace my missing planter that they decided to remove with no reason.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    Community Ambassador
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Oh, I see, the planter has gone missing. Is there a planter furnishing available now instead? Having the planter as a furnishing rather than a fixture allows for more customisation, say for example if someone wanted to put something other than a tree in that space - like a statue - without taking away the ability to have a tree there which would still be doable if there is a planter furnishing.
    These planters on Live servers are not craftable, can't be also bought in Crown Sore and can't be picked up. On PTS I don't know, but I'm not gonna pay crowns just to replace my missing planter that they decided to remove with no reason.
    Oh no, of course not. I was going to suggest that if such a planter furnishing now exists, that it be automatically added in the same place that the fixture used to be, as one of the furnishings you get for free with an Unfurnished house.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear God no, whatever will we do :|
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, you guys catch on to everything.
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're removing that thing?

    Personally I'm okay with that since I had no idea what to do with it ( I just stuck a brazier in there ... ) and thought it looked out of place.

    But I can see why you'd be upset if they removed it. Compromise? Make it a movable object for the peeps who like it and those who don't can just remove it.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks horrible and is bad design with the planter gone
    This can't be intentional?
    <Skål> [PC/NA]- An End Game Content Guild for Everyone
    Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

    Show Me Your Dunmer
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow that better be a bug! It is one of my favorite things about the house. Why are they taking things away from houses that some people like me spent real money on to buy or a lot of gold! I also used crowns to fill that little box with flowers. :-(
    Live Server:

    jtJnBC2.png

    PTS:

    uP5l9My.jpg


    My flowers are still there, hanging in space. The planting box is completely gone on the PTS. This better be a mistake, and not some grab to sell us planters at 400 Crowns a pop (or more). It seems like another Earthtear Cavern situation. I reported it.
    If this isn't a bug I bet this is exactly why they did it.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remag_Div wrote: »
    Damn, you guys catch on to everything.

    Yoou know, this planter is one of the coolest things in this house and I already put tree and flowers so I would like to keep the item that I paid for.
Sign In or Register to comment.