The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

resolved

pky1029
pky1029
✭✭
resolved
Edited by pky1029 on December 8, 2020 5:30PM
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    My guildmates across Southeast Asia and myself are facing the same predicament. No physical copies for our region brought in by the retailers either. My guild is comprised of players in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Phillipines.

We really want to play the expansion. If ZOS does not plan to bring Morrowind or future any chapters to SEA then please be transparent about it as ESO:TU is still available in the Playstation Asia store.

At least be fair in informing customers that there is no future path for them. However I fervently hope that this is only a delay as there is a lot of enthusiasm for ESO in our region albeit from a relatively smaller community.
    Edited by Lorkhai on June 6, 2017 2:30PM
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    Only answer from PS Asia is that they don't have an answer to as when,or even IF, Morrowind will be available.

While you're at it @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, please check why we don't have any sales of crowns and why we can't sub to eso+ for more than one months at a time. (At least in Thailand).

I understand that SEA is not a major market for you, but please show us some love. We all missed out on the pre-ordering bonuses so at least let us know when we can give you our money.
  • pky1029
    pky1029
    ✭✭
    Please help us @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    can I purchase directly from zenimax and activate morrowind status on my eso account...
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    At least tell us if its coming or not to Asia, surely there is a go-to-market plan that you will know of that lays out in advance the territories the expansion will be sold in. I can't for the life of me imagine a situation where it would be that difficult for the digital edition to be made available if manufacturing the PS region 3 discs is not on the cards.

If it is not coming then the very least ZOS can do is save a lot of trouble for the loyal SEA customers who have stuck with you since launch and supported the game with Crown purchases and ESO Plus subscriptions. The lack of information is very poor considering the base game has been available from the beginning and is still available now in the PS Asia Store.

The game is still playable after the MW patch albeit without the new zone, class and BGs. To add insult to injury, the title screen is now ESO MW, seemingly mocking those of us left out in the cold on launch day.

Tagging @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • tommedemab16_ESO
    Same for me. I bought ESO for the battlegrounds, and now after training my character, I cannot purchase Morrowind! I have a PSN account in Taiwan because I'm an expat.
  • kieranmon
    kieranmon
    I'm in the same boat as well. Currently in taiwan. I've encouraged my other friends to sign up to the forums. The info from SONY seems like they have no idea, morrowind isn't in any retail shops that I've called or visited. I also can't purchase the digital copy through Amazon.com because of region restrictions.

The nice people at ZOS replied to my emails and it seemed from their explanations that there is just a delay in the release. It's strange though that I can buy it from Steam but not psn. I hope hope this is just a mix up And we'll see it on the PlayStation store soon.
  • tommedemab16_ESO
    kieranmon wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat as well. Currently in taiwan. I've encouraged my other friends to sign up to the forums. The info from SONY seems like they have no idea, morrowind isn't in any retail shops that I've called or visited. I also can't purchase the digital copy through Amazon.com because of region restrictions.

The nice people at ZOS replied to my emails and it seemed from their explanations that there is just a delay in the release. It's strange though that I can buy it from Steam but not psn. I hope hope this is just a mix up And we'll see it on the PlayStation store soon.

Wow, another player from Taiwan. I'm not alone :D

Let's hope we can actually play the game though. No reply from ZOS so far on my side.
  • kieranmon
    kieranmon
    kieranmon wrote: »

Wow, another player from Taiwan. I'm not alone :D

Let's hope we can actually play the game though. No reply from ZOS so far on my side.

Ha, yes I agree I want to play Morrowind. Hong kong PS office said this is on the developer side. So maybe because the demand is low in Asia they have discontinued for the continent minus Russia. Laughable.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What. Morrowwind is not available in SEA.

Oh wait I already know that.

I already search 2 weeks in ps store and nothing.

I already gave up.

Thanks alot ZENIMAX.
  • pky1029
    pky1029
    ✭✭
    ZOS please shed some light on this matter. a simple yes or no will Morrowind be ever available to ps4 psn store South East asia would be appreciated..
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a thought here, it may have to do with licensing. Some countries take longer for a product to get a license approval then others. ESO is mainly a digital downloadable game, so there shouldn't be a compatibility issue with different regions. ZOS wants to make money, even if there's only a few players in SEA, say 10,000 or so, ZOS still wants that $200k it can make off of them. I'm sure Gina and Jessica are doing their best to find out for you all, but they are probably waiting on answers just like everyone else.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    If that is the case why not just say so? It's the silence that makes me irritated. (Actually furious atm)

If they don't know when, a simple acknoledgement of that and some sign that they care would go a long way.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, just letting you know that we are looking into this.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • pky1029
    pky1029
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much for your reply it means a lot .hopefully we will be able to buy the game soon on ps4 psn store . Xbox online store already has it so it really make no sense .
  • kieranmon
    kieranmon
    Yes, thank you for the reply.
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, just letting you know that we are looking into this.

Thank you!
  • Exorcist88
    Exorcist88
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys me and some ppl in my guild that r from Asia region face the same issue as well , some even went the distance n bought a copy from amazon n try to enter the morrowind upgrade that pop up when u first log in after patch but to no luck it fail. We r from Malaysia by the way so hope ZOS will fix this asap, its nice to see there's still plenty of ESO hardcore fan in Asia region. Cheers all
  • Knavei
    Knavei
    Soul Shriven
    Bump.
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    We should start a new guild: Asian Outcasts.
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    iGuavaTH wrote: »

No wardens allowed by default?:P
    Edited by Lorkhai on June 10, 2017 7:49AM
  • kieranmon
    kieranmon
    Lorkhai wrote: »

No wardens allowed by default?:P

Ha, too funny. But I'd be down XD
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    No wardens!
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    I was an expat in Taiwan too!!! And I got ESO when I lived there. I moved back to Europe, bought the CD copy where I now live but I cannot access the Morrowind content because You need to enter a code on the PS store which does not work. I bought the 100 Euros Collector edition
  • yorkyorkex
    yorkyorkex
    Soul Shriven
    Can't find Morrowind at "Taiwan" PS Store ,too

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Romu84f
    Romu84f
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Gin@ZOS_GinaBruno

Hello,
    We are a HL guild of 25 players, Zedrian is our GM and RL, we cannot score on the new trial because he has no access to Morrowind.
    We are an HL guild that does rankings.
    With the subscriptions that we all pay for a long time, this situation is unbearable.
    Zedrian create videos, advertise via these builds and strategies. The whole guild is disabled. It is a shame has 12€/month.
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    I am probably dropping my sub when it expires 20/06.
    I am not an elite player but even so I feel that every day I am becoming less competitive.

1. We missed out on pre-order bonuses
    2. We miss out on earning gold from the new drops. (Motifs, pet parts etc.) Which in turn leads to not being able to buy sets in guild store.
    3. We will not be competitive in the new trial or BG because we are late comers.

I have done basically every quest and achievement in base game and previous DLCS.

I need new content. I want to play with my non Asian friends.

So ,if I can't buy Morrowind, I won't be paying for eso+.

It's been a week since release now. Come on and let us play!
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    I am probably dropping my sub when it expires 20/06.
    I am not an elite player but even so I feel that every day I am becoming less competitive.

1. We missed out on pre-order bonuses
    2. We miss out on earning gold from the new drops. (Motifs, pet parts etc.) Which in turn leads to not being able to buy sets in guild store.
    3. We will not be competitive in the new trial or BG because we are late comers.

I have done basically every quest and achievement in base game and previous DLCS.

I need new content. I want to play with my non Asian friends.

So ,if I can't buy Morrowind, I won't be paying for eso+.

It's been a week since release now. Come on and let us play!

Not to mention, I have never seen a Discount for the purchase of crowns. 0 incentives to purchase more.
  • kieranmon
    kieranmon
    My subscription ran out today and I won't be getting another one until we can get the new expansion in the Playstation store.

The problem is this silly regional code. Even if the the Asian Playstation store is absolute crap compared to other regions, I could still order the physical copy online from the states. Now it's back to the days of not being able to play games because of xbox 360 regional locks, where if u had an xbox in Taiwan you could only play some of the games for the North American NTSC-U region and none of the games for PAL regions like Europe.
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    The most silly thing is that we all already downloaded the expansion. It's sitting on our drives just waiting to get unlocked.

GIVE US THE CODES!
  • yorkyorkex
    yorkyorkex
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4 Morrowind still not available in Asia PS Store after Bethesda E3.

Not available at "Taiwan" PS STORE ~~!!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Gin@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by yorkyorkex on June 13, 2017 3:14AM