The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

resolved

• Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any update to this? I am in SE Asia on PS4 and can't access it via the store or any other means.

The irony is you keep emailing me that Morrowind has released, but I can't buy it.

It's a but unprofessional, ZOS...

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Romu84f
    Romu84f
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Hello, More and more cases revelated and no communication on your part, it begins to make a lot. The only answers is to create a new psn EU and what do you do with hours of xp game and especially loot (with your RNG). It proves that you don t play your game and you make fun of the experience of yours players.
    Edited by Romu84f on June 14, 2017 9:13AM
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    Romu84f wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Hello, More and more cases revelated and no communication on your part, it begins to make a lot. The only answers is to create a new psn EU and what do you do with hours of xp game and especially loot (with your RNG). It proves that you don t play your game and you make fun of the experience of yours players.

Still no answer after more than a week of release. The silence indicates there were very likely no plans to release in Asia but ZOS please for the love of humanity at least put it up on your Morrowind FAQ!

Your company is still selling the base game, crowns and ESO Plus in Asia. Have the decency and respect to at least let longtime and new players know what kind of roadmap to expect.

The lack of information and the reluctance to be forthcoming is a farcical example of how NOT to treat customers.

@ZOS_GinaBruno & @ZOS_JessicaFolsom who are both lovely ladies, hostility not directed at any of you that help us. However please convey our feelings in the strongest terms to the business decision makers.
    Edited by Lorkhai on June 14, 2017 10:15AM
  • pky1029
    pky1029
    ✭✭
    8 max level characters ,900 cp, over 350 days playtime,completed all contents in the game, spent tons of crowns on costumes and mounts. Now get abandoned by Zenimax GG.
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    Got a reply from a person in the "Specialized Team" and I thought it would be worth sharing:
    I'm very sorry however we do not have the ability to move your characters, crafts, quests, Champion Points or achievements from the Taiwanese ESO account to your new French ESO account. If you do not wish to start completely over the only recommendation I can provide is to continue using your original ESO account however you will not have access to the content provided in the Morrowind chapter.

To me this also sounds like Taiwan will not have Morrowind Chapter, and I can only guess that there will be future chapters with the same regional issues. Maybe they will have the brilliant idea to block DLCs behind Chapters :o

Before I purchased the Morrowind Collector Edition this is what Zenimax France told me:
    Je suis sure que si vous acheter le CD en France ça devrait marcher sur votre Playstation de Taiwan . vous pouvez vous renseigner plus sur Playstion/Sony.

Morrowind serait disponible le 6 juin

Which translates to: "I am sure if you purchase the CD version in France it would work on your Taiwanese Playstation. You can find out more on Playstation/Sony
    Morrowind will be available June 6"

Oh yes the CD works, but can't have access to content :'(

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Zedrian on June 14, 2017 4:25PM
  • kieranmon
    kieranmon
    Zedrian wrote: »
    Got a reply from a person in the "Specialized Team" and I thought it would be worth sharing:
    I'm very sorry however we do not have the ability to move your characters, crafts, quests, Champion Points or achievements from the Taiwanese ESO account to your new French ESO account. If you do not wish to start completely over the only recommendation I can provide is to continue using your original ESO account however you will not have access to the content provided in the Morrowind chapter.

To me this also sounds like Taiwan will not have Morrowind Chapter, and I can only guess that there will be future chapters with the same regional issues. Maybe they will have the brilliant idea to block DLCs behind Chapters :o

Before I purchased the Morrowind Collector Edition this is what Zenimax France told me:
    Je suis sure que si vous acheter le CD en France ça devrait marcher sur votre Playstation de Taiwan . vous pouvez vous renseigner plus sur Playstion/Sony.

Morrowind serait disponible le 6 juin

Which translates to: "I am sure if you purchase the CD version in France it would work on your Taiwanese Playstation. You can find out more on Playstation/Sony
    Morrowind will be available June 6"

Oh yes the CD works, but can't have access to content :'(

Thanks for sharing. Last hope is waiting for it to show up in the Asian playstation store. But with that message it seems like they don't plan on it. Bummer.

I still would like to hear definite confirmation, there is still a sliver of a possibility they release it.
  • Fexelea
    Fexelea
    ✭✭✭
    Since this isn't available on the JP store in any shape or form, I've been playing on an Asia account.

I called Sony, they say that they don't know when/if the Morrowind content will be added, and that "we should be patient to see if there's an asian release"

They say it's Bethesda's responsibility (not Sony's), and that the publisher may not have finished negotiations.

Has anyone tried:

1. Unlink your ESO account from your Asia PSN
    2. Link ESO account to US PSN
    3. Buy morrowind
    4. Unlink ESO account from US PSN
    5. Relink ESO account to Asia PSN

(You can unlink from the "account" settings here on this site)
    Join the fan-powered community wiki for Elder Scrolls Online.
    https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Elder+Scrolls+Online+Wiki. All Eso Sets
    or check out the Dark Souls Wiki. We also have a Sekiro Wiki Bloodborne Wiki, Elden Ring Wiki and Dark Souls 3 Wiki

• aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't tried this, but I believe they actually link the account here to your console account. Meaning, what you buy on your US account will stay there as you have unique IDs for each PSN account.
    Edited by aishsha on June 15, 2017 4:46AM
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    Fexelea wrote: »

I called Sony, they say that they don't know when/if the Morrowind content will be added, and that "we should be patient to see if there's an asian release"

They say it's Bethesda's responsibility (not Sony's), and that the publisher may not have finished negotiations.

Time for an update I believe @ZOS_GinaBruno ? You said you would look into this, how hard can it be?

1. Are you negotiating with PS Asia?
    2. What is it that you have to negotiate about?
    3. What's the difference in the rules between a normal DLC and Morrowind that causes Morrowind not to be available in Asia?

I find it very strange that base game and Imperial edition is ok to sell but not Morrowind.

You just localized the game to Japanese and now they can't play the latest content.

You keep sending emails saying Morrowind is available. That's false marketing. There's laws about that.

So, come on now. Give us an update with some real info ,not some BS that you are still looking into it.

I want to know, should I stay or should I go?
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping for a response
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Fexelea wrote: »
    I find it very strange that base game and Imperial edition is ok to sell but not Morrowind.
    Same thought here. If they want to make it payable like Stormblood or whatever - why not to follow the same rules as with Imperial Edition? And I doubt it's territorial since it IS available on xbox and pc in Asia.
    Edited by aishsha on June 15, 2017 6:24AM
  • pky1029
    pky1029
    ✭✭
    Bump. please give us a response

• Sanctuary
    Sanctuary
    Same request here. Enlighten us please @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

• Arkvoril
    Arkvoril
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. I feel sorry for you guys. I would feel upset and abandoned also. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Help these guys out and give at least an update. These post have been patient and polite.

Hope you guys get to gaming soon. Best of luck.
    NA/PC

Arkvoril
    Level 50 Altmer Sorcerer
    A Vampire with a Werewolf Companion.
    Master Alchemist and Enchanter;
  • Sanctuary
    Sanctuary
    Many thanks @Arkvoril , it means à lot.

• blacksky1980
    blacksky1980
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, my TW_Guild members have the same request.
    We are waiting and every single day is tormenting.
    please hurry up.

May release schedule provide to us? Just want a respond
  • SingaSaint
    SingaSaint
    Soul Shriven
    Guys, some feedback would be appreciated. The lack of communications is becoming increasingly disappointing ... !
  • yorkyorkex
    yorkyorkex
    Soul Shriven
    Our ESO guild have 50 Taiwan members, and all can't purchase Morrowind at Taiwan PlayStation Store.

We have been waitting for almost two weeks, but Morrowind still not available.

It's frustrated, we all even consider to give up ESO....

Edited by yorkyorkex on June 17, 2017 3:21AM
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    SingaSaint wrote: »
    Guys, some feedback would be appreciated. The lack of communications is becoming increasingly disappointing ... !

It appears to me they prefer to sit tight and prefer this never happened in hopes we'd forget about or whatever... *sigh*
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    If they don't fix this, I don't know why I should stick around. For 2 mini DLCs per year, of which only one involves questing?
    How can we be competitive when we don't have access to all sets?
    I assume all future chapters will be distributed in the same way as Morrowind, which means we won't have access.

It sucks @ZOS_GinaBruno. I love this game but sadly I can't see how I can possibly continue.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    iGuavaTH wrote: »
    If they don't fix this, I don't know why I should stick around. For 2 mini DLCs per year, of which only one involves questing?
    IF they don't link them to Morrowind as well, that is, hohoho :D
    Edited by aishsha on June 18, 2017 6:10PM
  • blacksky1980
    blacksky1980
    Soul Shriven
    Two week passed, when can we purchase the Morrowind? Our patience have a limit.
  • hydechris
    hydechris
    Soul Shriven
    And I just bought ps4 version to start only find Morrowind is not available, I should do research before buying ZOS game........
  • pky1029
    pky1029
    ✭✭
    vwdd28a6ld4j.jpg
    Has anyone tried calling Zenimax number
  • pky1029
    pky1029
    ✭✭
    Zenimax if you arent able to make morrowind available on the psn store how about we purchase the physical copies and provide proof of purchase with recipes and account name on a photo then you have your support team activate morrowind status on our account for us ?? Seems not so hard to do literally all the morrowind files are already on our system just require an activation on our account..
    Edited by pky1029 on June 19, 2017 12:50PM
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Am bumping this as in the same position.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please have the courtesy to provide an answer to this simple question.

Thank you.
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I did try calling the 678 number. They have a recording that says use the help desk. Wankers.

If someone can PM me any numbers to call I am happy to do it. I like cold calling, lol.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Gorilla wrote: »
    Also, I did try calling the 678 number. They have a recording that says use the help desk. Wankers.

If someone can PM me any numbers to call I am happy to do it. I like cold calling, lol.

Bethesda directly? Ot they're the same?
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    aishsha wrote: »
    Gorilla wrote: »

Bethesda directly? Ot they're the same?

The recording said Bethesda.