Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Your everyday EP zonechat when "Zerg Squad" plays AD "No names, No shame"

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wrapped wrote: »
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    MonkeyD wrote: »
    Never seen an MMO with so many blown up egos like in ESO. Yeah maybe you are all great Players in your destroult Spamming ballgroup the fact you have to proof it here on the forums with a topic like that.....meh

It's not about proving anything ma dude, just that it's fun to see how people react to what they don't understand, and instead of trying to outplay you, they call it "hax" so they can sleep at night

How does one go about outplaying said destro ball group apart from avoiding it?

Edit: I hate the hax accusation BS too but literally the only counter to your group is either to get completely run over by endless pugs or fight another bomb group the same as yours(which I don't even think anymore exist). But apart from that there's really no counter IMO to the play style that our friends at zenimax provided.

What do u mean? Solo or small group or raid group? Solo u cant do anything. Small group can strike with their destro ultis and negate after the enemy group dumped their ultis. If they can catch them ofc. Raid vs raid is about movement and timing.

A small scale group can never take down a strong Ball group, as they don't all ulti dump at the same time. There will always be some counter ulti ready. And even then, you aren't even defeating them on your own since we are assuming they dumped their ulties on someone else.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• wrapped
    wrapped
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Never seen an MMO with so many blown up egos like in ESO. Yeah maybe you are all great Players in your destroult Spamming ballgroup the fact you have to proof it here on the forums with a topic like that.....meh

It's not about proving anything ma dude, just that it's fun to see how people react to what they don't understand, and instead of trying to outplay you, they call it "hax" so they can sleep at night

Edit: I hate the hax accusation BS too but literally the only counter to your group is either to get completely run over by endless pugs or fight another bomb group the same as yours(which I don't even think anymore exist). But apart from that there's really no counter IMO to the play style that our friends at zenimax provided.

What do u mean? Solo or small group or raid group? Solo u cant do anything. Small group can strike with their destro ultis and negate after the enemy group dumped their ultis. If they can catch them ofc. Raid vs raid is about movement and timing.

A small scale group can never take down a strong Ball group, as they don't all ulti dump at the same time. There will always be some counter ulti ready. And even then, you aren't even defeating them on your own since we are assuming they dumped their ulties on someone else.

Lets say ZS is in ur keep running up and about murdering your fellow comrades. You and 3 other friends with destros and proxies wait patiently until the right time to strike. Preferably when they dumped some of their ultis. Now i know ZS has very good movement and they are hard to kill but this is the idea behind countering destro raids.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You have to distinguish between playstyle and "skill". First off, there are "counters" to ballgroups: Negate, Destro ult, Vicious Death are all great tools to kill ballgroups. We aren't playing 1.3 anymore where you just have to stack up and spam barriers to be invincible. I think the reason why there is so few ballgroups left is also due to how hard it is to be effective as a ballgroup. Watching from the side it might look like it's super easy-mode "just run forward and spam sap" but the reality is just different. One weak link and you're dead in no time.

Now, back to counters: There is usually also ways to counter the counter. Just as an example, in our raid everyone runs 35k+ HP as the most common way we died was when we got negated and took to much damage before healers could get out and start casting heals again.

Edited by Sanct16 on June 23, 2017 3:41PM
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really hope those European Cheaters get banned.
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need minimum a negate and a good bomber with destro and vicious death to kill a ballgroup like zs. The problem is if you run solo you have only one of the ultimates. So minimum you must run with 2 peoples and coordinate it.

Ballgroups have a very small radius. You can easy avoid them if you observe them from a save place. Try to forecast their movement. If you get catched your dead, but if you can avoid you can wait till a weak point. So you wait till the ballgroup waste their ultimates on a flag or what else and jump in with negate/destro when they begin to run. This is the weakest point where you can get the peoples they are not close enough to the crown. If you coordinate it well you have killed the half group or more. Now you must prevent them from rezzing and kill the other part. End of story.

You always have peoples they are a bit behind of the crown. These peoples are tail of the snake and are easy to kill.
    Edited by Taonnor on June 23, 2017 4:06PM
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »

You have to distinguish between playstyle and "skill". First off, there are "counters" to ballgroups: Negate, Destro ult, Vicious Death are all great tools to kill ballgroups. We aren't playing 1.3 anymore where you just have to stack up and spam barriers to be invincible. I think the reason why there is so few ballgroups left is also due to how hard it is to be effective as a ballgroup. Watching from the side it might look like it's super easy-mode "just run forward and spam sap" but the reality is just different. One weak link and you're dead in no time.

Now, back to counters: There is usually also ways to counter the counter. Just as an example, in our raid everyone runs 35k+ HP as the most common way we died was when we got negated and took to much damage before healers could get out and start casting heals again.
    I didn't question your raid's skill Sanct

One destro ult + negate won't take down 35K hp from your group though, I highly doubt that. It takes more.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

One destro ult + negate won't take down 35K hp from your group though, I highly doubt that. It takes more.
    Just meant to point out that saying "there is no counter to ballgroups" is something different to "there is no easy way to kill ZS".
    Edited by Sanct16 on June 23, 2017 4:13PM

>320.000.000 AP
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as long as they didnt change the concept of healing springs, purge and rapid i refuse to even discuss counters to "balling up"...
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just meant to point out that saying "there is no counter to ballgroups" is something different to "there is no easy way to kill ZS".

Despite the negative comments about ZS, I love the videos as sort of a how-to regarding group movement and group cohesion. @Sanct16, or any one else who wants to comment, have you ever come across, or tried to make, a group counter? Bastion of the Heartland, Quick Cloak and some heavy mitigation and HoTs (and possibly Warden stam-healing within the negates) to survive the ulti dump. Is it even possible?
    We're sort of tinkering with this now in an Xbox guild. The forums might not be where you'd want to comment, but since it's early idea stages any feedback is appreciated.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS Needs to make inevitable det an instant cast pain against purge spamers

Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A destro ulti train made up of bad players dies very quickly... people should acknowledge that more often.
    Edited by Valencer on June 23, 2017 6:25PM
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't pretend that you care about alliance balance! Ad is missing 3 homekeeps but you decide to go to kingscrest and farm random pact players. You have zero alliance-loyalty and don't give a *** about balance, just your personal AP-gain. And when there is a group that is a real thread to you, you run away and find another place to farm randoms. *** hypocrites. And then some of you have the cheek to log back onto their pact-alts and try to go for emperor again. Pathetic.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In every online game ive played, every 3rd players chuck cheat accusations like its free candy.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    Farorin wrote: »
    In all the pvp games I've played, people look up to good players and strive to become as good as them on the battlefield, and eventually surpass/beat them.

In ESO? No way, let's blame everything on macros, cheats and exploits and spend our time throwing accusations at better players because we aren't capable of defeating them 10v1.

Funny, every PVP game I've ever played, everyone chucks a tantrum if they lose, and blames their loss on the "fact" that the other people must be cheating.

It's hard for some people to admit that they are just not as good as they think. Way easier to blame it on cheaters, or "dirty tactics", or some other nonsense.

here are the 'facts' as I see them,1/ people can and do cheat in this game 2/zos have shown next to nothing in policing this 3/take 1 and 2 and this becomes an invitation to others to participate in cheating 4/ there are very good players that don't deserve to have that suspicion hanging over their ability every single day
    while it is more often than not a player ability issue when cheating rears it's ugly head,it isn't a foregone conclusion so don't just pretend it doesn't happen
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    DoccEff wrote: »
    Don't pretend that you care about alliance balance! Ad is missing 3 homekeeps but you decide to go to kingscrest and farm random pact players. You have zero alliance-loyalty and don't give a *** about balance, just your personal AP-gain. And when there is a group that is a real thread to you, you run away and find another place to farm randoms. *** hypocrites. And then some of you have the cheek to log back onto their pact-alts and try to go for emperor again. Pathetic.

I think no1 said we care about alliance balance but that we fight on whatever alliance gets us the best fights which on Sotha Sil is AD because they are the least populated alliance there.

And I think I can speak for everyone in our guild when I say we dont care about AP at all. We are looking for good fights.

Im not sure what group you are talking about but I havent seen any specific group on Sotha that is even in the slightest a thread to us except when they are running with the whole faction + literally shooting 20+ sieges at us.

Edited by AyelineESO on June 24, 2017 12:21AM
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

Despite the negative comments about ZS, I love the videos as sort of a how-to regarding group movement and group cohesion. @Sanct16, or any one else who wants to comment, have you ever come across, or tried to make, a group counter? Bastion of the Heartland, Quick Cloak and some heavy mitigation and HoTs (and possibly Warden stam-healing within the negates) to survive the ulti dump. Is it even possible?
    We're sort of tinkering with this now in an Xbox guild. The forums might not be where you'd want to comment, but since it's early idea stages any feedback is appreciated.
    Plague Doctor > Heartland.
    Blade Cloak is good in GvG but doesn't help for long fights against zergs.
    For mitigation the Warden Permafrost is really great and definetly worth running.
    I don't think its possible to tank through an enemy raid bombing you. The goal is either openfield avoiding damage by spreading out or in close spaces killing them first. 6 storms will melt you when you get negated.

>320.000.000 AP
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course you haven't seen any group that is a danger to you when you run away and refuse to fight as soon as one or two of you are dead.
    And first you say you play on AD because you get the best fights, just to say then that no other group can compete with you anyway. By saying AD has the lowest population you implied that you care about balance btw.
    On top of that most groups refuse to fight you, because it is so exhausting and people are playing to relax and have fun with their guildmates.
    You want a REAL challenge? Make a pug and try to make people hit the wall and not the door.
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    However I need to give ZS credits for something else: the groups that try to copy your playstyle, and then get wiped by randoms, are just hilarious.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good attitude! I hope you will use the information for more than AP farming ;) We basically ended this Glade comedy within 50 seconds after porting there mainly using hint 1).

1. StamWardens are indeed the correct idea, as is stacking AoE damage reduction. Particularly note that the warden´s healing ulti is extraordinarily cheap, so a good warden can use it a FEW seconds after Permafrost. Also note that StamWardens can and should use the Pollen, not only because they are a powerful debuff, but because healing is the Warden´s way to restore ressources.

2. Ball groups are relatively weak in open field battles because they typically decide to maximize their close range AoE damage. Though you might not kill them due to their speed, they will suffer more losses than you. Critical targets are their StamSorcs, and Templars. Killing the raid leader would also work - when you know where they will put up their camp.

3. If group fights are not staged, but evolve naturally, often the counterattack is the preferred method of winning it. Most good groups are heavily dependant on their magblades´ offensive which separates them from their support classes. That is the moment of a powerful counterattack.

4. Also, avoid the company of pugs and "solo players". I am typically unable to get rid of them even at the most remote places (my group has no fixed player roles, so we are typically slower and underhealed which makes leaching on us an easy task), but they are a liability and a ticking vicious death bomb. 2/3 of my deaths stem from some random dude conveniently exploding close to me.

Generally, if the fight lasts longer than two minutes, I go away because too many of our own faction would "join" us which is nothing less than a BUFF to the proxy group´s damage.
    Edited by Thraben on June 24, 2017 12:37PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course you haven't seen any group that is a danger to you when you run away and refuse to fight as soon as one or two of you are dead.
    And first you say you play on AD because you get the best fights, just to say then that no other group can compete with you anyway. By saying AD has the lowest population you implied that you care about balance btw.
    On top of that most groups refuse to fight you, because it is so exhausting and people are playing to relax and have fun with their guildmates.
    You want a REAL challenge? Make a pug and try to make people hit the wall and not the door.

ZS refuse to fight other groups/guilds? What?

Playing lowest pop doesn't mean they care about map balance at all. They want the best action. It's not hard to work out, playing on the faction with the least population means the two other factions with higher pop gives more and mostly better action.

They play on EP on Vivec cause Vivec has like 1 raid guild left (Wabba). They play on AD on Sotha Sil because EP dominate that map, DC aren't too shabby either but AD on Sotha Sil are like EP on Vivec.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

Good attitude! I hope you will use the information for more than AP farming ;) We basically ended this Glade comedy within 50 seconds after porting there mainly using hint 1).

1. StamWardens are indeed the correct idea, as is stacking AoE damage reduction. Particularly note that the warden´s healing ulti is extraordinarily cheap, so a good warden can use it a FEW seconds after Permafrost. Also note that StamWardens can and should use the Pollen, not only because they are a powerful debuff, but because healing is the Warden´s way to restore ressources.

2. Ball groups are relatively weak in open field battles because they typically decide to maximize their close range AoE damage. Though you might not kill them due to their speed, they will suffer more losses than you. Critical targets are their StamSorcs, and Templars. Killing the raid leader would also work - when you know where they will put up their camp.

3. If group fights are not staged, but evolve naturally, often the counterattack is the preferred method of winning it. Most good groups are heavily dependant on their magblades´ offensive which separates them from their support classes. That is the moment of a powerful counterattack.

4. Also, avoid the company of pugs and "solo players". I am typically unable to get rid of them even at the most remote places (my group has no fixed player roles, so we are typically slower and underhealed which makes leaching on us an easy task), but they are a liability and a ticking vicious death bomb. 2/3 of my deaths stem from some random dude conveniently exploding close to me.

Generally, if the fight lasts longer than two minutes, I go away because too many of our own faction would "join" us which is nothing less than a BUFF to the proxy group´s damage.

5. Forget 1-4 and just outnumber your opponent 3:1

>320.000.000 AP
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭

I am sure we fought almost every single or even every single guild on that campaign when they were away from the rest of their faction atleast once and there was never really one that did outstandingly good. That is why I am saying what I am saying. As I said, those guilds only get a thread when they are getting tired of being killed and decide to stay near their whole faction and even then they are getting farmed pretty hard.

Alliance balance:
    Magıc wrote: »

ZS refuse to fight other groups/guilds? What?

Playing lowest pop doesn't mean they care about map balance at all. They want the best action. It's not hard to work out, playing on the faction with the least population means the two other factions with higher pop gives more and mostly better action.

They play on EP on Vivec cause Vivec has like 1 raid guild left (Wabba). They play on AD on Sotha Sil because EP dominate that map, DC aren't too shabby either but AD on Sotha Sil are like EP on Vivec.
    This

Not gonna say anything about the PUG because that would only lead to a forum ban lol. Just know that I'd rather quit the game than leading a pug. (this is my opinion. Not speaking for the whole guild even tho I am pretty sure they think the same way)
    Edited by AyelineESO on June 24, 2017 2:08PM
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on are you really surprised that people hate you? You care zero about all other players, no matter if from your own alliance or from others. You bragg about how you farm everyone but then you say you want good fights. You create this forum thread only to make fun of QQing pact-players and keep circle-jerking about how good you are. I just can't respect you, no matter how good you are in this game, as long as you behave like jerks.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did we say we care ? XD

this post is about how people react to what they don't understand even after 3y of playing the game.
    Edited by MLRPZ on June 24, 2017 3:33PM
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Rocki
    Rocki
    ✭✭✭
    I love how people keep saying the way to counter the destro ult is destro ult.

"Good fights." How many people in that deathball are just following the crown spamming support abilities?
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you bots though?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you bots though?

I am a bot yes
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you bots though?

Yes
    Why do I even try
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plague Doctor > Heartland.
    Blade Cloak is good in GvG but doesn't help for long fights against zergs.
    For mitigation the Warden Permafrost is really great and definetly worth running.
    I don't think its possible to tank through an enemy raid bombing you. The goal is either openfield avoiding damage by spreading out or in close spaces killing them first. 6 storms will melt you when you get negated.

It's a rare thing for us to come across 6 well stacked storms. We've been running a destro/proxy group for awhile and we just decided to try to counter what we (and other groups like us) are doing. It's not that we dislike the playstyle, but it seems like the only counter to the group setup is the same thing, making it a matter of who hits first and who hits better, so we wanted to try a different tack.
    Whether or not it's possible to survive an enemy bombing raid will definitely depend on the quality of the raid. Right now the group is looking like ~30-35k health on the DDs with damage heavily reliant on procs and coordinated Dawnbreakers. Well still need negate runners, AOE heals, HoTs etc. This definitely looks like more of a baiting group than an offensive group. Plague Doctor is an option, but we'll test out Heartland/Blade Cloak first.
    I'm not hopeful that we can swim in the full duration of multiple storms, but maybe we can live through the first couple of stacked ticks, and long enough to kill the storms.
    Quick Cloak is as much for personal Expedition as it is for AoE mitigation, and multiple Steel Tornados will be good as stam AoE damage/executes...not on par with magicka AoE, but it'll be something different.
    Chances are we'll just go out and die for a night.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on are you really surprised that people hate you? You care zero about all other players, no matter if from your own alliance or from others. You bragg about how you farm everyone but then you say you want good fights. You create this forum thread only to make fun of QQing pact-players and keep circle-jerking about how good you are. I just can't respect you, no matter how good you are in this game, as long as you behave like jerks.

Oi, I'm just gonna stop you right there, mate! That's a very dangerous assumptation you just made. You're judging an individual / individuals based on their Guild Name. That's not very nice, is it? And fyi - I'm still a friendly, respectable lady(!!!!) even after I joined up with ZS. :trollface:
    AyelineESO wrote: »
    Not gonna say anything about the PUG because that would only lead to a forum ban lol. Just know that I'd rather quit the game than leading a pug. (this is my opinion. Not speaking for the whole guild even tho I am pretty sure they think the same way)

I've been leading non-vet pugs, non-vet TS-groups and vet TS-groups. Leading a pug is not challenging - it's frustrating. And it makes you realise how different players are. You have the guy who doesn't know what a merchant is - or what a morph is. And you have the guy who's having a panic attack as soon as he has to siege.

I never wanna lead pug-groups again. It's not because I think they're less worth or anything, because they're not. But because when I play this game, I expect a different playstyle - I expect a different perception. I expect to feel challenged and have fun. Smacking your head against a wall(using your head as a ram) is not fun. I can't enjoy the game if I feel like the players around me are non-communicative and non-voice. That's my reason for not leading pugs. I cannot PvP without voice-chat. Because I expect different.
    Are you bots though?

Bots op, man. Bots op.
    Edited by Lieblingsjunge on June 26, 2017 3:44PM
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
This discussion has been closed.