The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Nerf Tremorscale??? ** POLL **

Shadzilla
Shadzilla
✭✭✭✭✭
Only top 5 most hated proc set that did not see a nerf... Should it be nerfed? Elaborate.
Edited by Shadzilla on July 18, 2017 2:36AM

Nerf Tremorscale??? ** POLL ** 196 votes

YES
50%
SolarikenLegacyDMKilandrosMurderMostFoulssewallb14_ESOWuffyCeruleiTonnopesceSodanTokAldruinkkravaritieb17_ESOmadeeh91rwb17_ESOjuha.smedsneb18_ESOBlobskysollShadzillaDocmanduNutshotzninjaguymanGravordBashev 99 votes
NO
49%
akredon_ESOvailjohn_ESOdodgehopper_ESOrich.magab14a_ESODeHeiTurelusYovenbmannb16_ESOewhite106b16_ESOBryong9ub17_ESOvrinejcasini222ub17_ESOTriumviriSheezabeastsparafucilsarwb17_ESOShad0wfire99WingTheDarkRulerEejit1331bottleofsyrup 97 votes
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    You can't taunt players
    Options
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    NO
    Termor Scale its self isnt OP... its more when it was teamed up with 20 other direct damage skills did it cause issues.
    Options
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES
    The damage is fine but that snare is savage. I would be happy if the snare were reduced to a more normal 30% and only a 4 second duration.
    Edited by Solariken on July 12, 2017 2:03AM
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    It was already nerfed. cast shuffle, cleanse, purge, stun and pressure.

Or are you complaining about its damage??
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YES
    And Skoria.
    Options
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Tremorscale? Why does a sword and board get crazy burst in pvp using tremor scale? Invasion--->bash---->ransack--->tremor--->bash--->reverberating bash = gg. Sword and board tanks in pvp should not be capable of this kind of burst for an instant I win combo. Now add DK, templar, or even sorc skills on top of that with their damage output and you have a crazy dps tank.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And Skoria.

On an agenda again I see. Skoria has a delayed attack and a visual / sound warning. The burst is not over the top either.
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Tremorscale? Why does a sword and board get crazy burst in pvp using tremor scale? Invasion--->bash---->ransack--->tremor--->bash--->reverberating bash = gg. Sword and board tanks in pvp should not be capable of this kind of burst for an instant I win combo. Now add DK, templar, or even sorc skills on top of that with their damage output and you have a crazy dps tank.

Just bc they have a shield doesn't make them a tank. I have a medium snb build, I'm not a tank.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    I own Tremorscale and I have no issues with proc set nerfs .
    Options
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another nerf? good lord. when will it ever stop
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
    Options
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    It's half the damage of veli and selenes and skoria... And it was nerfed two patches in a row
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
    Options
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm building a DK for my first real PvP toon, at least now I know what to farm.
    Options
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    maxjapank wrote: »
    And Skoria.

On an agenda again I see. Skoria has a delayed attack and a visual / sound warning. The burst is not over the top either.

I cant remeber the last time I heard the sound or visual warning lol.
    Options
  • ewhite106b16_ESO
    ewhite106b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    NO
    LegacyDM wrote: »

This isn't an instant "I win" combo, and tremorscale already got nerfed really hard previously. Your "I win" example is missing a very key component which is another proc set (usually viper) - that's where the real problem lies and it's something ZOS is addressing in the next patch. Also there is the vanguard's challenge set that came out in Morrowind that's based around taunting players, so it's a legit intended mechanic.

Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Solariken wrote: »
    The damage is fine but that snare is savage. I would be happy if the snare were reduced to a more normal 30% and only a 4 second duration.

Basically this
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YES
    It was already nerfed. cast shuffle, cleanse, purge, stun and pressure.

Or are you complaining about its damage??

Yes. To both. Also a lot of people aren't stam or templars, and purge is effin expensive.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • Komputerheld
    Komputerheld
    ✭✭✭
    NO
    No nerf pls! Tremorscale is fine, only little damage but a snare... just break free. So thats okay. Better take a look at the socrcs and these mega-destro-ultis-zergs
    Options
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    couldn't they just make taunt only proc if the target can be taunted? bye bye pvp complaints
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO
    If nerf then kindly remove this set from game!

Or change how damage work wih this set and buff damage
    Options
  • Komputerheld
    Komputerheld
    ✭✭✭
    NO
    Rahotu wrote: »
    couldn't they just make taunt only proc if the target can be taunted? bye bye pvp complaints

No, because it would be completly useless in PvP. And why should one monsterset be made useless, when others still work?

But why not taunt players? When taunted, they have to attack you automatically with light attacks for some time :D
    Options
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree I guess,being there are no other monster sets anyone has ever called 'completely useless' in pvp,so heaven forbid I created the 1st :)
    Options
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who seems to be under the impression that players are generally getting completely used to having a bunch of proc sets in the game, and can't possibly imagine PVP without these? This is worrisome... :(
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    maxjapank wrote: »
    And Skoria.

Yeah good luck with all that showing up in the lag fest that is pvp. I've dodge rolled away from skoria and still been hit with it multiple times. The cues are not reliable and hence why I also don't think the current slenes alteration in patch notes is any good.
    Options
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    first, the "you cannot taunt players" yes you can there are now pvp sets based around the idea, so no argument there.

seconds, the damage is mediocre compared to almost every other proc set and has already been nerfed.

third the snare utility is fine (and also has already been nerfed) if you don't know how to deal with snares then nerfing a single set wont help you, there are many ways available to all classes, builds, and playstyles, to remove snares and almost all of them are critical to PvP regardless.

The problem with proc sets has mostly been about the ability to stack multiple sets at the same time, viper alone is not bad, a monster proc alone is not the end, oblivion damage alone is not a problem, red mountain alone is not an issue.

its the combination of people wearing selene / veli / tremor / etc/ + viper + red mountain + oblivion enchant + high damage skill of choice that is overwhelmingly front loaded to the point of broken.

where all al these tremor users btw? I'm on prime time in the front lines surfing the puggy zergs and the only proc I tend to recall getting hit with often is selene from the NB brave enough to try to 100 to 0 me? if I do get snared and am in a position where I need to get out I cast shuffle along with a few other skills and roll and run out (heavy armor DK btw, so not sprinting fast and the most immobile class in the game)

in what situation are people getting annihilated by tremmorscale? please enlighten me.
    Edited by Wing on July 12, 2017 7:27AM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
    Options
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf tremor AND selene and make direct dmg proc sets not stackable. Then remove the change to viper
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Wing wrote: »
    first, the "you cannot taunt players" yes you can there are now pvp sets based around the idea, so no argument there.

seconds, the damage is mediocre compared to almost every other proc set and has already been nerfed.

third the snare utility is fine (and also has already been nerfed) if you don't know how to deal with snares then nerfing a single set wont help you, there are many ways available to all classes, builds, and playstyles, to remove snares and almost all of them are critical to PvP regardless.

The problem with proc sets has mostly been about the ability to stack multiple sets at the same time, viper alone is not bad, a monster proc alone is not the end, oblivion damage alone is not a problem, red mountain alone is not an issue.

its the combination of people wearing selene / veli / tremor / etc/ + viper + red mountain + oblivion enchant + high damage skill of choice that is overwhelmingly front loaded to the point of broken.

where all al these tremor users btw? I'm on prime time in the front lines surfing the puggy zergs and the only proc I tend to recall getting hit with often is selene from the NB brave enough to try to 100 to 0 me? if I do get snared and am in a position where I need to get out I cast shuffle along with a few other skills and roll and run out (heavy armor DK btw, so not sprinting fast and the most immobile class in the game)

in what situation are people getting annihilated by tremmorscale? please enlighten me.

Think I located your safety source . :D

Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    aliyavana wrote: »
    You can't taunt players

Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    The set isnt OP. Its a strong set like Valkyn Skoria, but the snare does not be very effective. Most times you have allready a snare on you or you stay in a track or something other..
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    There are already too many snares in the game. Who thought that a 50% proc chance, decent damage and a 70% snare for 8 seconds on a 4 second CD was a brilliant idea? If you exchange the values - 8 second CD and 4 second snare - it would be more bearable. I'd rather see a lot of snares removed from the game though.
    Edited by Feanor on July 12, 2017 8:10AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people answer questions when they clearly don't know the answer?

Tremorscale procs on players from-
    - Pierce Armor, Ransack
    - A frost staff heavy attack
    - Inner Fire and it's morphs

and as for "too many snares"...
    It doesn't matter if there are a 1000 snares in the game, in PvP most of the time people have CC immunity anyway, at least every 7 seconds at a minimum. If someone wants to waste it on a "snare" as opposed to a hard knockdown you should feel fortunate
    Edited by Crom_CCCXVI on July 12, 2017 8:24AM
    Options