The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sotha Sil NA PC Thread 2

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish they'd revamp the Nik/Chal gates to a long, double-doored gate/mosh pit similar to the bridge. Riding to the bridge as DC is painful.
    Edited by gabriebe on July 19, 2017 8:09PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    Well...any salt aside....
    Can we all agree that we're drooling at the prospect of all these PVE'ers about to be flooding Sotha?
    I almost think we should decree certain "potato zones" for each faction...places were we know if we see crossed swords it's feeding time.
    Ahhh....nothing brings everyone together like a holiday.

I decree that all blue keeps are potato zones during the event - basically no change from before the event. You're welcome.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    My my my, all the salt in this tread, it's so entertaining!!!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    My my my, all the salt in this tread, it's so entertaining!!!

Thank you for your contribution.
  • Avalinia
    Avalinia
    I was so excited to get back into PvP while the event was going on.

Until it actually happened..

The content in PvP should be fun right now, instead my ping is constantly over 1000 (At the very least), and I consistently crash. Even if I'm playing in Battlegrounds or hanging out in Mournhold.

Please ZoS, if you're going to run events in PvP, at least have a smaller event happening in PvE as well. It's not fair to the people who regularly play PvP to have to wait in over an hour worth of queue time, or crash constantly because a bunch of greedy PvE players want to get goodies.
    Co-owner of Civil Disobedience
    PC/NA
    EP/Sotha Sil

"What would you do for a klondike bar skooma?"

Narcissea - Bosmer Stamblade (8 Trait Crafter)
    Skooma-Whisperer - Altmer Magplar (PvP DPS/Main)
    Skooma Master Race - Argonian Magplar (PvP Healer)
    Skööman Centipede - Bosmer Stamplar (PvP DPS)
    Skööma - Khajiit Stamplar (PvP DPS)
    Emperor Emperor Skööma - Imperial Stamplar (PvP Tank)
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy to have greedy Pve-ers in Cyrodiil. All those people riding their horse in 14-15k health with light armor builds... It's a ganker's dream come true.
    Edited by gabriebe on July 21, 2017 2:51AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• mirrormirror
    mirrormirror
    ✭✭
    No impen.

83.2k ap tick. Solo bomb.

Happy Midyear Mayhem everyone!

LYmiFSp.jpg
    - ð Ysaraj ð -
    Bomb Blade
    Former Emperor of Sotha Sil
    Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    - NA -
    Sotha Sil and others
    "Death is only the beginning"
    - ð ð ð -
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had not pvped in a while, but tonight was pretty damn fun! Seen a lot of familiar faces and made more AP than ever.
    For once, I was lucky and was one of the few that got no loadscreen or crash. That server wide group bug is really dumb tho...
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No impen.

LYmiFSp.jpg

noice
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    No impen.

LYmiFSp.jpg

I was at that massacre (back off towards the vendor {everyone knows a bomb is in bound}). I actually laughed and asked if anyone got your name. That deserves a 'Well done, sir\madam" (even if you are in DR).
    Dae - TM
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No impen.

LYmiFSp.jpg

Saw Xiar saying complimentary things about you in zone.

That's probably all that needs to be said.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the lag ...........
    108atv.jpg
    me waiting for a skill to actually fire
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first time back in Cyrodiil in a while because I've been busy with new toons and such, but last night was a blast. Fun fights had against both opposing factions.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently first in Sotha Sil, after quite a bit of no-life-ing. Then ZOS decided that it was about time I had my second infinite load screen of the day, so I get to sit here, bored, browsing the forums as my place in the queue moves slowly from 321 to 1. It's been about half an hour now and my position is 289. What a day.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea idk why zos thought it was a good idea to kick us out of cyro right away, when we crash/infinite loadscreen. With the queues being so high these day, that really sucks...
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Xarxes is better than sitting in the Sotha queue during primetime.

That camp is absolute chaos and doesn't lag at all, and this is coming from a guy who literally queued into Trueflame twice ever because he thinks CP sucks.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shor is chaos too right now. It's pretty awesome. :)
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    AsherGrey wrote: »
    Malibulove wrote: »
    The best part of the videos people link is watching what's actually being cast.

In the opening 1 minute 30 seconds of that Nikel fight, there was:

1 Blazing Shield
    3 Puncturing Sweeps
    1 Radiant Oppression
    5(?) Toppling Charges
    1 Devouring Swarm
    1 Proxy Det

That's 1 DPS skill every 7.5 seconds. It's about a single 3 skill rotation every 21 seconds if you factor in the combos.

If any DC ever wonder why people say they Zerg, watch some of the videos like the one above. You'll always see about a dozen doing the work while another dozen + a bunch of green names surf it.

The player recording is a 50 CP tank who started 2 weeks ago as a damage soak, which if you think about it, makes that video even better. .__. Tfw you guys think everything is about dps. Smh

who knew this vid could get even better, thanks for the explanation it was certainly an eyeopener
    Edited by Scamh on July 22, 2017 6:02PM
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see a Sotha with all factions at similar pops, but the lag is just terrible. Couldn't even switch weapons for like 30 seconds during dethrone today. Then I got a 15 min load screen trying to respawn at the FC. AND then I get stuck in 190 person que when I restart game. T_T

From listening to my group in discord I heard the rest of the fight was an epic 8 frames per second lag fest. Is this what people deal with all the time in Vivec?
    Edited by EdmundTowers on July 22, 2017 10:36PM
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is EP going full potato? DC's PvDoor Zerg takes all your scrolls and y'all just bend over and take it South just to die anyway?
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Why is EP going full potato? DC's PvDoor Zerg takes all your scrolls and y'all just bend over and take it South just to die anyway?

Shocked...just wow...how dare them. AD would never go BRK when DC has emp, missing Roe and/or Ash. Never.

Oh wait...

Besides this damn event brought in a lot of newbies who just don't know better.
  • Borelock762
    Borelock762
    ✭✭
    From Daniel --

"Dear TM,

Please post a video of the Ash defense just now."
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    To Daniel -

"If you're under attack you can get off your siege you know, you don't have to die on it."
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not one that has a dog in any sort of Sotha Sil opinion on TM - they're all nice folks to me so far - but does he have any room for braggadocio? Heck, do you have room given that you're a daily member in that morning blue zerg that made the last month of the campaign before reset so unpleasant.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing that I was not around this afternoon as "Life happens", I am now going to have to ask around tonight when I 'see' the 'guys' as there are no details here.

Who, What, Why and When; the basis of sound reporting.
    Dae - TM
  • Borelock762
    Borelock762
    ✭✭
    No impen.

LYmiFSp.jpg

ouch lol
    Edited by Borelock762 on July 24, 2017 12:32AM
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, MAD PROPS to In Darkness just now at Sej. That bomb took some massive b***s
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No impen.

LYmiFSp.jpg

The most impressive thing in this screenshot is the warden kill quest progress.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear that the warden quest isn't bugged anymore. I'm getting credit for non-KBs on wardens. Just doesn't seem to be a lot of folks playing warden.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everybody! New forum account. Just popping in to say hello.
This discussion has been closed.