The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina Templar Solo PvP (Morrowind)

CyrusArya
CyrusArya
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Some dual wield/2h stamplar PvP. I enjoy this play style alot as its kill fast or die fast, and I love the intensity. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkfIQfH4rsA
A R Y A
-Atmosphere
-Ary'a
Czarya
The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
My PvP Videos
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YES. About (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ time you posted this. I just about posted it for you almost a week ago. Grrrr.

This, everyone, is a perfect 1vX video. Enjoy. :)
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YES. About (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ time you posted this. I just about posted it for you almost a week ago. Grrrr.

This, everyone, is a perfect 1vX video. Enjoy. :)

Thank you buddy. I was waiting to post a group play video alongside it, but had to fly outta town on work and wouldn't be able to get it done in time.
    Edited by CyrusArya on June 24, 2017 2:15PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job bud. Keep up the good work.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no ish, -3/10

+1 for the song

-2/10
    Edited by Ishammael on June 25, 2017 1:22AM
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of 1vX montages feel like forced highlight reels. Not this. This was some OP gameplay.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good job bud. Keep up the good work.

Thanks bro, learned from the best
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    no ish, -3/10

+1 for the song

-2/10

Don't worry fam, got you on the next one. Pretty sure you were in group when we wiped that pact milita raid.
    Kilandros wrote: »
    A lot of 1vX montages feel like forced highlight reels. Not this. This was some OP gameplay.

Thanks man I really appreciate it.

Edited by CyrusArya on June 25, 2017 3:30PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That song though, love it

Nice vid
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »
    That song though, love it

Nice vid

Thanks! Frank Sinatra is a legend from an age when it was the voice on the mic and not the engineers in the studio that made the music great.
    Solariken wrote: »
    Nice moves, sexy grooves.

Thanks Buddy! Stamplar is my favorite stam class in part because I love the way it moves- with the jabs and also the slipperiness the purge affords you.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really cool highlight vid. My favourite stamplar playstyle is dw/2h. I go back and forth between that and dizzy spam and I am much more comfortable with the dw.

I'm curious if u had to run blade cloak or trap beast for w/e reason what ability of yours would you take out?
    Edited by Mazbt on June 25, 2017 6:56PM
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent choice for the song.Great vid, dude
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mazbt wrote: »
    Really cool highlight vid. My favourite stamplar playstyle is dw/2h. I go back and forth between that and dizzy spam and I am much more comfortable with the dw.

I'm curious if u had to run blade cloak or trap beast for w/e reason what ability of yours would you take out?

Thank you! I too personally prefer dual wield on any class that has a spammable ability as I feel it puts an emphasis on the class' native kit and identity. And if I had to sub in one of those skills, I would replace either repentance or shuffle depending on wether I felt the sustain or mitigation was more essential to my playstyle.
    Excellent choice for the song.Great vid, dude

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video - love the choice of music too. Looking forward to seeing some of our great small man fights in your next one!
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Great video - love the choice of music too. Looking forward to seeing some of our great small man fights in your next one!

Thanks Maxi! I look forward to it too...hopefully soon we can get our AD stam wardens done and get some really good fights on those as well. I can see the class being very top notch for small scale.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff!

Every templar player should watch and rewatch this video to see how the OP uses jabs ("circle-staffing"), remains mobile, and is always putting a ton of pressure on their opponents. All the more impressive without the use of a gap-closer.

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *** inspiring man. Perfect choice of music; the lyrics pair exactly with what it's like to be a stamplar in Cyrodiil.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady Shadowpaw confirmed spy :disappointed:

Excellent stuff though, always a fun fight when you're around!
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Beastly.
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    classy! good music , real 1vX footage against good players, 9/10!

minus 1 for being DC tho.
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good stuff!

Every templar player should watch and rewatch this video to see how the OP uses jabs ("circle-staffing"), remains mobile, and is always putting a ton of pressure on their opponents. All the more impressive without the use of a gap-closer.

Thank you! Im glad someone picked up on it :). Jabs is one of my favorite skills cus of how it mechanically works. A single target and aoe channel that is cast without a target. Unlike many abilities that are just point and click, I like how jabs feels like it has to actually be 'wielded' properly to get the best use out of it.
    casparian wrote: »
    *** inspiring man. Perfect choice of music; the lyrics pair exactly with what it's like to be a stamplar in Cyrodiil.

Thanks! Im glad you enjoyed it.
    Lady Shadowpaw confirmed spy :disappointed:

Excellent stuff though, always a fun fight when you're around!

Thanks man!
    Beastly.

Thanks appreciate it!
    classy! good music , real 1vX footage against good players, 9/10!

minus 1 for being DC tho.

Thank you for the kind words, glad you enjoyed it!
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭
    Love the music! Can you list out skills / armor? Are you running medium or heavy?
    Edited by worsttankever on June 26, 2017 5:00PM
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Love the music! Can you list out skills / armor? Are you running medium or heavy?

Thanks! Sure, my bars are:
    Dual Wield- Blood Craze, Biting Jabs, Binding Javelin, Power of the Light, Vigor | Dawnbreaker
    2h- Extended Ritual, Shuffle, Repentance, Restoring Focus, Rally | Crescent Sweep

The gear 5 medium 2 heavy.
    x5 Ravager (chest, legs, necklace, sword, dagger, 2h)
    x5 Bone Pirate (belt, gloves, boots, rings)
    x2 Selenes

For this particular build to work you need medium undaunted pieces.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run the same exact setup on my bars, same monster/5pc, but I swap ravager for automatons as my other 5 pc. The consistent damage is more useful, in my opinion, than the proc from ravager. Just me though, seems like everyone wants to run this exact setup (with ravager) nowadays.

Great gameplay though! 10/10 x'ing
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    I run the same exact setup on my bars, same monster/5pc, but I swap ravager for automatons as my other 5 pc. The consistent damage is more useful, in my opinion, than the proc from ravager. Just me though, seems like everyone wants to run this exact setup (with ravager) nowadays.

Great gameplay though! 10/10 x'ing

Unlike Auto, Ravager's proc boosts your heals. I also like its health bonus in non-CP. But no question Auto is a solid set, too.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run a similar setup to this, but 5/2 heavy/medium. For whatever reason I just can't get 5/2 medium to work for me.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    I run a similar setup to this, but 5/2 heavy/medium. For whatever reason I just can't get 5/2 medium to work for me.

Heavy can still work well, but I'd highly recommend medium even as of last patch. Stamplar has pretty bad sustain so you kind of want the medium armor passives. But more importantly, the crit and weapon damage is essential to this playstyle in my opinion. The class is also naturally pretty tanky due to the rune and the purge, medium just requires you to be a bit more proactive with your heals.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very inspiring, ty.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was some awesome gameplay. Damn getting away from the all those Malebuth procs looked hella annoying lol.

I have a stamplar. But I would like to run a 2H and bow setup since it's what I'm most comfortable with. What would you recommend I run?
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    revonine wrote: »
    That was some awesome gameplay. Damn getting away from the all those Malebuth procs looked hella annoying lol.

I have a stamplar. But I would like to run a 2H and bow setup since it's what I'm most comfortable with. What would you recommend I run?

Thank you!

I ran x5 automaton, x3 agility, x2 undaunted and a vma 2h/bow for a bit. Strong glass cannon spec with high damage.

If you don't have vma weapons you can run a 5 piece damage set (automaton/viper/hundings), x5 bone pirate, x1 undaunted and a defending bow for a build with less damage but much more sustain.

another option is x5 automaton/viper (front), x5 eternal hunt (back), and x2 undaunted.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos