The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

SPONSORED STREAMER

  • Knightpanther
    Knightpanther
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheey wrote: »
    You watch them while u play and eventually some streamsnipes for entertainment.

    You lost me, can I have the English translation?

    Be safe
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally think Youtubers who work for game industry should do a lot more than just stream games, work with Music industry for example. If game industry wants to get 60 bucks for a game in the future, they gotta own Youtube, not just be lil-girls. Ive a full faith on Bethesda/Zen.

    Shortly said, game industry needs pro/premium Youtubers, people who can really stand behind the high price of the game. I think we need Who's American's next Youtuber show? Follow the current Lemmings and game industry will go F2P in next 10-20 year. Ive spoken.
    Edited by Sausage on June 11, 2017 3:21PM
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why does ZOS think questing is interesting in the least?

    They should should donating to top pvp streamers allowing them to go full time.

    I assume you just mean for streaming, because questing is the most interesting part of the game by far. Sure, it doesn't cater to people who want to grind the same content 24-7. But those people can go do that on any IP. They don't need The Elder Scrolls

    Considering how successful The Witcher 3, Skyrim, Fallout 4, and DA:I were, I would say gamers like questing.

    Yes, people don't go to streamers to watch them quest because ESO players would rather experience the quests themselves. On the other hand, I would rather watch someone do a vet dungeon or trial than do PvP. In general, live streams are boring to me. I'd rather watch the not-live videos discussing builds, such as Woeler's tanking stuff, or Kevduit's comedy.
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    Yes, people don't go to streamers to watch them quest because ESO players would rather experience the quests themselves. On the other hand, I would rather watch someone do a vet dungeon or trial than do PvP. In general, live streams are boring to me. I'd rather watch the not-live videos discussing builds, such as Woeler's tanking stuff, or Kevduit's comedy.

    Thats why game industry needs pro-media youtubers, people who follow game, music, movie etc industry closely, aka experts what could just stand behind the 60 price tag of a game. I was slightly interested at the beginning about Jenna Marbles but she just doesnt have it.
    Edited by Sausage on June 11, 2017 4:08PM
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this positive energy in one place! Amazing!
    Please tell us more about how things are dumb because you don't like them.
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    Smart marketing.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aeladiir wrote: »
    Top 5 Streamers in ESO atm are SPONSORED Streams?!

    So ZOS gave them money to stream MORROWIND?

    they have vMSA staffs and fully lvled chars, do they keep this accounts ?!

    WHY are u not supporting the REAL Streamers of ESO?????

    Ruben
    Kodi
    Jules
    Alcast
    Kevduit
    Faso
    AND MANY MORE!!

    Those people and many others are streaming this game mostly daily and FOR FREE!

    They know what they are talking about. Support these streams too!! They are the real "soul of ESO-Twitch"

    Link there twitch accounts to your social media or host them with your "ZenimaxOnlineStudios-Twitch" Account or the "Bethesda-Twitch" Account.

    Ruben - literally who?
    Kodi - literally who?
    Jules - literally who?
    Alcast - meh
    Kevduit - relatively bad streams, okay YouTube content
    Faso - literally who?
    AND MANY MORE!! - literally who?

    Someone doesn't go on twitch
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

    IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu



    Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    Youre just now coming to the realization that people who stream ESO get perks?

    ZOS is a money making company and they are pretty good at it, of course they are helping people who help them. Straight checks? I doubt it, Crowns, and deluxe dlc box sets? Id be shocked if they didnt.

    Streamers are great for entertainment purposes but dont be naive to the fact that for many of them they pull an income from these channels which is their primary and secondary incomes. Nothing wrong with that but some of the perks, like getting to break rules you cant, are mildly annoying.

    If it bothers you dont watch them, BELIEVE ME they will jump ship fast if its a money maker. Only a few of here though that do it as a primary, the others are largely just pretentious hypocrites and harmless, LOL.

    As a self motivated full time streamer I can confirm we get zero perks.
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

    DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love for ESO to get more exposure from popular streamers like Markplier, Pewdiepie, or Brittany Venti!
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    I would love for ESO to get more exposure from popular streamers like Markplier, Pewdiepie, or Brittany Venti!
    Why though? Is the cost for getting them to stream going to be worth the few numbers of new players it will bring.

    ZOS would do better investing in improving the games reputation IMO.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Why though? Is the cost for getting them to stream going to be worth the few numbers of new players it will bring.

    ZOS would do better investing in improving the games reputation IMO.

    I think ZOS should also think about improving their own reputation. They come across as arrogant and greedy and keep doing things to reinforce that perception. And right or wrong, it's all about perception.
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    Aeladiir wrote: »
    Top 5 Streamers in ESO atm are SPONSORED Streams?!

    So ZOS gave them money to stream MORROWIND?

    they have vMSA staffs and fully lvled chars, do they keep this accounts ?!

    WHY are u not supporting the REAL Streamers of ESO?????

    Ruben
    Kodi
    Jules
    Alcast
    Kevduit
    Faso
    AND MANY MORE!!

    Those people and many others are streaming this game mostly daily and FOR FREE!

    They know what they are talking about. Support these streams too!! They are the real "soul of ESO-Twitch"

    Link there twitch accounts to your social media or host them with your "ZenimaxOnlineStudios-Twitch" Account or the "Bethesda-Twitch" Account.

    Ruben - literally who?
    Kodi - literally who?
    Jules - literally who?
    Alcast - meh
    Kevduit - relatively bad streams, okay YouTube content
    Faso - literally who?
    AND MANY MORE!! - literally who?

    Someone doesn't go on twitch

    Yeah because most people are too busy actually playing games to spend time on Twitch lol... you say it like its a bad thing.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

    "You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    How do you become a sponsored streamer? I play for like 15 hours a day lol
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

    We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.