The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sotha Sil NA PC Thread 2

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's hard not to make fun of DC.

kdjY1WE.png
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    @Scamh
    Someone is missing a few skyshards.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they were holding it until they took Aleswell back and EP was on their tail...
    Edited by gabriebe on July 16, 2017 6:20PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

kdjY1WE.png

They're not capable of doing this while anyone is actually online. Yesterday during NA hours AD grabbed all the scrolls (each delivered by yours truly) from DC and de-emped with more of a fight from EP than blue could muster the whole time. All blue could do was sit inside the last emp keep in a zergpile holding hands while praying they wouldn't have to fight actual players.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Looks like they were holding it until they took Aleswell back and EP was on their tail...

LOL

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »

kdjY1WE.png

They're not capable of doing this while anyone is actually online. Yesterday during NA hours AD grabbed all the scrolls (each delivered by yours truly) from DC and de-emped with more of a fight from EP than blue could muster the whole time. All blue could do was sit inside the last emp keep in a zergpile holding hands while praying they wouldn't have to fight actual players.

they took a wrong turn with the AD scroll
    guess pve is also hard

• AsherGrey
    AsherGrey

kdjY1WE.png

I'd like to pretend thats true, but sadly its not. We had just ran the other 2 scrolls and the third one was ran by another guild. He ran it all the way to the gate and tried to turn in his quest only to realize he couldn't go to our spawn with the scroll.
    Smh.
    -Co-GM of Consortium
    -DC
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AsherGrey wrote: »

kdjY1WE.png

I'd like to pretend thats true, but sadly its not. We had just ran the other 2 scrolls and the third one was ran by another guild. He ran it all the way to the gate and tried to turn in his quest only to realize he couldn't go to our spawn with the scroll.
    Smh.

Running 3 scrolls at the same time...do you see what is wrong with that statement?

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

kdjY1WE.png

Smh.

Hey don't be so mean, these guys mimicked your guild's actions perfectly. They only need to work on their landing now.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FraEH0S.jpg

DC keeping it classy...
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It definitely is a classy map.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The OCD in me is annoyed at how Arrius isn't blue or lining up with Glade in a straight line.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It gives him the nutrients to camp tri keeps every day.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We had some good fights tonight but frequently were outnumbered by more than twice our number which made things difficult, especially when certain larger groups of a blue persuasion insist on using siege on every single encounter. So to end our evening we decided to fight fire with fire literally and give it as good as we got.

https://youtu.be/-qqFRXKG2X0
    • PC/NA
  • AsherGrey
    AsherGrey

kdjY1WE.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK3b9CMZQaU&feature=youtu.be

Not All DC are useless. Nikel was under siege so we rolled up as a guild, the Saving-Ash bit was just to show that there were that many AD attacking at the same time. 10@Ash+23@nikel
    Edited by AsherGrey on July 18, 2017 3:35PM
    -Co-GM of Consortium
    -DC
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have removed some recent posts that were baiting and attempted to shame other players. While some mild banter between players is expected in a pvp community you need to keep your posts civil and constructive and avoid resorting to personal insults.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miat's makes me sad because it lets me know the approximate numbers of DC showing up at places in the morning. Like how an 11 man group showed up when I solo flipped a resource at Drake. :neutral:
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    The best part of the videos people link is watching what's actually being cast.

In the opening 1 minute 30 seconds of that Nikel fight, there was:

1 Blazing Shield
    3 Puncturing Sweeps
    1 Radiant Oppression
    5(?) Toppling Charges
    1 Devouring Swarm
    1 Proxy Det

That's 1 DPS skill every 7.5 seconds. It's about a single 3 skill rotation every 21 seconds if you factor in the combos.

If any DC ever wonder why people say they Zerg, watch some of the videos like the one above. You'll always see about a dozen doing the work while another dozen + a bunch of green names surf it.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • wolfwraith37
    wolfwraith37
    ✭✭✭
    Not All DC are useless. Nikel was under siege so we rolled up as a guild, the Saving-Ash bit was just to show that there were that many AD attacking at the same time. 10@Ash+23@nikel

I'm a little confused why you say "that many AD". It makes it sound as though there were significantly more AD than DC, but from what I can see in that video, you have almost a full raid + at last a handful of others, which would make the number of DC defending roughly even with the total number of AD attacking. The only difference is that AD split up while it appears as though DC is sticking together. This would make the number of AD and DC, again, roughly even at Nikel (though lopsided in DC's favor using the 23 number) while there were over twice as many DC at Ash.

Is there something going on that I can't see in the video?
    Kavesh - Stamblade
    Shepherds-Wolves - Magplar
  • wolfwraith37
    wolfwraith37
    ✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »

My favorite part was the dude just wondering through on his bear, tbh.
    Kavesh - Stamblade
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My favorite part was the dude just wondering through on his bear, tbh.

I do that all the time when we charge into a DC zerg. Their damage output is just that bad that I can literally ride through it and come out on the other side with more than 50% of my health left.
  • AsherGrey
    AsherGrey

I'm a little confused why you say "that many AD". It makes it sound as though there were significantly more AD than DC, but from what I can see in that video, you have almost a full raid + at last a handful of others, which would make the number of DC defending roughly even with the total number of AD attacking. The only difference is that AD split up while it appears as though DC is sticking together. This would make the number of AD and DC, again, roughly even at Nikel (though lopsided in DC's favor using the 23 number) while there were over twice as many DC at Ash.

Is there something going on that I can't see in the video?

We were missing 2 when we started which you can see by their names being faded out on the group up at the start. But I guess I see what you are saying, there are some non grouped members there from DC following us in which could bring the numbers to even. Although tbh, I don't actually count anyone that is not in our raid as "help" since 9 times out of 10... They Aren't.
    Edited by AsherGrey on July 19, 2017 12:17AM
    -Co-GM of Consortium
    -DC
  • AsherGrey
    AsherGrey

1 Blazing Shield
    3 Puncturing Sweeps
    1 Radiant Oppression
    5(?) Toppling Charges
    1 Devouring Swarm
    1 Proxy Det

That's 1 DPS skill every 7.5 seconds. It's about a single 3 skill rotation every 21 seconds if you factor in the combos.

If any DC ever wonder why people say they Zerg, watch some of the videos like the one above. You'll always see about a dozen doing the work while another dozen + a bunch of green names surf it.

The player recording is a 50 CP tank who started 2 weeks ago as a damage soak, which if you think about it, makes that video even better. .__. Tfw you guys think everything is about dps. Smh
    Edited by AsherGrey on July 19, 2017 12:12AM
    -Co-GM of Consortium
    -DC
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

kdjY1WE.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK3b9CMZQaU&feature=youtu.be

Wow.

I don't think the posting of that has the effect you intended at all.

To think someone actually "synced" music to that and thought "this rocks" just shows that some people will believe whatever it is they are choosing to believe.

P.S. rolling 22-24 over 8 guys isn't "brag worthy" material.

P.S.S. you certainly don't add music to it unless it's the Benny Hill Theme song.
  • Brazilionaire
    Brazilionaire
    ✭✭✭

1 Blazing Shield
    3 Puncturing Sweeps
    1 Radiant Oppression
    5(?) Toppling Charges
    1 Devouring Swarm
    1 Proxy Det

The player recording is a 50 CP tank who started 2 weeks ago as a damage soak, which if you think about it, makes that video even better. .__. Tfw you guys think everything is about dps. Smh

I'm trying really hard to understand the point of this video...
    First, DC doesn't need tanks as you're zerging people down most of the time. In that video, the player recording it tanked literally zero players and only took AOE damage for the entirety of the video.
    The title of video is "DC never attacks". Not sure who ever said that, but I think DC attacks plenty... especially when you can outnumber the other alliance as shown in the video or when night-capping and there's no one to defend.
    Brazilionaire [PC-NA]
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How's the map looking today? We had small to medium groups going for both TM and RoB pretty late, like 4 am eastern or later, holding things down. Curious if that had any impact.
    • PC/NA
  • wolfwraith37
    wolfwraith37
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    How's the map looking today? We had small to medium groups going for both TM and RoB pretty late, like 4 am eastern or later, holding things down. Curious if that had any impact.

It was nicer. DC didn't have emp when I got on at about 10AM EST, though they did emp a few hours later when AD retook Alessia just a little too slow. When I left, I believe AD still had tri keeps, Brindle, Alessia and our Scrolls. One of EP and DC's too, and it sounded like DC was pushing EP tri keeps for some unknown reason (EP had no scrolls so I think DC just wanted to PvDoor).
    Kavesh - Stamblade
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Well...any salt aside....
    Can we all agree that we're drooling at the prospect of all these PVE'ers about to be flooding Sotha?
    I almost think we should decree certain "potato zones" for each faction...places were we know if we see crossed swords it's feeding time.
    Ahhh....nothing brings everyone together like a holiday.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, it will soon be time to feast on the fatted calves.
    • PC/NA
  • wolfwraith37
    wolfwraith37
    ✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    Well...any salt aside....
    Can we all agree that we're drooling at the prospect of all these PVE'ers about to be flooding Sotha?
    I almost think we should decree certain "potato zones" for each faction...places were we know if we see crossed swords it's feeding time.
    Ahhh....nothing brings everyone together like a holiday.

"Oh you're just here for the event? Cool, let me give you a tour of Cryodiil. This is Alessia bridge..."
    Edited by wolfwraith37 on July 19, 2017 8:01PM
    Kavesh - Stamblade
This discussion has been closed.