Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Nerf Tremorscale??? ** POLL **

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    No to the nerf because I hate that PVP scrubs are destroying our PVE gear.

Who really wears that set in PvE?
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who dies in PVP should get an automatic 24 hr forum ban... per death.
  • caperon
    caperon
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Why do people answer questions when they clearly don't know the answer?

Tremorscale procs on players from-
    - Pierce Armor, Ransack
    - A frost staff heavy attack
    - Inner Fire and it's morphs

and as for "too many snares"...
    It doesn't matter if there are a 1000 snares in the game, in PvP most of the time people have CC immunity anyway, at least every 7 seconds at a minimum. If someone wants to waste it on a "snare" as opposed to a hard knockdown you should feel fortunate

Snares ignore cc immunity. Same as roots.
    Edited by caperon on July 17, 2017 4:11PM
  • Medakon
    Medakon
    ✭✭✭
    NO
    Other games let you taunt players, when a player is taunted, this player deals reduced dmg for the duration of the taunt on all other players except you. Implement it Zenimax.
    Medakon - Legendary Super Hero Professional Assassin Nightblade from Tamriel who do different stuff B)
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YES
    No to the nerf because I hate that PVP scrubs are destroying our PVE gear.

"PvE gear"
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NO
    Medakon wrote: »
    Other games let you taunt players, when a player is taunted, this player deals reduced dmg for the duration of the taunt on all other players except you. Implement it Zenimax.

5KRfLWq.png
  • humpalicous
    humpalicous
    ✭✭✭
    NO
    Tremorscale itself is not OP by any means, it becomes very powerful when combined with other sets such as Viper and Widowmaker, both of which will receive nerfs in the upcoming patch.

I don't see the point of touching Tremorscale, never used it myself and don't really see myself in the future either.

I frankly hate all the nerfs to everything. Why not just create something balanced for a change?
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO
    It's not like it needs a nerf. More like a slight adjustment.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    I think the snare is ridic in its current state. All this talk on nerfing "proc sets" and tremor was untouched? Tremorscale is in the top 3-5 of the most hated proc sets...
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    It's not like it needs a nerf. More like a slight adjustment.

To the snare.