Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Nerf Tremorscale??? ** POLL **

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Reduce the snare.

70% is basically an immobilise your character stops.

Nothing in the game should snare you so much the max snare should be like 30%.

Also the 'only' OP proc set isn't true, they haven't touched skoria.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Why do people answer questions when they clearly don't know the answer?

Tremorscale procs on players from-
    - Pierce Armor, Ransack
    - A frost staff heavy attack
    - Inner Fire and it's morphs

and as for "too many snares"...
    It doesn't matter if there are a 1000 snares in the game, in PvP most of the time people have CC immunity anyway, at least every 7 seconds at a minimum. If someone wants to waste it on a "snare" as opposed to a hard knockdown you should feel fortunate

I agree man, why do you people answer questions they don't know the answer too.

For example not knowing the fact snares has nothing to so with cc immunity.

And the fact snares are built into everything and most players don't 'waste' their time snaring its just in their rotation naturally.
    PS4 EU DC

Options
  • Yoven
    Yoven
    ✭✭✭
    NO
    Tremorscale already endured it's nerfs, it's in a good place right now.
    Options
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NO
    Leave it be, no need to ruin every single monster set because you can't even bother to L2P.
    Options
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO

Think I located your safety source . :D

its not, most people either join a random zerg and group, maybe spaming heals. others are in guild groups and tend to do there own thing without talking in zone or on occasion, and then you have your elite small scale that tend to find a juicy spot to farm AP.

I solo and don't group, head to the front lines to find a fight, pure heavy melee, if I don't get into the enemies face I don't get AP, gotta do more then just show up and spam mutagen. and being in full heavy on the least mobile class in the game I have to pay close attention to whats going on. I don't have a group or others telling me where the jump is coming from. or the luxury of being able to dodge roll, cloak, or bolt escape away.

fight or die baby

I just figure being the one at the front trying to get in the enemies face and pull agro through strategy and not through skills I would be the one who is getting hit with all these supposed players spaming tremor.

and I honestly can only recall over the past week only one DC player part of a small man group that got me with it (classic DC group playing trolls under alessia bridge)

destro ult? you betcha
    endless fury the best kill steal in the game? yup
    even the classic jesus beams from potatoplars while still at nearly full HP? of course
    classic viper selene gank blades that are the hemroid on PvP's backside? obviously!

but i don't see all these sword and board tremor users everyone else does, the only sword and board i see is from the unkillable DK magicka troll tanks that mist around swinging flaming pool noodles at noobs to dumb to realize to just ignore them.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
    Options
  • vpy
    vpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    NO
    Mate

That is a tanking set

Options
  • murdomac101
    murdomac101
    ✭✭✭
    NO
    It was already nerfed. cast shuffle, cleanse, purge, stun and pressure.

Or are you complaining about its damage??

Agreed. Tremorscale is NOT....OP

Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    It was already nerfed. cast shuffle, cleanse, purge, stun and pressure.

Or are you complaining about its damage??

Agreed. Tremorscale is NOT....OP

70% snare every 4s is OP.

I use tremor, its OP.

Come on forum? Really?
    PS4 EU DC

Options
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    It dont matter how much you take a hatchet to everything you like in PVP. Something will be OP at any one point in time. Sorry. But your not gonna win and the only thing your doing is damaging the game.
    Options
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO
    Tremorscale is the only monster set that has been nerfed already. Twice.

I think they didn't nerf it more because it works now just like they want. It has a proc delay and it is avoidable. Slow is 4 seconds only (down from 8) after the nerf and damage isn't that great compared to other proc sets.
    Options
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO
    Feanor wrote: »
    There are already too many snares in the game. Who thought that a 50% proc chance, decent damage and a 70% snare for 8 seconds on a 4 second CD was a brilliant idea? If you exchange the values - 8 second CD and 4 second snare - it would be more bearable. I'd rather see a lot of snares removed from the game though.

Tremor snare has been nerfed to 4 seconds, few patches before Morrowind.
    Options
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    NO
    No need to nerf it remove it from the game
    Options
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    Monster sets are supposed to be OP.

If in PvP you die to a particular combo, build or set, it's up to you to adjust your build.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YES
    LooooooooL people here are like 90% zergsurfers who die in every 1v1 and never ever have to learn to play because they run im a giant blob and still need op Tools to kill those who can actually play the game on a very high level.
    The best thing is when ppl say Monstersets should be op hell no, you may have joined after 1T procalypse but this was just a *** patch, back when pvp was good, there where 3 proc sets at best and nothing more. Either you git gud or see you in the next 1vX clip on Youtube where you get your ass kicked.

Nerf the *** out of tumorscale and selene. Both need a 2 sec build up time
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Arthg wrote: »
    Monster sets are supposed to be OP.

If in PvP you die to a particular combo, build or set, it's up to you to adjust your build.

Why are they supposed to be OP?

Logic that one for me.
    PS4 EU DC

Options
  • Axoinus
    Axoinus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES

I don't really care if it's nerfed or not, I just voted yes to fan the flames of resentment and complaining.

Options
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    Stop with the nerfs!!!!
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    You can't taunt players

@aliyavana

Players can be taunted and have always been tauntable though they are not forced to attack the person who taunted them.

As proof they can be taunted, there is a set bonus specifically designed for taunting players. http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Vanguard’s+Challenge+Set
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YES
    Reduce the snare.

70% is basically an immobilise your character stops.

Nothing in the game should snare you so much the max snare should be like 30%.

Also the 'only' OP proc set isn't true, they haven't touched skoria.

I have so much agreement with this post.
    Options
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    How about " the cost of ransack is double if you have the tremorscale set equipped".
    Link a medium damage proc set to a skill that cost 1k stamina, with 50% proc chance is a little OP if you ask me.
    Signature

Options
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    Every monster head and shoulders set got nerfed? Seems to me like quite a few didn't, including skoria, Nerien’eth and a few other damage sets, a lot just got a 1 sec telegraph which most players are going to miss anyway in the disco ball world that is eso PVP. Some monster sets got buffs.

I think putting the balance of the nerfs on the 5p was a good idea. otherwise if you just nerf monster sets you will get people running mostly 551 or 552
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people answer questions when they clearly don't know the answer?

Tremorscale procs on players from-
    - Pierce Armor, Ransack
    - A frost staff heavy attack
    - Inner Fire and it's morphs

and as for "too many snares"...
    It doesn't matter if there are a 1000 snares in the game, in PvP most of the time people have CC immunity anyway, at least every 7 seconds at a minimum. If someone wants to waste it on a "snare" as opposed to a hard knockdown you should feel fortunate

Snares give CC immunity now?? When did that happen?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    70% is a too much of a snare IMO.
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Okay, I stand corrected - the snare was reduced to 4 seconds. Still, 70% is a bit much. I don't think ZOS will nerf it though.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offtopic...the first of the op user name made me very worried first.
    Options
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    NO
    Proc sets are/were cancer i will agree 100%. I ran Viper Red-mountain and Tremorscale. it was fun, But because of a build like that. I had to pray RNGesus like a good little devout procer that i was. Now that Both Viper AND red-mountain have been toned town. I fail to see how tremor scale has any issues, I think the Devs agree with it because thats why it wasnt on the list of adjusted sets.
    Options
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    No to the nerf because I hate that PVP scrubs are destroying our PVE gear.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The snare is gross.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf people that are always calling for things to be nerfed! Oh damn, my bad.. did I just trolled this thread? I'm not really a troller.
    Options
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES
    The snare is a bit over the top and the damage could come down a little.

However, I would like the see the damage increased on puncture and it's morphs in some way. Maybe by a straight up damage buff or adding a small dot component to the ability. I feel like that would give the ability a place in a wider variety of pvp builds instead of being a vehicle for procs.
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
    Options