The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

SPONSORED STREAMER

wookikiller95
wookikiller95
✭✭✭
Top 5 Streamers in ESO atm are SPONSORED Streams?!

So ZOS gave them money to stream MORROWIND?

they have vMSA staffs and fully lvled chars, do they keep this accounts ?!

WHY are u not supporting the REAL Streamers of ESO?????

Ruben
Kodi
Jules
Alcast
Kevduit
Faso
AND MANY MORE!!

Those people and many others are streaming this game mostly daily and FOR FREE!

They know what they are talking about. Support these streams too!! They are the real "soul of ESO-Twitch"

Link there twitch accounts to your social media or host them with your "ZenimaxOnlineStudios-Twitch" Account or the "Bethesda-Twitch" Account.

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on March 1, 2024 12:32AM
  • wookikiller95
    wookikiller95
    ✭✭✭
    sry for my english :D
    Edited by wookikiller95 on June 7, 2017 10:14PM
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ruben
    Kodi
    Jules
    Alcast
    Kevduit
    Faso
    AND MANY MORE!!

Those people and many others are streaming this game mostly daily and FOR FREE!

They know what they are talking about. Support these streams too!! They are the real "soul of ESO-Twitch"

Link there twitch accounts to your social media or host them with your "ZenimaxOnlineStudios-Twitch" Account or the "Bethesda-Twitch" Account.

my guess is that they need as many ppl watching their game as possible vs our streamers.. who don't have as much viewership as the others.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • [Deleted User]
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vMA staffs ? Where do I sign up for this "Sponsored Streamer Status"
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG WHY DO THEY GET VMA WEAPONS WITHOUT GOING THROUGH RNG ***!!!!
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 7, 2017 10:22PM
  • wookikiller95
    wookikiller95
    ✭✭✭
    all sponsored streamer at the same time streaming other games, oround 12000 viewers gone and 2000 left, this the real base of ESO-Twitch
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care if they bring in money for zos, the current loyal streamers like @fengrush @Alcast had to work through vma's *** rng final boss loot chest for perfect traits and then these people get vma weps instantly? They should have their vma weps stripped if they were granted them after the sponsorship if that's the casr

Edit: I'm not seeing any sponsored streams atm so i am going on ops word.
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 7, 2017 10:23PM
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    OMG WHY DO THEY GET VMA WEAPONS WITHOUT GOING THROUGH ENG ***!!!!

So they can say to the audience they never experienced any serious RNG problems, one of the top turn offs for this game.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • oSemaj
    oSemaj
    ✭✭✭
    theyre on the pts. i seen it
    Xbox One NA
    Gamertag: oSemaj
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oSemaj wrote: »

Isn't the pts closed atm?
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well, it is down, until the 16th.
    Edited by ManwithBeard9 on June 7, 2017 10:29PM
  • oSemaj
    oSemaj
    ✭✭✭
    I'll also add that

I seen an Alcast video on Youtube today and he said that they updated it to the live version and thats where he was testing out his warden build. So the PTS is open. I also seen that they had their entire mail filled with Rewards for the Worthy
    Xbox One NA
    Gamertag: oSemaj
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Roll up a template character on the PTS, and pick your vMA gear down to the trait.
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never watched a stream in my life.
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll also add that

I seen an Alcast video on Youtube today and he said that they updated it to the live version and thats where he was testing out his warden build. So the PTS is open. I also seen that they had their entire mail filled with Rewards for the Worthy

Can confirm, was on the PTS the other day. I'm assuming they are using PTS for demo's at E3
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Roll up a template character on the PTS, and pick your vMA gear down to the trait.

Sorta confused, so the op made it seem like today the top streamers atm were sponsored with vma weapons which would be impossible atm as the pts is closed today so i thought live?
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP, please have standards before making alarmist posts. Please verify your claims. Don't be part of the problem.

It isn't that hard to ask around if you aren't lazy.
  • wookikiller95
    wookikiller95
    ✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    OP, please have standards before making alarmist posts. Please verify your claims. Don't be part of the problem.

It isn't that hard to ask around if you aren't lazy.

Im pretty sure they are playing on live server, there was so many other players around and few of them were playing battlegrounds
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on what's actually happening to how much I will lose my cool on this one.

If they're on live with boosted accounts which are monitored and they lose after their sponsorship, fine whatever. It shows marketing is as clueless as ever but no harm done.

If it's live, they have the boosted accounts and are not monitored for trades, or get to keep said accounts etc. then yeah... yeah ZOS you just done frelled up.

On a serious and cynical note though, what is your marketing team doing. They seem to be entirely clueless as to building any actual relationship with this community and treating it entirely as one would expect a corporate penny pincher to do.
    Please for the love of this game can you make sure marketing actually pays attention to the game side of things and not just the revenue.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Turelus

10 or 1000?
    Austria or Russian?
    Cashier or Doctor?
    2001 or 2017?

Sometimes you have to pick the top dogs to stream your game, so you can reach as much as possible. 1000 sypher views are nothing compared to @summit1g and @LIRIK.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They are also very bad at the game and have no clue what the hell they are doing watch this girl for got name but she new so little about the game it hurt my head. Well hell she had 5k people viewing her stream
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Depending on what's actually happening to how much I will lose my cool on this one.

If they're on live with boosted accounts which are monitored and they lose after their sponsorship, fine whatever. It shows marketing is as clueless as ever but no harm done.

If it's live, they have the boosted accounts and are not monitored for trades, or get to keep said accounts etc. then yeah... yeah ZOS you just done frelled up.

On a serious and cynical note though, what is your marketing team doing. They seem to be entirely clueless as to building any actual relationship with this community and treating it entirely as one would expect a corporate penny pincher to do.
    Please for the love of this game can you make sure marketing actually pays attention to the game side of things and not just the revenue.

So how's that Community Ambassador badge feeling now? They listening to you more than us peons?
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

So how's that Community Ambassador badge feeling now? They listening to you more than us peons?
    Pretty good, because I'll be raising it as a community issue and they have less chance to miss it.

Whether or not they act is another thing, however things like this which I do feel are bad the the community I will at least try and shine some light on for Gina and Jessica. However may not be in their control and also may not even be my place.

We'll see how things go.
    Edited by Turelus on June 8, 2017 10:01AM
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These streamers will have their own following for whatever reason - plenty of whom may never have heard of ESO.

It's another way of getting Tamriel into the faces of those who would not normally think of looking perhaps? An alternative to other forms of paid advertising. More targeted perhaps than sticking something onto the side of a bus?

Khajiit seriously hopes they are actually using template characters on the PTS or another test server - this one cannot imagine they would be given such significant advantages in live Tamriel.

But of course confirmation of this for certain would be welcome.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was NA pts.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheey wrote: »
    It was NA pts.
    Interesting, was there a mix on what they played or were all on PTS? As others in the thread have said they played with many other characters around.
  • Sylosi
    Sylosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The difference is from a sales/marketing point of view the actual ESO streamers are for the most part 'preaching to the converted', where as the guy who had 20k viewers the other day (Sodapoppin) exposed people to the game who had not heard of it or would not normally actively seek it out.

As for them getting stuff, well, going by other times I've seen sponsored streamers, they won't be streaming for that long, so leveling with a few skills is kind of restrictive in terms of showing off the game, so they get stuff to remedy that.

And as you are apparently unaware ESO streamers also get some support, I was watching a stream a few days ago and the guy stated he was given his copy of Morrowind for free by Zenimax, I assume some other streamers also received free copies.
    Edited by Sylosi on June 8, 2017 10:19AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with @SantieClaws if the concept is to grow the game base, rather than just appeal to the already in crowd its a good idea.

Personally I rarely watch streams and never copy builds - don't get the fascination. It short cuts so much learning and engagement in the game.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Agobi
    Agobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of them stream for free,they get money from youtube hits.....for alot its a good job,since for some reason people prefer to watch others instead of playing themselves o.O
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A mail full of Rewards of the Worthy screams PTS btw.
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
This discussion has been closed.