The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Horns of the Reach and Clockwork City DLC game packs - #BE3

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Moloch1514 wrote: »
    sadownik wrote: »
    @Sakiri the person that we shall not name, working before on swotor f2p passage and heavy monetization.
    Yup. That's the one.

I've never understood why she cannot be named? Is ZOS that ashamed of becoming ZO$? They need to own it! Other employees at ZOS can be named just fine.
    It's specifically to avoid the "naming and shaming" aspect of the Forum rules.

That way we can let our displeasure be known, but not break the rules. So, she has become "The Lady".

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sakiri the person that we shall not name, working before on swotor f2p passage and heavy monetization.
    Yup. That's the one.

I've never understood why she cannot be named? Is ZOS that ashamed of becoming ZO$? They need to own it! Other employees at ZOS can be named just fine.

That way we can let our displeasure be known, but not break the rules. So, she has become "The Lady".

Understood. So they are "ashamed" and automatically assume any "naming" of her is related to "shaming" by association/reputation. Awesome!
    Edited by Moloch1514 on June 12, 2017 8:29PM
    PC-NA
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup. That's the one.

Yup. That's the one.

Understood. So they are "ashamed" and automatically assume any "naming" of her is related to "shaming" by association/reputation. Awesome!
    Exactly.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spoon fed new content for ESO plus . Feeling like Tiny Tim at the dinner table .
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely guessing but I think chances are good we could see in Q1 '18 the culmination of the Morag Tong storyline, maybe even a silly skill line ala DB/TG. Just a fun little guess....

Happy to see Clockwork City as the Winter DLC, I am not a huge Morrowfind fanboy but excited for Morrowind DLC content.

Also kinda excited for the new 4man dungeon. At least we have an idea as to what is coming rather than hoping to get new content at some point. I am glad Zo$ is being more open.
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO.. 10 hours. So in other words anyone with a day off. So this is how DLC will be for the forseeable future?

Chapter Release - Oversold on facts about the zone/story that prove to be false or specifically worded so as to be misleading upon release. And dont forget the major content additions that are now locked behind a paygate even though it probably should of been apart of the base game update.

Dungeon Pack - Crappy Dungeons that would be nice if it was released with actual DLC but instead will do nothing for the average player. Forcing most to simply turn to older motifs to farm for another 3 months until hopefully another trickle of content will be overhyped and released with a whimper.

Small DLC - A small storyline that can be either stretched out over a few days by a casual or done in a matter of an hour or two by a traditional MMO player. Nothing special to see here. It probably could of been added onto the Chapter but because ZOS needs to stretch out that content release so as to avoid a major exodus. Its now its own DLC.

Base Game Update - Because nothing says thanks for the money chumps like a Base Game Update thats free to everyone. Meanwhile the ESO+ Subscribers paid for another three months because they were told theyd get DLC every quarter. Too bad ZOS has quite the bi-polar approach to the acronym. One moment DLC is an actual zone with a substantial amount of content, next its a Dungeon Pack, and a Free Update that adds nothing new storyline wise. but wait...Chapters arent expansions....But they arent DLC either. Get your wallets out!

Very well said. Sadly the quality/quantity is not like what it used to be. It's getting downhill each year.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to finally doing new dungeons. Hopefully they are good, challenging but not cheap
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    new Battlegrounds ruleset (Chaos Ball)

Ok you've peaked my interest

a possible ESO Huttball?

HUTTBALL that was the greatest *** ever omfg.
    tenor.gif

I agree. IN fact the ONLY part of SWTOR i liked.
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Why Is Falkreath Hold A *** Dungeon and not a New Zone like Orsinium?!
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    esp1992 wrote: »
    Why Is Falkreath Hold A *** Dungeon and not a New Zone like Orsinium?!

Likely because they are using the term "Hold" to mean a fortress, not an area of Skyrim.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus