The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can I get a morrowind refund?

Erock25
Erock25
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I bought this for battle grounds and they just don't work. Anyone had any luck with a refund? I'm not optimistic about it but I'd love to get one.
You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think tickets are more effective at contacting support than Forum Posts are.
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Mashille said, submit a support ticket asking for a refund, whether that's possible I don't know.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working now, I did several last night without issue.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i bought morrowind for the story , but ( i'm french ) they deleted the half of the french traduction with the patch , so... they should refund me the half of the morrowind cost .
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »
    I think tickets are more effective at contacting support than Forum Posts are.

I looked all around the support section of the website last night and couldn't find any option for refunds. I'll try submitting a general ticket I guess. I wasn't trying to contact support here, just trying to find out if it was possible to get a refund.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • djdc1234
    djdc1234
    ✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    I bought this for battle grounds and they just don't work. Anyone had any luck with a refund? I'm not optimistic about it but I'd love to get one.

to bad on xbox we just call Microsoft and ask for a refund and BAM! refund. ill have to wait and see next week how things are.
  • Kerioko
    Kerioko
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you submit a ticket before the official launch date, you should be able to get a refund.

That is what I did, and it took them about 2 days to process it.

Some things to note:

- I knew before early access that I planned to ask for a refund so I didn't take any mail or use any items (like XP boosters) that came with the cnotent.
    - I didn't make or level a new warden or play any of the morrowind quest line.

With that said, you may have issue getting a refund if you have already experienced the content or used items that came with the pre-order packages.

Never hurts to submit a ticket and ask, however!
    Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets - Argonian mNB Tank/Heals (PVP)
    Strawberry Semifreddo - Dunmer mSorc DPS // Sunny D-Light - Breton mTemp Heals
    Peanut Butter Sandwich - Orc sDK DPS // Kellogg's Frosted Flakes - Argonian mWard Tank/Heals (PVE)
    Cor-Leonis
    friendship - integrity - perseverance
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure to ask them to delete your account while you're at it. Cover all the bases.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Make sure to ask them to delete your account while you're at it. Cover all the bases.

Too brutal
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Too brutal

I even held back!

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No I just unsubbed. I'll keep my account. I have 8 maxed out horses and a maxed out crafter. Can't just delete something like that.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be so long as you dont hit the official launch date.

Pay no attention to the corporate thralls who want to see any and all differing opinions gone.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just WOW... content has been out for a week and just because it isn't perfect, you want a refund! Anyone who has played this game for any length of time knows that content is constantly tweaked, changed, and improvements are made... but nothing is ever 'perfect' and there's never been any guarantee that any gaming content is 100% perfect on launch. In fact, most of the time launch is the WORST TIME to play new content because it's usually buggy for several weeks after. Someone needs a reality check I think.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Kerioko
    Kerioko
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS was actually very helpful in processing the refund and offering ways to better the player experience. Offered a free 5500 crowns or anything from the crown store!

Greetings,

I can certainly help you with the refund you are looking for. I was wondering if I could offer you 5500 Crowns on your account, or perhaps something from the Crown Store. This could be a chance to fill in any gaps you have in your collection. Let me know if this is something that would interest you.

Thanks,

Mykael

Elder Scrolls Online
    ZeniMax Online Studios
    Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets - Argonian mNB Tank/Heals (PVP)
    Strawberry Semifreddo - Dunmer mSorc DPS // Sunny D-Light - Breton mTemp Heals
    Peanut Butter Sandwich - Orc sDK DPS // Kellogg's Frosted Flakes - Argonian mWard Tank/Heals (PVE)
    Cor-Leonis
    friendship - integrity - perseverance
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Considering that it is still early access, I don't believe it would be refundable at this point.
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Just WOW... content has been out for a week and just because it isn't perfect, you want a refund! Anyone who has played this game for any length of time knows that content is constantly tweaked, changed, and improvements are made... but nothing is ever 'perfect' and there's never been any guarantee that any gaming content is 100% perfect on launch. In fact, most of the time launch is the WORST TIME to play new content because it's usually buggy for several weeks after. Someone needs a reality check I think.

What?? Did you just say zos is constantly making changes and improvements? We still have bugs here from release soooo....
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

@ADarklore

I believe they're saying the content they wanted isn't accessible so technically it not out but it's been a week without access or resolution. Actually the fixes have made it more inaccessible is how it reads

Kinda like Orsinium for me on Xbox. I purchased it for scaled content and questing and the story but going there crashes on Xbox and after the fix locked players there forever unless a ticket was created. Then we were asked not to go back by support.

So for 3+ months no solutions and even still today it crashes when I go there.
    Players should get refunds
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 31, 2017 5:05PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Graydon
    Graydon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you posted this on the General Discussion forums, you are qualifying the community to answer for ZOS?

Okay, my answer is yes. Please tell ZOS I said so.

You're Welcome!
    Edited by Graydon on May 31, 2017 5:08PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have moved this thread over to the General Help forum. As already mentioned in the discussion earlier, you will need to contact support by going to https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask for this request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We have moved this thread over to the General Help forum. As already mentioned in the discussion earlier, you will need to contact support by going to https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask for this request.

Thanks Bill.
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you get your refund? I just submitted a ticket.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kerioko wrote: »
    ZOS was actually very helpful in processing the refund and offering ways to better the player experience. Offered a free 5500 crowns or anything from the crown store!

Greetings,

I can certainly help you with the refund you are looking for. I was wondering if I could offer you 5500 Crowns on your account, or perhaps something from the Crown Store. This could be a chance to fill in any gaps you have in your collection. Let me know if this is something that would interest you.

Thanks,

Mykael

Elder Scrolls Online
    ZeniMax Online Studios
    You realize that's a marketing gimmick, right? Right up there with buy the second _____ and only pay shipping and handling? They may as well offer you a piece of paper that says "You're special." Might make you feel better, but the $ value of each is the same...

Offering you a free digital item is not the same as putting cash back in hand - why do you think they're trying to divert your interest?

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kerioko wrote: »

Greetings,

Thanks,

Mykael

Elder Scrolls Online
    ZeniMax Online Studios
    You realize that's a marketing gimmick, right? Right up there with buy the second _____ and only pay shipping and handling? They may as well offer you a piece of paper that says "You're special." Might make you feel better, but the $ value of each is the same...

Offering you a free digital item is not the same as putting cash back in hand - why do you think they're trying to divert your interest?

wait, you can really get a refund? At least in crowns?

Is it also possible for an unused mount? (I bought it earlier, but am usign and another one)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issues with the battlegrounds queue were fixed with the 5/29 patch.

Since the OP is still pursuing a refund ... there must be another motive that hasn't been disclosed.
  • Shianna
    Shianna
    Soul Shriven
    nothing is resolved with BGs...like at all..
    you still get an endless Loop and the game trys to place you in a game that is already ending
    so you just wont enter a BG ever and the circle starts again.

besides that the matchmaking is *** terribad. solo q vs premade Groups, solo q with a bunch of wardens between lvl 10-49, sometimes not even with a seoncd Action bar. they just run in with a bow and die in 0,5 sec.

on top of that most games just start with unacceptable numbers like my last 3 games with 4v2v2, i mean what can you do as 2 when you are no double sorc premade :neutral:
    i srsly dont understand why the game is even starting..just to give me a leaver Penalty because i afk in our base and dont leave to get slaugtherd by 4 countless times.

BGs are just a mess right now. and i doubt it will get better soon. unfortunatly..
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got morrowind for the BG.

I'll buy it again once they get the teams to be even and implement a working MMR system.

I just asked for a refund and was told that the money should be on my account within the next 10-14 days. No questions asked. Thumbs up!

Back to IC for me. Hope to see you in BG next your when the'll fix it.

Cheers!