The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 15 - Bug Reports for Itemization

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues involving itemization in this thread. This includes the new item sets, Monster Masks, and general itemization changes. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Max Health/Magicka/Stamina bonuses of Endurance/Willpower/Agility were not changed. They used to be 1.5x as powerful as the standard values, but now they are relatively weaker compared to the other sets because they did not get the same stat adjustment. I'm hoping that this is merely an oversight and not intended.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a longtime effect, and not too sure if it's a bug or if it's intended, but Torug's Pact % bonus interacts multiplicatively with the Infused % bonus.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on July 11, 2017 12:06AM
  • GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bards in Vvardenfell are no longer able to be pickpocketed. Not sure if this is a bug or intended. ec9929693a.jpg
    74f90d4334.jpg

Also not sure if the drop rate on the new motif's are right. This was after 30 minutes of farming
    751b2e8b5f.jpg

The style material was the same. I got a drop off of almost every person I pickpocketed
    8993b1bdae.jpg

Edited by GCVDJ11T on July 11, 2017 12:02AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to understand the 1,2,3,4 piece bonus set ?

Does it mean 4th bonus of a 5 piece set (so the last one) ? Or the 4 piece bonus of a 5 piece set (which is the third bonus) ?
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get a buff to crafted sets that arent proc sets hundings etc i knowits not the rocus but they just seem to keep falling behind every dlc
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two more additional inconsistencies/bugs:

(1) Archer's Mind has slightly higher Weapon Critical bonuses than other sets. At Legendary CP160, Archer's Mind has 1096 Weapon Critical, vs. 1066 for every other sets' Weapon and Spell Critical bonuses. As far as I can tell, Archer's Mind is the only set with aberrant crit bonuses.

(2) Spell Critical on set bonuses was changed from 688 to 1066 for set bonuses, but for the Maelstrom Restoration Staff's passive bonus, it remains unchanged at 688 critical. Not sure if this is an oversight or intended.
    Edited by code65536 on July 11, 2017 12:46PM

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heavy Attacks do not proc weapon enchantments while light attacks do .

Lover Mundus is removed when teleported to another area .

Characters don't have level Vampire skills .

Characters are level 47 in Racial tree , last racial passive is stuck at 2/3 .
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several styles were renamed in the crafting UI (well, they were renamed in the game's API, specifically in what the new GetItemStyleName function returns), but these new names do not correspond to the names of the motifs.

Specifically, they are:
    • "Barbaric" motif now shows in the crafting station as "Reach"
    • "Primal" motif now shows in the crafting station as "Primitive"
    • "Celestial" motif now shows in the crafting station as "Craglorn"
    • "Order of the Hour" motif now shows in the crafting station as "Akatosh"
    • "Militant Ordinator" motif now shows in the crafting station as just "Ordinator" (without the "Militant")

Either rename the motif to match the new names returned by the API, or have the API return the original names. (Personally, I like the Barbaric->Reach and Primal->Primitive changes, but the others should probably be reverted.)

(Also, at the risk of sounding pedantic, "Soul-Shriven" was renamed to "Soul Shriven"; the former with the hyphen is semantically correct, so that change should be reverted as well.)

Here are two screenshots showing examples the new discrepancy, in this case with Celestial vs. Craglorn:
    cb31f3G.pngCpyVHtr.png
    Edited by code65536 on July 11, 2017 3:02PM

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Any monster summoned by an Item Set proc now inherits any bonuses you have. The most notable bonuses are damage done and healing done from passive abilities, Major/Minor buffs, or the Champion System.
    It a bit unclear how buffs affecting your monsters because major/minor sorcery/brutality doesn't increase damage of your pets. Bug or intended?
    2. Monsters still can't proc lifesteal/manasteal debuffs for caster. It would be really great if they could do it.
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infused has not actually changed. Looking at Gold 160 chest piece and it clearly still states "increase armor enchantment effect by 20%" Says the same 20% on all my different gold armor pieces

Please ignore I now see the 30% only applies to weapons
    Edited by dennissomb16_ESO on July 12, 2017 4:08PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sheer Venom set DoT breaks enemy players shadow cloak still.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Willow's Path set still not affecting food/drink bonuses and nonconstant bonuses like troll king

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/359272/willows-path/p1?new=1
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /bug reported in-game
    Volley
    naqm6gjewgju.png

Wall of Elements (Fire)
    i9cfz8e7xw1e.png
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on July 14, 2017 10:46PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we get a buff to crafted sets that arent proc sets hundings etc i knowits not the rocus but they just seem to keep falling behind every dlc

Wut? Hunding's is basically BiS this patch when paired with Two-Fanged.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • mainarhont
    mainarhont
    ✭✭
    Yes, I like the last maniac in a group dungeon solo ... just to see ...

Looked, got a couple of achievements, did not forget to take screenshots.

Screenshot_20170715_185305.png
    Screenshot_20170715_185309.png
    Screenshot_20170715_185402.png
    Screenshot_20170715_185354.png
    Screenshot_20170715_185530.png
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The five piece bonus of the "Hagravens Garden" set is translated in German with "...beschwört Ihr um Euch herum 5 Sekunden lang ein Naturschutzgebiet." The word "Naturschutzgebiet" is not completely wrong but has a somewhat different meaning in german, making this sound very stupid.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please note that the "Light : Flame Blossom (Waist)" bundle from the PTS template dungeon sets bundles only provides Draugr's Rest Sash (a mixup in the content I suppose, so the flame blossom belts are not provided at all in bundles

Also, could you please provide redoran, hlaalu, and telvanni chapters in the "unlimited style bag" for motifs as they are not provided and farming them is a bit too long to test them all...

• Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure if this intended.. but the Domihaus helm and shoulder can proc both the physical and flame ring under the right conditions at the same time, and I was able to reproduce the effect every time.

(1 items) Adds 967 Max Stamina
    (1 items) Adds 967 Max Magicka
    (2 items) When you deal damage, you have a 15% chance to create either a ring of fire or a ring of molten earth around you for 10 seconds, which deals 1,000 Flame Damage or 1,000 Physical Damage every 1 second. Standing within the ring grants you 200 Spell Damage or 200 Weapon Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
    love is love
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    Grothdar Monster Set's DOT is not extended when wearing 5 piece Elf Bane. This would be nice to have fixed considering the nerf to Groth.
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • MacMurroughTheFirst
    Will we get a chance to test out some of the missing sets before PTS is over (silk of the sun, lich, bsw, etc)? Apologies if this has already been answered. Also, I noticed someone reported the Flame Blossom waist actually being Draugr's Rest so I was hoping we'd get a chance to try out those as well.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Currently on PTS, Disease damage INCLUDING enchantment no longer applies status effect Diseased and Defile like on live. All it does is ONE instance of VERY LOW damage. Makes the enchantment useless and all damage sources much weaker

On that note, currently on LIVE disease damage applies MAJOR Defile instead of Minor Defile as it (probably) should. There was never (I think) any acknowledgment of it, so either that should be changed back to Minor or confirm it is intended.

As of 3.1.3 still issue

Also CREEPING ravage health poison (alchemy) AGAIN procs twice per second. I reported that behavior 2 patches ago and I am 90% sure it was fixed next patch. So it is broken again.

Unfortunately send it to bug report with thing wrong information. Normal CREEPING ravage poison effect was fixed. CROWN store purchased poison with this effect still procs twice (p2w :D)

As of 3.1.3 looks fixed
    Edited by SodanTok on July 31, 2017 4:25PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Knight slayer does not proc twice on Duel-Wield heavy attacks. The problem is more so im not sure if zos wants duel-wield heavy attacks to operate this way or proc some sets twice like they have in the past. For example, shield breaker and storm master proc twice with duel-wield per heavy attack. So either they are broken or knight slayer is not working as intended.

So what it is? Do duel-wielders have a unique design to proc things twice with their heavy attacks or not?
    PS4 NA DC
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since this forum is for Itemization, I think it's appropriate to post this here.

This is about monster trophies, they don't seem to drop anymore. After months & months of farming mobs for a Crypt Jar around The Aetherian Archive in craglorn, Crypt of Exiles in Bankorai, and Gadranen in Shadowfen, I think it's safe to assume that they're either not dropping or that their drop rates are extremely extremely EXTREMELY low.

Hunting monster trophies is supposed to be fun, not boring and monotonous to the point of tears. Even after all those hours of farming a monster trophy all you can do is sell it for a few gold. They're almost equal to the trash items you get from mobs.
    They REALLY need to be looked at and I IMPLORE you ZOS to please do something about it. Pleeeeaaase! :s

P.S. This is coming from someone who completed all fishing achievements and is a master angler.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Edited by elven.were_wolf on August 2, 2017 10:57AM
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Fix Torug's Pact and Infused overperformance. 16k free enchant DPS, yeah, why not! >:)
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templates have nirn weapons of dungeon sets. Does it mean it will drop with this trait, or it for template's purposes only?